Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Demonic Underboob Edition

Yes, but this is the sequel and it's much better
Summon him in Single Lobby mode. Multi-Lobby crashes for whatever reason.
Keyboard buttons still register even when the game is at-tabbed. Hopefully they'll patch it
Known bug, supposedly being fixed NEVER EVER
The timing is extremely strict. Also, it seems to be buggy with a few mentors, usually the manlets. Train with Ginyu or Piccolo and you should be fine.
You can do a back hop after a teleport to avoid their back strike. This is an important part of the meta so learn this if you don't want to get raped in PvP and high level PvE.
Yes, the new QQ Bang system lets you ignore the stats on clothing and roll with whatever stats you want can get RNGesus to grant you
Main grind is the QQ Bangs. The RNG for PQs has been dramatically reduced, and Ultimate Finish will always happen if you meet the requirements instead of being RNG.

Other urls found in this thread:

xenoversemods.com/mods/?view=tiles&sort=rating&category=xenoverse-2
xenoversemods.com/mods/goku-transformable-hair-for-cac-male-saiyans-normal-ssj-ssj2-ssj3-xv2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, so in Xenoverse 1 are the ultimate finishes based on RNG, even if you do the prerequisites?
I got 1 long time ago when it was on sale and started played when 2 came out.

Yes that's correct.

Oooohhhhhh yeah. Hope you enjoy RNGesus pounding your asshole if you're ever looking for a particular move.

who Capsule Corp here

Are you saying you're guaranteed drops if you fulfill prerequisites in Xenoverse 2? I played 1 and the thought of going through all that again is putting me off.

No drops are still RNG, though I feel like they might be a bit more common. It's just the ultimate finish that's 100% guaranteed, which means that if you need a drop from a bonus boss you don't have the double-rng against you.

It's still grindy as fuck if you want to collect though, since there are probably over 100 missions and every last one of them seems to have a skill. There's also nearly 100 training sessions for skills as well.

they always trigger if you do the prerequisites now and the drop rates for things is higher

(Checked)

Explains why I would do what I needed and nothing would happen. What horse shit.
I guess I'm done with it then.
From what I've played, which is up to the Android Saga, leveling up your character is pretty shit.
I wish that shit like kaio-ken x20 or whatever was unlocked by using kaio-ken a bunch of times, or being in kaio-ken for an amount of time, rather than rolling double sixes.
The system that it had didn't really encapsulate what I thought DBZ was, which was training to get better. I suppose the attributes are kinda that.

Is this one of those types of games that gets tons of paid dlc
Because I haven't played a DBZ game in forever and want to maybe get this when the winter sale rolls around, but not if I'd be paying (what will still be) a dickload of money for an unfinished game that I can't play online

That's definitely nicer than before. Also, 100 missions sounds a lot better than finishing the game quickly and having fuck-all to do. Thanks for the info.

woah what a surprise

Also, where's the patch? Those Great Apes getting out of the map are annoying as fuck

F-FUCK YOU MIRA

Gotta make up for all those years humans sucked. Humans also get the best character reactions.

user don't.
I've been hurt before.
Don't make me feel again.

Or Demigra

Krillin, Tien and Yamcha might be jokes, but as long as humanity has the world champ, we've got nothing to worry about.

Unless the dlc covers it, the next game could take place in Future Trunks altered timeline with Future Gohan alive

I just did all of the paralel quests.
I am not sure what to do now.

Going to copy this shit over from last thread before it's lost:

So I've been doing some major testing now on attack damages
Using 3 different attack combos, these were my numbers while my attack was maxed out (wearing a +5 qq bang as well).

The same 3 combos after resetting my stats (still wearing the +5 qq bang)

In all cases, the damage increased by 14.3-14.4%, so we have consistency there.
Removing the QQ bang (and all clothing) further reduced the damages to

A 6.1-6.2% increase. I did not test max stat no-equipment but I assume the percentage bonus holds the same regardless. Basically we have that Attribute points are the largest possible gain outside of transformations and raw levels. Character size is second (I tested this earlier though not as thoroughly) at roughly 8% and QQ bangs are the least significant stat change.

I also tested several other attacks. My Strike was also maxed out, though the QQ bang I used only offers +2 strike. With full stats the damage of Justice Combo was 6879, without the damage decreased to 5907, showing a difference of 16.5, so slightly better than the gains on basic combos. This could be the result of my weaker QQ bang and a deminishing return, or it could be that ultimates simply gain more efficiently from stats, I could not test. The difference however is not very significant. It should be safe to say that maxing out a stat will increase damage by ROUGHLY 15%.

