Share Thread: 11/6/2016 Election Edition

Previous Thread: archive.is/Qy16L
We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS. Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients ,PREPARE: privacytools.io/ , Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/ ,RUURS.webm:

Check IGG-Games first for new releases.
For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO
pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Check before posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
Mega Archives - PC - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive Hopefully this will now be more visible, If a archive requires the entering of a password check the archives, specifically the thread it came from.
Rom/ISO's - Console - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO
GNU/Linux - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
Holla Forums OST - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/v-OST
Not games - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames
Lewd games bith - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
ReadMe - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/README.md , ways to add items to the git repo.
Suggested OP copy pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta

Guide to a Happy Share Thread ,Only hosting, did not write
Leechers:
1. Before you request, search online for the file you want, even use distributed search engines e.g. InfraSearch, Opencola, YaCy, FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread, links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces, lines, keys&passwords split in the post), including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt, upload. Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password, key, or generator. Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so, to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection, it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet, I2P, Gnunet, distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files, like images and music, be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped. When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow, codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files. Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else. For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt, archive as a single [or split file if too large], then upload.

We do have bunkers in case 8ch falls of the cliff again: Nntpchan' - i2p.rocks/nntpchan/, g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/, oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html, nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html, 2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html. Alternatives - endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html, 8ch.pl/v/res/501.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v11999
darkumbra.net
mega.co.nz
mega.nz/#!AskDhQKC!vo93aRZprSw9ltz20ZrFehXvYJlOnT1nHE0pIcdoucw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer:_Red_Alert,
ra.nv17.com/
us.battle.net/support/…
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=491102
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=354062
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=322134
humblebundle.com/gift?key=fAD5AAc6BfBB4S2z
humblebundle.com/gift?key=qvEKxCFmnFmqc5wy
humblebundle.com/gift?key=nPP5xBqTrN2Dnxft
humblebundle.com/gift?key=EKBENzX88VhxDB3V
humblebundle.com/gift?key=DZRACR32t8HWycPH
mega.co.(nz)/#!SxkyEIZD!lwfnDIwEnfsOtHmtDyWncWjOs_drWtFJBHLSTlxP72w
superuser.com/questions/203356/difference-between-iso-mds-bin-cue-disk-image-formats,
sharkyforums.com/showthread.php?322200-Differences-between-image-formats,
theisozone.com/blogs/homebrew/burning-image-file-type-explained/
mega.nz/#!E19HgSyQ!KFtqJn1Yyy7k-6pG0y-1rAWbOdmZ3qMBN3rmM5WykLM
revolt_f1.webs.com/RV Tools/Re-Volt.exe
rv12.revoltzone.net/downloads/rv1.2a15.0420_setup.exe
rv12.revoltzone.net/rvgl.php
mega.co.nz/#
wiiuiso.com/wii-u-loadiine-games/388528-mega-wonderfull-101-eur-update-v16-gx2-100-a.html
www80.zippyshare.com/v/VEtPHXW1/file.html
www15.zippyshare.com/v/Znk6Hkeq/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/JZSyZjTh/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/l9TMWPrD/file.html
www61.zippyshare.com/v/3hywSgTD/file.html
www23.zippyshare.com/v/C7UN61vh/file.html
www43.zippyshare.com/v/NswsRMJ8/file.html
www43.zippyshare.com/v/zgulTt2u/file.html
twitter.com/ZDNet/status/799234533992333312
zd.net/2gliBIu
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799240684074975232
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799275467266105344
zdnet.com/article/hackers-say-they-took-mega-nz-admin-accounts-documents-source-code/
pastebin.com/kvvGs7XS
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799278347192705024
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799280815372832768
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799282160205058048
twitter.com/torrentfreak/status/799313175795507200
torrentfreak.com/mega-compromised-by-hackers-161117/
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799332779422982144
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799381726082404352
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11750645
freegogpcgames.com/1121/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number/
github.com/skrptktty/ps3-firmware-beginners-luck
8ch.net/settings.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let this chaika nonsense die already

chaika is forever doofus

I figure this is probably the best place to ask. Is there anything to worry about when I torrent shit? Does it depend on the content? I just want to download my chinese cartoons in peace. I am terrified of getting love letters.

