Have you guys ever cheated before?

Have you guys ever cheated before?

PvP? No. Only ever done it to avoid grinding in MMOs.

Yeah, to stream snipe terrible people aka the average streamer.

If I can get access to a working cheat I will use to to harrass the streamer community for as long as I can before getting banned.

Streamers deserve death camps.

Fucking checked.

dubs confirm the only acceptable cheating

Nice doubles, please continue doing God's work.

You don't need cheat clients/hax to cheat in online games you know? Most game developers of online games already make easy cheatmodes built in.

Its called any sniper rifle/sniper class with hitscan bullets

Maple story I'd use monster vac and auto loot so all the monsters go to the same spot then I can just farm them all with an aoe attack.

Most recently I cheated on Duengon rats because my "super good do everything build" actually had 2 points too low for all the followers so I used the console to test values and will make a new char today with that knowledge (there are no walkthroughs for this game at the moment.)

Good look on your journey.

lel

Though whoever is cheating in that webm would get banned pretty fast in competitive. The best cheaters are those that hide it.

Often in garry's mod whenever I decide to grief yet another RP server with any retarded rules at all.

I bot in Guild Wars, and in Diablo 2 when I happen to play it. I also used Cheat Engine to afk farm in Elite Dangerous because dumb ass devs made the game P2P so fucking Cheat Engine worked with it.

And also used trainers sometimes when hosting games in SWBF2 and Halo CE so we could fuck around with infinite jetpacks and time stop and shit.

Don't think I've ever used cheats to get a leg up in PvP gameplay though. Defeats the purpose, unless you're griefing.

I cheated on my midterm

Only in-game exploits.

I cheated in Payday 2 because it eventually became a fucking grind to actually level up or gain any money for weapons I wanted to try.
The developers are also gigantic kikes.

Cheated with friends in Garry's Mod to just grief autists in DarkRP and TTT.
Never done anything further in multiplayer games, but I have had to use cheats to get past a bug or glitch in a game like New Vegas, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines or Shadowrun Returns.

Keep up the good work.

No.

Cheating is retarded. It's like buying a film only to get bored after the 2nd scene and decide to go read the wikipedia plot section on it so you can skip over it all but still have experienced something to do with the film.

My wife has

Cuck.

I like many others used cheat engine and save editors for both the xbox360 and pc version of dark souls. I liked making new PVP builds a lot so I didn't want to have to go through the motions every time.

Yes, because I did want to understand why people cheated during TFC days

It's so utterly broken it's retarded, the fact people do it and then put on some facade of how good they are shows a level of assholery I've not seen outside of dickheads in high school

Even worse is when they compete and earn money doing it

It literally removes all fault from you as a player and makes playing worthless

Godspeed, lad.

I remember a friend and I got sick and tired of S4 League so I went into a chaser match with the minigun and a speedhack active. The mods whispered me calling us hacker bitches before we got banned. It was worth it.

pmt
do you still play? don't you hate how hard it is to cheat in DaS 3? don't you hate DaS 3?

m-maybe I'll get unbanned eventually.

I actually liked dark souls 3 a lot, but just for its single player experience.

what it lacked in imagination it made up for in gameplay. enemy and boss fights are a lot more interesting to fight but the world is a lot more bland. The engine is a lot smoother and not as choppy as dark souls 1's engine was.
main problem with dark souls 3 pvp is how barebones it is. its way too simple for me to get into even with its improvements in netcode and the "feel" of the game.

no I don't play dark souls anymore, but I did put around 1000 hours into it.

what would make me play dark souls 3 pvp:
-make a pvp arena that's about as big as the undead burg rectangle because there's too much room to run away in all the current arenas, make it a drop down so that there's no hallways to accidentally go through during fighting.
-bring back an equivalent to toggle escape, except make it less spammy and more window of opportunity.
-bring back dead angles, I'd rather have dead angles then grabs (And I play a lot of fighting games)
-I'm kinda iffy on poise because if you were good at toggle escaping poise was unnecessary so I'd leave it out just so the gap in skill would be even wider
-add a roll cancel tech so that offensive play would be a lot easier. I can see a lot of backlash to this and I understand your pov. But take it from me where after you play with people who have also been playing for 1000 hours, any form of aggression is very easy to punish in DS1.
all this combined with the current smooth engine would make me really like the game.
playing dark souls 1 pvp for as long as I did was a bittersweet experience, I'm almost glad I'm not playing it anymore.
I'm still one of the biggest buffs on DS1 lore though. I don't care much for DS3 lore.

also on a side note I'd really like them to add a historically accurate longsword as opposed to the short swords with huge ass handles or just change the moveset of the estoc so it's treated like an actual longsword instead of a fancy rapier

At one point I was quite interested in seeing how broken I could make games on the PS2 with one of those game genie type of disk things. There were some pretty funny things it could do.

I used to cheat a lot when I was a kid, mostly on the original Diablo.

Godspeed.

Yeah, I cheated in maplestory to make the monsters fly in henesys. It was the most fun I ever had in that game.

of course, theyre all Holla Forums

Online? Nah. Offline though, yeah. Fucking around with cheat codes is fun to do when you get bored of the regular gameplay.

Who is this "theyre" you speak of?

I do in every game I play. If I ever get kicked I'll DDOS the server because they were such fucking faggots they couldn't deal with a fucking aimbot.

;_;

8 cents have been deposited into you're account you CTR shill cuck.

Keep fighting the good fight.

without completing the game? No.
After completing the game? Absolutely.
If you cheat in multiplayer games you're essentially admitting to not liking games so much you can't put in the effort to become skilled wnough to be a nuisance to other players. Hi Competitive TF2 and CS communities btw, nice aim bots, when are you going to git gud?

Only in Burnout Paradise with vanity pack for a car changer and infinite nitro

Yep….I was playing LOTR:battle for middle earth2. Was a custom map, he made his city separated from a lava river, unable to be reached by catapults and mine surrounded by 20 saurons.
That game was awesome but online was mostly faggots with shit maps

Mostly to avoid grinding. I cheated to max level in Payday 2 (got tired after reaching like level 45 or something like that) and unlocked all items. The other game in which I cheated was KF. Fuck having to level up perks, that shit sucks.

Other than that I didn't cheat, played Payday 1 fair and reached max level before they added that overdrill exploit.

In Vanilla Maplestory cheating was a game in itself. How fun it was cheating levels trying to hide from GMs in weird map locations nobody ever visits.
If I remember in the end level 88 was the highest character I could make before the ban came.

Only in singleplayer games, and only for stuff like inventory weight, or if something has a ridiculously low drop rate

You downloaded the first cheat you found on google, didn't you?

I used to, but then I learned something.

Nowadays I don't cheat anymore because it feels better to earn the shit you unlock.

then DLC came and the stuff you "unlock" is just achievements and fuck that noise

I used to have all the codes. I sold every issue I owned to a friend who's collecting old vidya

Man, this shit takes me back. I always bought some cheat code magazines for GTA San Andreas, it had so much cheats only a few of them got them all.

After I beat a game legit I will just to dick around and see what fun I can get out of them.

youre one of the reasons why I still havent killed myself