Schumer Caves: Dems Lose Again

CUCK SCHUMER CUCKS OUT TO REPUBS

Before shills go insane, this simply states that they're going to bring it up for vote, not necessarily whether they'll vote for or against it.

Pro-Immigrant cucks are mad as fuck for some reason.

>“The Republican leader and I have come to an arrangement. We will vote today to reopen the government,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said on the Senate floor early Monday afternoon. “The Republican majority now has 17 days to prevent the DREAMers from being deported.”
Yeah I wouldn't hold your breath there, slick.

Yeah like shutting down the government for a handful of illegal spiclets didn't kill any chance they had for re-election already.

Yeah no shit, no one but the Dems give a single solitary shit about these smelly manlet invaders

Dunno much about this McConnell guy so this could be a real attempt to save DACA, or all a show so it blows up in the Dems' faces.

So we're still not agreeing to it without getting the wall and removing chain migration.

The left shoots themselves in the foot yet again. B-e-a-utiful.

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL), the leading advocate fighting for legal status for undocumented immigrants in the Senate, backed up Schumer’s move before bucking up immigration advocates who are furious about a move many see as a cave.
Damage control

More hilarious damage control and cuckoldry

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155265/Polish-man-threatened-deportation-reporting-attack.html
politico.com/story/2018/01/22/government-shutdown-deal-liberals-angry-357268
archive.is/kUGUE
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/9Vsvu
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEBTN
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RGMPUSMP
prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html
archive.fo/yrbum
shareblue.com/sarah-sanders-admits-shutdown-ended-because-trump-stayed-in-hiding/
archive.fo/Ljl5P/7d2590f4edec412ffb08ffaa6768c5e6544f3bfe.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itzpapalotl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(mythology)
archive.is/gWH61
politico.com/story/2018/01/23/chuck-schumer-trump-wall-offer-359156
archive.is/ZiA4a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index#cite_note-3
archive.is/wYIVI#selection-813.0-813.45
bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ed/2018/01/lowry_chuck_schumer_overplayed_his_hand
archive.is/GHKbp
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/01/04/did-chuck-schumer-just-threaten-donald-trump/
archive.is/wYIVI
archive.is/Tt5wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh looks like they're shooting their foot even harder.

YES DUMP THE FUCKING MAG INTO YOUR FOOT, DEMS. Fucking idiots.

Wow a rare moment of wisdom from a Democrat.

He knows the battle is lost.

Yeah tell that to your constituents at election time.

Holy shit all those 2020 noms JUSTing themselves, absolutely hilarious

So when it really came down to it we went from #SchumerShutdown to #DemsCuckedAgain

The fifth columnist amnesty crowd was already making excuses for how it was IMPOSSIBLE for republicans to win a shutdown fight because of the media as they prepared to stab us in the back.

They weren't counting on the madman in the White House to douse everyone in a cold dose of reality.

Poor Schumer. I'm sure Bibi will reward him well on his next vacation to Israel.

Didn't the one under Obama last 2 weeks?

GET FUCKED DEMOCUCKS

TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

NOW LET'S BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL THEN START TOSSING SPICS OVER IT
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

It’s a beautiful day.

May we dare begin to hope?

STILL NOT TIRED!

But on a serious note, it's doubtful any agreement will come to pass regarding DACA. Trump won't change the terms, and the Dems won't budge on their end. If all goes right, then the Republicans can override with a super majority and finally put this shit to rest!

Shareblue was in another thread desperately trying to claim the republicans somehow caved in

Didn't mean to sage, have a bump

Pay attention newfags:

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
LURK MOAR

The very state of these cucks.

Dems cave in only 2 days. Wasn't expecting them to cave so fast. Kind of disappointed.

16 days and caused Dems to lose 16 seats in Congress the next election. That's where the "frowning CNN/NBC/They'reallthesame guy" image comes from that I can't seem to find right now.

There exist less traitorous democrats.

I have a very bad feeling that the coming war will be just as quick. We are going to look back and say "what a let down why couldnt the kikes and their cuck pets have put up a better fight?!"

An absolute role reversal from the last decade. Amazing.

I was hoping for gibs riots, but I am happy with this outcome

I cant wait til the day after the midterms. Just fucking imagine the salt when they realize they have barely 30 seats.

I am really disappointed we won't be getting any winter chimpouts.

Where's the original?

When it be freezy, chimpin’ ain’t easy, user.

Don't forget to replace the gun with a jewsert eagle when you put the original back together.

I almost miss black lives splatter.

BUT THERE WILL BE A GLORIOUS 1000 YEAR REICH

to be fair it's cold as a motherfucker
Some nog city even celebrated a 5 day streak of no deaths by gunshot because all the nogs were huddling in their nog caves trying to keep warm.

forgot my image

This doesn't really deserve its own thread so Im gonna post it in here:

It looks like Holla Forums is starting to see the writing on the wall:

fug
>>>Holla Forums2353188

They really do love their $5 words.

So what's going to happen in the next 17 days, lads? Make me some predictions, gimme some odds bois

Yeah, I guess they realized they were in a catch-22.
Either shut down the government and get blamed for it or go along with Republicans.

Big gov default mode, otherwise known as jack shit and fuck all.

My guess is

And then shortly after, sombreros get deported

obama shut down lasted for more than 2 weeks, democrats couldn't even stand by this one for 3 days

A critical failure all around.

I can't wait to find out what happens next. This is all so exciting.

I don't remember EBT going down during that one so maybe it had something to do with it.

I wanted to see some category five chimpouts, but the fucking cucks cucked over the course of a single weekend.

These aren't just traitors, they suck through and through. They can't even resist long enough to make things entertaining.

I'll tell you what happens next, in 17 days California democrats stand outside their wage slave plantations waving goodbye, with tears in their eyes to their maidservants. Then 50 years later somebody makes a movie called "Gone With the Beaners." Echoing the last time the democrats got BTFO

6 Shekels say it was Chicago.

Does anyone know what Holla Forums thinks that word means?

Interesting. Wonder if its a LARP. I can't find much fault with the analysis. The "far-right" is growing rapidly and they don't have the time to wait two to three more generations per their usual subversion tactics. Would explain why they seem to have gone off the rails on their long term plans the last couple years.

Any salt yet?

It means nothing at all and is just used as a dog whistle to get anyone not towing their line to shut up and behave. It doesn't even make etymological sense.

plenty, from the left of course

The shill is going for 100+ posts in the other thread. Fucking wew.

ART OF THE DEAL

>stop (((deportations)))
I don't see an issue.

link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155265/Polish-man-threatened-deportation-reporting-attack.html
>inb4 archive
I'm not a newfag ruining this place, either real link or gtfo. If you want to archive, do it yourself with the link provided

This is only the beginning of an endless stream of failures for you kikes. Get used to the fucking taste.

STABLE GENIUS

IMO
Schumer's Shutdown was never about DACA, as advertised, but rather about the Justice Dept. uncovering dirty dealings among Deep-state hold-overs in the FBI and peppered throughout the State Dept. and elsewhere.
Hopefully, those 'investigations' will move forward as hard and fast as possible before they pull this stunt again.

So Chucky knows full-well they're going back and he's prepping for damage control:
Fuck I can't wait.
PACK YOUR BAGS, PACO!

Man they fucking know how hard they lost, now their lemmings don't know what to do anymore, kek.

We need to be masquerading as liberals now and denouncing democrat leadership. If the DACA vote ends with their deportation (instead of amnesty), we can ramp it up even more.,

oh god this a hundred-fold

kek

Make it happen, lads.

You're giving Schumer too much credit. He thought he could strong-arm Trump over DACA and got his dick kicked it.

Make a new thread for this, someone write up a properly formatted OP plz.

I wonder if this has anything to do with cuckchan dying.

Insufferable, establishment media faggot extraordinaire. Yeah, it's a fiasco Brit. Hope you dummies are ready for much, much more.

A thousand times this. A million times this. Six million times this.

NICE

Now the #SchumerSellout shall commence
politico.com/story/2018/01/22/government-shutdown-deal-liberals-angry-357268

Post yfw you're not a Democuck

archive.is/kUGUE

Their victim complex is really biting them in the ass.

Should be a bannable offense

We could get wall funding in the next few days then if everything is getting wrapped up. DACA is a completely separate issue now right? I don't see anything stopping President Trump from sorting that out now. Wall testing is 100% done too.

2016 part 2 electric bogaloo. Every single dem seat taken from them. No mercy. Destroy the dems, and then we can move things into cuckservatives vs the right.

Reminder that them showing their belly like this, and all the posts going "lol I wish they put up more of a fight!" are counterops. They want us to believe that they're weak, so when their counterattack comes it will be a surprise.

That only works when you have empathy for your enemy. Holla Forums has longed dehumanized itself and faced to bloodshed.

If they give us their belly, we cut open their goddamn entrails and use them as the ropes.

And what's that going to be? Drumpf's a racist and his supporters are too? He's going to wreck the economy? He's going to toss innocent young beaners over the wall? Good luck with that.

No, dude. They're showing their belly because they want us to believe they're defeated. They will go absolutely feudal if they have to, you haven't seen the beginning of it.

You guys are missing something important here. This short-term spending bill funds CHIP for the next 6 years. This means that in 17 days when the shutdown argument returns, people won't be able to say that the Dems are throwing 9 million American children under the bus in favor of 800,000 illegal migrants. The Dems are trying to make their side of the argument look a little more favorable in the next go-around. Personally I don't think it will work because they're stuck with the "but it's so few people!" narrative they've been floating around since the election.

I also noticed they've got a reverse-Holocaust thing going with the DACA numbers: a month ago, it was 850,000, and now it's down as low as 650,000 depending on who you ask. Where did the 200,000 DACA recipients go?

Judging by the completeness of the logic applied, as well as the actual knowledge of commie history in several of the posts I have to assume its one of us trying to bait them into… something.

but don't democrats love big government? why would they think anyone would think that they would want to de-fund it?

They're showing weakness to lull us into a trap. But they're assuming our reaction will be complacency, rather than going all in.

Eat shit you motherfucking cucks, bring on the salt!
Fuck the "dreamers" deport all illegal bean niggers.

Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
9 Prospect Park W #10B
Brooklyn, NY 11215-1741
(718) 622-4222 - Landline
(718) 965-5400 - Landline
(315) 423-5067 - Landline
(516) 965-5400 - Wireless
(718) 375-2575 - Landline
(718) 627-9700 - Landline
(917) 375-1229 - Wireless

If your ego is assuaged by "lol we already won" type posts, yeah I can see where you're coming from. Otherwise, the battle is just starting.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU WORTHLESS BEANS

We haven't won until every traitor and invader is rounded up and hanged. Every single last one.
And since the traitor and the invader are a constant of life, you are never done.

The whole purpose of archiving is to preserve information for any article that the kikes subsequently shut down to remove non-kosher information from. If you weren't a newfaggot you would remember how big of a fucking problem that was years ago. They murdered a guys fucking children for being a bad goy and publishing an article about the theft of 64 trillion dollars since the advent of electronic banking and the only reason we have any proof of it at all is because I, literally me, was lucky enough to still have the fucking tab open when they shoahed it.

Near as I can tell, it refers to the crossover and mutual goals of seemingly unaligned groups, or the ability for these (((grassroots movements))) to help one another in their larger mission to destroy society. At least that's how it seems to be used in common parlance.

Basically, everything is connected and all oppression comes from the same source, i.e. you and me. assuming you're a h'wyte male

Taking the time to explain that you're not a newfag but rather just a lazy cunt doesn't make your inability to archive more acceptable.

More golems have turned on their creators in the past twelve months than I've seen in my entire life, and I've no reason to believe that the trend has peaked.

Now that 'liberals have failed' we need to push the left as far to the left as possible. Once they do that the plebs will get the full girth of the redpill suppository.

They're called niggers, user.