Depends on a lot of things. I think the biggest thing is where you live. If you're in the US you have to worry about which ISP you use, but if you've downloaded shit before and never gotten a letter I wouldn't expect one at this point. When it comes to content, just don't be downloading the latest games and movies uploaded to the "mainstream" websites, as those are the kinds of torrents that the people who care about piracy latch onto and get your IP. Buy a VPN if you can afford it. Always read the comments, if lots of regulars of a website are reporting that they got a notice in their mail, don't take the chance. Use direct download as much as you can, minimize your online footprint as much as possible.

Is P2P sites like vola generally safer in that regard?

Whoever starts the thread can use whatever pic they want. Next time when you notice it's time for a new thread don't use a Chaika pic.

Never used vola myself. I'm not an old man but I've been surfing the high seas for the longest time and what I use "just werks". MEGA is the best direct download site right now and that's where you'll find most of the links here are uploaded from. There are rumors that MEGA is owned by chinese data miners and that you shouldn't install their browser app but unless you're using "enemy of the state" level precautions everybody else is already jacked into your browser anyway (and just like it was in the past, they would rather keep your datamined information for themselves rather than give it to the United States).

Thanks for the info user. I really don't download movies and games as I don't really care for film and I only have an old laptop. Generally I'll only torrent books and animu.

Ia the LISA ost in the Holla Forums OST for Lisa The Painful or Lisa The First?

No problem. You really shouldn't have an issue since the media cartels don't care much for chinese cartoons.

If you haven't downloaded it already, I will give it a shot. If it isn't I can upload the soundtracks to all of the LISA games.

Now that I finished downloading it. It's the OST for Lisa the Painful. Shouldn't it be Updated to be "Lisa The Painful" since the first Lisa game was just called "Lisa"? It would help ease the confusion.

That would be nice if you could upload the soundtrack for all the games.

Heresy!
Chaika Love, Chaika Forever is!

Here's Slave Zero (GOG), ya heretic
F!VxtWEbgI!PuKBTELEEx8RIHVlV5IfYg

Does anyone have the hyperdimension neptunia links for PC?

Also, how does this whole magnet thing work?

Or should I ask in Holla Forums?

I was told I need the russian qbittorrent (am on linux so that's easy).

I read that magnets are technically legal since they are links to a download link not the torrent itself.

Also it looks like a lot of shit needs reorganizing. Like for examply why is this under "Mega Archives - PC "?

This was posted last thread and since it's being posted again I'm starting to take it seriously. Is this some epic copy pasta I'm not aware of or are you that tech illterate? Be honest.

I'm honest.
I reposted it because last thread was on page 13 so absolutely no one would reply to it.
The bump limit is 350 replies but that thread was bumped at 323 which is why I posted in that thread instead of waiting for a new one.
I copy-pasted the text from that thread here where I hope to get more than 0 answers.

you're really over complicating things for yourself
Look up on wikipedia the first part for magnet links and just put the two together. Pretty sure qbittorrent works natively on loonix.

Bump limit is 300.

LISA collection link is down in Archive PC.

you sound familiar

Anyone got a GoG release of dungeon rats?

I'll try.
I think I'll have to go to Holla Forums and also do some reading on torrents and magnets and what not.
But does anyone have the magnet link?

Yeah as expansive as all of the archives are they can be pretty messy. I'm pretty sure it's just one guy maintaining the op and links himself and I appreciate it all but we could really use a clean up. If anybody that maintains all of that shit needs some help just tell me how.

I'll repack and upload the games when I upload the OST. It might take a while though, I have pretty shitty upload speeds.

Anybody has Rivals of Aether 0.15.4? IGG only has v0.13.0. Yeah, I posted it in the last thread, but it was close to the bump limit and nobody replied.

I'm always amazed how some people can never can tired of a joke/meme after months or even years. The power of autism, I guess.

Traditions make things feel homely and in order.
There's a reason they exist everywhere.

