Psp thread

post some psp gems.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GaKfEChk
nicoblog.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cladun 1/2.

is it good?

Here's what i've been playing lately, Star Soldier requires that you hold your console sideways.

I have Cladun 1 but jesus christ, who the hell wrote this cringy unfunny dialogue?

If Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity were the only game available for the system, it still would have been worth the purchase to me.

My main has gone through 4 legit rebirths, almost to #5. One more trip to lvl 200 and few levels on the side and she'll be maxed out.

PATA
PATA
PON
PON

The sequel is even better and has a fan translation.

although the ps2 version was better, since it had actual cutscenes instead of pages from the manga

HARD.

Fucking this.
PSP2 and Infinity made me completely rethink what portable games were capable of. Infinity was my favorite game of the PS36ii era, and I'd still be playing it now if only there was a way to go online in PPSSPP (fucked if I pay for another PSP since the joystick on mine died). PSO2 is nice, but lacks a ton of customization compared to Infinity and its servers will eventually die, and Nova is just an unpolished PSO2 without the content or online play.

It looks fucking gorgeous as expected from Vanillaware it's a shame there's so little depth to the actual game.

Do you have to ask? I mean, I suppose the original dialogue could have also been cringy, but when NISA's involved, I'd wager they're the ones to expect that are responsible for it. Maybe someone that's played it in moon could shed some light on if the original was that way too though.

Just saying.

bump

brings a tear to my eye

Nayuta no Kiseki is the best game on the console. Fight me.

where do you get your PSP ISOs from?
i used to browse a mexican blog a few years back which had plenty of PSP games but it was taken down.

You can play online with PPSSPP via Evolve or Hamachi.

Here's an example for MH3rd HD pastebin.com/GaKfEChk

I have to try that.

Good list but archive moe is kill.

The game is only good when you play online, sadly the official servers are dead.

nicoblog.org/