Mechwarrior 4

Any of you faggots know how to set up a pirated MW4 match?

here's a link to the torrent
thepiratebay.org/torrent/5043097/MechWarrior_4_Vengeance_Black_Knight_Mech_Paks
though every faggot should have played this game at least once

Also mechwarrior game thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3q48qzz8eVgYnZvaGdEd0Rxc3c&export=download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But 3 is better.

But LL is better

Why no MW4M?

I'm sorry user-kun I cant be arsed with private trackers n shit

Last time, why MW4 over MW4Mercs?

i dont know I had this one installed for ages
from a quick google search mw4m is free
do people play it?

Not anymore, PGI killed it along with MWLL cause they didn't want them competing with MWO.

lmao competing
LL would absolutely slaughter MWO

Found this link for a pack allegedly containing the game, mechpacks and a guide on installation

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3q48qzz8eVgYnZvaGdEd0Rxc3c&export=download

Which is why PGI had to destroy it. Can't have a free mod outdoing them goyim!
Hell even MW4 MP4 would have slaughtered MWO with all the features that was getting added, including C3, CASE, MASC, Directional Jump Jets, Targetting Computers, Free Aim, Battle Maps, Artillery Systems. along with all the other mechs that were coming of course.

Still I will never forgive PGI for what they did to AT1, which was a complete remake from the ground up of MW2 using a modern custom built engine. Couldn't have that competing with MWO as well.

You lads need to spend more time around /m/, you are missing out.
>>>/m/13133

Since MekTek died? Sporadically at best.
Still a hell of a lot easier to match versions and actually host.

Just google for RG Catalyst MW Quadrology

does the link have all the updates and mech packs?

Has the latest version of the Mekpak's for MW4M from Mektek. It doesn't have MW4 Vengeance or Black Knight. People do still play MW4M Online, you'll have to look for Clan Coyote.

FBI, leave

What else are they gonna do now that they let hillary off the hook?

Why not LL? Easier to set up

What? Im playing right now

MWLL was briefly kill, the original modmakers are gone. It's been picked up quite successfully by the community.

Make it stop.

Last raven was a serious contender with mechwarrior. Both have arcadey and very sim like features that are fun as FUCK.

I prefer ACs mechbuilding and how the mechs work, and mechwarriors ground movement/cockpit control.

I did the yaddieyadda and connected to their (master?) server, but I don't got no servers in the list

oh my fuck i'm loving this clan's website

I'd kill for a mech game that required me to meticulously balance the beast; both externally, like in AC 4/FA, and internally. God, I couldn't even name a game that allows the player to fuck around with internal balancing.

Good luck getting something like that with good MP when everything needs to be fak(e-sport)s friendly, though.

you repulse me

Oh God is this a thing? Are they retarded?

Even if you have a dislike for the style of gameplay, AC 4/FA represented the complexity of external balancing well. Getting an AC that both had the loadout and performance you wanted and was also balanced to boot took legitimate effort. No need to be so obtuse.

FASA went under for a reason, and it wasn't just for embezzlement.

Why does BT have the curse of shitty management ever since the 80s?

Not just BT, Shadowrun,for having just come off of a pretty decent video game revival, has suffered from Catalyst Game Lab's mismanagement. Even with the new Battletech game coming out, and given Hair Brained Scheme's track record it's sure to at least be palatable, I still don't have any faith for a revival of the series as the gatekeepers are just too incompetent.

To answer your question though, either the end result of a bunch of nerds accidentally making two franchises far too popular for their non-existent business acumen to handle, that Montreal air, or a vengeful God upset at us for even entertaining the idea of false mechanical idols. Take your pick, and have some more Japo Battlemech images that I totally didn't steal from Gearsonline. Stalker-chan is my favorite, she's cute no matter what side of the Pacific she's drawn on.

Oh yeah, Shadowrun got fucked too. Catalyst really screwed the pooch. Funny to think these are two of the longest running tabletop series out there and they still keep on unliving despite everything that happens.