Sweden YES: Beyound All Hope

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE

be "Ahmed M.," and claim to be 12 despite full mustache and
"very tall."

Abuse 4 year old German girl by "playing doctor," other shiskins of "good catholic"familt housing these savages in house witness but of course neither do nor say nothing

At 13 he was under the age of legal responsibility but prosecutor Corinna Gögge rejected a plea from Emily's father to force him to undergo a test to determine his age. Later, because he denied the allegations, the enquiry was dropped.

Well, Akmed says he dindu nuffin and now is in Sweden. The only perhaps positive in this is that aat least in ZOG, Emily tends to be as Jew name so maybe they are reaping they sown.

archive.is/bxgtb

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294795/Asylum-seeker-accused-child-sex-abuse-flees-Sweden.html

The POPE Should HANG FOR THIS AS WELL FOR ENCOURAGING cATHOLICS TO DO THIS

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bxgtb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294795/Asylum-seeker-accused-child-sex-abuse-flees-Sweden.html
prenoms.famili.fr/,emilie,2277,12208.asp

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

If any Swedeanons here, would be interested to get confirmation that
Emily" is 85% a Jewess name there too.

James Reed
James Reed

=Death to all jews=

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

lol

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Jews are all left-wing and love what is coming. None of them want to go back to the fascist state known as pissrael. That means all jews will eat their own poison and race-mix, get shoahed by muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker or be raped.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

==SPACE RED TEXT SPACE
NEWFAG
or just angry typing ? 🙂

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

It's spelled Emelie and it's a common name.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Emilie tends to be a perfectly normal non-jew name in France, I don't know where you've seen that it's jew

"The name Emilie comes first from Latin "aemilia" or "aemilius" which means "rival". But also has a Greek root that comes from the word "haimulos" meaning "cunning". Finally, the name Émilie also means "worker" in German. This is the feminine version of the masculine given name Émile."
prenoms.famili.fr/,emilie,2277,12208.asp

Prénoms composés : (compound names)
Marie-Emilie , Emilie-Rose , Anne-Emilie , Emilie-Marie , Emilie-Anne ← all very Christian

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Already a sweden thread, whatcha trying to slide moshe? You don't see all the stickies? kek

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

There's no end in sight to this insanity.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

I agree, the (((Pope))) should hang for his crimes against humanity.
It is inhuman to accept these vial beasts into our countries.
And catholics who didn't do it in 2015 still won't do it, so there is that.
This might actually be the way to make pedophilia acceptable… or the opposite, I don't even know anymore, all I know that sending 2 nukes to sweden might help them.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Emily
The fuck it is you ass, my family is white as snow and we've got three.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Other Afghan refugees in the home of the family reported they had seen him abuse her in the past and a police probe was opened.

Officers noted how tall he was, the fact that he had the beginnings of a moustache and seriously doubted his claim to be just 13 at the time of the alleged abuse of the girl.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

the (((Pope))) will hang for his crimes against Europe
fixed.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Not to slide D&C - but I have always thought the name Emily was the most beautiful/white names around.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

sage

Mudslime Afghan subhuman rapes baby in (((Berlin)))
The Pope should hang?
Is this jew school here?

sage

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

The girl's family were christcucks who were boarding multiple rapefugees.

Lurk 2 years before posting again.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

You will never get to watch Pope Francis' face turn purple as he swings form the gallows
Why even live?

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Friendly reminder that Catholics will be killed on the day of the rope.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

sure thing, chaim

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Even this one?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

I have met tons of girls named Emily, and not one of them was a Jew. It is the 6th most popular name in my country. And even if the name was originally Jewish (which it isn't) the amount of Goyim that name their kids Emily makes it useless in telling whether or not somebody is Jewish.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit