TRUMP STATE DEPARTMENT OUTRAGE

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

$600,000 to turn africa gay
The two-year, $600,000 program says expectations of Kenyan men “to be tough, heterosexual, aggressive, unemotional, and achieving” are exploited by groups “who appeal to these characteristics and offer the opportunity to fulfill these roles.” To counter this, the department said it will commission a study around this perceived link, and will through activities promote “male-to-male dialogue” on issues of gender and “encourage stronger social and familial support structures.”
qz.com/1186457/trump-state-dept-spends-600000-on-kenya-masculinity-extremism-project/
archive.is/XH0QX

It's 14/88D chess!

All urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1186457/trump-state-dept-spends-600000-on-kenya-masculinity-extremism-project/
archive.is/XH0QX
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28746101

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

implying it would be bad for Africans to stop reproducing and infect each other with AIDS.
This is a slide thread.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Good. Fuck niggers. I hope Trump turns them all into faggots.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

You mean the project that was drafted in 2015, re-written half a dozen times through 2016-2017 and only reached voting?
The one Obama wanted to spread the left-Aids back to his hometown?
The one Hillary supported to groom up some young nigglets for ass-dickings as a delicacy in the pedo-rings?

Oh right, that program. Yeah, I guess it's bad.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

wanting to fund more social justice
wanting to create an african hotbed for cultural subversion which will inevitably end up used against us

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Good. This is the shit our CIA needs to be doing. Turning African niggers gay stops them from reproducing, furthers the spread of diseases, shortens lifespans, and allows us to create more anti-Religion of Cuck™ propaganda as they slaughter and kill fags in Africa.

Make it fucking so.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

FOUND THE NIGGER!

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tyler White
Tyler White

used against us
In what way? Africa is already used against us. Now instead of African migrants raping women in white countries, they'll rape the men.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

bbc.com/news/world-africa-28746101
Kenyan men in hiding fearing circumcision

AHAHAHAHAH, they're afraid of turning into Jews.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

THEY"RE TURNING THE NIGGERS GAY

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

WE

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

WUZ FAGS

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

10/10
I hope they don't put anything in the water: the niggers are running out of it so it wouldn't be effective.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Killing niggers fair and square is one thing, but I frankly don't think anything good is going to come from allowing more social justice warriors to go amok on the taxpayers' dime. Haven't you ever heard of blowback? These freaks need to be noosed, not funded by Trump's out-of-control administration which apparently has no influence whatsoever over what actually happens in government and a blank check from our grandchildrens' pocketbooks.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

$600,000 to turn africa gay
did anyone buy rope for the kang nigger with that?

saging obvious slide thread

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Trump's out-of-control administration

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

So Trump is in control and thinks this is a good use of $600,000?

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

GAY NOGS FRIGGIN NOGS

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

I think our state department needs to spend around six gorrillion more on this.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Killing niggers fair and square is one thing,
Its niggers. Against a nigger nothing will ever be fair.
implying its even a drop in the bucket
Trump's out-of-control administration which apparently has no influence whatsoever over what actually happens in government
Whoa, Hillary really did win guise.
a blank check from
a blank check
grandchildrens' pocketbooks.
Boomer detected. If you can't see the advantages of feminizing negro men and turning them all into a bunch of silver back traps you haven't a clue.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Now instead of African migrants raping women in white countries, they'll rape the men.
My sides are interstellar

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Kenya has a population of 50 million niggers.
Assuming half are man, that's 25 million man.
This means Trump is investing 600k to get 25 million gay niggers.
Let's assume the program has a sucess rate of 40% (pretty low, but let's go with that).
That's 10 million gay niggers. On a 600k budget.

A gay nigger cost comes up to 0,06$.
Tell me, where in the world can you buy gay niggers 6 cents a piece?
Not even the philippines sell them this low.
I'm telling you: Trump is making a great deal here.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

wanting to be culturally subversive kikes instead of genocidal aryans
I don't think half of you even know why you're here or what we do.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

If Africa turns into sweden, you think this will lower niggers in europe? No, it will only increase immigration to europe, especially in search for marriage.

John Peterson
John Peterson

what we do
we
Didn't realize you were in Kenya slaying niggers user.

Blake King
Blake King

Niggers having culture
Subverting it

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Tell me, where in the world can you buy gay niggers 6 cents a piece?

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

I'm telling you: Trump is making a great deal here.
You expected something different?

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Keep encouraging and funding kikery and you keep getting kikery. The goal is to reduce the sum total of jewiness in the world preferably to zero, not spread it into new places.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Also educating nogs on feminism and gender means immigrant nogs arriving to your country will be feminists and gay rights advocates. Imagine more feminist nogs in country of your choice.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Pretty sure Kenya qualifies as a shithole country. US may make them gay but they won't be taking no gay niggers from no shithole.

Luis Long
Luis Long

expecting higher reasoning from a nigger
First day user? kek

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Turning niggers into faggots
Spreading AIDS even further
Mutation with ebola
Population dies out
Re-populate with white people

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Your nigger has fetal alcohol syndrome, mate.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Whoever loses, we win.

For $600k that's not a bad deal at all

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

An influx of gay niggers in Africa means more slaughter by Muslims. If this deal comes of anything, maybe we can create a GayNiggersforIsrael hashtag.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

underrated post
in an overrated thread

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

“male-to-male dialogue” on issues of gender and “encourage stronger social and familial support structures.”
Sounds gay, but not necessarily homosexual. If it weren't for the program's alleged complaints about heterosexuality, I would assume it would actually develop stronger social norms if only because males talking to other males will result in deviation from productive social norms being mocked and ridiculed. Of course, these are fucking Kenyan niggers so who knows what actually runs through their head.

None of this seems to be to the US' interest unless it stems Africa's out-of-control birthrate, but it does seem to be a useless project you can use to quarantine problems in the state department bureaucracy (that you can't outright purge 7th floor group style). Also, linking feminist shit to a social experiment on goddamn Africans who are going to behave the same way whether or not they get indoctrinated by faggots is a nice little automatic BTFO to the idea that these programs are effective when they're used on Americans (because these people assume race doesn't matter/exist, they can hardly differentiate).

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Trump administration spends 600K to create African Space Program

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Anything is fair play in the game of mass genocide, only requirement is being more efficient than your opponent. It’s nice to have a long term plan in effect to kill niggers while a more direct approach is taken to eradicate jews.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

WE

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

trump
good
He's better than Hilldog but choosing between a broken leg or a broken arm is still going to result in something being broken

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

black suppository shilling

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Was just about to post that lel. I watch these videos and they remind me of that old archive footage of pre-Wright flapping "flying machines", only degenerated into a cargo cult. They're not even experimenting, they just weld shit to a flatbed truck and pretend it's a tank/helicopter/rocket ship.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

trump, despite shilling very often for Israel is the best president ever! 264D chess!

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

double-sided black suppository shilling

James Morales
James Morales

choosing between a broken leg or a broken arm is still going to result in something being broken
You should learn to use your left hand because gonna need it for everything you do.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

lel I don't know how you fags can get BTFO so many times and still come crawling back.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

wtf I love africa now

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

I dont even know what means
lel I don't know how you fags can get BTFO so many times and still come crawling back.
Trump is a good president but he's too Israel friendly. His policies have done well, quite a few of his ideas are good doesn't stop him from being a jewish pawn though but very often he'll say shit that is just retarded. Like the thing, he said a few days back about it being unacceptable that babies are born on the ninth month.
did you just pick apart my comparison

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

That's because you're not from here.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Apart from the three years here yeah sure.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

You mean aborted during the third trimester. Fuck you are retarded.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

I've been shilling here for 3 years. I belong.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

This is the agenda of the technocrats and has to do with population reduction.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

HAVE WE MEMED TOO FAR?!

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

male-to-male dialogue” on issues of gender and “encourage stronger social and familial support structures.”

Fathers not running away.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

that would be too easy

put fluoride into their water and replace meat with soy products

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

It's what he said, misspoke or not, it's stupid. But like I said earlier, he's done some good and some bad (catering to kikes)
ok, but not really

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

c'mon guys can't we just agree that drumpf isn't perfect
How's the wedge strategy working?