Anyone have Japanese Pokemon Colosseum?

forced memes are not traditions

But user, tradition is a meme in every sense of the word.

is it forced, though?
chaika is an /a/ meme to begin with

Just a quick question for you guys since im sure some of you have run across this before. I heard that most arcade games can be played natively on windows without anything now a days not even needing an emulator. Is this true? And if so where can I find arcade games like this. Id love to get my hands on the latest initial d game ive got an itching to go fast.

Baneposting isn't limited to /bane/

Anyone got the Hogs of War GOG version that is not a torrent? Because damn it's a bitch to find

Why not a torrent?

/r/ GOG Collection torrent

so that i can backtrace it

lrn2read
LISA THE PAINFUL
#F!CtMkzQpQ!R_G8zacNEUWDVcqBT5yE3A
Soundtracks were taken from the official ones that you can buy on steam plus all three games. A majority of the songs in the first are reused in the later games so if you want to get those songs just download the first and open the folder called music (entire download is around 60mb). If there are any crashes or problems just make a post about it.

How about the Ape Escape 3 OST?

Anyone have a copy of Marunomi?

n-not this, right?

vndb.org/v11999

I've been searching high and low for a working rip of
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori Odan
One with the august patch that allows the game to be played offline.

So far the only copies I've found were rips of the bugged out release version that crashes after the wedding scene.

fugg can't find any wii u dumps, can someone spoonfeed me

Anyone here got new mega link for Diablo I and Hellfire?

Try this

#!WoEiiYqK!zFF4e2L37E-ZFeT7ysmyIt7PndFBjOCt4PGGPg3N14A

?

I almost forgot, to the user from the previosu thread who wanted The Fast and Furious Tyko Drift's OST.Good news after having great difficultly trying to find this particular program used in a guide, I have suppsoly have been able to fix that. Now that is left to do is try and figure out music's location is and then the really exciting part of trying match everything up when there is likely to be little to no source material to work off (most likely even lryrics).

There are two sites (technically one setting as the other is just a resources) in "check beofre posting" that have [Wii U] next to them, what should hopefully make it obvious that that site has WiiU games.
Also (You)
wiiuchaos.com/
darkumbra.net
arcadepunks.com
The first two don't have any search features, however the site:term search method will most likely work. However the third one is likely to have plenty of dead links. You can get the overall list of games under the platform by clicking on the main link.

I am currently re-uploading my local copy, both to the vola (as a short term, ready to go version) and a more longterm solution.
sha256sum: eb4b30c0b249df32e54cd4e85c55c2c70571b39754e3efc4e3298596d87d12ce

The very first link of v-OST has in in .mp3.

likely means read the OP, looking at the catorgisation, open up Mega Archive aka PC, then use the complicated method of ctrl+F, searching for GOG. Finally perform the "hard" task of figuring out how this new fangdangled torrent hash thingy works.

It is because I decide to sort stuff via overall platform/subject rather than have a page per sub platform. So that if some is looking for a specific thing (say fidning sites that have Megia games) all site to search from are in one spot rather than having to open and close alot pages just to find one.
In what way? I remeber seeing replies similar to this in previous threads, yet not rembering reciving any feedback on how to achive this. I know not everything is in alphabetical order.

The May 16th GOG dump will have it seeing as it was released in 2000.

igg has currently of then, the latest oen is only two parts with the second or third having about then parts. The torrent version of igg , only has the latest one. If you say which one you are specifically looking for, I'l having a look for a torrent hash.
???

Is this it?
Marunomi + english patch.rar
33-a5-3746f-8f-27-b5d8-d07a3-44b-2a7c-e9f-5c6-829-53

The only help that I think I really need is suggestions on how to improve them/alphabetic organising if needed and notifying when links die.As the managing part is just three git commands and the rare pull commit aproval or locally editing as the pull request can't be automtically merged and I find it easier to do it locally rather than try to mess around with manual patching.

Thank you, I found them here
h ttp://igg-games.com/?s=neptunia
The website has video tutorials too so that's great for Holla Forums illiterates like me.

I just want to try half life blue shift without shelling to the valve jew goddamn

Get Megadownloader. Works really well, you just need to go through like 3 annoying link shorteners to download the damn thing

it only lets you download 5GB at a time now as well, then it makes you wait for about half hour and starts again.

Downloaded it, but it won't accept links. The FAQ implies it's simple as copypasting the URL, but I just get "Unexpected character while parsing value."

Dunno what to tell you user, works perfectly well for me.

Well, after testing it's not all links that are borked, just the only one I want. The half life link the OP (#F!Y0sEVB7D!UnXRe2r2Yu-ZlJ9SDCSMMA) might be corrupted or some such.

how retarded can you get

Have you not been reading these share threads? This place is choc-full o' retards who try to use torrent hashes as mega links

well he is posting on Holla Forums afterall :^)

Same issue as before. In hindsight it should've been obvious this wouldnt've worked: the patch you provided is from April (version 1.0.2) the offline crash at the wedding scene bug wasn't fixed until august (version 1.2.1).

Gunhound EX anyone?

I forgot about the game when it released on PC and now there are no seeders anymore

to late, found it by actually using google for once.

you need to prepend mega.co.nz also possibly mega:/// to #, to make them active links. I`l make this obvious, they are like that to *cross fingers* confuse bots and snitches*. However it is possible that the link has died.

The point where :^) isn't needed (as it has become reality) has been reached a while ago.

If only there was a site listed boldly in the OP, that I can check before even searching and definitely before making a post. Chinka user, why do you keep on suggesting that it is only good for newer releases when used with the torrent version as well most content is available.

I obviously checked everything first

So are you, so what does that make you?

Did you?

Looks like you didn't check anything.

warning: 2006 took CDPR

HOSTIL TAKE OVER OF CDPR JUST HAPPENED

DEVS JUMP THE SHIP

GOG IS COMPROMISED

GET YOUR GOG GAMES AS LONG AS YOU CAN

warning: 2006 took CDPR

rip in peace Cyberpunk

need more sauce, is it the chinese again

we do have IDs here retard

first it told me flood detected; post discarded, thought it might be that my javascript is disabled. I turned it on then again the same message, thought it might be uMatrix. Turned referrer spoofing and user agent spoofing off just to see that the three messages went through no problem
i know

Anyone happen to have Paint Tool Sai?

have you tried Krita?

Is anyone able to share Ace of Seafood? Checked both igg and TPB and found nothing for it.

This program ain't bad yo

if you don't find a copy in 22 days I'll upload mine.

it's pretty gud, it might not be photoshop, but for no money this is really top notch
unlike that drawing :^)

The game is on sale on Steam for a limited time though, and I wanna know if buying it like the good goy I am to support such a bizarre game is worth it.

What, you're telling me fucked up eyes and lines all over the place aren't in right now? :^)

no

Well I can't upload it because I'm traveling. I bought it full price and didn't regret it, it's like what Zone of the Enders would turn out to be if Kojima had a boner for fish instead of cutscenes.

If you do decide to get it; get it from playism-games.com. More money goes to the devs if you get it there and you get the game DRM free + a steam key

oh yeah and there is a demo on playism if you want to try that if you can't find it to pirate

Oh shit, it's on sale on their website too anyway. Fuck Steam then.

I knew this would happen when I included Aarakocra in my DnD campaign. THEY'RE JUST INNOCENT BIRD PEOPLE. Also, is there any way to change the pressure sensitivity in Kirita? Lines are strangely difficult to keep consistent in this compared to other programs I've used. Other than that, I'm liking it a lot. But Jesus Christ, I just wish furries weren't a fuckin thing. I just want to play/use a beast race without being accused of fuggin birbs.

you can edit the pressure settings for each brush
just pick a brush and hit F5 and then fumble with the options, or make your own brush altogether

also go to Settings > Configure Krita and under Display turn off OpenGL
it'll run much much better when you have a big canvas

Is there a place besides igg games where i can download updated gog versions of games?

Wut
It was released this year

One user uploaded a big fucking GOG dump.