Additionally, I tested the changes on Ki Blasts. Specifically I tested the Bomb-style blast and the Frieza blast, as these are the two most efficient in terms of damage. Max ATK resulted in 2492 for Frieza blasts and 1846 for bombs. No stats brought the totals down to 2169 and 1685 respectively. A 14.9% increase for Frieza, but only a 9.6% increase for bombs. Only Basic Attack stat (NOT ki blast super) improves this damage.

I also discovered a bug. QQ bangs do NOT affect basic Ki Blasts. Equipped clothes however DO, but ONLY if you have no QQ bang equipped. With an entire +5 outfit Frieza blasts do 2282 and bombs do 1795, a 5.2 and 6.5% increase respectively. This increase is similar to what a +5 QQ bang will do for attacks, and indeed the entire +5 outfit did exactly the same combo damage as my +5 qq bang

Also, comparisons of HP levels with various stat amounts in screenshots.

Overall, I think that a +15% damage change is more than enough to consider maxing out damage stats. HP is probably the worst stat to max. Stamina/Ki both have more substantial gains but stamina comes with the drawback of longer guard break and Ki isn't that necessary past 6 or 7 (+5 gear grants 7 bars of ki)

I think the next villain is either going to be Towa's grandpa, or a completely new villain

why not minotaur guy

Being Trunks is to suffer.

I don't even care if she's evil, I'd do so many things to Mira.

There's some hope

She's the only good thing in Super

Trunks will end up worse than the Flash
Time travel addiction is a serious problem

trips confirm best girl

mai waifu

I wonder if she'll come to the time nest to stay in XV.
I wonder if they'll answer the question of Trunks' hair

Does equipping Towa's clothing in XV2 actually show your characters underboob now or is it still that ugly grey thing?

I don't even know if you can get it

It's in the shop once you complete the main quest.
I would equip it, but I'm a guy.

So I watched BoG and Resurrection F last night and I want to pick up Super. Any /a/utist here know which subgroup has the best translation of it?
It's been ages since I kept up with any anime seriously and all I know is that Horriblesubs rips theirs from Crunchyroll.

Kinda off-topic but I figured I might as well ask here.

still grey bullshit

No underboob, just grey.

My disgust knows no bounds.
Mods when?

can you change colors?

nope

no to the nope

There are mods that let you change equipment colors. So I guess it's possible

What clothes are those I need them

It's the principle of it fam.
My penis has been let down, this act will never be forgiven.

It's the Lady Broly mod iirc

The chest piece is modded. Look for Lady Broly.
Legs: Fasha
Boots: Kid Chichi

Yeah I get the feelings. I was highly disappointed as well

How many mods are there so far and how does one acquire them?

Next game should have Supreme Kai of time gain this form

Better not be talking shit about Tenshinhan.

Supreme Kai of Tits would be great.

Yes
YES
YES

Well, I've been busy leveling since I posted a thread or two ago. I've had guru unlock my potential, I've finally unlocked the SS transformation, and I like how it works mechanically now overall.

Not happy with my Z soul and I still need to find clothes I really like, but this will do for now.

Cooler's arrival on namec was a really fun twist imo. I did not see that coming and he was/has been the first and only boss that's really smashed me hard one on one because he just doesn't fuck around.

I want to touch those ears

She looks good both ways but more womanly hair and bod look great.

No. Loli for justice

There are a few good.
If you search for Xenoverse 2 mods on google is the first result.

I'd bang her.

get out of here rabbi

xenoversemods.com/mods/?view=tiles&sort=rating&category=xenoverse-2

Prefer the smaller design tbh.
Something seems off with the taller one…
I'll try see if I can fix it, got a higher res image?

I had no idea where to get these though my game is torrented so whatever.

that's the best I could find

I'd just take her as she is, as a playable character. She was apparently able to beat Demigra and his crew a while ago so she knows how to fight.

Plus she's a qt

Apparently her adult form is the form she used to fight demigra in.

I don't see the resemblance

Pretty cool looking mods.
Too bad I deleted the game and the torrent after finishing it.

Oh man, it's so petty but, so tempting too

a washing board transforming into a titty monster just makes sense, but then again that fag toriyama said he couldn't make female super saiyans attractive

He's probably looking at it with a low-ish level character. They match level, here's him at max

Could someone upload the fem Broly mod somewhere for me?
Fuck making an account just for a 1 MB file man

Too bad this is the only scene in Kai where the music wasn't a detriment to the tone of the scene.

This, also can anyone also upload the Everything colorable for female Humans/Sayians?

How was Dragonball Kai?
Only remember watching one episode and having mixed feelings about it.
then again when I watch DBZ nowadays I realize just how bad it is even if there are some genious strokes inbetween it

Figured out Milf Kaioshins problem, it wasn't her hair like I initially thought it was going to be.
It was the lack of mystery concerning the boobage.
Make note that this just my taste and that Holla Forums isn't one person.