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Kek that's pretty funny. Seriously tho. End yourself.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

It's about perfecting and weaponizing AIDS to use as a leash for the populace while also having the perfect opportunity to get rid of any particularly pesky independents.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

The State Department doesn't need to fund anything. It's not considered unusual for a black man to fuck another black man. Their just showing their dominance, as far as they're concerned. They think that as long as they are the ones doing the fucking, not being fucked, that it's not gay. Filthy animals.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

as long as they don't breed..

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

I'm not trying to say, Trump is the worst thing in the history of anything ever, I'm saying he's catering to kikes too much.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

<Blumpf is dumb guys, we should have voted for Hillary

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

You know what, I agree with Trump. You shouldn't have been born at 9 months. It was wrong and reprehensible.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

c'mon everyone! we can all agree drumpf doesn't deserve two scoops, right?

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

implying he doesn't cater to Israel
HONESTY is how we win.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

just get the tip! i swear you'll like it!

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

If you're implying that 8gag sucks off drumpf sucks off russia sucks off chabad-lubavitch you couldn't be more right. What a thread. Full of redditors unironically supporting social justice.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

caring about niggers
user, I…

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

nigger is still mad no one care about Apefrica

John Myers
John Myers

Gay Nogs?

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Not what I said.
lol
not what I was saying, I was talking about his occasional foolishness and catering to Israel. Do we love Israel now? No, let's just ignore it. The issue will be fixed by itself I'm sure. I have literally no issue with 60% of Trump, half the time the hate he receives is autistic, like his small hands, or orange skin. Like who the fuck cares what his appearance is, I'm more interested in his policies and what he's doing, he's doing well for the country immigration is down and jobs are up but also again CATERING TO ISRAEL. We are supposed to hate these animals, yet here we talking about loving Israel and calling each other shills because we dont believe in Trump.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

just the tip user. please! I'm one of you!

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

And the assblasted gook outs himself.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

gook? that's random. are you another triggered nigger because the chinks are now plowing your monkey women and colonizing the continent? tough shit matumbo, bet you realize now how good you had it when whitey was in charge,

enjoy your future!

David White
David White

Doesn't matter what you say, his job is to be a contrarian. Shilling 101.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Shows what you know, everything whites claim to have invented were actually invented by blacks

Connor Long
Connor Long

having an ass this ravaged
God damn.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

These fucks don't get it. Yes Trump is blowing smoke up their ass. He is paying lip service to get his ducks in a row. He is catering to the status quo until he is ready. Kind of like you don't just run and fight a battle when you don't have the advantage of positioning your troops etc. He's not a nigger.
The cherry pickers that cannot accept and recognize the fact of his actions are fucking shills. Period. End of story.
His appearance is one that supports Israel. There is no questioning that with every fucking public statement on the matter he has made regarding it. Now what most of Holla Forums knows is that while he says one thing, his actions have a not so desirable outcome for our enemies. B-But he ISN'T NUKING THEM! No, and he probably won't need to with everyone else starting to take sides against Israel.
One battle at a damn time. The jews have entrenched themselves in many many places and until everyone is on board there won't be anyone walking in to destroy the hive. The jews prepared for that inevitability with samson but we're working on that issue.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Have they tried inventing winning or success yet?

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

makes good policies
this is good
caters to israel often
this is also good
It's like pol is being turned into R the fucking Donald. There's a difference between treating Trump like a god and treating them like a fucking human, he's catering to Israel too much BUT he's also doing good. Like I said before, broken arm or broken leg, ww3 now or catering to Israel hopefully for now and not in the future

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

pol

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

I can't read
They like niggers over at reddit I hear.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

He stuck that wedge up his own ass there, didn't he?

Joseph James
Joseph James

yes, but wypipo stole that too like everything else

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Gay niggers from outer space was a prophecy

John Lee
John Lee

implying gay niggers spreading AIDS to other gay niggers is bad

John Phillips
John Phillips

OY VEY GOYIM! Don't use our own tactics to your advantage! Let them continue breeding uncontrollably.