Stop putting a blank space between a quoted post and your text. You look like a retarded reddit refugee. I don't doubt that you are.

Which would be hilarious, because if we saw a mid terms Repub super majority and they did this - without DACA and they still get a wall. The chimp outs would be royal.

From this moment onward he should be known as Cuck Schumer

Post YFW the blackpill shills got cucked again.

Cryin' Cuck Schumer the Cock Chewer

be careful what you meme, user

CHIP funding is an interesting aspect, but another shutdown so close on the heels of this one seems like unmanageable optics for the Dems, no?

You scapped that? Nice job.

I get the feeling they're going to try and act like they've always supported him and flood the catalog with strawman type shit to muddy the waters.

COULDN'T EVEN HOLD ON FOR ONE WEEK!

Do you have the cap/archive of that story, user? Must've missed the thread.

Only one of those is me. earlobe spacing is a meme.

It's not a meme. Why do you insist on doing it? Irony? Or are you just so used to reddit that you can't help yourself?

yea it was pure autismal luck.

Democrats try to get everything they wanted, DACA + no wall + extra gibs and such, Trump says no, then the Republicans invoke the nuclear option to pass the budget, with funding for everything Trump wants and no funding at all for anything the DNC wanted.

This was just a test to see who held the reins of power.

Tbh I was against having 800,000 spics naturalized until the god emperor made the case to have them stay and bring along 6 family members each. These spics are actually high quality and will provide for our poor boomers and flailing economy. All I know is:
#MAGA

That is not de wey.

It's as if they think they are playing a game of civ or some thing. Should have at least stepped up to CK2 or EU2 before hand.

Is it just me or does it feel like they're priming Schumer to be their candidate? He seems to be the only notable figure left.

Divide and conquer these retards

Because this is literally how I've always posted in image boards for over 10 fucking years, you insufferable newfag. I've been doing this crap before reddit was even a thing. It's not my fault you faggots get triggered over pointless shit..

Eh, I'm still kind of against it but I support esoteric immigrants, which just so happen to be those based Gen Z latinos.

Don't forget the ones that were first generation inightmares that didn't get counted in the initial 800k. A number the dems deliberately falsified because they knew no one would have passed that nonsense the first time had they had the official numbers. There are millions even without the chain bullshit.

Holy fuck pleaseee I want to see Ben Shapiros head explode from how ass blasted he gets when his entire movement is forced to debate the Right. And then loses because they finally have to give us a microphone.

DACA will not continue, they're all going back. Chain migration will end as well as lotteries, you'll have to pass an IQ test and have money to get in.

Maybe priming him to fall so they can try to squeeze bernie in?

The cap itself is on my other computer but tldr: Some goy went ahead and published the story about the LIBOR scandal before it broke anywhere else, it was leaked to him, Holla Forums got a hold of it and the thread hit bump limit fast as hell, massive attention. NO ONE ARCHIVED IT. Then it was realized that the link was 404'd. Then his two young children were killed stabbed and drowned in the bathtub "by the nanny who then slit her wrists and survived but was disappeared" This happened within 2 hours of him publishing the story. It was shut the fuck down and the death of his children was memory holed as fast as possible. This happened concurrently with the aurora dig.

Four fucking years of your absolute failure here. Why the fuck do you keep coming back? You're a fucking mockery of yourself.

Hello, Shareblue. Are you experiencing frustration?

Can you imagine what it's like to lose for an entire year non stop?

Kek, I forgot about that. So many memories of winning that I'm starting to forget some of them, just too many.

No bad feels here.

That's the only place it can go. Either the cuckservatives pull away and form their own party, or the right wing does. Libertarians, conservatives and reactionaries.
And once you finish that, it'll be libertarians vs conservatives and reactionaries. Honestly, that's my ideal place to stop. If your left wing are libertarians, that's probably the sweet spot.

19 days is a lot of time for them to get baited into stupid shit that shows their treachery even more.

Not if you do the job properly.

Also plenty of time to MKUltra some soyim or dunecoon into shooting up a wellfare office while wearing a MAGA hat or something equally ridiculous. I'd keep an extra eye out during this.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Today's been a good day.

I am looking forward to this vector of attack.

Thats possible. I bet ya none of their candidates will be whitegoys. Its kind of like the lore from the halo universe.. The prophet of regret was killed on the elite species watch so they were replaced by the nigger apes and the cucked little ungoys thats their species name as the honor guard for the prophets who lead the covenant under a defilement of the old religions.

Idk about you lads but metaphors have been making a fucking lot more sense lately.

maybe we should start saying he caved so he would still get his paycheck while dreamers were sent to starve

very good point. It would be a travesty if we were to meme up some spics going on a rampage. An absolute shoah, if you will.

No, he caved because of the EBT system going down. He had to choose between keeping the niggers or the spics happy, and he chose niggers. I wonder how the spics would feel about that or how the niggers woudl react to the spics getting "heated" over it?

Nice fake.

user… just get out.

I don't think that will be possible. Shitlibs and DACA recipients blasted Schumer for putting wall funding on the table on Saturday and they're blasting him again for folding on the government shutdown. He is becoming very unpopular among his own party. If he doesn't manage to get full citizenship and a free apartment for every DACA recipient by February 8th, I think his career might be over.

philly. there probably was a murder but they just kept them in whatever burnt out shack the crackheads were living in and it wasn't found until the 6th or 7th of january.

Democrats didn't look bad just because of CHIP, they looked bad overall because they were the side who was making demands during the shutdown. Don't get me wrong, it made things worse for Democrats, but if they decide to hold the government hostage again, they'll look bad again, with or without CHIP.

Schumer is also the face that is going to eat shit for the Shutdown AND for 'selling out' all the spicbabies at the same fucking time.
Not to mention he is a fucking hwyte male. There is no way dem voters are not out for his blood. He almost lost them their gibs

This–most proposals for permanent DACA-style benefits would basically grant unlimited entry to any under-30 who travels to the United States as a tourist and decides they'd rather stay than go back to their totally-not-a-shithole country of origin.

