Amy Schumer says she was 'flat-out raped'

Amy Schumer revealed that she was sexually assaulted when she was younger. Speaking to Katie Couric on her "Wonder Women" podcast, she admitted, “I've been flat-out raped." The actress continued, “But there are so many other kinds of sexual misconduct. We've all - every woman I know, every woman in this room - we've all had these experiences."

She probably dreams about being flat out raped, but is too ugly for a man with sight to touch.

Honey, I don't think you're remembering correctly. You "flat-out" raped your sister, pebble stuffer.

this

flat tire

I think that was the other unfunny hambeast

Wrong one.

When the guy saw her naked, he got flat, and then he got out
I'm a better comedian than her.

By who??!!

Ahahahahaha

came here to ask which fat kike was that raped her sister. Shabat shalom!

Are you ready for our threesome user? Your two favourite gals, all prettied up just for you!

Also its one of the soul drain succubus doujins where when you regain strength to fight back they just suck and fuck your all your energy away

I want you to throw in those two jewesses from that show about two NY jewesses

This can't possibly just be her trying to piggypun back on the metoo shit to get attention now that her career as an untalented, fat, disgusting pig comedian is dying.

Why is she a celebrity again?

Because feminism.

ftfy

What's the difference?

I bet you wouldn't say such things if you she was lurking itt

she isn't really in anything except a stupid show

I was raped by Bozo the Clown on a UFO as a boy.

You'd lose that bet. Not like she'd ever leave her pig pen safe space long enough to interact with anyone that doesn't praise her for being a overbloated cyst.

shut up asshole

Nigger, just because you're pretending to be retarded doesn't mean you're not acting retarded.

Hope you get wrecked one day

shut up asshole

What did I just say? At least pay attention.

It definitely happened. She admitted to it.

yeah so was i pretty much any time i see her

How? We're all anomooloose

😘

Das Rite Sweetie

Why can't (((they))) stop claiming things happened that didn't happen even though they should have happened?

She's lying. As hard as she's played the SJW game, she would have already announced this year's ago if she was even pretending that it was true. Instead, she'd been out of the news cycle for a bit, and figured out a way back in.

why can't men stop hurting women? why do they have to make it a scary world for us?

Date a white man. At least you'll have half a chance.

;^)

white men can't fuck good.

Which one? There are thousands. Television and film is 90% jew.

really?

I thought they were better then any other race. The gay ones and trannies are supposedly the best as well. Sadly, most of them are straight.

Guy must have been craving some pork.

She made jokes about raping a drunk guy Google it

it's not my job to educate you so how about you google it, you fat lazy fuck, basement dwelling virgin

lololol

like hairy potery

ok u got me there my man, nice memeing with you

Umm…. sweetie….just…no 🙈😭😑

Yep.

Balloons are overrated.

No one can out-rape Amy Schumer

No one wants to

Is there anything this hack won't steal?

Good jokes.

Bullshit

I heard she was 'flat-out' raped by her uncle

Still wasn't funny

She wished.

They arrested kermit the frog shortly after this podcast aired.

Best post I've ever seen on Holla Forums

We have a very low bar to surpass around here.

Amy you're a fat pig, unlike Ms. Piggy though you've never been fun or entertaining.

FUCK YOU YOU RAPE APOLOGIST!
ANSARI HAS TO GO!

I thought that was the dunham guy trying to perfect the art of sucking at puppets

THis

I would love to have a threesome with those two no joke! I bet they have lovely suckable breasts and nice smelling hoohaas

Douching is bad for vaginal health. It is an ecosystem that maintains itself if you wash it externally and don't let any of your poopies inside.

Was he apologizing to himself?

Id let schumer sit on my face while I kicked dunham in the face as she tried to bob for dick

Someone fucked up. Succubi are supposed to be attractive.

Those two sucklebones are made for each other

Who the fuck would rape an ugly kike like that?

What did Amy look like when she was prime?

No.

Just admit that 12 years ago you'd be groveling for a chance with her.

No.

never post here again

how does one go about letting poopies inside

I'm gonna need a link user