Whatever you say, Kikelberg.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

<spending 600k to spread cultmarx to africa is good goy it would never be turned around and used on the west goy
This entire fucking thread is shills.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

I don't want white people to act like subversive kikes
therefore I must be jewish
10/10 deduction

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Yes, this was totally Trump’s doing and not the glow in the dark nigger faggot Obama holdovers. You’re a true genius and a credit to the board, Shareblue.

Angel Green
Angel Green

So what you're telling us is that Trump has very little actual control over the machinery or expenditures of the US government?

Because actually, that I would believe.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Without fail, the mask comes off.

John Russell
John Russell

encourage niggers to get aids
niggers with even more aids come to white countries
I'm not sure how subsidizing aids production in the 3rd world is going to help if they are still coming here

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

I hope Oliver kills himself after Shareblue's owners are arrested. That lying fat fuck better get on his knees and beg Trump for forgiveness.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Go jump off an overpass, Oliver.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

nob ab abrumenb

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

(checked)
nigglets for ass-dickings as a delicacy

niggers are disgusting in any context no matter what they do.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Interesting flavor of autism you got going there, user

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

that first image

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

i had the exact same thought, user

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Trump was working for GNAA all this time?

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

THEY'RE TURNIN' THE FRIGGEN NOGS GAY!

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

DAT GIF 😀

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

muh SJWs
SJWs are such a nonfactor that its laughable. Threats in decreasing order of importance.
1.Kikes
2.Chinks
3.Spics

4.Niggers

5.numale SJWs

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Hilarious. These cargo cults started during WW2 in the campaign to drive the nips out of Papua New Guinea. Supply drops would have been a thing of wonderment full of food, metal utensils and other gifts from the gods.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

The two-year, $600,000 program says expectations of Kenyan men “to be tough, heterosexual, aggressive, unemotional, and achieving” are exploited by groups “who appeal to these characteristics and offer the opportunity to fulfill these roles.”

Someone in the state department has been watching too many Ted talks.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Medicalfag here. Specialized in trauma medicine. Not crying over spilt nigger but it infuriates me that burn victims wind up looking so horribly deformed for life, It's all a result of the kikes fucking up any science that doesnt explicitly help them. I could fix that niggers problem, I mean obviously I wouldn't but I could. It's not even that hard a tube of A&D creme costs about tree fiddy.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

I dislike that its greater than 0 cents, but reducing africas population is not a bad thing. would rather china, india and the middle east be reduced though.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

He fucks kids

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Bravo

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

This guy gets it

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

I can remember when Trump told Schumer and Pelosi that he wasn't serious about the wall or opposing DACA, and the black pills immediately jumped on it claiming we'd been had. Yet, only a few days ago, Trump told Schumer to fuck off, called his shutdown bluff, and shutdown the government. In only a couple of days, Schumer cucked, and Trump made a fool of him and the rest of the Democrats.

Don't let these cucks meme that Trump is a kike puppet.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Well… 600k is like the price of one good missile so the question is, did this result in more dead niggers or not? There's so much AIDS in Kenya that I don't think it was needed. Better to target the sheboons and make them extra whorey. Some girl p0wah type bullshit. It's like giving bait with poison to insects that take it back to the colony/hive whatever.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

This has more to do with the depopulation agenda of the technocratic elite than Jews or Shareblue.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

I doubt this is anything more than an obvious way for some kike to get paid 550,000 to pretend to do something, but it's still funny.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

I never understand these posters all those things doesn't mean she's not a drunk.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

so she's a drunk that makes doughnuts?

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

muh fry bread, muh food
These people know that fry bread is only a thing because of government gibs right? It was literally made by government flour, salt and lard and just deep fried.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

1st pic
Not crying over spilt nigger but it infuriates me that burn victims wind up looking so horribly deformed for life
I could fix that niggers problem

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Hey, kikes showed it works :^)

But in all seriousness
This guy has the truth of it. If you create a liberal subsection of people in an African country, you still wont be able to turn the majority liberal. If you can't poz the majority (it'd take decades even for nigger countries) then all it'll do is make them want to immigrate to where the majority is already pozzed and laws are more to their liking.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

They want to reduce the niggers because they are dangerous and breeds like the rabbits.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

We are all gay Africans, gentlemen.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit