MGSV & Mads Mikkelson

So, I'm not big on the theory that there is a chapter 3 Kojima is cooking up and it's all one big, huge ruse, but this video dissects this short video done by Ford with Mads Mikkelson, and it's themes, nods and even soundtrack is disturbingly similar to MGSV. Some notable examples:
1; Mads Mikkelson and another man undergo face transplant surgery to hide their identities, like they claimed with Venom Snake and Big Boss.
2: The short is about Mads Mikkelson looking after this other man, while a female assassin tries to murder him.
3; Mads Mikkelson puts on glasses identical to Ocelot, as well as looking similar to ocelot from MGSV.
4; During the short, the music plays the man who sold the world, just heightened and slightly lyrically different, but the notes are the exact same. The video I linked points this out near the end. Additionally Mikkelson wakes up on the 7th note of the man who sold the world, the same as Venom when he wakes up in the hospital
5; The dog Mikkelson drives by looks like a Rhodesian Ridgeback, the dog on the Diamond Dogs logo
6; The motorcycle Mikkelson leaves the man he saves from the Assassin, looks incredibly similar to the motorcycle that Big Boss rides off on at the end of the game
7; Mikkelson, despite having strong ties to italy in the short, is in greece, which can be identified when he checks his map. The hospital, Cyprus, that you escape from is in the southwest of greece
8; when the man he saved finds the motorcyle Mikkelson left him, he also finds a package with two tickets to leave town. The tickets date of departure are 06:09, which are mirrors of each other, which was a popular theme in MGSV, between Big Boss and Skull Face, the ID in the Helicopter, the big reveal being featured with Venom looking in the mirror, etc.

So, I know this is pretty tinfoily, but the big thing was the notes being identical in the short as the man who sold the world, down to Mikkelson waking up on the same note as Venom does in the hospital. The doctor when you're waking up is also speaking greek. This shit is getting way way too coincidental. What do you anons think, is Kojima up to something?

Snake is Reedus.

Oh boy, I love not playing video games.

sooooo this?

Is this gonna be like Guillermo del toro and Silent Hill all over again?

You faggots know deep in your diabetic hearts that the washed up chink is past his prime, but you'll keep sucking his 3 inch dick in hopes of a one hit wonder. Then violently jerk yourselves off when he makes something of average quality, because you don't know any better.

Kill yourselves.

I'm wondering that as well. I mean, reedus is a bit too old to play david, but they can make him look younger, and it would work. He even looks similar to how big boss and snake looked originally.

Yes, exactly.

Oh right, forgot to mention. The short that Mikkelson did is called La Fantome. Which in english is The Phantom. So it even alludes to the big reveal with Venom, as well as the theme of Phantoms in mgsv.

bravo kojima

If only any of this were true maybe I could get back my lost innocence

Another thing, apparently the song that plays at the end of short Mikkelson did is a song that was released in 1975, which is the year ground zeroes happened in mgsv.

It's rike pottery

top quality OC

Some pics of the 7-notes being mentioned.

His face works way too well with Lucas body. Fuckiin Creepy.

You should stop getting your hopes up user

I was big in this shit. I was so let down by MGSV, I still haven't gotten myself back yet.
They are all coincidences, the sooner you let go the sooner you will be able to get on with your life.

It's not easy, but you have to let go.

This shit is never going away, is it? It's going to haunt us forever.

Maybe, maybe not. But the amount of coincidences in this short video goes far beyond accidental. Shit, not only does the main character in the short video wake up to the exact same notes of the man who sold the world, the same as venom does, which is ridiculous itself that it's in there, but the dude is called Le Fantome, literally called The Phantom.

Then theres the fact that the bike he leaves them looks almost identical to Big Bosses, he even leaves them tickets, which is similar to the passport for Big boss. To add even more, he wears weird as fuck Sunglasses, that look nearly identical to ocelots, the dog he drives by looks like the dog from the logo from Diamond Dogs, the guys change their faces to escape from assassins and protect themselves. The video even starts the same as the game, has the same notes as the man who sold the world, is based in greece, which is where cyprus is around, and hes protecting this other guy who got the surgery, when a female assassin is trying to murder him. Its literally a mini plot of mgsv, with so many connections to the game its ridiculous.

And to top it all off, the main character is the guy who's been rumoured to be working with the guy who made the game. Theres way way too many coincidences here.

It's gonna be fucking hilarious if kojima did leave, but he's doing all this to fuck with his fans, because hes bored.

Don't you remember before the game released? when the doctor in the game and some real life doctor looked exactly the same and were working on the same exact thing? And how all the chapters in his book sounded like Metal Gear titles? And how the logo for his organization was a V?

It's all coincidences, you just find them because people want to feel that there's still hope and they just won't stop digging and making new connections. It's not gonna happen user.

It's Mikkelsen, you halfwit, it even says it in the video.

did we insult your husbando faggot

1 coincidence, sure. 2 okay. This many, all in one short video? Down to the iconic man who sold the world, as well as the Name of the protagonist? When he's connected to Kojima for his new game? Nah too many coincidences.

Now, I know I can be wrong, but this shit is getting to the point where im wondering if something is actually, seriously, going on. Because there comes a point where too many coincidences is too coincidental.

That's not all I messed up user. Im sure Mikkelson won't mind. He seems like a big guy.

Kojima has been retweeting Mads Mikkelsen related material for months now. It has been obvious he is working with him.

The song doesn't play in the film. It's another Bowie song.

You're gonna end up getting disappointed all over again. It's all they are, coincidences that are barely there to begin with and exist only because people that like the games can't accept MGSV.

Don't know what to tell you. Since the game released something like this has been found every other week. I've looked at everything, every single one of them and they were all fake.

You didnt watch the video did you? The notes on the man who sold the world are played repeatedly in the short film. Like I said before, he wakes up at the exact same 7th note as venom does.
Can say the same to you, you obviously havent watched the video, and dismiss everything outright. What can you say to someone who wont even look at the subject matter? Your minds already made up.

Not to mention the chibi dude in death stranding that looked like Mikkelsen.

You do realize how many songs start with the same 7 notes? If the song played, then sure. But 7 fucking notes is all you have to go about?
Come the fuck on, that's stretching it so much.

I have watched the video, I just pointed out that The man that sold the world DOES NOT PLAY, while you said it did.

It is not beyond Kojima to make a spiritual successor to MGSV even if it is in the form of just speculation/hype material. Other than that it is sure as fuck not going to be anything official. Konami wouldn't take such a big hit just for memes, except if someone in the upper places didn't think it is an amazing idea.

I pointed out exactly what happened, the exact same 7 notes from The Man Who Sold the World, to Le Phantome waking up on the same note as Venom. You're also being incredibly disingenuous, implying its the only coincidence when there's almost a good dozen in a short video, with an actor tied to Kojima for his upcoming game.

Definitely possible, especially with the incredibly similar themes Death Stranding had to The Phantom Pain & Silent Hill PT, like the beached whales, as well as talk of other dimensions.

It doesn't, have you actually listened to this video or are you in complete denial?
They're completely fucking different

Are you for real right now?
Jesus Christ mate

Remember the lead up to MGSV releasing and all of the elaborate ruses Holla Forums managed to conjure up about how David Hayter would be in the game, and Kaz is actually Ocelot in disguise?
Remember how all of those theories were true and not all completely fake you fucking retards?

Not only did I link the video, but I linked pictures of him talking about said notes. But I see now you're just trying to derail and shitpost. Until you can act like an adult i'm done talking to you.

I remember how Holla Forums accurately predicted that there was going to be a reveal about Venom being a fake Big Boss. Which we were right about.

user you're saying that 7 notes that barely sound similar are a huge coincidence.
You're way off the deep end already.

Please consider killing yourself.