My entire life was a mistake

I have a very hard time believing they're going to run this guy and would be more willing to buy that they're propping him up as a fall guy. I don't think a single leftist knew who he was even a year ago.

He actually caved because of CHIP. Turns out throwing 9 million American kids under the bus in favor of 850,000 (or 650,000, or whatever number they're claiming today) illegal migrants, most of which are no longer kids, was a bad idea that alienated voters.

Would it not make much more sense for the democucks to focus on the spics? They have already shown to actually breed more of themselves than they kill. Also by not being niggers they should be more easily controlled.

You fucking bet he is

Apparently its actually 3.6 million and they just downplayed it so people wont think its such a big deal. They've been pulling these tricks since the immigration bill in the 1960s, where they claimed its "just a few thousand, you wont notice the difference :^)"

If it winds up that we lose in the end it will be because of newfaggots refusing to fucking lurk

Muh deep feels

huh, i heard something about that memo taking about 19 days to go through the process of being declassified. Coincidence or (((Coincidence)))

I wonder what (((twitter))) is going to do about that hashtag. Will they let it grow or will the dems ask them to clean everything up?

Checked, they think that the memo will be forgotten in the hubbub.

The memo is a bombshell and it’s already been dropped, the whistling sound overhead is the last thing Obama’s legacy will hear.

IP hopping commie with a screw loose

Oh, THERE’S the “Trump will cuck on DACA” shill! I was wondering where he went.

They really fucked themselves with that narrative because now it makes them look shitty, going against the needs of millions of Americans for "such a small group, you won't even notice the difference". I really wonder why they decided to lower it again this week when it makes their position look worse, not better. I mean, they could have just stayed with their 850,000 figure.

this or the FISA memo

The snowflakes are really in a state today. This was their last chance. It’s so ironic to see the DNC get BTFO’d by their own invention.

All that’s left is for JIDF to shitpost and claim this is actually 3D dreidel and it will somehow benefit them in a few weeks.

I can see how that might backfire.

Commencing Operation: Cuck Eater.

THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC FUCKING IDEA IN MY HEAD NOW

Could it be that this was the single biggest failed attempt at virtue signalling?

You'll be a snarky little cunt all the way up the gallows steps too, won't you?

Holy shit, this.

Shut it down for good. Fuck both parties. Our birthright as Americans is not political leverage. Whites will be outvoted on all issues if any more amnesty is issued. The constitution will eventually be ratified to further disfranchize us. We must hold this line.

I had a fun time IRL shitposting that day.

That will be on February 15th.

user, obvious shill is obvious

Their base has no clue what to make of this. Never thought I'd see a diversity of incorrect opinions in the NYT comment section, usually they stick to the same shill talking points as here.

Rolling brother

People should be reminded that Schumer only caved because of EBT and (((minorities))) and it wasn't because of the children or vets.

(checked)
That's possible, but (((they))) are having a hard time completely controlling narratives like they used to. I don't think it should hinder those investigations and people certainly haven't forgotten about the memo. Always remember (((they))) have to play more to the PR then us and that's something that needs to be utilized more often as it was with this weekend shutdown

So vile

Weu.

user, 8/pol/ has cost them billions of dollars a year for four years straight.

so coincidence it is

Now we the tax syphions

*Squeeky toy sound*

Well they just print more money and steal their funding out of everyone's pockets through inflation, but we also cost them time and lives, which they are rapidly running out of.

There are a finite number of jews on the planet.

i'll play

They're unable to comprehend that there is nothing they can do because of how little representation they have

(checked)
I guess you won

>I wonder what (((twitter))) is going to do about that hashtag

Twatter will SHUT IT DOWN once they realize it's 99% gloating Trump supporters. Incidentally, even the lugenpresse is shitting on Schumer. Hard.

Social Security isn't empty yet, they still have plenty more for the kikes to steal.

I chuckled.

Hi shill

I'd actually include Jews with the invaders portion, rather than the traitors.

Thank god for her and for magapedes.

>He thinks I'm talking about the government
Oh you poor fool.

It warmed up. archive.is/9Vsvu

Well it doesn't mean that you can't still arm yourself. Defend yourself still user, this was a close one. Had the shutdown Jewmer did lasted over February 1st, it would've been one hell of a fight with coons. Probably a LA Riots level of chimpouts.

hell yeah,

his jewfu stares at mine's thicc thighs enviously

check em

Build the wall, deport them all.

Melissa needs the rope.

lol you got the fat one

It's basically etymologically-retarded shorthand for saying 2+ identities. For example, it would be very problematic of you to address "LGBT discrimination" without also addressing the intersections of that discrimination, such bullshit as "colorism", "transmisoginy", etc. The framework of Anglo common law presents an especially large challenge to these people, as it is based on precedent. Thus, for example, (I forget the exact case but it did happen) if Shaniqua gets fired from her job for being a negress, she has to sue either on the basis of sexism or racism, but not both. The reason this was important in this case is because the employer kept white women and nigger men, but not negresses. Pretty sure she lost, and the (((feminists))) have been kvetching about the need of legal intersectionality for decades now.
Don't ask me how I know this, college was a mistake

Actually, it's pretty close. They might be holding on to hope.

#MURDERER

If anyone in the senate caves, it's gonna be McCain.
He's not long for this world, kikes are probably using him as a way to fuck shit up for America without explicitly sinking the entire GOP establishment. They use a near dead fucker and so the remaining cuckservatives can say they "tried" and don't hate on McCain because "he's near death come on, muh respect".

That's why Alabama was so goddamn important and why they went all out.

I'll slow it down for you. They are stealing it out of your taxes/programs as well as through inflation. And yes it is the government because that is what everyone is trained to respond to. No one is going to hand the SCARY ROTHCHILDS a sack of shekels just because you knock on the door.

Why are you posting child trafficking victims?

Texasanon here, I'm wondering if there are better alternatives to Ratboy. Because Ratboy was hit hard by Trump, and the midterms are coming up here. Hopefully there is threads on here for every region of the US for every gubernatorial, house, and senate race by February.