I heard sometime ago they made the first two C&C games freeware, I'm trying to find Red Alert now, to no avail.
I know about OpenRA, and have played a few matches on it, but I want to play the campaign, with the cutscenes and the soundtrack and all that.
Is there any way to play it nowadays?

Everyone's ready for when Mrs President will shut down all the iso/rom websites and monitor all our activity?

The time where digital piracy is actually cracked down on more than what the media wants you to believe is still pretty far off. Bureaucracy is a double edged sword. Yeah the government will get away with locking us up for this shit but they have to sift through so much red tape that your time isn't anytime soon.

They'll never be able to crack down on piracy, not unless they put an AI to the task, and even then there's a high possibility the sheer volume of data humanity creates on the internet on a minute by minute basis would overwhelm the machine.

They couldn't do it back in the BBS days, they sure as fuck can't do anything about it now, not unless they shut down the internet for good.

Make sure to get out and vote, today.

If you don't you're a faggot.

You've got that right, all of us american posters need to get out and make sure we correct the record™. ; )

Does anyone have Owlboy?

People were saying that the RimWorld download in the share archives was super outdated.

So here is RimWorld A15c for Linux and Windows.
mega.nz/#!AskDhQKC!vo93aRZprSw9ltz20ZrFehXvYJlOnT1nHE0pIcdoucw

I also bundled some quality vanilla friendly mods from the forums.

meanwhile on bizarro Holla Forums

You are right, I have confused it with a similarly titled game.

Let me guess, bumping the thread again? That is good to see.

Those aren't updated though (not that most GOG games are updated in the first place) and are frozen in time (16th of May 2016).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer:_Red_Alert, Freeware release, cite 22, ra.nv17.com/
Then download.
The download page says how to do so.

What happened?

this tbh

The developer is a total bro and it's a good game. Be sure to buy it once you learn you like it (or at least tell people it's awesome and get them to buy it)

Anyone have Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon?

Just like how Obama ended racism once he was elected. This is honestly Hillary's best chance to be president and she couldn't even beat Trump. Maybe she'll try again in 2020 and hopefully be able to beat Kanye West.

No

I already bought it on steam. Need a GoG release for my backup hard drive.

Wolfenstein Anthology [Repack] R.G. Catalyst
648eb8-0143-f0fb-42c-6ad96-34a9f5-2574-0718-ff-b4
Tokyo Jungle OST (2012)
7c5-03-92c4-5fa2-d5f535-c46ea-01141f-edfe3-061-fa

Would she be way to old to even try and run then due to age laws?
see

some vidya ost
.Haku - Card City Nights Soundtrack (2013) (OGG) (Quality 5)
#!7wNBRSqT!YjrOEICJCbWeby4_opP1jf3goBwVpJFwMhW8Vxhq99U
modernscars - Central Station Soundtrack (2015) (MP3) (192kbps)
#!yhkiyDyT!oWw2LjynZBp8MKiJDQb8Gw5gapysE5NVT1-npTCzw1E
Noriyuki Asakura - Way of the Samurai Soundtrack (2002) (MP3) (128kbps)
#!24kQAY4S!htD04mlNalxwCq5q5jLXJ8pqsOOR73s5c4ZKwdH7s5s
RetroXor - Deus Ex: Nihilum Soundtrack (2013) (MP3) (320kbps)
#!TpVSlbxL!VkTVxnqo91tfUK76L6le7SY8yCZCjl8nr0xZpUvsWPM

Is there a way to bypass MEGA's new throttling? The "5.00GB" it gives you is pretty shitty considering it comes with at least a six hour cooldown.

might be too early but im looking for motorsport manager is anyone has it

use magnet links

What if the only option you have (at the moment) is mega.

jdownloader? However my gut says it will be very unlikely. I'l go and give it a test any way.

igg has been refershed, with it beeing up now.

