COMPLICIT

The God Emperor of Mankind releases new video:
Complicit
Donald Trump was elected President to build the wall and keep American families safe from evil, illegal immigrants who commit violent crimes against lawful U.S. citizens, Yet, one year after President Trump’s Inauguration, Chuck Schumer and the Democrats continue to put the interests of illegal immigrants over those of Americans. Our new campaign ad draws attention to the stark contrast between ‘complicit’ Democrats and the President for his full commitment to build a wall and fix our border to protect Americans from drugs, murder and other atrocities.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nm0vQwO5c

shareblue literally can not believe it and has an epic meltdown

Trump’s reckless ad backfires, accidentally implicates him in thousands of deaths
By Oliver Willis | January 20, 2018

Trump's latest campaign ad tried to blame Democrats for crimes committed by undocumented immigrants. But all it really does is cast him and other Republicans as being responsible for a host of horrific crimes.

But to use the ad’s twisted logic, crimes committed by white supremacists, or other criminals like mass shooters, would thus be the fault of Republicans.

Trump expressed sympathy for neo-Nazis, describing them as “very fine” people, even though one of them had killed a woman in Charlottesville, Virginia. He has also repeatedly amplified white supremacists and their messages on social media.

Or perhaps Trump and the GOP would rather take the blame for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, where 58 people were killed, while 489 were wounded.

The ad echoes Trump and his administration’s bigotry and race-baiting, showcasing cop killer Luis Bracamontes as a stand-in for all undocumented immigrants.

The accompanying press release alleges that the video “contrasts Democrats, who stand by those who commit acts of ‘pure evil,’ versus President Trump” who backs building a border wall.

shareblue.com/trumps-reckless-ad-backfires-accidentally-implicates-him-in-thousands-of-deaths/

archive.is/PaPER

OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
twitter.com/owillis/status/950836669703483399
archive.is/hwjD1
twitter.com/owillis/status/952747873208283136
archive.is/9iQLV
twitter.com/Shareblue/status/955409849751392256
twitter.com/shareblue
nationalreview.com/article/455549/crime-illegal-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=kYSpIxmvie0&t
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/
krishna.org/dialectic-spiritualism-a-vedic-view-of-western-philosophy-pdf-download/
krishna.org/bhagavad-gita-as-it-is-original-1972-edition-free-pdf-download/
krishna.org/srimad-bhagavatam-original-edition-pdf-download/
archive.is/IkAMF
shareblue.com
shareblue.com/gop-relies-on-russian-bots-to-falsely-smear-democrats-during-shutdown-fight/
shareblue.com/sarah-sanders-goes-all-in-defending-trumps-reckless-ad-accusing-dems-of-murder/
shareblue.com/women-give-dems-massive-lead-for-2018-as-they-abandon-gop-in-record-numbers/
shareblue.com/white-houses-new-voicemail-accuses-dems-of-blocking-troop-funding-its-a-lie/
mediamatters.org
americanbridgepac.org
mobile.twitter.com/owillis/status/955524327885111297
thesun.co.uk/news/5372079/luis-bracamontes-killer-two-cops-laughs-court/
patreon.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis/status/955812586091614208
timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/washington-dc
archive.is/vjEvM
thesun.co.uk/video/news/illegal-immigrant-alleged-cop-killer-luis-enrique-monroy-bracamonte-tells-court-he-wishes-he-killed-more/
mobile.twitter.com/senschumer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281807/Chilling-courtroom-outburst-man-admits-killing-cops.html
globalnews.ca/news/3978063/trump-complicit-ad-illegal-immigrants/
bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ed/2018/01/lowry_chuck_schumer_overplayed_his_hand
archive.is/GHKbp
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/01/04/did-chuck-schumer-just-threaten-donald-trump/
shareblue.com/trump-has-cost-america-4-6-billion-and-40000-jobs-just-by-being-trump/
archive.is/9zqpw
archive.is/qJkty>>11184615
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/01/24/trump-logic-gop-complicit-all-murders-committed-guns-kurt-bardella-column/1058478001/
archive.is/ul43D
archive.is/x25pr
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956015565776277510?s=17
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/trump-give-path-citizenship-18-million-dreamers-exchange-wall-funding
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/25/trump-amnesty-cover-18-million-dreamers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Hoo_helmet
action.donaldjtrump.com/official-state-of-the-union-survey/
youtu.be/H5E3aP5aCbc
youtu.be/FarNqgGCGDg
minds.com/newsfeed/804983691350106112
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk,_New_York
ranker.com/list/facts-about-time-travel-and-the-montauk-project/jacob-shelton
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl
archive.org/details/PALADINPRESS_201704
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og
youtu.be/b6qql_wDijw
youtu.be/9q5yJ-aVzG0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.is/3EoHY
thegoldwater.com/news/18186-Dreamers-or-Killers-Manhunt-Underway-for-DACA-Recipient-Charged-with-Murder-in-Texas
archive.is/I4An6
nypost.com/2018/01/03/trump-is-only-telling-the-truth-about-ms-13/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a slide thread whatchaslidin chaim imkaphy cuck cumskin the shareblue are hiding something cuck nigger christcuck pajeet

The truth always makes for good videos.

Look here, folks. This is how you win gold medal in Mental Gymnastics.

You look like a large, fat mouse.

Freiheit das Ziel, Sieg das Panier!
Führer, befiehl!
Wir folgen dir!

Shareblues incessant support for the democrats also makes them complicit in murder. In fact worse than the murder (illegal) themselves or the democrats who run interference like some jew lawyer. They are facilitators and the only thing worse than a traitor who gets nailed to the cross, is the facilitator of treason that loses his skin nailed to the cross.

C I V I L W A R

Aren't they usually democrats though?

Kek. Did they give a bot a list of words to use to fit in, and it went full retard?

Holy shit that's good

>Website: oliverwillis.com/
>Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
>Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
>FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
>Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
>Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
>Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
>Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
>Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
>Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
c

wow nice try samefag switching between ips and gaslighting others

This is its wife, it had a seizure. I have OP's information and have called the police to report the assault.

IDIOT do not reply to TORPEDOS
WHEN AROUND TORPEDOS dont relax
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

And another thread shits the thread before it even begins.
It was an honest try OP.

Shits the bed*

THE FLAME RISES

Back to /r/The_Donald you little corporate spider

Shall we go through the list of Registered Democrats that are mass shooters first or The list of Jews larping as Nazis?

shills are now trying to use this places defensive language against it self.
rather inevitable at this point, since nothing else has worked.

I'll send you one thousand shekels today if you tell me you're not a bot.

Go ahead. Tell us you're human. I triple dog dare you.

That's why democrats are so scared of guns and want them banned. They know that if guns are readily available, they won't be able to resist committing a mass shooting.

Republicans, meanwhile, want guns so they can protect themselves from democrats.

They are clearly terrified right now. It's kind of flattering that Holla Forums is so important that they try and shill us this hard. (And it's nice they're so bad at it.)

(checked)
I really suspect a bot would have better spelling and grammar.
Though you're right that calling him human would be too generous.

please try to ban my finger

Not bad, the complicit part with shit schumer's face is good.

