E.Y.E. thread

Why is the Bear Killer so fucking OP holy shit it can destroy an airship in two hits

The devs didn't balance E.Y.E. at all and that's apart of what makes the game so good.

TRK A.D is literally the same

Balance is the polar opposite of fun. The most balanced game that could exist would be the computer playing Pong against itself.

Except for being too big to use as a sidearm. BOSCO/S6000 for hordes of mooks, BK for the odd airship or Deus Ex.

I'm shit at the game and can't even get on the fucking elevator at the start. Everytime I turn it on, WHAM, 50 fucking guys round the corner and I have to take cover. Is there a way to make it come back down?

Also, hacking is so obfuscated.

Don't forget to use the BK to kill them Master Jians over at Wurster Corps

I think you've mistaken it with the Hunting Rifle or whatever its called

Does it make your legs okay?

How many circles of guilt?

So what's the best way to farm briefcases/brozoufs/exp in the campaign/extra missions/default custom maps? Bandit and Metastreum kills for the achievements? I know exp is awarded based on the damage you do, what about brozoufs?

Get and equip the medkit, use medium armor (or heavy, but you shouldn't have to). That beginning section of the map where there's the big hole in the ground and a 4 way intersection is rough because you have enemies coming from a bunch of different directions. You can't stay there. The building near the elevator with the computer you can hack that has a bunch of guys and a few turrets inside is also a trouble spot. Cyber Cloak will let you easily get away from enemies provided you have the energy once you can buy it.

It's pretty obvious, user: an airship is exactly twice as strong as one bear.

Holy fuck

We need to start measuring all weapon's damage in bears.

Do we have Bear to Bear missiles?

Why are the Jian the bad guys?

No one is the bad guy
Things just happen

Because their legs are broken.

they don't gain Brozoufs.

See if you can find the cm_sermons custom map. It's a farming map but it's not one of the bullshit ones where you don't have to even try. It's kinda of like a horde/survival mode for EYE. It's actually kinda fun on its own and if you really wanna cheese the game it has statues that drop a shit load of briefcases after each wave you get through

Holy shit, I love this game. Obligatory infographic posts

Fug, that image sucks. Here's the actually HELPFUL one

Research is bugged for me, every fucking time I research something I have to close the game before I can research something else. It's annoying as fuck.

Also check my sick digits

BROTHER

Sounds interesting, I'll see if I can find it. The fatal wounds trick to always pay 1 skill point still seems to work, unless there's something not obvious that I'm missing.

Im going to break your fucking legs dog piss drinker.

iirc there's a way to boost all stats to 120 with only one level up. It involves doing something like pausing the game, going through the command wheel to open the skills menu, and then clicking each skill whatever amount needed. Then exiting and unpausing so it takes effect.
Well it's something like that.

I fucking love this game. The completely imbalanced weapons just add to the fun. Just think about it, why balance shit in a game where you are supposed to go full "cyber ninja god massacre mode"? And get confused as fuck while getting maximum brouzoufs.
Just take good care of your legs. Never skip a leg day (upgrade). And try fun new shit all the time.

You guys seem alright, don't go to the Jian temple tomorrow.

Wasn't there a farming map way back?

shut it the fuck down. Holla Forums now is officially casualtown

cm_sermons

Guessing heads or tails is a perfectly balanced game but not fun. I'd rather play Isaac which isn't balanced at all and is fun.

I just love the sound of Russians having fun
Something about the language