A Sign from the Heavens

Pajeets have received word from God and are trying to make sense of it
sfgate.com/weird/article/India-airline-poop-meteor-asteroids-12515588.php
archive.fo/HiJOY
Street shitters around the country are filling the streets to make an offering. A great crop is expected from this blessing and eyes are to the sky for more words from on high.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
hooktube.com/watch?v=jXGV-MT-TmU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satish_Dhawan_Space_Centre
indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/
haryana21.com/distt-villages/panch.php?panchid=11794
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=wywH-SdshV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get your shit together India.

Fucking niggers face an $800 dollar fine cost to pump out the tanks at the airport $2k.

Who bumped this shit?

My sides. Have we meme'd too far?

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SUPERPOWER BY 2020 GUYS

My god.

Check that shit out.

Mein sides

lol that part's fake news.

No, but it definitely made its way down.

Checked and Keked.

LAUNCH SITE: SHART

Was it the mothershit that floated past us? Are we to be expecting space shitters?

What the fuck is going on anymore.

The time of curry has arrived.

Soon my friends it will be the time you have long awaited. No longer will you be shackled by the constraints of civility. My friend, hang on let me take this call.
Hello my friend thank you for calling, how may we be helping you today? Oh Rapoopi, bingadinga lingrudubadda. Bye bye.
Ok I'm back my friends. Throw off the oppressors. The great vindapoo above has told us that floor is yours to shit on.

COSMIC IRONY

Not even the heavens itself is safe from the curry eaters.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
wsde3

what if they have a Poopnomancer?

Why pee pee poo poo pisssssssss of course!

They worship poo that's been through the loo

I seem to recall this sort of thing being an issue for a while now.

They said we must dump so many meters away from residents my friend, they did not specify which direction.

Wasn't this a plot for a cartoon some time ago?

it happened in joe dirt
hooktube.com/watch?v=jXGV-MT-TmU

Oh yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

In my college I once walked into a bathroom to find a professor explaining to about a dozen Indian kids what a toilet is, like its an entirely alien concept to them. I shit you not.

Was that an intentional pun?

Considering some apparently worship - instead of using - toilets natively, maybe they'd think it was a campus chapel instead of a bathroom?

What are you doing, India?

Was India always so filled with street shit? I mean, some of the old temples and structures like in OP's pic are quite beautiful. Did poos build them and then proceed to shit in the street in front of them? What gives?

Darkies happened my friend.

Doubt.jpg
This is supposed to be impossible, likewise "blue ice" should never fall from planes (although regular ice is occasionally shed from the wings.) The toilet and septic tank are a closed system, draining it requires ground maintenance to open a hatch / valve on the outside of the plane, the pilot doesn't have a button to initiate aerial streetshitting.

From the article you posted:

my fucking sides

> It seemed to weigh at least 8 or 10 kilograms, judging by the dent it had made on the ground," the Indian Express quoted Govind Singh as saying.

THAT WAS NO DENT, THAT WAS A SHITHOLE

Are they fucking serious

You do not poop in the plane my friend as that is dirty and for animals. You must shit out the window while the flight is in motion.

… sadly unless they changed the name that's a troll edit, the acronym is just SHAR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satish_Dhawan_Space_Centre

Unreal. Omg lol

You could also say it left a "shitpot crater", but (no joke), that name's already taken by an actual place.

There's been a fine in place for a while for planes in India doing that (see ). Apparently it's not enough to prevent it from continuing

Pykrete got nothing on shitkrete.

The first civilizations of India, the really old ones, had the best plumbing in the world, the effectiveness of which rivaled Rome, which wouldn't be built for another thousand or so years.

Those were built by Aryans back when there wasn't a billion assholes. The word caste from "caste system" is Portuguese, the Hindi word is Varna which literally means color. As time spiraled clockwise down the toilet called the Kali Yuga, all the Proto-Indo-Aryans either migrated west or race mixed with the lower varnas.

Then after the fall of the Reich, the rothschilds convinced Britain to give up India to (((their))) Marxist egalitarian puppet Gandhi. Almost every PM since has been a (((democratically))) elected descendent or relative of his. Thus why Bollywood is the shit tear version of KPop and Weimerica. Pretty fucking sad when all your neighbors are war torn moozlem countries that have a higher standard of living. I used to feel sorry for you but nah; if you believe in reincarnation there's no reason no to stand up a 600 million man army against the world Jewry that continues shitting all over your culture and country.

After (((Bill Gates))) deliberately killed 50000 of your children with bad polio vaccines what did you do? 250k of you killed yourselves in shame; what the fuck is that? All of you should just kill yourselves now before you fuck up the environment anymore you fucking savages. Only Aryans can become Buddahs or Divyas anyway. Free Kashmir before you fuck that up too.

Oh god

>Their verdict: The meteor was actually frozen feces.
Because of course it was

Fake news and requires a certain kind of naivety and lack of life experience to believe. In other words, perfect when your target is teenagers.
Think about it for a fucking minute. A plane is travelling at hundreds of mph. This means that:
Even if you threw a 20lb lump of shit, which would have to be specially prepared beforehand, out of the plane, it would break apart on contact with the air. But that's a moot point because that's not how pumps work.
tl;dr fake news, now try to figure out what the kikes are trying to achieve by publishing it.

Oh, and
No one is saying it doesn't happen, but look at the photo, as expected due to physics, the pieces are small nuggets.
There is no possible way for a 20lb "meteor" to form due to tank voiding.

Poo-nados.
Poo-canos.
Poo-namis
Let it be memed.

TOP KEK, from this webm you can see their shortsighted vision of their future, they're not even trying to remove beggars by improving the economy, instead they just wanted to switch place with whites for face value.

This webm showed us how insecure Pajeet felt about their own race.

ded

DESIGNED SHITTING AIRSPACE

so beautiful and so cultured!

streetshitters need to be flushed down the shithole of history

the indians are really going out of their way to weaponize their shit by installing an aerial streetshitting function into their planes

It accumulates like a stalactite until the "boulder" of bowels disembarks upon a journey of karmic enlightenment, my friend.

After many shit-talk we have asked the honorable worshipers of vishpoo to bring their offerings inside into the newly installed temple, you colonial assholes.

Here's an indian source:
indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/

They mention the chief of the town. Here's his contact data, you can call him to verify the story:
haryana21.com/distt-villages/panch.php?panchid=11794

fresh from liveleak

Is he ok? Does he need a bathing in the ganges?

what a load of bullshit op, very misleading.

Reminds me of when I saw KoЯn perform at lelapolluza

You sound angry my friend, does your mother's choot smell of curry?

Hello, pajeet. Isn't there a street you should be shitting on right now?

You are not asking the correct question.
Is this from their secret weapons program?

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

youtube.com/watch?v=wywH-SdshV4 (fag)

>indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/
You think that kikes don't also own the Indian media?

One problem with that theory. Chemical toilet water is blue, not brown.

Yeah, sure.

India was once white.

Not the current chunk that is called India. The Dravidians are native to most of it. Got assimilated by Indo-Iranians coming down from the North-West. There were also previous civs like Mehgrah and Harappa but its hard to say who initiated those.

Language alone means nothing. Gypsies also speak Indo-European. Hell, swaths of Africa use English or French as a universal language ever since some colonist taught them how to wipe themselves.

Nice.

Holy shit!

>The designated primary payload of the satellite is a scatterometer which is similar to the payload launched with Oceansat-2.

Two problems with that theory. You expect a pajeet to put blue sanitation chemicals in a toilet.

C O M E T
S I G H T E D

aftermath video

And later…

KEK!