Yeah it's a little fucking annoying isn't it?
It's the reason I've still not installed any mods, can't be fucked making an account.

I'd prefer to keep her small but if you're going to make her a titty monster, why hide the goods?

same reason sweaters > bikinis user.

Same, but standing next to the little better version the milf seemed a bit off to me.
The top seemed to fix it.

Tru dat

Her shins are too thin, as are her arms, she has no traps to speak of, her mouth is way too close to her nose, her ears are not respective of her loli form, her hair doesn't have the same pattern, she isn't as smug as she should be.

Returning voice cast is top notch from a decade of experience as being the characters. Recasts are mediocre aside from Frieza but it just doesn't feel right. Music is a mess, especially in the dub version because it switches back to to the ancient OST from the original Jap run of Z halfway through which does not match the new pacing a single bit.

Best dub release is still the orange box versions of Z. Just a shame they couldn't do new voice work up until the Buu saga so the acting quality is more consistent. Speaking of consistency its all the same cast used in the dubs of DB and GT so if you ever binge watch all the series you wont have any jarring moments.

Sorry but she's still way cuter as a loli. A complete waste to change her into a less cute version of herself.

I'll upload them to the vola.

I'd like this one while you're at it, please.
xenoversemods.com/mods/goku-transformable-hair-for-cac-male-saiyans-normal-ssj-ssj2-ssj3-xv2/

Thank you.

Thanks user

Done, check the vola.

Kai wasn't bad, cut out nearly all the filler, voice actors did a better job overall, since they've been doing it for longer than 5 minutes now. Even though some of the recasts aren't great (kid gohan). BGM can take some getting used to as they use the original jap instead of the dub stuff used in Z.
I'd say overall Kai is an improvement of Z but misses some of the classic nostalgia moments you might enjoy.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Unless you're talking about sweaters that pull down, you need to fuck off.

Any sweater that's easy to rip off is fine.

Torn clothed sex > naked sex
Prove me wrong.

Wasn't even going to argue that.

Booty just never gets old

Truly the CaC has yet to evolve to it's fullest potential.

I want my tail so I can turn golden great ape and step on Gotenks

Colleen Clickenbeard singlehandedly ruins the dub for me. She's fucking awful, and ofc she got her position because of nepotism. The really ugly redraws also drag down the quality, and as much as it didn't need to be there, I still think the filler episodes could have been left in. Nobody hated the filler; everybody hated the egregious padding, which was thankfully also removed.

Thanks, user.

Yeah I think the most disappointing thing about the CaC was not being able to choose whether or not your Saiyan had a tail or not.
The whole "lets put a tail on the clothing!" thing is just lazy as fuck on the dev's part, especially when the armour still has the tail when the human equips it.

Nah, the worst part for me was not being able to customize your basic combos. There was a rumor that you could copy the basic moveset of your mentor, but that turned out to be false.

Why is it so fucking hard to find it? It hurts.

Design aspect: Breaking the monotonous mass of pink on the upper half of her design
Technical aspect: One more thing you get to pull off

This game on PC literal suffering.
Hardly anyone to play with for anything.

No expert missions.
No PVP.
Low level PQ missions only with laggy spics and chinks with ▯▯▯▯▯▯ for a name.

Feels bad man. I don't think I'll have 700+ hours of fun with this like I did the first game.

Could've probably picked better hair fam.

Really? I figured that would be the most active part of the game.

You know you're in a thread with people playing it PC right?

It's fucking dead as hell because the netcode is garbage, thanks to it being Nov. 7th and the Nov. 1st patch still not being in the motherfucking game.

People have tried getting groups going but I haven't seen anything come of it yet.

I think it's more about the fact that, in my experience with an unrestricted NAT, I can go to the parallel quest station or any of the raids, search for a room anywhere in the world and not find shit. nobody is ever hosting. they're all doing shit offline.

I figured that since the expert missions involving giant ki blasts fuck up so often, there's nobody around that wants to play the other ones. Either that or nobody wants to deal with braindead retards ruining their ultimate finishes for PQs since you sometimes have to beat some enemies in order to make another transform.

Did anyone figure out how to get that special ending?

Guess I am sticking to Potential Unleashed then.

SS3 gets the long haired one at least instead of the recolour.

who /gottaZthemall/ here?
Slowly making my way through every PQ, making sure to befriend each mentor and grab every skill reward as I do it.
I'll create a list of what score you need to Z-Rank and what bonus missions you need to do in a while and I'll update it as I go along.

Because you haven't done anything noteworthy and your character isn't wearing qt clothes.

Still, SSJ3 is basically all the same in any character, I was expecting different spiked hairstyles for the lower transformations.

More like ayyyy lmao better step it up senpai, Yamcha Is Number One ain't gonna Z-rank itself

Man, all the villains are super cute.

Is this all the banter that the good guys can do?

Got'chu covered fam.

Very nice

Good goy banter is extremely low energy. Makes me want to side with the villains.

Except for Mira. Mira a shit.

Got something on your mind, user? Shekels?

Its pretty fun.

Beautiful

Oy vey, such anti-semitism!

More like anti-kaitism

ENGLISH DUB SUCKS I WANT CUTE GIRLS NOT OLD WOMEN

What the fuck is that laugh?

Feels so good. On another note I was absolutely not prepared for the Future Trunks' timeline feels. The whole game is just Bill and Ted's Excellent DBZ Adventure until that part. Future Gohan is like my favorite character too so that shit hit extra hard

what you want are babies

she doesnt take herself seriously enough to laugh seriously at the things she doesnt take seriously

You take that back, goyim! Remember the six gorillion murdered by Majin Buu!

Why? Everyone of every race and pretty much everything on the planet by him. Plus, Everyone was revived.

But they used he Dragon Balls and wished for all of Earth to forget about Buu Mr Rabbioshin.

Not all the old kais that were murdered by him before DB even started! They were turned into bars of chocolate and devoured by Buu! Even I suffered at his hands!

You're damn right, fucking kaikes.

I want my females to sound like females if they're at least twenty not mature women.

I unintentionally put the K in there for kaikes but hey it works pretty well.

do you think women are supposed to sound like cats being stepped on?

wew I made a decent joke about it.

Honestly I like that voice more than I like most Japanese voices. They're too high-pitched for my taste, it sounds much more like an actual teenager/young adult.

I've never heard an actual teenager/young adult sound like that in my life. Sounds like a mature woman if they had used a young woman it would sound more close to the JP audio.

So is Earthlings OP again? Or Saiyans? I'm convinced that this is Ki battles all over again looking at how shit the male characters are with their combos. Friezas and slugs might be ok if it wasn't for their horrendous stats.

Certainly the voice is a bit for the lack of a better term 'grainy' than what is common.

18 voice actor is pretty good.

I have absolutely no Ki and maximum Stamina with maximum Attack and I do just fine. I don't really use my Ki for anything other than for Kaioken.

Is this in raids? Are you a male majin/slug? Then again, I've seen majins getting 2 shotted before.

guarantee youve never heard a young woman sound like her japanese va either

I have actually.

I'm a male human, and no, not in raids. I'd get killed.

this is nobodys natural speaking voice

Why are you bringing Nep into this Nep poster?
I don't dislike her but it's hardly Dragonball okay, I've heard girls with similar voices however some can be grating. That voice actress sounds far older than she should and I've heard dozens of girls who could do better. A JP similar voice actress isn't out of the question, have you never talked to young girls when you were young user?

Does the roster of characters still power up as you level up like in the first game?
I always loved going into low level pvp matches at max level and picking hercule and then beating the shit out of their created character with him.

You seem to have the same build as me.
Equip Nuova Shenrons Ult and Final Flash.

NS' Ult tears through Apes and Final Flash tears through a full bar of health despite me not having any points in Ki Blasts.

I just managed to beat someone in pvp as captain ginyu, and I body changed them near the end.

Was pretty hilarious. Feels good man.

I had a level 1 freezy pop in the first game that only knew body change that I'd troll the living shit out of people in pvp with.

These max level guys would join and see I'm only level 1 so they'd start dicking around, then I'd throw a ki blast at them to paralyze them and body change them and kill them in one hit.
It was amazing how many people fell for it.

is that a real question? i didnt 'bring nep into this'. i posted a nep reaction webm intended to play along with the ops ingenious opening post and you responded in such a way that i felt warranted an expression of disagreement. you cannot act surprised.
you know it warrants mentioning neither video displays her "natural" speaking voice anyways. theyre having fun with those lines and its endearing. learn to appreciate how silly cartoons can be. in either case her voice isnt something that would surprise me coming from a young girl.

T-thanks, Pan. It really is a nice ultimate, im not even a ki user and it shreds health

sure cant catch up with these damn saiyans

GREEN GOKU OR BUST!!!!
AAAMAHACHKALAAA

Wasn't there a namekian that got weirded out by majin's ability to clone? Pot kettle etc

I pirated the game for a bit, but I felt like it was a Xenoverse 1 expansion pack, which is not what I was looking for. Seems like it also still has the dumb artificial difficulty through super armor, can someone confirm?

I want to cum inside Vados

Natural super armor is kill except on the final boss of the story.

Is this better or worse than the Ultimate Tenkaichi games? I've been playing those all month

They're two completely different games, to be honest. Similar fighting from what I recall as someone who played Ultimate Tenkaichi, except this series is more based around RPG stats than actual fighting skill.

The biggest appeal is that it's basically a Dragonball Z MMO where you play as your own custom character. Buying skills, clothes and accessories. In short, it's probably worse than Ultimate Tenkaichi. But then again, it's been ages since I played them.

I just wish every single battle in Xenoverse was a straight 1on1 that took a maximum of 5 minutes.
When I look at the next PQ, and see that it's yet again a slog against one or two dozen characters all lined up on the bottom of the screen, I just feel tired and close the game.

Also how the fuck do you stamina break someone while they're charging their ultimate? I've teleported to someone about to kamehameha and dropped two stamina-break kicks in their asshole, and all I got for it was getting wrecked by their beam even though I was standing behind them.

You use a guard break not a stamina break, stupid.

Charged heavy attack.

you might want to stand behind them retard

How

I fucking hate monkeys so god damn much

Just wait until you get to #15:
Every single one can glitch out, have fun.

Piccolo better get a power boost, I swear to fuck
Green dick is better than blue dick

If he got a power boost it would probably just so he could go back to jobbing. At least with him as weak as he is compared to Goku and Vegeta, he can't really job to make them look more powerful.

There's also a possibility of fighting Mira final form at the end. I cleared it once without him appearing so there might be an extra trigger (like time remaining) for him to show up, but if he does you have to kill him to win.

However, the ONLY one that ever glitched out of the arena for me in all of my many, many attempts, both for the initial clear and to farm Blue Hurricane, was Kid Buu, who did it about 5 different times.

I've heard its 5 minutes remaining to get Mira to show up. Kid Buu and Janemba were the ones most likely to bug for me, thankfully most of the times Janemba did it he vanish stepped back into the map. They hardly ever bugged out of the map when I played online/hosted the map but people hardly ever show up for that mission.

Great glitch

So I found the first Xenoverse online for 10.00USD. Should I need to play the first Xenoverse or can I jump into the second without having played the first?

no reason to play first one atm

Only if you want to import your XV1 character as a sort of Snake to your Raiden

Story is kind of rehashed for the most part, so the only reason would be
I was kind of annoyed I couldn't import my old character, but one of the pre-made ones wore the same outfit, so it kind of worked out.
I'm not sure if you need to beat XV1 to import a character, but I'd say just that isn't worth 10$ by a long shot.

Besides, you don't even get to pick your imported character to play as.

GETTING CLOSER LADS

I can see the future

DLC incoming that adds few more missions, unlockable characters and skills.

After a month, maybe month and a half people will stop playing the game and move on when they realise that Xenoverse2 is exactly the same money grabbing shit as Xenoverse1 and has 0 replayability and shitty gooks didnt bother balancing PvP

I'm honestly more pissed off they still haven't fixed the glitches and I pirated the damn game. Do they even care about PC?

The user review rating on Steam has been steadily dropping since they missed the Nov. 1 deadline and I predict it will continue to do so until they actually release a fucking patch

They dont, they werent even planning on releasing Xenoverse1 for PC until people were spamming them to do so and they were surprised when PC sales were 3 times higher than console sales

I too am getting closer

This must be what Kotaku meant by "entitled gamers"!
:^)

Shit nigga, is Oxfam your ISP?

The only time this has happened to me before is a game that was like 30 gigs with 10 seeders
I have no idea, man

So you'd think they would step up their fucking game instead of being lazy as fuck like this. God damn it.

They reset if you take damage, miss any attack, or a certain time passes.

Do they not know that is a big seller on steam or something?

Shit like this fucking infuriates me.

The nips still think that PCs are only good for social networking bullshit and VNs. They're extreme Sonyggers.

A+X > A > XXXXYYY

Tried that fam but it's kinda hard when Ki Blasts are flying at you, not to mention the fact their stamina seems to refill faster than mine despite me having Broly's super soul which is supposed to increase my stamina recovery rate by "(XL)"

"Shit he's going to attack? Vanish behind him and run away till our stamina is back up!"

its not the first time japs dissapoint their western playerbase

like this guy has said japs only think PC is good for social network bullshit, for example World of Warcraft doesnt exist in Japan, it literally has 0 people playing it but some other MMOs that are available on consoles have a huge following

That super soul DEcreases your stamina recovery by XL, active at all times. It reduces damage done to you when ki is at max by XL.

Try using Assault Rain

Well shit you're right, guess I need to work on my reading comprehension.

I'll check it out thanks.

Assault rain seeks out multiple targets and the range on it is insane

Frieza Race best race.

How much is this connected to the origina, is it a good entry point to someone who has only play about ten minutes max on a 360 release and isn't a massive fan of show?

Sequel. Has more characters but very similar to first game.
If you're not a fan of the show you'll probably have a bad time. As part of the fun is making donut steal to interact with the DBZ story.

As far as story goes it really doesn't matter. Frankly no one really plays it for story anyway and most of it is exactly the same as the first game despite officially taking place after it. I'd almost say that playing the first game would be a BAD thing as it means you'd be repeating a lot of stuff.

Not being a dragonball fan though is something of a problem. I'm not sure if the content will even interest you to begin with. Or maybe it will, I've only barely watched any of the series myself and I still enjoy it, but I at least have some interest and knowledge.

Slowly but fucking surely…

That "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale" "clear in 5 minutes" mission took the fucking piss.

So how do they determine how many medals you get for importing from xv1?

It's it level? Accomplishments, clothes?

It is based on level, moves you have, and clothes. Medals are easy to farm though. Just do an easy mission and get ultimate finish for it. It has to be a end game mission so you get five medals per mission.

Or do the expert quests. Expert quest #16 and 17 are really easy. You can beat them in 3 minutes each and they don't have any glitches, 16 medals per win. Of course you have to get through 15 to unlock them.

Thanks, I`l just jump straight in with the mods applied and see what happens. Not knowing about the source material didn't stop me from enjoying Wanted: weapons of fate.

Here's the incomplete "Score to Z-Rank PQ's" list.
I'll doll it up once I finished.

I wish I could give a shit about dragonball but I just don't think I can. Not to mention the actual fighting doesn't look much better than Tenkaichi 3 which is where I dropped off.

What

So what do you think of my new character? Just finished leveling him to 80, intend to PVP with him.

Justice Combo and Pressure Sign are absolutely godlike for that. Emperor's Edge is a sort of "ranged strike" that has excellent tracking if I use it after a knockback mid-combo. Arm crash is obvious. Burning spin doesn't do much damage but it can buy me a good bit of time where I'm basically invulnerable, plus it's thematic.

The last two skills I'm not so sure about, I'd like to see some advice there.

fucked up my post twice, sorry about that

I suggest you use Latest Fashion boots for color diversity.

Much better thanks

You fags better have alternate costumes for your Donutsteels.

I'm way too fucking lazy. Plus my main is a Frieza and all the outfits look like shit anyway. I do use the slots for alternate skill loadouts though.

I fucking love Super God Fist

How good is atomic blast? Are you doing a balanced build.

High pitched voices haven't even been popular with jap girls for ages. It's just how everyone expects these characters to sound, so they keep doing it.

You have to charge it until the inital animation/camera pan finishes
If the camera shifts back to the normal view, you fucked up the timing
If you do it right, it does more damage than a finger beam
But its too slow and doesn't reliably hit, not worth it

I think Pressure Sign is my current favorite Super

PvE or PvP doesn't matter, it's a total gotcha bitch moment whenever you use it.

Has anyone tried making Trump?

That would be fucking hilarious.

A guy already did Majin Trump

I've been thinking about buying this game but not so sure about 50€ pricetag. People has been saying it has lots of bugs.

Should I wait for the price to go down?

Yes

Absofuckinglutely wait. At the very least wait until it gets some patches.

a wider focus on ki/blasts but somewhat balanced

I like Super God Fist because you can easily combo into it

After a full day of downloading, I think I am making good progress

Am I the only one who powers up based on what my opponent is? For example, if it's a Freiza saga enemy, i'll just use SSJ1 only.

It's just a hub, isn't it?

It's just a hub. It's a mission-based game.

You misunderstand, but I fucked up my post so that's a given. I don't have any qt clothes, I can't find any I like especially and I know that's why nobody gives a shit. Hence mfw.

Why are the bad guys getting development?

this ramen is my girlfriend

Because in series with laser beams or swords everyone always likes the villains more

I've always seen you online in that same exact area.

You're objectively wrong. The japanese soundtrack is way, way better than the shit you Americlaps had.

Nostalgiafags like to wank off Faulconer but it really is some edgy bullshit that really doesn't fit the tone of the series at all outside of specific moments.
Hell, even the American opening, "Rock the Dragon", while it's pretty iconic now it's needlessly edgy and doesn't accurately represent Dragon Ball's tone or content.

Can't be, I've pirated the game.
But it's good to know there's more love for Mai.

That's alright. Must definitely be someone else with a love for Mai with the same name. No issues anyway.

I'm staying and you can't stop me.

Is this thread the Mai Fan Club or something?
Everyone knows Videl is best Dragon Ball girl.

No, but I can bully you into feeling bad about yourself

She'll never be as pure as Mai.

anyone know a torrent for the buu saga of Kai with the japanese dub and english sub? I've been looking around but it doesn't seem like Nyaa or Piratebay has it.

Sad

ah seriously? well that sucks. I suppose I'll just download the raw version of it and understand every other other… other word they are saying.

Subs?

Still trying to unlock 8 presets worth of moves and QQBangs so I can have a different playstyle for each.

WHY ARE SO MANY SHIT

Playing a freezerpop, so 3 presets will be forms 1 2 and 3, 4th is vacation clothes, 5 is Saiyaman, 6 is Beerus cosplay with moveset to match, 7 is reserved for Hit's clothes if they're in there somewhere, and 8 is joke outfit.

Let's be honest, they didn't have much personality.

Generally the Xenoverse 2 development for villains is just showing you how they treat their allies.

one more,

generally the games are a good opportunity to expand characters, because let's be honest if they didn't the whole game would be pretty flat otherwise.

Can't find a version with the subs in English, nor can I find just the fan subs… but honestly, it's Dragon Ball. I'm pretty sure we all know the story by heart at this point.

Shit, I forgot how fun DBZ vidya was
Hope this gets a big sale at some point so I can get my ass kicked online

Is there any word on them fixing the problems with the game yet?

Seems like the Mai Fan Club continues to expand its reach

Cell: Expert Chef

so I've been rewatching Z and I gotta say, it's stunning how much better it is than super…

It's like they aren't even in the same league. Z has a sense of urgency, Goku doesn't just seem like a joke/god's pet and instead acts like an adult, and the art style isn't so rigid with that weird shine they added to everything.

Why in the world did supers quality and writing drop so much? You'd think it would be better considering how much time has passed.

Niggah thats cheating.

This Saiyan is fucking
RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Although, I do agree, the originals will always look better.

They fucked up some of the angles on the right.

Just a little bit.

Yeah, that wasn't quite a fair comparison, also considering one is a keyframe and the other is an inbetween, but still, even the inbetweens in Z look better. About the only thing I can give Super is that in every other episode the action can be more fluid than in Z, but for whatever reason the fights are still better in Z.

I guess the move to digital and outsourcing really screwed them up.

makes me sad that we'll never get a One Piece anime that had the same look and quality of Anime from the 80's to 90's.

This is all you will ever get.

I am glad I now know this exists but man does it hurt.

Frieza seems a lot more relaxed than I would expect. There is no real bitterness about being usurped in the Frieza force quest line, and if you play as Frieza clan, he helps you gain even more power.

How lewd.

Honestly, she didn't do shit. She made Mira and then basically watched the rest of the game, doing one fight before kicking it. If you seriously think this is the last you'll see of them though, you're gonna be surprised.

Only the strongest deserve to lead, Frieza understands this most of all.

I'm wondering did anybody at all side with Cooler? It seems not to me.
I hate that prick.

Any side series characters in Xenoverse 2?

The fuck you doing learning from a copycat?

Because Toei is the Cartoon Network of Japan.

Jaco's in it, if that's what you're asking.

One but not everything I was thinking.

You can wear Arale's cap and poopstick if it's any consolation

Wouldn't those both be accessory items, meaning you can only have one or the other?

Why is this allowed?

because it was nerfed to give you slower regen and only when your stamina is full
:^)

It happened in the first game too.

Not what I was referring to. It also boosts your ki blasts now though.

Kill it with fucking fire jesus christ

They could have saved so much on money, and made it look authentic.

Man, they hyped up the updraft of debris from when you power up or are transformed, yet they didn't even bother so many other small details. They could've made the Super Kamikaze ghosts take on your face and hair like they did for (SSJ3) Gotenks and Buutenks.

hence the :^)

The worst part is that because the game is intended for ((consoles)), all of the debris/stage destruction/etc. fades away almost instantly because said consoles have ridiculously underpowered CPUs and can't handle the physics objects.

Clothes are guaranteed drops, moves have a much higher drop rate.

The worst grind I had to do for a move was 3 repeats on the Super God Fist move, while I already have about half the moves in the PQs by doing them and it seems to me that a prerequiste for getting moves to drop is getting an Ultimate Finish or something.

Outside of that HOLY SHIT BURST KAMAHAMEHA IS THE BEST SUPER EVER

Ki blast dudes got a lot of combo options to make up for SS Ki blast spam.

Also post movesets, I have two that I like to use.