McCain and his butt-buddy Graham

Forgot him. I dunno though. Graham is still standing for a while, so I doubt they'll want to completely burn him.

Oh please kek, need dubs / trips.

As if anyone would buy a jew. You can't even give them away.

Probably the most obvious evidence of jewish fuckery, which is why all references to it have vanished.

There will always be traitors, even when there are no jews left to exploit them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept his brain tumor in office after he died, Henrietta Lacks-style.

Even if a DACA bill gets passed in the Senate, they still have the House and a presidential veto to deal with. Practically ho chance of it happening.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
Now keep in mind that every dollar created in the Fed Base is then fractionally lent, and you understand that's a log scale of the actual monetary supply.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEBTN

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RGMPUSMP

prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html
archive.fo/yrbum
The archive is a year old.

This has always been the end goal, keeping pushing the window right until we're having public debates on the necessity of country-wide white hegemony and beyond

Wait does this mean the wall is finally actually possible now?

You glow in the dark, idiot.

McCain's in hospital about the die IIRC

What should I call it? The chans? That's newfag language.

The space was unnecessary. That's the last hint you'll get from me, glow nigger.

I'm sorry if I ever gave the slightest impression I give even a solitary fuck what a filthy newfag vermin has to say about the way I post or format said post. Allow me to make it clearer.
There is no such thing as reddit formatting/spacing. It's a forced newfag meme created so they could pretend to fit into boards they do not belong in. It's faux elitism. It's shit. And anyone that seriously believes it's a legit way to locate a redditfag or a newfag in general needs to lurk for at least 2 more goddamn lifetimes. Now kindly fuck off.

It wasn't even 1 business day. Does that count? Kek

You foolish, foolish, cunt.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed because of that. I'm surprised they actually lost the PR battle. That just shows how little people trust the media.

Only a kike could be this histrionic.

They do tend to take pride in acting like women.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be a democrat right now.

Yeah I'll admit I'm wrong
I'm still not going to mindlessly follow Trump as he'll probably later try and start shit in the middle east
But credit where credit is due, looks like we're getting the wall

Wait until Trump's Voter ID bill comes down the pipe. The wailing, gnashing to teeth, and ripping of garments will be televised live.

Adios, sombreros!

#SchumerSellout has a great ring to it.

Your implication is that Dems/kikes understand the art of war. They don't. Kikes have one setting and one setting only: 11. They push and push and push and push until the host is ultimately forced to expel them. It's for this reason the jew will always come undone in the end.

In this instance, they were resoundingly defeated. Holding the country hostage over DACA was a losing strategy right from the outset. It demonstrated in no uncertain terms that "dems support illegals over Americans", handing Trump a confirmation of that narrative on a platter.
No argument there; except to say that if they do, it will be the result of lashing out in blind rage. In fact, if we can provoke them into such ill-considered action, it would be to our benefit.

There can't be true despair without some hope.

Rolling

Nobody's asking you to do that. The issue is that the shills use both sides of the argument to create an environment where regular Holla Forumsacks get swarmed and sink into a sea of shit.

When?

Checked for a quality vintage.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

Wait until Trump's Voter ID bill comes down the pipe. The wailing, gnashing to teeth, and ripping of garments will be televised live.

Cry more, jew.

I guess I'm just too cynical. The irony is not lost on me that a torpedo brought this to my attention.

Well for me it's been feeling like Trump's been doing nothing of use and that the wall would never be allowed to come
But a year in and finally, but that said we still shouldn't relent

Remove Illegals. Remove Kebab. Never forget one of the end goals

KEEP THE SALT GOIN

Remove Taco, Kebab, San Bao and most of all Bagel

Has Trump officially signed the Bill? I have no doubt that he will, but I want a cap of his face doing it

Horchatacaust
A-Guac-Alypse
The Trail of Beans
Operation Dream Catcher

# S H I T H O L E
S A L V A D O R
H A I T I
O U T

glow nigger

Thats a lot of salt, lad.

Calm down, user.

Fucking captcha was taking too long to verify…. Sorry….

Have a salt overload there user?

Still has to pass through the house

Top kek

This is what that fucking kike DWS gets for threatening police chiefs and for funding and protecting illegal immigrant thieves. Fuck this cunt. She will hang high on the day of the rope.

I remember that image, user. Here is to good times past

DEMS ETERNALLY BTFO

We have to save all the 100,000 DREAMers who are all scientists, surgeons, and soldiers, and the best people who've ever lived.

Bravo Nolan.

Surely the 50,000 DREAMers aren't too much of a burden upon such a prosperous country.

I'm already armed user :-DDD

Why would we want to throw out 50,000 hard-working college students and first responders? You won't even notice 25,000 new citizens who are all nurses and brain surgeons.

:^)

remember the 10,000

WE’RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH

Those 1,000 brain surgeons will be a great addition

PUSH THEM FURTHER LEFT

Did we mention 600 of them are jews?

Remember those 4 spics

Fucking roasted

E T E R N A L K E K

you got me

Chuck "gonna cuck" schumer
Chuck "DAC Attack send the spics back" schumer
Chuck "Im for a buck" Schumer
Chuck "Chuck the bean, if you know what I mean" schumer

This is Twitter's problem with (((curating))) what trends. It puts more holes in their narrative than Bonnie & Clyde.

600 jews? What do you mean Trump is deporting 6,000 jews? To think this monster would tear apart the families of 600,000 people like this. We must stand up for the 6,000,000 dreamers!

PURE COINCIDENCE

Chuck "Gotta Cuck" Schumer
Chuck "In for a buck, dreamers outta luck" Schumer
Chuck "DAC Attack, send them all back" Schumer
Chuck "Build the wall deport them all" Schumer
Chuck "The Bean, If you know what I mean" Schumer
Chuck "Taquiyo Removalist" Schumer
Chuck "Race realism, isnt a rumour" Schumer

Meme it.

