Game clearly made on PC first

Its like they went out of their way to make me hate this game. You contrarians migh hate DooM without even playing it, but that game didnt do any of this crap [spoiler]and is faster[/spoiler]

With that fucking menu interface? With that fucking inventory?

You have to be joking.

You must be new to gaming, its pretty obvious for anyone with experience, like me, when a game is made first on PC.
Thats why im saying they went out of their way to shit on their own game, some beta version was probably way better than this final version.

I heard the loot you get from the hardest mode makes it easier than the easiest difficulty. Is that true?

He provided examples for his argument. You didn't. Given what's been said, I'm more inclined to believe it was console-first.

Randomized stats on loot has turned into such a game killer for me, I don't understand how anyone can put up with it. The icewind dale route where containers randomly hold one of out three or so unique items is the most I'll accept. It's pretty much the level design vs. procedural generation argument but for weapons - "how can we, as developers, get away with being as lazy and thoughtless as possible?"

One look at graphic options would instantly tell you it's a native PC game.
Unless you're completely computer-dumb.

I hate stefposting

That's a lie. The only thing you can't turn off is the screen jam.

What you should have mentioned is that the game was designed around it, and if you do turn off even one of the annoying pieces of shit, you'll get lost in the almost non-existant level design. And there are never any visual clues for changes in the objective.

Only in the "tutorial level", the rest are introductions and plotpoints at level intervals. All skippable. Nothing like that god awful elevator sequence in nuDoom.

True. (also true for nuDoom) But they also attack with more at the same time.
Easily fixed by spending a minute applying upgrades to your weapons. And aiming properly.
Don't say fucking nuDoom did this better. It has the same fucking problem with guns being worthless unless you upgrade them.

NuDoom a shit.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ shill
Check these dubs on the way out

You lying sack of shit. Doomed is slow as fuck. The first thing I did when I got ingame was press the run button to try and go faster. But lo and behold, it was actually a walk button. Turns out there's no going fast in doom.
SW2 is faster, but only because it lets you spam fucking dash.
It's shit, but don't pretend nuDoom isn't.

If you complain about bullet sponging, you are shit at the game and should stick to the baby difficulties. You aren't entitled to feel like hot shit on the highest difficulty when you're just plain old shit.

You also are ignoring the fact that specialized enemies spawn more.

it is very, very, very important for PC gamers to constantly remind others that their platform is the greatest platform ever. They are the ultimate connoisseurs of video games and are the ultimate icons of taste. They know everything and nobody else knows anything. PC gaming is obviously the greatest.

Just don't bring up the fact that PC hasn't seen any worthwhile exclusives in years.

A platform warring fanboy does not a gamer make.

He's not wrong though.

it's a first person shooter, anything said about it is pretty much irrelevant, considering how vapid the entire genre is.

And consoles have?

Fuckoff

Oh boy, we got the weeaboo consolefag shiteater right here.
He plays Yakuza so you know hes the paragon of taste.

What?

consoles have, and without denuvo or gameworks to boot. You play EYE, though. I don't think anything you say has any value.

Thanks to consoles, which was his point.

not really, it's kind-of always been a bottom feeder genre. There's been very few games worth giving a shit about in its entirety. Some of the Japanese first person games have been a little interesting, those are coincidentally console focused games too. Try to emulate Breakdown when xbox emulation happens in 5-10+ years if you're too stuck up to go with original hardware.

PC will always be the best platform because it isn't made for games.

Look, its the JAPANESE ARE BETTER AT MAKING FPS guy again

Lmao, point at him and laugh

Like what? Bloodborne?
Ive had everything from Endless Legend to Grim Dawn, I dont give a shit about another game thats inferior to DS/DeS, certainly not enough to buy a weak multiplat brick with no games thats a literal iPhone now.
Yeah, instead you have your hardware and software locked for all games with no option to crack or pirate besides paying for online, what a treat.
Enjoy those pantsu catching simulators with awfuk graphics and abborent framerates though Ill be playing them and VNs while you eat shit and ask for more while you wait 2 more years for another dissapointing exclusive to come up.
Jian scum hasnt even completed his first circle of guilt.
Hell never play Freeform MGR because hes too shit at vidya.
Not even Looter piss drinkers are this bad.

*tips katana

sorry shadow warrior 2 wasn't good, the first one wasn't either.

I like it for modeling and some design work

you're retarded beyond down syndrome.

Looks like Turok with melee combat to me.

Nobody cares about your shit taste
You dont even like FPS
Fuckoff

kill yourself nigger

you poor thing, don't worry, you will grow out of it in a few years.

