Comfy Video Games - Thread

Make the last 72 hours on this planet as comfy as possible
~edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wsgf.org/dr/emperor-rise-middle-kingdom/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a feeling this is going to turn into a thread mostly about politics, and it may be my fault for saying this, but I think whoever wins doesn't matter because they're both being controlled.

please stop the pain

rocket league has been comfy lately.

Anyone else know this feel?

You could have stopped it.

oops meant for

You deserve the bullying you're about to receive.

Nice tumblr memes faggot. Its going to suck if Hillary wins but its not going to be the end of the world. She is, after all, the status quo. She's not going to be allowed to end the world, we'll just get another 4 shitty years of more war mongering with more nations the average American can't even locate on a map while we hear her doublespeak about how peaceful she is.

Morrowind is pretty comfy in it's own way, but sotha sil expanded is pretty good to. It has it's problems, but it has it's moments to.

You were right. He received the appropriate amount of bullying.

I've been enjoying animal crossing new leaf lately. Also making dimly lit cabins using campfires in Terraria's snow biomes is simply amazing.

Trump is friendly with jews. Hell, his daughter's a jew. That doesn't even matter, because jews aren't the problem, they're just high-IQ enough that they're present in nearly every leadershit position. Holla Forums's fucking retarded, they theoretically know about human biodiversity and IQ, but they ignore this.

No, I'm not done fucking ranting. Fuck you. Orthodox jews are basically everything tardcons aspire to be. They're a high-IQ minority with a strong sense of ethnic pride and a religious tradition. The shit Holla Forums does is just tikkun olam, but stupid.

There's no place left on the internet left for total goyim.

Why is the world ending?

It's the date of the American election.

I dug up my copy of New Leaf, fishing on the island is comfy

Resident Evil can be really comfy if you know what you're doing

Implying she'll live that long.

because the OP fell for Bernout Tumblr memes

The new presidential term won't happen until the 20th of January.

Where are the comfy games? Right now playing some 'Emperor', anything similar like this to play?

Shit nigger, I have pharaoh/zeusand poseidon but I still need to get this one.

Heh still enough for Hillary to die.

Dominion4 has been comfy for me.

Zeus master of Olympus.
Made by same dev. They actually made a lot of games like this but I only played Zeus.

Many anons told me that this is one of the best comfy games. I agree with them. But now i want more like this, also if possible in a asia setting too.

The only one I can think of is age of empires 2 playing as one of the oriental factions.

Working on finishing up Xanadu Next. Thinking about starting back up animal crossing because the update fixed a lot of the problems with the game.

God I hope Trump wins, I don't want a war to start up.

also sage for my post not being video games.

Civil War is better than Nuclear War
They say that every fucking time someone they don't like gets into office and guess what? They never fucking leave. When Bush got in, more people moved to the US from Canada than US to Canada.

I'm playing this game right now as well. It's great. Are there any other games like this? I know of Ys.

bamp

wsgf has the custom resolution patch for the game - works great

wsgf.org/dr/emperor-rise-middle-kingdom/en

Oh yeah never thought about that, but if Trump wins then probably millions of Canadians will try to get to USA. Those poor fucks don't even have any nationalist candidates.

The Silent Hill games, namely 2, are a bit more comfier, but thats just me.

REmake has god tier save room music though.

Try Brandish: The Dark Revenant. It doesn't play the same Xanadu Next but it's another solo action-rpg dungeon crawler by falcom.

Nah, we're just on a different schedule. Trudeau is our Obama and once he's had his time we'll get our Trump. We're also less pozzed up (less nonwhites as a percent of the population).

i never understood wsgf
why is there a forum dedicated to retangular screens as opposed to the almost-square ones?