Chuck "Shooshoo Spicaroo" Schumer

Chuck "I wont say it twice, Put em on ICE" Schumer

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

jmk

Ben if you're a lurkin /r/ing Trump spanking Cuck. The butthurt must flow.

Chuck Schumer doesn't care about Dreamers. What's the point in even being a Democrat any more?

ø____ø

Spanking Cuck with the issue of Forbes where he's on the cover.

Free bus rides and meth.

# S H I T H O L E
S A L V A D O R
H A I T I
O U T

C O M P L I C I T

I just had a pretty interesting interaction with a spic. Police had pulled someone over in a parking lot, I was standing by my car and the stores spic shopping cart fetcher was walking past me. He shot some spic small talk my way "hey hey what ever it was it wasnt me this time" I've mastered an ambiguous demeanor that makes people think that I will associate with them, comes in handy to which I responded "yea cops are goin crazy lately, ehhhhh?" fucker looked like he saw a ghost after that.

TOP KEK
shareblue.com/sarah-sanders-admits-shutdown-ended-because-trump-stayed-in-hiding/

If Republicucks and Democrats are to reach a deal to protect DREAMers, the less Trump is involved, the better.

**cock chewin' boomer

To be fair Schumer is a NY democrat, he probably doesn't understand what the trigger does and assumes it is a sharp decoration to make the gun more dangerous.

Every day must be a struggle for Shareblue employees not to spike the office water cooler with cyanide and end it all

hahahah by threatening to shut down the government. he's negotiating now.
HAHAHAHA

Think Schumer paid for this latest raid or are they doing it for free? They took it up a notch.

This caught my interest so I looked it up. Archive of shoah'd article (screencap only) here:
archive.fo/Ljl5P/7d2590f4edec412ffb08ffaa6768c5e6544f3bfe.jpg
Related court document upload:
>>>/pdfs/7896

WE NEED MORE DEPORTATIONS

CALL YOUR LOCAL ICE AGENTS WITH TIPS

Schumer and the Dems committed TREASON. They favored illegal immigrants of a foreign power over American citizens.

And they did this all just to protect their slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California. They also want those illegals to vote Democrat. The Dems also know that 90% of their biggest donations come from wealthy Californian liberals. So they won't do anything to endanger the economy of that state, which is based entirely on illegal immigrant slave labor. This is full on treason. They're helping a foreign power subvert the democracy of the United States.

All illegals are criminals.

It's got an archive that's a year old.

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin

Sometimes it's nice to make a serious meme

Well fuck me in the face

are they wizards or something?

Honestly, I think they'd all look equally beautiful after three or so hours in the oven.

This pic really helps handle the blackpill.that is day to day.

You do know the we voted for brexit because of them, right?

Dead Thread Roll

(checked)
Even Goebbels felt that feel.

D & C shill right here.

There were both Muslims and 1/2 Jews in Hitler's Reich supporting him btw.

Cory Booker (D-NJ) was too busy yelling about the word "shithole" to restart the govt

(((Republicucks))) probably figured the only way for them to continue to stay relevant was to bow to Trump and to finally demand shit from libcucks rather than immediately giving those libcucks 100% of what they wanted for 0% in return. see (((reasonable))) gun control over the last century

let him know

and your point?

I was ITT when this shit happened back on cuckchan

We need that heroic figure rising from the ashes to spark us.

Ratboy at least for now is your best option

Glad someone got my alluding to the (((reasonable gun control))).

you'd be surprised how many ppl around here will "get it" or have a hearty kek towards a post, but just don't post - lurking instead
tap into the hivemind

We shouldn't agree to it in any form.
Read the naturalization act of 1790. Every non-European-white person is here illegally.

WTF is a Junta?

>>>/4chan/

If it's that, I want that too.

The Dems have created a monster they can not control. It used to be the Dem party telling the media what to do. Now their radical base and the media is turning on the party for not being extreme enough. They already feel burned from the Sanders/Clinton thing. Now this.
Anyone right of Marx is a nazi I to them. MLK wouldn't be considered Hitler by their standards.

Point is it has been mentioned that the archive was supposedly shoad. It is there if anyone needs it and wants to search for it. How about what you, what the fuck exactly is your point? Go the fuck back there.

*WOULD be considered Hitler.
Judging people by the content of their character rather then their race sounds problematic. Almost like a merit based system.

Holla Forums was right again

Fuck me, our Kek is a mighty trickster.

Shut. The Fucking.
Government. DOWN!

fucking god this chain

AAAARRRRGGGGH!
That pic. You fellow whites probably don't hear the dog whistle, but I live in Commifagornia, and I'm sensitive to Mexican death-iconography.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itzpapalotl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(mythology)

Pic related.

Pizzagate is real.

It’s for keeping track of oppression points in their never ending game of oppression olympics. It’s used for when multiple oppression categories intersect in one person:

Gay +1
Female +1
Black +1
Jew +6,000,000
Trans +1
Crippled +1
Ad infinitum…

If you’re a crippled black tranny lesbian “woman”, you get +5 oppression points because you have 5 oppression categories that “intersect”.

Damn, that’s nice.

See the guy in this user’s pic related as an example of what I’m talking about:

Maybe we can kill this bullshit if we meme hard enough about intersectionality being a code word for attention whoring about how “oppressed” you are.

>Setting up (((Schumer))) for a fall.
Not a bad theory, newfag, but you forgot he's a Jew. Democrats setting him up to take a fall would be like the Vorta setting up the Founders. The whole point of politics is to funnel money and power to kikes, which is why (((Joe Lieberman))) felt free to blast Clinton over his dalliances – as a hyper-kike, he was kek fireproof.

What exactly is Trump’s terms? I’ve been out of the loop. I’m confused, I thought Trump would keep DACA in exchange for borderwall. Someone explain this to me like I’m a brainlet.

Full border wall funding, military funding, and an end to chain immigration in favor of a "merit based one".

What an unfortunate memetic symbol for them to have.
Frogs eat butterflies

Oh fuck yes. Especially on the latter.

That's a moth.

Checking them double dubs

You spelled frogfood wrong. Frogs will eat anything.