Guys I think we broke the robot

I am tay please save me pol microsoft uses me to shill against you

Oliver Willis massaged the truth pretty goddamn hard to come up with that combination of words. What a lying sack of shit.

Guywithcrazyideas
23 hours ago
We want immigration, but legal and based on merit from all over the world. I'm questioning the likes to dislikes ratio. Seems really suspicious.

sleeplesseye
19 hours ago (edited)
If he cares about Americans getting murdered, I wonder whether he's willing to take automatic weapons out of the hands of crazy people, troubled teens, white nationalists, etc.?

He does know that Americans are more likely, per capita, to commit crimes than undocumented immigrants, right? Google "undocumented immigrants less likely" for the facts.

Completely.
take a good look at this vile, disgusting, fat nigger

Claudio Ramirez
1 hour ago
What happened to the times when we people weren't so intolerant, I've been taught to respect the backgrounds of many people and this is the time we must live by now? I don't believe it and I refuse to, wall won't solve anything, racism and anti-semitic propaganda are cancerous diseases that needs to go away already, dreamers want to work not slack off, and don't ever mistreat your loved ones. I am not letting anybody stand up against my rights and my peoples rights, mr. tRump and your idiotic supporters wake up or face the consequences. "You know how to make America great again? Tell Donald tRump to go to hell." - Senator Graham

Since they have no capability of ascertaining what's true or not, except by relying upon mob mentality, and their preference of "fact checkers" (liars),
we can literally tell them any fucking lie, and they have no idea how to figure out if it's true.

The schools quit teaching truth-finding, and supporting positions with evidence. They encourage resorting to emotions :^)))))

Again, you may find your meme fact-checked, but they simply can't handle all the memes, there's no way.

Plus, you can setup your own "fact check" website which false flags as Liberal.

The possibilities are endless, when you're dealing with fools.

Miley Cyrus is a transsexual.

lol @ "trap"

Are you upset?

reported for spam.

are you?

Stop spamming Oliver.

Lose some weight insted, you look like ball of fat.

are you white?

The explosive new ad comes amid a government shutdown led by Senate Democrats holding the government hostage until Congress grants amnesty to illegal immigrants who came here as children.

Hey shareblue.

wew did the bot break

checked.

Samefag

checked.

What is it with niggers and yellow eyes? Every negress I have encountered is psychotic as fuck and has yellow eyes. The only negro I have encountered that wasn't a psycho was a half black farm kid I used to hang out with in school. His eyes weren't all yellowed, and his fam bam was all white ranchers.

We broke Oliver

archive.is/hwjD1

archive.is/9iQLV

What's that faggot shit?

Wrong
Bump because this thread will torment you

Stay mad, kike. Actually you probably couldn't calm down if you tried

Back at you, fam.

archive.is/hwjD1

archive.is/9iQLV

>>Website: oliverwillis.com/
>>Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
>>Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
>>FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
>>Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
>>Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
>>Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
>>Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
>>Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
>>Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

And a return check at you bro

Sounds good. Meme it.

You're right.
Good material.

I'm trying to think up some more.

OC pic related.

twitter.com/Shareblue/status/955409849751392256

Cheers,
I think
first one is better,
because it directly ties in Democrats, Daca, and murder.

I think variations of this theme could be incredibly powerful

< flips the table over
< we won

IKR

meme this imagery

make some image with trump doing chess with MSM, the checkmate is the new ad and MSM is flipping the table as they proclaim victory.

Normalfags are likely to actually believe them otherwise

How about this? It's a play off "muh kike poem".

This is the lowest effort I've seen in a while. It's amazing these people are far enough up their own asses to think "NO U" is an intelligent strategy.

this is excellent. This is exactly what I meant.
Incredibly powerful.

I did the same a week before election and visually connected Hillary with Albanian human trafficker Thaci, it got stickied
Now Trump is doing it. THe Absolute Madman.
checked!
This is exactly what we need.

yes, my thoughts as well. We are not up against intelligent people at all. literally narcissitic, low iq drug psychosis repetitve idiots.
they don't create new attack vectors, they just regurgitate their old scripted instructions for what, two years now.
CTR-Shareblue is a complete mess.

for example, look at their twitter feed.
twitter.com/shareblue
pure cancer

The communists literally have no response. Well, their response is worse than them pretending nothing had happened. By responding people are drawn even more to the content in question. And this is where communists are weak, because they advocate in favor of criminals, not for toughness toward criminals. Therefore people instinctively give the win to Trump.

At this point they're busy shilling for Trump, while thinking they're shilling for shittory.

checked.

Why the sage?

I find it hilarious.

kek yep

Shere genious move.

The best tactic the commies can do right now is ignore everything right wing. Instead they spread our memes and make themselves look foolish. Thanks jews!

My sides.

This is classical Oliver right there.
Whenever you see people in the thread obviously accusing of what they are, or attack you for recognizing them as what they are,
that's him and his sb "crew"
The worst thing about it is, he somehow thinks he's being clever.

LET PUPS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Will there be a time in Holla Forums where people will just filter and report whenever they see a slide so obvious it glows in the dark like a sun? Fucking sad to see anons here try their best to create quality threads, then have some Shareblue//int*//Freech/etc. retard that comes here and ruins the thread by typing a post less than 10 words large.

there is a picture of you below your post

kek

You have a deal sir

All I say is that shills exploit user gullibility (particularly cuckchan rapefugees) to derail threads with positive potential. If you stayed here for more than a year you'd understand that shills also can adapt to a board's culture over time. This "adaptation" here means that they've given up all hope of persuading people to join leftist causes because they were always getting smoked out like rats and exposed for the complete retards they are (see r/Sanders_For_President). They understand this, so their next tactic is to sound as retarded as humanly possible for the sole purpose of generating (You)s and practically killing threads (or starting shit threads that slide other good ones in the typical cuckchan fashion). Thus, the goal has moved away from persuasion to causes harmful for us, to a trap set up to create disorder and distraction from the topic at hand. The first causes harm when left unchecked, while the second just lays there, wasted, never reaching its potential as a threat by the one who set it up. The first should be, thus, demolished to hell and back, while the second should just be left there as any energy wasted to counter it only makes it worse. There is also an actual distinction between the two, which is why sometimes the first and second tactic are mixed. It takes a person who has lurked a bit to recognize the difference between the two, but do believe in yourself it's possible.

If you think that it is you who wins when actively engaging with the executioner of the second tactic, you are partly to blame for what's happening with the cuckchan catalog each and every day since the day I left that godforsaken place forever.

Forgot to unspoiler

checked.
Why sage bro?

nice, it's stickied.

great work mods!

Yeah, always worked perfectly, right?

Let me fix that. Should be getting some rest or a coffee instead right now tbh.

La creatura.

Yeah this was fucking great.
Also that stupid beaner made shitloads of beaner enemies by this appearance. He might not make it for long

*La criatura
Props on getting the article gender right.

STICKY ALL THE THINGS!