IN IN POO IN LOO IN IN POO POO IN LOO IN LOO IN LOO IN POO POO IN IN LOO LOO POO POO LOO LOO LOO IN IN IN LOO POO POO POO LOO POO IN IN IN IN POO POO POO LOO LOO IN LOO LOO LOO POO LOO IN IN LOO LOO POO LOO LOO IN IN POO POO LOO POO LOO LOO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO LOO POO LOO LOO POO LOO IN POO POO LOO LOO POO POO LOO LOO IN POO POO LOO POO IN IN IN POO POO LOO POO IN LOO IN LOO POO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO IN LOO LOO IN POO LOO IN LOO IN POO POO IN POO LOO POO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO LOO IN LOO LOO LOO IN POO LOO LOO POO LOO POO POO IN LOO IN POO POO LOO LOO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO IN LOO LOO IN LOO IN IN LOO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO LOO IN POO IN IN LOO LOO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO IN LOO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO LOO IN IN IN LOO LOO LOO IN IN IN POO POO POO POO LOO POO LOO POO POO LOO LOO LOO IN LOO IN POO LOO LOO LOO IN POO LOO POO LOO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO LOO POO IN LOO IN IN LOO IN POO IN IN POO IN LOO POO LOO IN POO POO LOO LOO IN POO LOO LOO POO POO LOO POO POO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO LOO POO IN IN LOO IN POO IN LOO LOO IN POO POO IN POO LOO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO LOO LOO IN IN POO POO LOO LOO POO LOO POO POO IN POO IN IN LOO IN POO LOO IN IN LOO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN IN LOO LOO IN POO LOO IN POO LOO LOO IN POO LOO IN IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO IN LOO LOO POO LOO POO IN IN IN LOO IN IN IN LOO IN LOO IN IN LOO POO POO IN IN IN LOO LOO IN POO POO POO IN IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN IN LOO POO POO IN POO LOO POO LOO POO POO LOO LOO IN IN IN POO LOO LOO IN POO POO LOO IN IN LOO POO POO IN POO LOO POO POO LOO LOO IN LOO LOO IN LOO LOO POO IN IN LOO LOO POO POO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO IN LOO POO POO POO LOO IN POO LOO IN LOO IN POO IN IN LOO LOO POO LOO IN POO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO LOO POO POO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO LOO POO POO POO POO LOO POO LOO POO POO IN IN LOO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO IN IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO IN POO POO LOO IN IN IN LOO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO LOO IN POO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN IN IN IN IN LOO POO POO IN IN LOO POO IN LOO POO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN IN POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO IN LOO POO POO LOO IN IN POO POO IN IN IN IN LOO IN IN IN IN IN POO IN POO LOO LOO IN LOO POO LOO LOO IN LOO IN IN POO IN LOO LOO POO LOO LOO LOO IN IN IN IN POO POO LOO IN LOO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO LOO IN POO IN POO POO LOO IN LOO IN POO LOO POO POO LOO POO LOO LOO IN POO LOO POO IN IN POO LOO POO IN LOO IN LOO LOO POO LOO IN IN POO POO LOO POO LOO POO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO POO LOO LOO LOO IN POO IN LOO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO LOO LOO IN LOO POO POO LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO IN POO LOO POO LOO POO LOO IN LOO IN LOO IN POO POO POO IN POO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO LOO IN IN POO LOO LOO IN LOO POO IN POO LOO IN IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO IN POO POO LOO POO POO POO IN IN POO LOO POO LOO IN IN LOO POO POO LOO IN IN LOO IN POO POO POO POO LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO IN IN LOO LOO POO POO LOO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO LOO POO LOO POO LOO LOO POO IN IN IN POO POO IN LOO POO LOO IN POO LOO POO IN LOO IN IN LOO LOO LOO IN POO POO IN LOO IN POO POO POO POO LOO LOO IN POO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO LOO IN POO IN IN IN POO POO IN POO POO IN IN IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN IN LOO IN POO POO LOO POO POO IN IN POO POO IN IN LOO IN POO POO POO IN IN IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO LOO POO LOO LOO LOO IN POO POO POO IN IN LOO LOO IN POO LOO POO LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO LOO IN POO POO LOO POO POO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN IN IN LOO POO LOO POO IN IN IN LOO IN POO LOO LOO POO POO LOO IN IN LOO IN LOO LOO IN POO IN IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO IN IN IN POO LOO