Ronald Gasser murder trial

archive.is/5p2w2

'My life was about to be snuffed out': Ronald Gasser before Joe McKnight shooting

"It is to protect my life if my life feels threatened, and it served its purpose, today," he said.

That doesn't add up

This can't be considered an unprovoked attack if you're screaming nigger at someone for 5 miles.

you're misunderstanding.

was this idiot drunk?

>he and McKnight gave each other the finger and called each other vulgar names
It was the nigger that escalated to physical violence, per usual. My point still stands, saying anything doesn't warrant you letting some violent nigger beat you to an inch of your life.

I agree with that, but the guy was being an idiot. Unless the nigger had a weapon hes facing some time.

Also, Trayvon didn't have a weapon when he was smashing ZimZam's head into the ground, you fucking kike.

Nah. Nigger was lusting for white blood. Gasser ventilating the negro that couldn't control himself was justified.
It's not like anyone can even prove Gasser even said nigger in a court of law. Only nigger that could testify to that is a good nigger, which is a dead nigger.

What the fuck happened, Holla Forums?

fuck off FBI

The negroid obviously has anger problems & the white guy obviously has large bags (stress) under his eyes. Recipe for a dead negro…

Checking this ID and times

Don't forget to check your mothers vagina

THIS
IF ANYONE TRIES TO GET TO YOU TO CAUSE BODILY HARM YOU CAN USE DEADLY FORCE IF YOU ARE DRIVING AWAY mad screaming cussing flipping of someone ROAD RAGE FOLLOWED FOR MILES AND STOP YOU ARE DUMB BUT YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO DEFEND YOURSELF YOUR PROPERTY IF A LARGE ANGRY PERSON IS TRYING TO RIP YOU FROM YOUR CAR KILL HIM OR BE KILLED HE IS THREATENING YOU'RE WELL BEING INSIGHTING A PISSING MATCH IS A DIFFERENT MATTER WHEN VIOLENCE COMES INTO PLAY DID THE GUY BAIT HIM TO TRY TO FIGHT MABEY BUT LAWS USUALLY APPLY LESS THESE DAYS WHEN THE (((VICTIMS CLASSES))) GET KILLED AND (((GUN GRABBERS))) ARE IN POSITIONS OF POWER

also if the case involved 2 WHITES or 2 BLACKS
YOU WOULDN'T OF EVER HEARD ABOUT IT

JEW RAN MEDIA RACE BATERS AT IT AGAIN

Trayvon assaulted him unprovoked though, zimzam didn't creep him down the street then get beaten.

im posting from my phone waiting for a tow truck.

Ultimately, it should be legal for whites to kill niggers at leisure. There is nothing wrong with killing niggers

who?

yet another reminder that if you are forced to defend yourself with a firearm, always take things to their logical lethal conclusion. mag-dump/mozambique ftw.

No need for him to worry about that until/unless he ever has to kill a human being.

Every time.

freeze peach kike