Oh, Holla Forums. I just can't watch you do this to yourself.

probably thinks gayben won't take away your games some day :^)

Nigger you cant even play GSG or a Sim, while I can play whatever genre I damn want what the fuck do you know about taste, niche games or fun?
Fuckoff katana tipper, both Japanese and Western games have trash and non trash.
I dont give a shit about your yellow cocksucking fetish.

of course I can "play" GSG or a simulator. I do have a PC, you silly willy. You don't think people post on here from their wii u's, do you? I can see why some people might from their bed, but you do know they are largely separate devices with different uses, yeah?

I wouldn't waste my time with grand autism games, and there is only one simulator I bother with, only because it's actually a game, not a glorified spread sheet.

You're shitposting so hard you're going nonsensical.
Fuckoff weebshit

You are walking bait

You still think consoles aren't just underpowered kiddie PCs? All this "media center" jive has just put them in an eternal race of emulating PC features more and more while being stuck behind it.

And hey, for every game they take away I will pirate three more.

TOP WEW
Go back to katana collecting

why would I use a console for playing anything but blurays? I have a PC hooked up to my TV, you know. KCP is probably the best reasonable consumer solution for media.

gondola would be ashamed.

Most relevant picture ever.

So you can't in fact play GSG's, since you're way, way too casual.

oh, it's not a matter of can or can't. They take no skill, so there's nothing preventing me. It's just a matter of why would I? They are shit.

It's pretty hard to find full BD 4K HDR rips. There is a huge difference picture wise with Blu-ray compared to the rips

Yeah? 1v1 me in Hearts of Iron right fucking now and prove it

you mean mustards can't just use their shit YIFY rips?

I'm playing twinkle star sprites, maybe later if I develop a brain disorder that prevents me from playing good games. That or I become a cuck to PC.

I was just making a joke anyway, I don't have any HoI installed at the moment.

that's what this entire thread is m8, you can't take this shit seriously it's just sad

Why aren't you idiots reporting anyone who incites consolewar bullshit instead of responding? Its one of the few things Mark will actually ban for. No matter what console you promote or hate upon.

no, you can only praise PC. Anything else is ban worthy.

If you want weeaboo yellow cocksucking niggers with shit taste go to cuckchan or Neogaf

Well for games nothing beats it but as a blu-ray player X1s is by far the best choice it kicks standalone players ass for cheaper, PS4p fucked up not adding a 4K blu-ray drive.

I was waiting for the PS4p but once I found out it won't have the 4k drive I bought a X1s that day. Best purchase ever as I also needed a console for FFXV.

Weeew whatta threw

Interesting. I'm still using a 1080p TV for my HD content, I think by the time I'll be interested in a 4K set, there will be better 4K solutions.

Keep wasting your money on pointless shit, I'll be enjoying my 6 year old emachines monitor that I got for free.

probably an LCD. Probably don't even own an RGB capable CRT, so sad.

To be fair, both consoles and Denuvo are completely unacceptable.

But you can get PC games without Denuvo. If you want console games without consoles, it still requires a PC, so PC still wins.

this post doesn't make sense

It makes perfect sense. Any console game worth playing is perfectly emulateable on PC.

go play some jsrf

I played jet set radio, and didn't care too much for it. Unless future is blatantly, hilariously better, I'd rather not.

it is, there's also tons of other games you can't play. and emulation is a worse solution than original hardware

I know, I'm just taking the piss.

Can I play JSRF on the PS4 or X1?

no, it's an original xbox exclusive, like many of sega's post-dreamcast games.

So what's the point of saying you should buy a modern console to play the game?

I wasn't saying that at all?

Why are we talking about JSRF so?

because this post:

So you are saying but a modern console cause PC cannot emulate JSRF, even though those modern consoles also cannot play JSRF.
I don't see why PC cannot play JSRF means I should buy a PS4.

What the hell are you on about? Neither of us talked about the PS4 or X1.

You are doing a poor job convincing me why I should buy a modern console for gaming if I own a PC. PC cannot play JSRF was poor argument to make user.

What?

nigga can't read man, don't even worry about him

Doesn't know about ID's either apparently

Im bored already with this game, its slow, the gunplay sucks, and its trying hard to be like Boringlands

did you play the 2013 game?

I did, the whole lot of doing nothing and the Boringlands shit makes this one worse. Flying Hog never nailed the gunplay in their games either, its always shitty.

bullet sponge enemies, terrible level designs, many many issues. I'll be honest, I don't know what the fuck you expected from a sequel. I wouldn't even waste my time.

> cobbling together fanedits using less than a Blu-ray source

I know most people aren't half as autistic as I am about temporal artifacts and grain structure, but holy shit, the thought of Netflix and DVD9 sized rips being "good enough" is disgusting.

It'll also be the future, with how amazingly bad the 4K Blu-ray launch went and how much less complicated 4K streaming is right now. Thanks for upscaling shitty 2KDI mastered blockbusters and not waiting for HDR to be finalized, you short sighted Hollywood assholes.

Polite sage as nobody actually cares about video quality.