OY GEVALT!

NEOCON KIKE (((MAX BOOT) THINKS IT'S ANTI-SEMITIC TO LET MORE AFRICANS INTO ISRAEL

twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/954530379003699200
archive.fo/RfSh1

TOP KEK

Kike free first post

Ah yes, Max Boot. We all totally know who that is.

Found the kike.

That's pretty damn funny.
Wonder if there's some liked pages or list of people that responded well to Blackfish, making a murderer and every other Netflix forced outrage documentary.
That impressionable base would provide the perfect reaction.

>I invasion a beautiful future
lel

Making official-seeming material for #openbordersforisrael is one of the most effective Holla Forums OC strategies. Provides great redpill material, gives us lulz, and forces Zionist kikes to spend time defending themselves when they'd otherwise be on the offensive.

Found the projecting kike.

Masterful

He made his career during the Bush administration. You had to be a neo-cohen to make your name in that time with foreigh/defence policy.

Just ignore him.

Right now Israel is hurting economically the shekel is too strong and is chasing off prospective investors and buyers the kicker is they've already lowered their interest rates twice. With not many options left they may try to float the shekel on the USD or try some hyper inflation measures.

Looks like Israel is in the sort of trouble only open borders can solve
Jews say it's the solution to everything so I'm sure opposition will be minimal

Yes leading jewish economists always agree immigration is good for an economy. Israel needs more uneducated unskilled labor.

What a racist.

Did a bit of digging. Here's what I could find.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISREAL

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISREAL

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISREAL

I found the double-projecting Crypto Nigger Kike!!!!

oh nvm I'm just shitposting.

Let me please just say, that the dubs granted in this thread are absolutely glorious.

Israel is a nation of ideas, not of vulgar, gross, blood-and-soil nationalism. These Jews understand what it means to be Israeli more than Max Boot does.

Top lel

Kek to bless white econ bros the true masters of money.

Bump