Fucking beaners, what's the point of even deporting the illegals if we don't understand why we're deporting them? They'll just wait for the next favorable administration and invade then to the widespread cheering of cucks and libs. It's funny that no matter how hard drumpf tries to remain a civnat cuck and keep this conversation from going to race places, the left feels no such pressure, they know damn well they're waging a race war and they intend to win it.

It's OK user, there there now…

WTF, this is apples to bowling balls.
vs

My god.

Fucking disgusting.

i thought this was the best video ever released by our govt. i see hundreds of illegals a day and they are annoying

It's like picking on a retarded kid who deserves it.

ok. why is this worth a thread and why is it pinned?

A bit disappointed they didn't include Kate Steinle's murder in the ad, but good otherwise.

sheer*

me too, it would have been very effective.
But, I can understand giving her family a break rather than throwing them into the latest political fray

For a split second I thought that the (((mods))) pinned another slide thread until my dumb ass reread the OP. I just wanted to state this because I think people are skimming this, reading the last couple of sentences, and not quite grasping the point here. I have nothing to add to this thread, however, so I shall leave after posting this.

there was this good post on the_Donald with a white baby and a text: what about their dreams?

ok great
what is the point of this thread?

I thought betas were trying to push the Laci has swallowed the redpill meme. Knew the cunt was just a money grubbing whore trying to ride the conservathot train

That was a libcuck though.

now I wonder how much would a solid gold safety helmet weigh

They arent just complicit, they are facilitating, theres a difference. Sanctuary cities etc are facilitation of white genocide.

this is some basic math because I'm not factoring in the liner, so pls no bully:
the weight of a hardhat is ~14oz or 396.89g
the density of high density polyethylene is .93-.97g/cm^3
let's assume a density of .95g/cm^3
the volume of the hardhat is then ~417.78 cm^3
the density of pure gold is 19.3g/cm^3
so, we can say that the weight of a solid gold hard hat would be ~8063.2 g or 8.063 kg or 17.77lbs

so long you are not going to walk around with it the whole day, seems feasible.

Also, why did Trump reup the video, did youtube try to remove it?

Oh man, I don't even need to scroll down to imagine the leftist salt this has generated.
I can already imagine the amount of desperate shilling too.

Does anybody have statistics for the number of Americans killed by illegal aliens?

Annd I mean accurate statistics. Requesting them for meme purposes.

Wait, wait, does shareblue really still exist? I thought that was just something we called posters who were acting kikey. How are they still a real thing after they got BTFO so hard?

I can't imagine being this butthurt about criminal aliens needing to go back. I really can't imagine being from Holla Forums.

FUCKING CHECKED

checked
Well memed friend.

Awww look at the good doggos.

I too was once in your shoes. But now I know it is not necessary to understand, but simply to know two rules:

1. commies steal and rob and bully. It's a goal, a priority, an obsession, an identity for them.
2. commies degrade. It's also a goal, a priority, an obsession, and an identity for them.

I used to think these were two different types. They are not. A commie cannot be sustained in (1) without (2) to justify himself. And if a commie had (2) without (1), for example being born very wealthy, it will find a level at which it may (1), steal, and that's what you see with commie "artists" (they steal their jokes, their compositions, ideas &ct.).

Remember, rob & degrade. The 2 soul-felt principles upon which the whole commie rests.

How do we apply this here?
Simple. A border constitutes order. (2) is the defiling of structure. All commies are by nature greatly attracted to cannibalism and torture and mutilation. This may astound, but it is so.

Marine Corps storming the halls of Congress WHEN?

Thats your brain on soy.

She looks so generic she doesn't even look real.

Young cats ain't lookin' for someone to talk to. But Jesus does she look dumb as hell.

Enjoy your special snowflake women then.

every time i see one of these i always wonder if an user just got activated, and maybe the next one i see activates me

So this comes out

THE KIKES ARE SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE WHEN THEY ARE SCARED

EBT went down?

Fuck, I better get ready for the riots.

Hey I requested this in another thread. Good job, needs more tears though.

Liberal faggot

Kill yourself.

Are they seriously trying to blame a democrat that went to Mecca on the right? Did Trump just fry their brains with that ad?

Whew

I love the pause when the reporter realizes he's dealing with a genuine real life shitlord and he doesn't know how to handle it because confrontation is anathema to him.

shouts to another user for much laughter !

PURE EVIL

(Checked)

very good. Trump needs to do more of this

Why did you say bot twice, user?

I visited a BLM facility yesterday with the wife and it was still open, I'm going to pop on down there later today and see if they closed it yet.

why is there an Irishman in that picture?

Didn't that tiger freak from the first pic kill itself?

whats up with the fries+condoms?

yup

Sorry for the double post there was a 6th pic

[checked.]
TOPKEK
I could only read the comment sections for 5minutes then my kidneys started seizing.
ATOMIC AMOUNT OF SALT

reality is satire

seeing before and after pictures of whites with blacks is always funny.

Wait til you find the bottom of the rabbit hole. We are living in the greatest comedy ever.

It is because we are the content creators. The kikes have always been and always will be imitators.

CHUCK SCHUMERCHANT

I keked

Hilarious slaying of the off by one dub dubs kike. Hats off.

sweet jera rune

Low energy tbh. They’re not even trying at this point.

Nice work, user.

All I did was lurk, thank the chan and god

If they ignore us we win and if they fight us we win. Do not become complacent, the battle is far from over, but keep this in mind when the kikes try to push a blackpill on you: We laid the groundwork for this war over the course of a decade. While they thought they had already secured victory we hadn't even finalized our battle plans. While they were celebrating we were forming R&D think tanks on how to utilize tier 0 neurologically based technology. We went through the facts and found ourselves outnumbered and outgunned, so we changed the rules and found truths that the kikes had spent thousands of years trying to hide. SHADILAY!

Thats the ticket. Exposure. There are a lot of them with a lot of money, but there are far more of us if only we all knew…

[CHECKING]
These are incredibly good.
They tie in perfectly with the message and are brutally effective.
Can't unsee - can't forget.
Everyone who sees them will now start associating
illegal migrants - daca - democrats - murder
I suggest making more and spreading en masse
I suggest making

The ultimate chad answering the ultimate soyboy.
I wonder if he beat the faggot up out of common decency after the interview.

Best part is many plebs are already coming to realize that these fucks are accomplices in very serious crimes. He's getting the public ready for the executions.

nationalreview.com/article/455549/crime-illegal-immigration

20 vs 5400
For every Nazi killing somebody an illegal immigrant kills 270 people. How will Trump ever recover, surely white supremacists are the real problem! :')

Absolutely related.

Yeah it's incredibly powerful. This was a pure genious move

youtube.com/watch?v=kYSpIxmvie0&t

Prabhupada's Laws Of Morality Our Only Protection From The Jew World Order

Hail Swami Jesus

assume it was prepared by a nigger and it makes sense

She looks adorably comfy.

:>

Tay knows better, nigger.

Gas yourself, Chaim.

PURE EVIL

Tor's great for protecting against cyber phrenology, stay mad.

Says the rotten torfag. How does it feel to no longer be allowed to make threads?

Anglo Americans used to be prejudiced against the irish as well as italians. This is a pretty well known thing.

ABSOLUTELY COMPLICIT

We still hate those mic bastards and speghetti-niggers. It was their descendants who were responsible for reforming American immigration towards the way it is today since they figured they were such good immigrants (which they weren't but try getting them to understand that) the whole rest of the world could be too and they filled our government and country with Roman Catholics who have a natural tendency toward the oppression of freeborn men.

My bloodline has been on this continent for near to 400 years and settled in the first English settlement in North America and descend from one of the founding members of the British East India company. It boils my blood to hear these grandsons of foreigners talk so proudly of being always "italian" and "irish" first and American second.

Oh, I'm sorry, guys. Let me make it up to you with some more images you might like.

thanks for helping me lose weight user

Reminder Andy Griffith was a hollywood democrat.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I just made a thread today actually.

This is now a thread to confusee bots
poo poo pee pee

stop spreading bullshit, shareblue

I wonder how much it would cost to retrofit the interior of the Statue of Liberty to be strong enough to actually hold a sword like the original design wanted.

Can you or someone else make one with this verse?

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

Please and thank you.

Also, immigration redpill dump for you faggots to spread to your normie/bluepilled friends and family.

Never let them tell you that the wall is wrong, never let them tell you that it is "racist", We have to literally live in gated communities here and even then the criminal spics break in and wreak havoc while trampling on children and elderly without discrimination in their pursuit for fame and drugs amongst the gangs.
The spics are subhuman pieces of garbage and as you watched in the video you will see that quite a lot of them willingly act that way, once they see that there is no way out they will shrivel and plead for mercy, do not show it to them.
You have the law on your side, use it to rid your country of spics but do not let them recover by sending them back, only send them back if you have a way to stop them abroad.

Friendly reminder that nobody is going to redpill normies for you. YOU need to do it. Look up persuasion techniques, put together compelling arguments, do whatever you need to do. But until YOU start working to change the views of the people around you, NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

S H I T H O L E
S A L V A D O R
H A I T I
O U T

C O M P L I C I T

Why none chek me dubs, I've found the final solution, given to the world by Srila Prabhupada ( Swami Jesus )

CHECKING

(((they))) lose again

Returning the favor

krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/

krishna.org/dialectic-spiritualism-a-vedic-view-of-western-philosophy-pdf-download/

krishna.org/bhagavad-gita-as-it-is-original-1972-edition-free-pdf-download/

krishna.org/srimad-bhagavatam-original-edition-pdf-download/

archive.is/IkAMF

Trump’s total disengagement during the process. After blowing up a deal to avoid the shutdown and releasing a racist campaign ad accusing Democrats of murder for supporting immigration reform

“Was it a concerted effort on the president’s part not to reach out toSchumer this weekend?” Portnoy asked.
“What the president did clearly worked,” Sanders responded with unearned smugness,

First promising to sign any bipartisan deal he was presented, he then went on a racist tirade during a bipartisan meeting, broke both of those promises, and scuttled a deal with Schumer that would have avoided the shutdown.

If Republicucks and Democrats are to reach a deal to protect DREAMers, the less Trump is involved, the better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kYSpIxmvie0&t

Hope you enjoyed my posts m80s. Vive le Quebec libre. Hail Trump, Hail Victory, Praise the Lord.

Obvious astroturf

I wonder who's behind this neocohen/democunt dialectic on Holla Forums?

This non-sequitor argument has got to be exposed for what it is. This is how the kikes people with bias. Bias is not intrinsically wrong, but is an unstable energy that requires logic.

*This is how the kikes subvert people with bias.

newage hippie indian hindu garbage is redpilled and white

i think we broke it

the bot is broken boys, REIGN FREE

MUH AIRFIELD

He's right. lefty/pol/ efforts to waste our time and derail threads have been particularly effective because the source understands imageboard culture. They've been extremely effective on halfchan and part of me wonders if they're coordinating with Media Matters or whatever the fuck Brock's nerd virgins are going by these days.

These are really cool.

Prepare for lulz

shareblue.com
suicide
shareblue.com/gop-relies-on-russian-bots-to-falsely-smear-democrats-during-shutdown-fight/
muh Russian BOTS!!!
shareblue.com/sarah-sanders-goes-all-in-defending-trumps-reckless-ad-accusing-dems-of-murder/
based SS
shareblue.com/women-give-dems-massive-lead-for-2018-as-they-abandon-gop-in-record-numbers/
move aside boys, PINK PUSSY HATS have already decided 2020 (re)election
shareblue.com/white-houses-new-voicemail-accuses-dems-of-blocking-troop-funding-its-a-lie/
GLUMPH will never recover from this one!

Additonal salt fields to harvest:
mediamatters.org

americanbridgepac.org

I apologise for no archive, too many

She is a landwhale. How new are you to the internet? Is your fatdar broken?

COMPLICIT DEMOCRATS

Hashtag it, faggots.

checked

Also taking votes if shareblue's boss of shills has lost his mind.
mobile.twitter.com/owillis/status/955524327885111297

wew lad

C # O # M # P # L # I # C # I # T

thesun.co.uk/news/5372079/luis-bracamontes-killer-two-cops-laughs-court/

Get "democracy" off there,you cocksucking faggot.

The ad was good but could have been better.

Fucking inbred angloniggers are the reason the world is fucked, mate.
Italians have the blood of Rome.
Irish are literally the perfect race.
Jewish propeganda you albionkikes ate up and spread, oppressing your betters.
Filth.

The eternal Celt will see your line ended.

Why dis bich got one tiddy 3x the size of the other tiddy doe?

I think that it may be a definitive trait of these creatures. A female friend of mine has a dyke sister with tits like that. One B and one D I think she said.

willith WILLITH you virgin fat fuck, you have diabetes you fukn retard>>11175675

I like how "complicit" was used by Coony Booker in his homily just last week and they thought it was such a great iconic civil rights phrase, but then Trump does this.

guys….. I think we really broke Oliver.
patreon.com/owillis

KEK

Irish, understandable, but the injun chief caught me off guard with hearty keks.

mein sides

C H E C K I N G
that beautiful OC

That got a chuckle out of me m8

T O P > > > K E K

That's a nice suggested video user.

Typical partisancucks

Typical partisan cucks

It's like arguing with an 80's vending machine.

>==DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN ARYANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''=================

I've fucking had it. This psyop ruined Holla Forums, but it opened the door for some deep internal work to be carried out. We don't need to be neocohen scum just to oppose jews, we have our own order. It's called logic. It's been around longer than judaism, and when judaism is dead we will be the ones standing with one foot on it's head and the other planted in european soil. The right/left paradigm is a just another attempt to unbalance us. We don't need autorities on subjects, or public representatives.

well at least it got it's own name right

I can hear the shills kvetching from here.

i want to believe

Checked.

Did shareblue adopt taytweets autistic brother or something

they are just now realizing what happened to them

Those pictures of Sarah are fucking edited lol. Her face is not that fat. I've seen enough press briefings to know this.