Maximum Charge (get ki when opponent is down or distracted)

SUPER FREEZERMAN 3 REPORTING IN

PLEASE DO NOT TELL FREIZA

So I have been messing with the brightness settings, turns out that the example shown on the brightness slider screen is extremely inaccurate and doesn't indicate the actual brightness.
So I decided to make some screenshots to compare the max, default, and minimum brightness settings.

Actually no, i don't want to ruin the world and spread my genes

Is there any point to putting stats into basic atk? I just did a bunch of test with human male.

If I go 100 basic attack, and then +5 arrows QQbang basic attack, slugs soul, max ki, it adds up to about a 20% damage boost.

Is this bugged?

Have you done the extra story missions yet? I think you have to get the eggs from each of the rifts to unlock them. One deals with that, the other is bardok vs mira between dimensions.

20% sounds about right, check where I did a bunch of stat tests.

Basically any attack stat will increase your damage by about 15%. Health increases you by about 30%, which isn't terrible but it's not really that major either. The only stats that do have a major increase are stamina and Ki, but stamina has the downside of longer guard breaks and high Ki just isn't all that useful (you can get to 7 with +5 gear anyway)

Also keep in mind that when you stack all the different stat increases you can do over 50% bonus damage with your chosen attack type(s). Things like Potential Unleashed, Gold Frieza and Super Saiyan are all in the 10-20% range as well, plus your 6% gear and 8% body type, all multiplicative.

Basically, it IS worth upgrading whichever type(s) of attack you use the most. It may not be huge but it does matter.

So I decided to make a Namek.

stop shilling this shitgame

what is up with that weird black noise outline/cell shading, looks so bad smh -_-

Faggot.

(You)

That's fucking rad.

For Guru

What are you blabbering about, reddit sperg?

Gonna find himself a woman who loves blowing Raspberries.

It's like they made it worse on purpose so the other races would seem less shit

Doubtful

I pretty much have a healer skill set ready if anyone needs it for expert missions.

>being the healslut in a fighting game
You /cuteboys/ just can't keep to established role genres, can you

What do you slot?

Final Flash, Energy Zone. Big Bang Kamehameha, God of Destruction's Anger, Emperor's Sign, Maximum Charge

Moves drop by beating a certain (version of an) enemy, which oftentimes only shows up during an ultimate finish, but not always.

The worst grind for me though was Blue Hurricane. Not only was the mission (expert quest #15) hard as fuck for me to win the first time, but I had to do it something like 8 times to get the skill, and even after the first I never won two consecutive attempts.

Jesus fucking Christ
I never realised I had such a thing for bodysuits until I equipped this outfit

Saiyans have the best butts

I wonder if guru was a capable fighter back in the day

Please, how do you get this?

Shop late game and there's a PQ where it might drop

Wew. Had to change back.
You guys ever feel your libido actively interfering with your gameplay skills?
Yeah.
A nice butt I can handle. Appreciate at any time. But man, that bodysuit is the whole goddamn package, it's too much.
I still have it saved as a preset

Yeah it's a little distracting when you've got a muscle fetish. None of that /d/-tier muscle shit.
More like pic-related.

Why even live man?

Bonus:
>tfw no qt Super Saiyan 3 gf to put in her place after months of torment ("weakling human~") when Elder Kai unlocks your potential

Does anyone have some good ki supers to recommend? I have been using double sunday, death slicer, and big bang kamehameha for a while now and wanted to try something else.

Kind of stumped on Ki Supers myself. I can think of a half dozen great strike supers (Arm Crash, Go Go Gum, Pressure Sign, and Emperor's Edge are ones I use), but nothing Ki seems to be worth a damn.

Burst Kamehameha comes out quick twice like Kaioken Kamehemha x4 (and is basically just a super version), a great combo ender or even just a surprise.

Galick Beam Cannon and Galick Gun are reliable quick beam supers and I think are BETTER then the Kamehamehas.

Saturday Crash is a great stunning blast.

Blaster Shell is fairly accurate and does very good damage, while also firing multiple homing shots that work at any range.

DIE DIE Missile Barrage, Split Finger Shot and Sudden Storm home in EXTREMELY well, with Sudden Storm basically being an auto lock on.

Death Beam is a good combo ender, and you can spam it.

Earth Shattering Galick Gun and Kaioken Kamehameha cost two ki bars, but come out very fast and hard.

Murder Grenade (giant ki ball that creates pillars) is actually best used IN a combo as an extender, since if you fire close the very powerful pillar blast that comes after wrecks your enemies and i'm sure you can find a way to time and extend it.

There's a lot of options.

Where do you grab it?

PQ 11.

Why is it that this game's soundtrack is so good EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING OVERWORLD MUSIC