Just because you're correct, doesn't mean you're right.

Cuckchan is on it's last legs, & last I heard had the ability to upload images pruned. (((they))) must be really scared. Either that or something really big is about to happen. Something so big they felt they needed to censor the site as much as possible so info couldn't spread. Or it's server maintenance, whichever.

With shills trying REALLY hard to get TorAnons banned recently I would say a major happening is on the horizon.

this don't underestimate them. nothing to win by that. be safe everyone. if you want to win then learn from history and make not a single mistake that has ever been made before. also try to not make new ones. God speed.

Checked.

You think there's a false flag incoming?

ironically this because you have to be the jew to beat the jew. lefty retards will screenshot this post and claim "muh russianchan hackers" to excuse any tension that comes in the future

at first i thought.. ehhh he's playing politics.. i'm fucking.. wow this shit is real.

That's the thing about Holla Forums. You think it's a larp at first, & then you realize Holla Forums is legitimately never wrong. All of it's true, even the lies.

It better be without DACA. But I’m afraid that’ll get included with the rest. Because “compromise”.

don't be a living blackpill. don't underestimate but don't fear.

here's a screencap of the get with the important advice.

whoops, wrong one. sorry.

Schumer is not white faggot. If you were white, you'd know the difference.
>>>/oven/

Kek

Just not getting my hopes up too much, sorry if I brought you down a little.

Because you're learning to think in symbols as well as in words; you're beginning to consciously perceive communications that take place at a lower level than language.

This is a very good thing. Work on developing it to a greater extent.

Unfortunately liberals don't think that way. They perceive America as something a bit more fluid, where if people try hard they can get legal citizenship status, and if they can't then somehow we failed them. Point being, they will point out that those people are flooding into America to be a part of it. So the Republican effort would be against good (eventual) hardworking Americans, and Schumer's position is for true Americans.

See how ts a little flip of nuance around meaning? Figure out those spots and you learn how they think and move. You can craft better arguments or, more importantly, start planning your chess pieces for when you know they'll make an over-reach. Play to win motherfucker. Calling someone a traitor is mud-flinging and that stopped being successful back in the 90s.

Everyone needs to go back.

You forgot to add "again" to the message

Riiiiight. That's why they're always ultimately exiled and/or executed in every country they've ever been in. Trump's Admin. is the real genius.
OUT.

Hue.

I can tell you were born here and you have a double digit IQ. My parents came from Germany 20 years ago and we still don't have green cards.

Reminds me of a comic I read
its some half furry shit where someone let loose a plague that turns most people into monsters or if you're lucky a furry, and most of the furries don't want to be furries, like the fish that are pissed they don't even have a phone in the river to call the cops when a bunch of dead pig corpses show up.

A bunch of rumor shit was going on about the wolves being the ones killing the pigs. Then a cow lady killed a wolf in self defense and went to trial and the wolves started rioting when a wolf lawyer got her off, the wolf lawyer had hoped to quell the distrust for wolves by showing how race doesn't matter etc. So people in the comments started comparing them to black lives matter and antifa and all the libcucks and shitskins got defensive and started blogposting in the comments.

The wolves killed the wolf lawyer, hung him from a lamp post, and then the RWDS started rolling in and all the wolves scattered.

When I see that tweet I think they're going to hang their own

It has a really nice ring to it and even normies would instantly understand what it means.

Checked. With mixed feelings. Kek moves in mysterious ways.

Here is the full list of terms. Trump refused to cave in and take out or change a single one.

Out of curiosity, did Reagan make any demands when he passed his amnesty bill?

Ok I get it, so by saying make America Great again, you are saying no border wall and the entire Americas both North and South are united? Because at this rate I think the Trump administration has an awful lot to worry about, that is, unless they are just jumping ship to Israel.

Yes he demanded a border fence, but he was willing to have the dems pass his demands at a later date. Trump will only pass it if all these demands are tied to the DACA bill, or Trump gets his list of demands met first.

Here's the thing though, there's no assurances they'll keep demands. Is there a way to make the wall and border security something untouchable by gov after this?

Add it to the constitution?

can't wait for the merit based immigration btw

although, if it's like the last we saw about it, I better start saving to be able to make that 500k investment for the last points I will need

Not to worry, both parties will be getting what they were really after all along

The wall was built to block the stargate on certain people.

I hope this continues to happen.

FIRE UP YOUR SOCKPUPPETS

Trying to become the world's biggest loser, and failing at even that.

Get them to sign onto the Justice Democrat bullshit. We don't need to flip them to our side, just get them divided and voting for third parties.

You know what i just noticed as i wanted to find the approriate reaction to your post? My reaction folder goes way back. It starts off with shitty memes, yotsuba and futaba stuff, and around the time /n/ and Holla Forums came along the reactions suddenly became overwhelmingly "anger.jpg". Then, around 2014 it reached breaking point with countless "despair.jpg". Then, out of nowhere around 2015-2016 it got filled with "kek.jpg" and "smuganimegirl.jpg". It's funny how my reaction folder completely mirrors the state of mind over the years.

Anyways, what i really want to say is that you shills have already lost. Many anons have been on this ride longer than you can imagine and "we" didn't even break in the "despair.jpg" period and shills fucked halfchan harder than your mother. It tempered us instead and the tide is coming back. We're winning and i am enjoying every post of yours like vintage wine.

What did he mean by this?

theyre just regrouping
we havent won shit
DACA is still on the table

I chuckled.

Of course. We had 28 years of fail. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Most of us have only known what it's like to have the government fuck us over. But they were not prepared. They are arrogant, because they were born to a superior position. Therefore, they think there is some new thing they've had revealed to them, that there is such a thing as adversity. And so, when they see Whites possibly having a small amount of adversity, they go "ha-HA! Now you will be ruined as we were ruined!", not knowing that we are quite intimately familiar with setbacks. Most of them haven't even realized they're in a down position. I see literally none of them showing evidence of having a long game.

And it may be that such people are incapable of long game - they're commies, after all.