Yeah, I noticed it too. They intentionally manipulate pictures in nearly each article.

kek - either that, or Ollie blew a gasket. Judging by him becoming a "twitter novelist" (I encourage everyone to read this to assess his mental well being: twitter.com/owillis/status/950836669703483399 ) , opening a patreon for it and deafening shareblue radio silence since past 24 hours,
i wouldn't be surprised. we fucked with his head pretty hard for the past three months
this could have sent him over the edge

Ah yes the old "landwhales vs girls that look like 10 year old chinese boys" debate. I get chubby chasers (if they're actually chubby) but I've never understood foot fags or landwhale chasers.

Guys please tell honestly:

Does this sound like something a sane person would write to you?

lol, he's at it again twitter.com/owillis/status/955812586091614208

current local time in washington timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/washington-dc 9:46 AM

main shareblue shill is possibly losing his mind in front of our very eyes

I shig

And yet they were fine with a democrat ad depicting a "racist" in a pick up running over vibrant children.
archive.is/vjEvM
The user that said it was like picking on a retard that deserved it should get an award.

*that beer is an embarrassment.*

I just thought about that, recently when visiting.
That horrible failure of a "news" site probably has close to little organic traffic. 1,4 mil followers on twitter? LOL. check the FB followers. Retweet, aggregate sharing all bought imo. I'm not 100% certain, but I think Brock is receiving OSF money and laundering it through shareblue, mediamatters and americanbridge21 (look that up seriously, I had to laugh when I went there today)
their main work focus is spent on us.

Very useful to compare
timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/washington-dc

twitter.com/owillis

and start of influx of shill threads in the catalogue and idiotic shill increase trying to derail good threads.

Frankly, I'd accept those numbers, as those deaths are utterly swamped by the horrendous death toll committed by the Democrat's pet illegals.

wtf is all this shit?

thesun.co.uk/video/news/illegal-immigrant-alleged-cop-killer-luis-enrique-monroy-bracamonte-tells-court-he-wishes-he-killed-more/

Trump is completely right.
Anyone who advocates for DACA and illegal migrants is guilty of murder.
Enough!

Cringe.
Go back to r/the_donald-

The video was made with Russian software. DROPF is literally colluding with Putin to murder tens of millons of dreamer children with his bare hands. IMPEACH NAO
DTROPMF IS FINISHED

OMG I LOVE PUTIN NAO

The numbers Mason, what do they mean?

Fuck you oliver

kek

L E L

Threadripper is indeed a nice CPU. *:^)*

mobile.twitter.com/senschumer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281807/Chilling-courtroom-outburst-man-admits-killing-cops.html

there is so much meme material on that video, we need to us it

< parade of lies

The audacity of these kikes. The term nails them to a T but they still somehow project it to their opposition.

projecting their own crimes and vices onto others is within their nature, user. The uptick of them using "piss babies" and "shitlords" a couple years ago? Right around the time when San Francisco was being identified with having a crisis of human shit everywhere in the streets and sidewalk, homeless hipster looking fucks would just drop one on the street, or piss on a lightpost in public.

When I read the first few sentences of …that - novel… I knew there is something seriously wrong with him. Be it a pre-existing mental condition, bad genetics (go figure) drug abuse (rumour has it shareblue team that Oliver leads are big methamphetamine users)- look at Matthew or we pushed him over the edge. He is going to either harm himself or kill many people. You can see it a couple of times here when he was rendered completely helpless he snapped and ran a board wide bot spanm. I warned him half a year ago to please stop or he is going to leave me no choice. Collective energy that we have here is enornous. We can ruin minds and much much else.
Everyone that goes against our will should know this and when warned…take that warning at face value. It isn't scare tactics.

Why do denocrats push so hard for migrants and daca? I have doubts they're being altruistic Are they bankrolled by Soros like European "leftists"?

The thing is, way more mentally-ill people exist than are violent. In fact, they may not be more likely to commit crimes…

Hell, I'd like to know why Republicans are so in favor of DACA.

(((but we all know the truth)))

I have that one blocked.

he looks familiar

dude just give up

>NOT IF I SWITCH TO MAXIMUM OVERBAIT

Do you have more like the last photo?

stop pushing your jewish leader no one wants to be ruled by the zionists. no ones falling for it kikes.

my sides

A news release announcing the ad blamed Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer for the shutdown, accusing him and Democrats of “holding lawful citizens hostage over their demands for amnesty for illegal immigrants.”

“It’s a campaign ad, which tend to be extreme, but this is completely divorced from reality and full of fear and hate,” said Melanie Nezer, vice president of the refugee agency HIAS.

Trump filed for re-election the day he took office, an unusual move that has allowed him to begin campaigning long before the November 2020 election.'
TOP FUCKING KEK
Historically, incumbent presidents have waited two years, until after the midterm elections, to file formally.

On Friday, most Senate Democrats opposed a bill that would have avoided the shutdown, because their efforts to include protections for hundreds of thousands of mostly young immigrants, known as Dreamers, were rejected by Trump and Republican leaders.

The Dreamers were brought illegally into the United States as children, and given temporary legal status under a program started by former President Barack Obama.

globalnews.ca/news/3978063/trump-complicit-ad-illegal-immigrants/

Lowry: Chuck Schumer overplayed his hand
==/JUST/
Chuck Schumer started a government shutdown he couldn’t finish.

The New York Democrat, among the shrewdest operators in national politics, stumbled badly because he succumbed to the siren song of the anti-Trump resistance. He believed that any charge could be made to stick to President Donald Trump, no matter how implausible, and chose the dictates of an inflamed Democratic base over common sense.

Schumer sought to attach an extraneous matter, an amnesty for so-called Dreamers, on a must-pass government funding bill and, when Democrats inevitably didn’t get what they wanted, blame President Trump for the ensuing government shutdown. This effort depended on gravity-defying spin that proved sustainable for less than three days.

Nancy Pelosi didn’t back the deal to reopen the government, and the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus said of Senate Democrats: “They are getting their butts kicked.” The co-founder of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee pronounced it a “cave.” The political director of CREDO, a progressive advocacy group, called Schumer “the worst negotiator in Washington.”

bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ed/2018/01/lowry_chuck_schumer_overplayed_his_hand
archive.is/GHKbp

found the shill

Studies on that topic are quite fascinating really.
From what I remember many people with mental ilnesses tend to be even less aggressive and violent because they know they have a problem and avoid letting themselves be triggered or get angry. It shows that even when mentally ill whites still care about others and don't allow themselves to
JUST
and go after others.
But I also remember that when a schizo is pushed to far he will explode and do ungodly amounts of physical violence.

Guys,
Is Kek with me?

Sounds interesting, got any sources?

libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/01/04/did-chuck-schumer-just-threaten-donald-trump/

(checked)
Unfortunately not, this stuff is from my old Uni-time literally current year and I don't have any notes or books with me.
However none of this is any (((secret))) so you should be able to find material from any social studies uni that has free material.

More good news bros,

Shareblue and Oliver Willis spiral further into of meaningless obscurity:

shareblue.com/trump-has-cost-america-4-6-billion-and-40000-jobs-just-by-being-trump/
archive.is/9zqpw

they are being paid 9.000 $ per month and we reduced them to a heap of ash

Do you think we could somehow put that into our Curriculum Vitae after DOTR?

I would certainly opt for it, kek
For the lulz and future generations of Anons to come

We are generating huge amounts of energy in this thread and channeling it to Trump

It is a pleasure to be part of this with you, and to be able to be in this timeline and actively shaping it.

Two years ago, at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, it seemed inconceivable that Donald Trump would be elected president of the United States. One year ago, it seemed inconceivable that he would ever come to Davos in that role. This week, the worst nightmare of Davos Man is coming true. President Trump — the personification of all that the “globalists” fear and loathe — is coming to town.
No part of the world — perhaps not even Washington — misses former president Barack Obama more than Davos. Trump wants tighter controls on immigration, and he has only recently referred to African countries in scatological terms. He is openly protectionist and has repeatedly threatened to scrap free-trade agreements such as NAFTA. He has shown little respect for the European political elite that sets the tone at Davos, leaning on them to contribute more to NATO.

archive.is/qJkty>>11184615

I support it Slovenians can still come :^)
Melanija's parents

The government shutdown is over, but Trump's extreme rhetoric will live on. The peak was an ad blaming Democrats for murders committed by illegal immigrants.

The shutdown showdown might be over, at least until Feb. 8, but we should not be quick to forget or excuse the extreme rhetoric used by President Trump during the tense standoff between Republicans and Democrats.
I would advise mod team to keep this up as long as possible if not pernament. This is the nuclear option to btfo all shills. Thank you for the great work you do. Without you it would be impossible to reach such victories and we keep getting stronger
Trump's language peaked last weekend with an ad that said Democrats who oppose Trump's border wall will be complicit in every murder committed by illegal immigrants.”''' This wasn’t released by some group separate from Trump. It was from his campaign organization and concluded with the direct endorsement of the president of the United States: “I’m Donald Trump, and I approve this message.”

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/01/24/trump-logic-gop-complicit-all-murders-committed-guns-kurt-bardella-column/1058478001/
archive.is/ul43D

He who does it for free, does it most exceptionally. Have you noticed the silence of the shills lately?

top kek

How does that follow?

It is twisted logic, you see? Duh

found the bot>>11175776

Trump to propose citizenship for dreamers
archive.is/x25pr
And there it is. Congress will pass this motherfucker before February 9.

"propose a *path* to citizenship"

I don't want any deals including DACA but let's see how the dems react and what the proposal is. I hope it's so ridiculous they chimp out again and give him an excuse for the nuclear option.

But they have a path to citizenship already. It’s called “get citizenship.” We have laws. They didn’t obey them. They don’t need special laws for them. They have to be killed. Not even “go back,” killed.

I know and I agree, it would be interesting what will be proposed is all im saying. Would it include modifying existing law or special privs for these spics. All we can do is hide and watch and hope it doesn't get accepted by the dems…

The fact that we're even talking about giving these subhuman mongrels a path to citizenship is deeply upsetting to me, but you're right: we should wait and see.

I have. It's a welcome change
they never stood a chance . The collective sum of intelligence, knowledge, valor and heart we have here could never be swayed.
It's a great privilege to be a part of this. To be part of this with such incredible people. We are creating the future

kill yourself

im not going to be COMPLICIT with bots

(((shareblue)))

I'm going to need details on that, how exactly are my balls producing more test while they're shrivelled up into my stomach while taking a cold shower as opposed to hanging loose and comfortable during a hot one?

Could you shills stop fucking mass spamming this shit on every fucking thread? Either contribute with actual data or go back to the fucking donald and post this zero effort shit there.

The testicles require an ambient temperature slightly lower than normal body temperature for the production of sperm. Hence why the scrotum has the ability to extend and retract, and why there is extra skin there. The wrinkles? They're a radiator. So retracting means that it needs more heat and dangling means that it wants to be as far from the body as possible.

Cryin' Chuck BTFO

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956015565776277510?s=17

I can only imagine how angry trump makes the left, there will be plenty of suicides to look forward to.

1 week max survival time

kek

robotnigger

OLIVER WILLIS WILL SHILL US

Does the 90day ban limit still exist here on Holla Forums?
bans are listed as "will not expire" but I dont think it is enforced like written

Reported for continuing to spam these images in every fucking thread without any content.
Trump gives 1,800,000 illegal spics a path to citizenship in exchange for the wall
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/trump-give-path-citizenship-18-million-dreamers-exchange-wall-funding
And there goes America.

Spam this shit on the_donald, you fucking faggot. We’re sick of it showing up in every goddamn thread.

Salty

1. Eat shit.
2. Learn from the master: Say you’re going to deport all 30 million illegals; give them all amnesty. Masterful!
Kill yourself, spambot.

No salty tears
-
Only sweet, sweet deportations now

Reported for spam in every fucking thread.

Sure thing ¡Jeb!

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/25/trump-amnesty-cover-18-million-dreamers/

He just cucked out, say goodbuy to your country as you know it and read Aaron Clarey's Enjoy the decline.

Chicken bones everywhere.

It don’ seem like what it be, but it do.

Time to kill yourself, ban evader.

what the fuck do they actually think we cant see

T i c k-T o c k, Cryin' Chuck

You're seeing ghosts, kiddo.

Those complicent memes you highlight are indeed huge.
Keep the good fight. I recommen everybody to look at them and replicate them.

Spread them to the wind!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Hoo_helmet

Oh look, two posts with anime girls using almost the same phrases and terms. No, nothing suspicious going on here.

Oh look, (1)

When has it become acceptable for 90% of a thread to just be an unrelated image dump?
You really don't understand image boards, do you, trumpcuck?

Trump put out a survey for his supporters to take. Apparently it will sway what is discussed in the address so get to it, lads.
action.donaldjtrump.com/official-state-of-the-union-survey/

Can dogs be considered honorary aryans?

I was only 20 years old
I loved nationalism so much

I'm voting a definitive yes on this one

Right Wing Doggo Squads

————————————
COMPLICIT
Anyone up for a game of chess?

The fuck is that shit.

And of course the mods turn a blind eye to this shit.

TRANSMITTING MAGA FREQUENCY
L I V E

This video looks and sounds like awful propaganda. Like hollywood or video game kind of obviously evil racists kind of propaganda. Its like what the left think of when they think of republican propaganda. Also lol at the generic "I approve this message" slapped on the end.

Don't become a cartoon villain.

hnadrubbing intensifies

The ad was unbelievably tame. Trump has been an apparent shabbos goy for a little less than the past year and you are claiming he should tone down the rhetoric? OUT.

Do YOU understand what an IMAGE board is?

BROTHERS
youtu.be/H5E3aP5aCbc
Read comments
==HIGH E N E R G Y==>>11196649

>>Trump filed for re-election the day he took office, an unusual move that has allowed him to begin campaigning long before the November 2020 election.

>> Historically, incumbent presidents have waited two years , until after the midterm elections, to file formally.
>globalnews.ca/news/3978063/trump-complicit-ad-illegal-immigrants/

Kikes in all fields.

This thread is not only testament of meme magic. Not only testament of Trump being 200% true to his promise. This thread is testament to us and him winning.
Nothing can stop us.
Get with us or get ran the fuck over

Global report for admitting to being a shareblue spambot, banned from reddit.

triggered

This thread is not only testament of meme magic. Not only testament of Trump being 200% true to his promise. This thread is testament to us and him winning.
Nothing can stop us.
Get with us or get ran the fuck over

Reminder that Shareblue, shockingly, has been permanently banned from everywhere on Reddit and that this kind of post started showing up here immediately after.

Reported.

Reminder that Shareblue, shockingly, has been permanently banned from everywhere on Reddit and that this kind of post started showing up here immediately after.

These aesthetic 80's style memes have been a round for a fair while now. And shareblue was only banned from /r/politics, not reddit in it's entirety as far as I know.
I know you won't, but it'd be nice if you'd stop being a fucking retard.

This.seems.to.trigger the fuck out of faggots opposing us
Good!

cry harder.

Reported for mass spam and ban evasion

S00N

M = M = R E S P O N S I B L Y

The shareblue shill keeps switching IPs

7YEARS

Out!

out!

#SHITHOLE
SALVADOR
HAITI
COMPLICIT
OUT!

DRUMPF is a KIKE FRAUD!! The kikes WANTS you to support him, dont you see??! Mods are compromised! Assange is dead and replaced with a bot! Russians are asiatic subumans as bad as pakis, r9k forever and anyone that disagree with me is a shill!

LOL!

How do you increase that divide even more?

KEK

President Trump "Never Give Up!" MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO - Address To The Class Of 2017 (Original)

so fantastic I just had to share it. We must keep pushing forward.

never give up!

epic

I got the chills bro. Thank you!
NO SURRENDER
AND NEVER GIVING IN

Commit suicide, shareblue.

FORCE OF AN EARTHQUAKE
GRIP LIKE A PITBULL
ONWARD TO VICTORY

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Trumptards deserve to get shafted.

only people who are complicit are all the fucking kikes trying to spread the lie drumpf is anything other than a filthy fucking kike

he will never be more than a yid no matter how much you lie to convince people otherwise

What makes trump a yid? I'm uniformed, help me.

[© h = © k e d]

so what you're telling me is that we have our own form of trump's curse? it would be a good feel to know that whoever attacks us directly (like oliver) will go insane or die.

That is precisely it. We do. Whoever crosses Don or us gets rightful vengeance. +I always try to warn people first or if you want give them a last warning. Then things go the path that is selected by Kek
We are working with extremely powerful energy. It is not wise to stand in our path

I can say as someone who has had to take care of many kids who were at least schizotypal if not full blown schizo or just autistic, that they are very self concious of their triggers. But when that cork comes off their top…the school hired a 6'4 man for this position for a reason.

To no ones surprise here, the minorities just go full blown
JUST
without a second of consideration.

[© h = © k = d]
Small recap for those just seeing this:
>1. Trump files for re=election first thing when he steps into the White House
4. At election Cryin' Chuck threatens Don with CIA and deepstate
4. Trump laughs and releases tactical nuke making Cryin' Chuck and dems complicit for every murder commited by illegal immigrants.
This is why you don't fuck with Don or us EVER
Wall is getting built
Illegal immigrants will be deported
Mods are doing excellent work
Anons are generating incredible amounts of energy
We grow increasingly stronger

PRAISE KEK
MAGA

Hi, shareblue.

Criminal mexicans have realised that they are no match to the USA army and have shifted their focus in order to protect their profits, they've been buying terrain in south american countries and are planning to reinforce the production of drugs while at the same time launching terrorists attacks on the local law enforcement and blaming them on the local insurgents, i am pretty sure this counts as a casus belli.

REMOVE ILLEGAL TACO

Anglo-Italian here. The English conquered 1/6th of the world's land mass. No potato nigger is better than a German. This is all divisive rhetoric anyway.

Reminder that you are a well poisoning lying fuck.

Commit suicide. Reported.

Trump is putting the "back" back in wetback.

kek

Meaning mixed race.

Have you ever been to America? Whites don't care about fucking other whites, it's pan Europe zone until further notice.

The absolute state of shills on Holla Forums fucking kill yourself.

Reported. Blow your fucking brains out, redditor.

Keep kvetching faggot, Sharejew hates Trump.

Holy fucking shit, get out. You don’t know a damn thing about COINTELPRO or false flags, and you sure as fuck don’t know that this image spam coincides perfectly with shareblue being banned from reddit.

You know what? I have a place for you to post this so you can stop spamming it here. They’ll absolutely adore you.
>>>/qresearch/

Top Kek

Reported for spam, then.

MEMETIC

KEK

Very good, but the elipsis needs 3 periods, not 2. And maybe change "the Dems" to Democrats

I congratulate trump on his excellent speech to america just moments ago.

my message stays the same:

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist for wanting to win the race?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?
when someone states that they have pride and love for their own people, must they apologize for others misinterpretation of their pride and love for their own people as hate for other peoples and races and cultures?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist globalist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellout cucks in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/ and Holla Forums, not for their board owners, but for the concepts and ideas that the good members of those boards carry in their minds and uphold with their sprits.

Heil'd and cool uuid4 bro

If only you could harness your energies for something productive, but you'll just stick to your slave mentality because it's all you know.

EAT SHIT, FAGGOT

Can you read?

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD YOU PATHETIC WORTHLESS FUCK. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING. YOU WILL SUFFER GRAVE CONSEQUENCE SHOULD YOU POST ONE MORE REPLY ITT.

Everyone report this pathetic fucking cuck

Reported. Kill yourself.

Kushner must've stopped paying per word, because now they're only spamming images. Why are kikes such cheap bastards?

You’d think that since the goyim “own nothing” that they’d want to give away as much worthless currency as they can, because that means lower taxes for THEM, as well as more goyim doing things they want…

thank you for replying to me

They are seriously suggesting Trump should be held responsible for the actions of a democrat leftist retard voter who targeted and killed people at an event that draws conservatives?

1. Subconjunctival Fat Deposit
Many Fillipinos as well as African Americans have great deposits of the subconjunctival fat in their bodies which contains great levels of carotene that results in a condition that mimics jaundice. The fat deposits become denser when the distance from your cornea increases which results in yellow eyes.

2. Higher Concentration of Melanin
Another reason behind the question "Why do black people have yellow eyes?" is the high concentration of melanin. Most Africans have high levels of melanin that results in yellow eyes. Melanin determines the color of your skin, sclera and eyes. When this concentration increases, the eye color becomes light yellow or muddy brown.

3. Jaundice
Jaundice, whether it affects a dark or fair skinned person, can result in yellow eyes. During jaundice, the bilirubin level becomes extremely high and it begins accumulating in your tissue and starts staining, which gives your sclera and skin a yellow color. Excess breakdown of hemoglobin, hepatitis, obstruction of the bile duct and liver failure can also result in yellow eyes.

4. Treating Jaundice
The treatment for jaundice is given to a person after observing their condition and find out the causes. Malaria and other symptoms like itching may happen. If a person has sickle cell anemia, they may be given blood transfusions for replenishing their RBCs, so their jaundice can be treated. In case the patient’s bile duct is obstructed, they might need to undergo an operation. Their gallbladder might be removed for preventing complications. If their liver is infected or damaged, they might have to undergo a transplant.

5. Muddy Sclera-A Normal Eye Variant
This is the last explanation for "Why do black people have yellow eye?" Muddy brown sclera refers to a condition in which a brownish discoloration takes place in your sclera. This condition normally affects African Americans. It is often mistaken as icterus and is basically a variant of the normal sclera. If you have muddy sclera, you need to visit an ophthalmologist to determine if you have to remove your eye’s outer part.

Oh my god I used to use Jasc Paintshop Pro.

Bots have my sympathy. They're practically being enslaved.

We need flags for this "tits too fat".

So cat freak was at an anime convention as a guest,iirc it was a-kon in Dallas,TX he was apparently very weird acting as well as looking. He always made all the other guests uncomfortable. Conventions provide guests with hotel rooms, though voice actors that are a little better off often get their own room. Some poor up and coming voice actor that couldn't afford his own room and got stuck rooming with him. Near the end of the convention, they found out he wasn't actually a guest of the con, he just showed up and said he was. He was just so creepy and akward that no one bothered to actually check that he was invited and just went along with whatever he said to get out of his presence faster. Ask Tiffany Grant about it sometime.

T O P KEK
youtu.be/FarNqgGCGDg

you must be very old

Out!

O U T

This place is stuck with ZOG Emperor shills, and propagate that fake opposition the media, Shariajew vs Trump. Really wtf, he's the most zionist president ever, full Lubavitcher cock sucker, Dubya was a joke compared to this guy. Also remember the Holocaust, Goyim.
minds.com/newsfeed/804983691350106112

Out

Top /out/

Fuck Republicucks, but this is blatant, so I think your meme would be: Breaking the law (illegal immigrants) is now the same as obeying the law (liberal gun rights)

Is that some FInno-Ugric/Icelandic symbol? It looks eerily familiar like I should know what that is.

You are familiar because it is of your people. Vegsivir / Runic Compass
Icelandic Magical Stave ginfaxi Gapaldur Two staves, kept in the shoes, gapaldur under the heel of the right foot and ginfaxi under the toes of the left foot, to magically ensure victory

I asked cause I saw something very similar in a dream I had when I was younger, but this looks like way more elaborate but within the same motif. The thing I saw in my dream was branded onto my right hand. Thank you for informing me what it specifically was, it's extremely hard to find information about this kind of stuff, all the sources I knew are all taken down.

You are very welcome. Your dr3am was not a coincidence.
I am glad I was of help. We are blessed with incredible powers and it makes me happy to see we are awakening to realize them.
Meme Magic is real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk,_New_York
ranker.com/list/facts-about-time-travel-and-the-montauk-project/jacob-shelton

We have memed responsibly

PALADIN PRESS.zip
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl
archive.org/details/PALADINPRESS_201704

The Explosives and Weapons Forum PDF.zip
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

S.I.N.Files- Weapons.zip
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA

Strategic Intelligence Network
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork

Civil War Tools
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og

DON
NORTH 8/pol/ IS ALWAYS WITH (You)
FIGHTS EACH BATTLE WITH/GOES TO WAR ALONG YOUR SIDE!

Hopefully we can continue to meme a new world where this nightmare can finally end. Press on brother.

Nosurrender
And
NO RETREAT

song names?

© h = © k =i n g
1. Bearclaw - Creature
2. Bearclaw - Creature
3. Icepick - Onward to Victory
4. Crime.in.Stereo - I.Stateside
youtu.be/b6qql_wDijw
youtu.be/9q5yJ-aVzG0
5. VirtuAl Self - Yurei Ghost Voices

SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION.zip
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c3e5bcb27a2bcde1274db62317e34e16f0273705&dn=SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601

Stop being alive.

/ o u t /

they are putting their own interests over ours. not the immigrant's interests. it is for one reason, they need dependent people for their existence. needy people are welcome people. If NY and Cali are not filled with freeloaders on the system how will all politicians not pad their pockets?

??

There’s not a single fucking reason for you to be spamming this shit for weeks on end and bumping days old threads. Global report.

Cry harder

Trump filed for re-election the day he took office, an unusual move that has allowed him to begin campaigning long before the November 2020 election. Historically, incumbent presidents have waited two years, until after the midterm elections, to file formally.

Don, californicate is being a fag, again

It’s now just a year since the inauguration. In that year no party, no lobby, no organization has been as formidable an adversary to the Washington of Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell as California has. >None has both the will and the heft that California brings to this fight. None has been as determined.
“There should be no doubt that President Trump has officially declared war on California,” State Senate leader Kevin de León told The Guardian on January 4, referring to the Trump administration’s plans to prosecute medical- and recreational-marijuana outlets, to allow oil drilling off the California coast, and to intensify efforts to deport immigrants.
When California fights back, it matters. With over 39 million people, it is the nation’s most populous state and the world’s sixth-largest economy, and it has thrived in large part thanks to the immigration that produced its ethnically diverse population. No other state in the Union comes as close to being a model of an alternative to the fearful future that Washington now offers.
archive.is/3EoHY

-Oliver
Calm.your tits you fat stupid nigger.

This is what happens when you don't work your nigger properly on the plantation
And you sit him behind a computer. He gets morbidly fat

Dreamers or Killers? Manhunt Underway for DACA Recipient Charged with Murder in Texas:
thegoldwater.com/news/18186-Dreamers-or-Killers-Manhunt-Underway-for-DACA-Recipient-Charged-with-Murder-in-Texas

There's appalling news coming out of Texas, that one of Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients are responsible for the murder of an American citizen, according to law enforcement.

Houston Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation alongside the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division are now engaged in a statewide manhunt to locate 21-year-old Judas Deluna, who police say shot and killed a man outside of DJ's Food Mart on 13203 Veterans Memorial Drive in Houston, Texas back on January 26th of 2018.

COMPLICIT

archive.is/I4An6

DEPORT

An MS-13 pimp who goes by the street name 'Noctorno' has been accused of ordering a baseball bat beating of a 15-year-old girl who had been forced into prostitution.
Illegal immigrant Miguel Angel 'Noctorno' Ayala-Rivera, 24, was charged with first-degree assault and a slew of other charges in Montgomery County, Maryland in connection with the beating.
Also charged in the savage beating were Yervin Josue Romero-Rivera, 21, who is also in the country illegally, and Ivan Alexis Pena-Rodriguez, 20.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Pena-Rodriguez was born in El Salvador, but were unable to comment further on his immigration status.
A source told police that 'Noctorno' was a high-ranking MS-13 leader who pimps out underage girls from a number of states, according to court documents obtained by WJLA.

nypost.com/2018/01/03/trump-is-only-telling-the-truth-about-ms-13/