This weebshit just got released on Steam. Is it worth my time, user-kun?

store.steampowered.com/app/451780

This weebshit just got released on Steam. Is it worth my time, user-kun?

Maybe if you like NTR

What's up with all these garbage bin-tier jap games getting released on Steam? This kinda shit is worse than most console weeb games.

FUCK

Japan is starting to discover the PC exists. 'early' adopters tend to be kinda shitty.

I remember this, the key selling point was

sounds like my goty

Are you ready to watch your waifu in the eyes while he sacrifices herself for you? I'm not joking. When this game was released on Vita there was an user that made a thread for it and it caused some massive feels posting.

It's a raising sim that was released on Vita earlier this year, look up what a raising sim is if you don't know. It's a lot cheaper than the Vita version and from the screenshots it looks like the textures are much higher res and there's actual AA in it unlike on the Vita. In short it's very text heavy and most of the gameplay is picking what stats to increase for your current character and then fighting the boss. The actual gameplay parts are pretty barebones. It's definitely a genre that's not for everyone. Also a heads up, the game was apparently released without an executable so no one can play it right now.

Is your "garbage bin-tier" opinion actually based on anything or are you just shitposting about a game you don't know anything about?

They're mostly psvita games that never sold much because they were on psvita, i remember this game in particular being one of the most requested when the custom firmware for vitas thing broke out.

What's bad about it?

If someone's looking to actually play a game rather than read inane trite revolving around the lives of little girls with overly-complex outfits, I'd say most people would consider this sort of game garbage, yes.

Is it good?

So you're just a cuck-posting retard with the attention span of a ten-year-old. Got it.

Thanks. So it is more a visual novel than anything else?

I'm just stating facts here; if someone doesn't care about the subject matter they're not going to be interested in the game, especially one as niche in appeal as this.

Note the IDs, as well.

Now if only Gust would start getting their shit together.

fuckoff

>Sex has no place in vidya because I personally don't like it

I mean Gust getting their shit together and porting everything. Their games are the only thing I'm really missing at this point.

Are you illiterate? Who said this?

Sex is fine, moeshit is fine too. People can like what they like, I'm still gonna make fun of them for it.

Where the torrents at?

Just released, wait for a bit

I don't really remember anything NTR related when I first played it on the vita awhile back.

Hes trying to say that the devs cuck you out of the characters with the gameplay.

You're so cucked even your memories left you to go fuck niggers

Nevermind
Hes just a cuckchan shitposter

Probably based on the
element of the game. These days some people use "cuck" to mean anything.

is it a shoah simulator?

i like cute girls but i dont want them to die

Got it, I can't ever play this game.

sucks right? i like the idea behind the game but im not going to shatter my heart willingly

did they fixed the bugs infesting this game?

best bro

Couldn't you just pick the worst one?

That one depends on how good you are, user. Great players don't have to lose the best one, shit players (or the ones going for the true ending) have to go through ALL of them.

Every. Single. One.

You gotta be man enough to deal with your waifus being kill

You tell me

Lisa and Space Funeral were pretty good.

We post magnets around these parts, friend.

It's possible to have everyone live if you're good enough.

That's the complete opposite of what you'd expect.

fucking baddie

Why don't you kill yourself ?

Anime art style is almost a certainty that the game is garbage.

asking me to die is like asking the world to die due to your incompetence, scum

I want to fuck YOU.

I'm not the same guy, but I love turn based. There is a lot more planning involved in what you do as opposed to faster paced games.
Not touching a genre because it is more complex is the mark of the casual.

I'm not saying turn based is bad, I am saying that thinking turn based is good because you're bad is not good, if you're so fucking bad that you can't play shitty non-turnbased games you might as well not even breathe.

I don't think it has anything to do with good or bad.
At one point you just get fed up with faster paced shit and want to play something slower. Then you switch to something else and etc. The cycle continues.
The user above didn't say he was bad, he felt it was related to getting old. I think he is wrong and it's just the cycle of switching between faster paced and slower paced games.

I have it on vita. Short answer is no.
It's a text heavy raising sim where you send waifus off to die. All the fighting takes place in a dungeon that is an RNG clusterfuck, practice battles, and fights with Trillion itself. The fighting is clunky, and the game looks like shit, even for a Compile Heart game.
This was done by the Makai team, as was MeiQ, which was also mediocre at best. And I'm saying this as someone that typically can enjoy CH games. Some people seem to like Trillion though.

torrent link when?

I lost interest shortly after that. I should get back into it though. The least I can do is avenge her.

You'll repeat that exact same process several more times until you either figure out how to break the game or new game+ enough times to kill Trillion. By the time you've sent your second waifu to her death the scenario of each girl is practically the same and you'll give less fucks from that point on. Saving coins to grind the valley of swords for weapon upgrades helps, but the valley of swords is also annoying as fuck.

That's how many brave Jews died during WW 2 you know.

>what is Wakfu shame it turned to complete shit now

You need to kys, fam

From what I'm reading this has to be the dumbest premise for a game to ever exist.
Why the fuck not build up an actually proper army to swarm their asses and reduce the chances of losing?

THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY IS TO SACRIFICE NONE OF YOUR BATTLE LORDS! MAKE YOUR WORLD GREAT AGAIN, WIN WITH ALL OF YOUR ALLIES STANDING, YOU GOT THIS!

jagged alliance is fucking horrid tho

Bitch, I know I'm bad. Bad to the bone

Magnet link?

Op already posted the link, user.

Open wide, faggot:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d11f5a1c8070d7be32c20c54db1706763f8ff8d1&dn=Trillion+God+of+Destruction-HI2U&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Here's one for you too: >>>/cuteboys/

THIS IS WHAT PC LIVES FOR! TO MAKE DREAMS REAL!

What's wrong with NTR?

Guys I still need a steam name in order to buy games like this one. Plz send help because I don't know what to do.

sending waifus to their death why would someone make a game like that

dickmcsucker

Come on man I'm 100% serious. This username thing is too damn hard because all the good ones have been taken already.

If you want to pretend to be retarded go to >>>/cuckchan/.
Everyones a retard there so youll fit right in

You realize that you can change your name whenever you want, as many times as you want, and to any name you want even if someone else has it right?

I can wait. Even on sale it's still is too much.

But I'll still be bothered about my account name. People see it every time I send a gift.

Like I said user, it can be literally anything, in pretty sure even something like "nigger killer 1488" is allowed.

No man I mean the name I use to log in. I just need something that I won't hate a year from now.

who the fuck cares? just pick something you retard. go to wikipedia and hit random article.

Well what kind of name did you pick? I've had this problem since I was young man.

I just used my email name, but slightly different

FUCK I hate Steam.

But Nipponese don't GOG. Oh and GOG is owned by Polacks, who are all catholic Christfags and thus get triggered by these games.

Explains why Neptunia is on GoG

>Here's one for you too: >>>/cuteboys/

Nep nep is pretty mild.