Lost Games

ITT: Post games only you played

Damn I love this game
And barely anyone has heard of it outside Hungary and Germany because Hungarian devs made it and Ubisoft was an idiot for not pushing it on every damn market

Sure

I read about this extensively in Nintendo Power
Does that count?

But you didn't play it user

The very last rare game before DKC3

Very last first party rare game on a Nintendo System.

This was the SHIT.

What was the one game for PC that came out in the late 90's where you play as a demonic baby and possess people? It was a third person platformer/shooter hybrid.

Trampoline Terror

Messiah. You're a cherub, I think, and the story eventually involves Satan fucking around as usual.

Remember enjoying the living hell out of the guys special ability of duel wielding miniguns.

I want to shake the hand of the person that could actually be this game.

I played Ragnarok Tactics OP, I even own a US physical copy of it.

I saw this game was the top prize in this machine where you had to stack digital blocks. I stacked that shit perfectly, yet I got some kind of keychain instead. To this day I still feel cheated.

There was a game in the same vein as space funeral- Where the main character was a knight like guy with orange armor and an oversized helmet, and his bro buddy was a kung fu rabbit.

And it had an alignment system- I CANNOT find that shit to this day.

Badly needs a sequel

Top this, niggers.

Had a lot of fun playing this co-op with my friend when I was a kid.

I've played Bad Mojo, but not the other ones.

MONKEYYYY
game was alright

My nigger. That game had some brutal death scenes.

Hardly lost if it has a GOG version

On a side note, anyone remember a GBC game where you play a little dinosaur who has to build a path to a door with given pieces of road?
It was basically top view and every couple doors you'd fight a little boss and if you died you'd turn the game off and cry because you had to do the puzzle again.
For the fucking life of me I cannot find it anywhere.

The machine did you a favor if it was the GBA version

Played it

Anyone here played this shit? I bought my GBA from a relative for cheap complete with the top lamp and a bunch of games like Mario Super Circuit, a Meturoidu game, Mystery Dungeon, a Yugioh game and some other crap games (IIRC licensed shovelware) and it came with this. Anyone remember anything of it?

A pretty alright 3d fighter, most fun I had was finding and exploiting all insta-kill combos.
Never knew if it was possible to unlock the final boss, or how to for that matter.

They already got super crate box out. So why no versus?

None of those are rare. I've played all of them.

I played it. There was a distinct lack of distinction between foreground and background elements which made some of the game just pure frustration.

Last time i posted this one some anons got mad and said i made up a fake game.

I loved this piece of shit so much as a kid.

Second pic I'm sure no one here played.

Such a fun game when I was a child, I wish I could play it again

pls no bully

The most jewish game ever made.

This was a great game. The last level was horrifying as a kid.

I actually saw a catridge in New York.

I did play malice a long ass time ago, it was ok.
Anyone else played tork?

no matter how hard you try to fit in ,you'll always stick out gentile

Never did finish this. That platforming segment at the final boss drove me completely insane.

I played that as well, always loved it but never could figure out what to do. my older brother did get to the final boss though and we were both surprised that the main villain was alive and not a ghost.

I mean I got an Xbox but I can't afford to do anything with it at the moment so I see no sense ripping it apart and I don't have the games needed to inject CFW to get it working properly. It's a shame I really want to replay that and finish it as I've had in mind for years.

oy vey

what is the game of the second pic?

I have never seen anyone play this one

Fun fact: it was made by Senran Kagura devs

I was looking up once XSIV Games to see if they made more like this and digging up their history, this is how I reached this conclusion

I played that. it's kinda shit but I liked that you had to have 2 villagers fuck to get a new unit

Have you played this?

That would be odd, seeing how I played it.

Played that, found it disagreeable.

Thrill kill.
That shit was so edgy the game literally never got released. I still have no idea how i came to own a box copy of a game.

Blood Will Tell

yes more?

This piece of shit right here.

My big brother used to play a lot of games and he let me watch sometimes. I tried to copy him and play the same games he did.
Sometimes the game was boring or just bad, but I just chalked those down to it being too complicated for me, or that it was in English and I didn't understand the "fun" part of the game.

I know many played this, but no one talks of it anymore.

I think your taste is just shit, unless psx version was somehow fucked up

and indeed it was

Emulate it negrito feo

This torture device, and the games that came before it.

Also, why can't we upload multiple images anymore?

sexualize the sia

Pretty much any game in this series.

I played it on an emulator, it was with a bunch of other games in a rompack
I always thought it was based off some obscure Euro cartoon or something. It had that sort of feel to it.
There are parts where you go super saiyin and punch the fuck out of stuff, if I remember correctly. It's only used in boss fights.

>>>Holla Forums

Ohhhh look at you, so big.
The jewish people are the fucking victims of…Oh for fuck you sake!!!!!
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE HAVE SUFFERED YOU FUCKING NEO NAZI

I remember it being pretty hard for a PS1 game.

we cant?

for a while no, probably because of a lot of shitposting during the pick a jew thing

i mean, extreme traffic, probably a lot of image and webm spam.

Fucking hell i thought i have imagined that game.
It's shit

PSone version of rock raiders was a completely different game from the pc one.

I remember how I begged my father for this game after I had seen its ad in a magazine.
Speaking of medicore RTS. Here other games from my youth. Black Moon Chronicles was definitely the best one with its great music and atmosphere.
Also you may know Aztec Wars under the name Aztec Empire, because that how it was named in some countries for some reasons.

And I fuck up

Yeah, I played this as Aztec Empire. it was alright, if the pathfinding was better could have been a very good game