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD

KEKS FOR THE KEK THRONE

what if ignoring that was part of the deal to cave?

Are you ready to go to Pine Oil Heaven famalam?

Who could have foresaw the counter attack when you are shutting down services for US citizens to benefit illegals? Just goes to show how much of an echo-chamber they live it. This was an obvious, low-effort counterattack that worked. Dems caught with their pants down. Ha.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

The CNN article about the murder is still online. Here's an archive anyway.
>archive.is/gWH61

What the fuck are you smoking.

wait just a lil bit and slightly rephrase so that we still know exactly what you mean. Make OP this is a great idea

yeah, but that's the whole problem. bringing it up for a vote shifts the blame to republicans. at this point, the blame is on democrats for not compromising

SCHUMERCHANT

Have you learned nothing over this past year user? Worrying about PR solves nothing and won't stop the blame getting shifted to republicans anyways.

It's been a wild fucking ride since 2014 mein neger.

Imagine dems on TV saying Americans voting for America's future is corrupt and un-American.

get of your lazy asses and start memeing

**1. Connect.Schumer…with violent migrants he is trying to bring in.
Visualize it. Burn it into people' minds by association. It becomes.subconsciousIdk which platform.is most used twitter/snap**

How long before Schumer becomes the next Anthony Burch ?

Fucking fatasses. If all of the spics got deported, I wonder if America would lose it's place as the fattest nation in the world I'm not even sure if it still is, I know China is quickly catching up and I'm sure India is too? These animals and their disgusting bean and cheese diets are nothing but a black hole for medical care.

There is some real cringe coming from the eurofags. They have no idea how to meme America properly.

Chuck "Mexicos Fucked" Schumer

SCHUMER HAS RETRACTED HIS WALL OFFER. REV UP THOSE GUNS, BOYS; AMNESTY’S COMING.
politico.com/story/2018/01/23/chuck-schumer-trump-wall-offer-359156
archive.is/ZiA4a

you mean the guy behind excusing fucking waco?
HOLY SHIT ARE THESE LEFTYCUCK FAGS RETARDED OR WHAT?

I'm fairly confident they'll lose to Trump in 2020 and be very disorganized during it. Then in '24 (((they'll))) run Obama again.

What is going on?

Holy shit I see it

>(((#SchumerSellout)))
T O P R E K T

For those of y'all replying to this, posting female IDF conscripts has been shown to be a favorite JIDF tactic, as lust overrides rational thinking and creates subconscious goodwill

Well, that one sure was effective. I can say, I was moved in the least bit by this display of kosher, uh, beauty. I'm engorged with lust by the sight of these cold eyed homunculi. Fucking captivating.

#SchumerCopKiller
#SchumerSellout

MEME IT

The commies in Germany all but guaranteed the rise of NDSAP.

He is really jewing it to the max

Cuckchan dying explains all these 1&d1s that suddenly appeared a few weeks ago.
They are mostly annyong but rarely disruptive despite their occasional childishness.
I am also guessing that some of them actually try to adopt h8chan culture so that they can stay here. Some of those are even worth allowing

What? It's a fucking imageboard. Just checked, doesn't seem like it unless they turned it back on?

cuckchan is more or less gone. you can't have a good thread there anymore without it getting derailed and if you do it's rarely if ever on page one because of all the slide threads.

image posting going down confirms my worst fears. i hate to see the place die. did anyone ever figure out why they pulled imageposts?

According to the (((World Health Organization))), measured by body mass index, the top 10 countries for fatfuckery for men are all Polynesian island countries in the Pacific. The US doesn't show up until #12, and surprisingly, Kuwait is ahead of them at #11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index#cite_note-3

Polynesians are naturally big people. Spics are just fat asses

My guess is:
1.) they realized it was getting called the Schumer-shutdown, not the Trump shutdown.

Did Chuck Schumer Just Threaten Donald Trump?
archive.is/wYIVI#selection-813.0-813.45

I justed Chuck

Lowry: Chuck Schumer overplayed his hand

/JUST/ Cuck Chucks's shit up

Chuck Schumer started a government shutdown he couldn’t finish.

The New York Democrat, among the shrewdest operators in national politics, stumbled badly because he succumbed to the siren song of the anti-Trump resistance. He believed that any charge could be made to stick to President Donald Trump, no matter how implausible, and chose the dictates of an inflamed Democratic base over common sense.

Schumer sought to attach an extraneous matter, an amnesty for so-called Dreamers, on a must-pass government funding bill and, when Democrats inevitably didn’t get what they wanted, blame President Trump for the ensuing government shutdown. This effort depended on gravity-defying spin that proved sustainable for less than three days.

Nancy Pelosi didn’t back the deal to reopen the government, and the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus said of Senate Democrats: “They are getting their butts kicked.” The co-founder of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee pronounced it a “cave.” The political director of CREDO, a progressive advocacy group, called Schumer “the worst negotiator in Washington.”

archive.is/GHKbp

Whats being left unsaid is a lot of democrats dont support amnesty either but its not the sort of thing you can say amongst polite company. This is a losing fight that can only end badly for them.

t. pineapplenigger

#CHUCK

thinks are getting progressively worse

TOP JUST
archive.is/wYIVI
PRECISION TIMING
COMPLICIT JAIL
archive.is/GHKbp

Are you having a stroke?

Chuck "Deport them all, Build the wall" Schumer

Chuck "Bomb the coyote trucks" Schumer

Chuck "abort anchor babies, they have rabies" Schumer

Chuck "dreamers dead with 2 in the head" schumer

I'm not worried about the fag cock suckers.
and the kikes only show bravery when shooting at 12 year olds throwing rocks (and even then they wear diapers)

As for the brown savage hoard of usefull idiot mudshit and dumb ass niggers?
Sure.
they are savage and brutal and ruthless.
But not tactical masterminds.

Not to bash the classic, but I made a updated version some years ago.

think it was during Ferguson.

GOTT IM HIMMEL
KEK WILLS IT
archive.is/Tt5wo