Fxing a spelling error, also adding shares.
PC_Bee.Movie.Game-.direct.play.rip.-ToeD
267-97a-7b4d-9b330-ee104f-120f-017e-44-70d-69c-131
25 To Life.iso
e0-c641-577da-fc7ce-b86e-f29f0-312-2a0-0e1-190-6ea
The Simpsons Hit And Run - Action Adventure 2003 [PC-GAME RETAIL]
6f-d7-4c7-584-344cc-0e11-d20c9-ea9c-4ff2-66a-969-60
GTA 3 (PC) Grand Theft Auto III - Liberty City.zip
4e-9428-2c8d4-8298-ea0f-0c3-c282-2831-f99b6-44e-33
Wanted.2008.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG
8bf-627e1-31d3c-ce51c-c810e-01df-bc3-01fa41-fd-d3

jdownloader? However my gut says it will be very unlikely. I'l go and give it a test any way.

igg has been refershed, with it being up now.

Anyone got Diablo 2 anywhere?

I manged to download about 5.9GiB before I got the Bandwidth Limited Exceeded message.

igg, the google links still work, from the comments section.
>us.battle.net/support/…

Actually more like 6.8GiB.

What am i missing with this mega?
mega:///92c22b820abc472806453121ba68bc9a740631c3

Added #! and I guess it's a dead file now

Can anybody else tell the difference between a torrent hash and a Mega link?

A good amount of brain cells

Thanks user.

Thanks a lot, these should be added to the next list.

WEW
E
W

The character limit was shortened, so i had to take steps to shorten it and keep it shortened.

what are the best places to download xbox isos from? can anybody share?

Added to v-OST within almost as soon as they were posted.

I assume this change wasn't advertised well or at all like most site and board changes. Recent (after the sale to Jim) site changes being posted to a sudo thread after they have been implemented is the bare minimum, however I don't see any (public at least) discussion of the benefits and potential draw backs of any change before it was being implemented. It is likely that I am missing something obvious.

"If only there was an organsied OP, with constantly updated pages that could answer my question. What shame such a thing doesn't and never will exist."
Yes that was sarcasm. For the love of [insert thing], how about actually even bothering to read stuff that is right infront of you. I know that I can be lazy as the rest of everyone else but come on, the main purpose I maintain the OP is so that user`s don't have to ask questions from previous threads or have a starting point to check for the request before even posting. This includes the per platform/type pages in addition to the list of sites to check.

Anyone have the GOG versions of Tomb Raider 1 through Angel of Darkness? Would prefer to download them from MEGA, bonus content being included would be appreciated.

Well the copypasta got bigger in size, with things added and changed to it over time, it was already skirting the character limit.

Does anyone have that big Sims 4 mega? I can't find it anywhere to save my life.

Anyone know where I can find all three monster girl quests + the translations?

Anyone upload Stargazers yet?

It's a yuri VN in case anyone is wondering.

Does anyone have Highway Blossoms?

whats with these new ascii art?
not that I don't mind

the new thing here is you lad

what do?

__NO___

yeah, im sorry.will check it out.

how about this
gimme link, i'll try to download it, if it werks i'll reupload somewhere like vola (if it still working) and/or to some open tracker and you'll download it from me?

the links were dead.

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a magnet of the full Initial D OST?

Here are two links, not sure what the differences are:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=491102

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=354062

I honestly tried figuring it out, but I can't get the hash for the Furi soundtrack to start working on Deluge, don't know what I'm missing.

Does anyone happen to have it on hand on Mega or elsewhere?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I tried there but of course if you put in "Initial D OST" those aren't going to come up. I'm glad people who make torrents aren't in marketing.

Thoughts on pirating Windows 10 Professional Shill edition? I am thinking of just getting a 26 buck grey market OEM key so I don't have to worry about it.

HOW DARE YOU

checked

y-you too

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=322134

Is this what you want?

Here's some HB extras for anyone who wants them.

Hotline Miami 2
humblebundle.com/gift?key=fAD5AAc6BfBB4S2z

The Banner Saga
humblebundle.com/gift?key=qvEKxCFmnFmqc5wy

WWE 2k16
humblebundle.com/gift?key=nPP5xBqTrN2Dnxft

Sheltered
humblebundle.com/gift?key=EKBENzX88VhxDB3V

Town of Salem
humblebundle.com/gift?key=DZRACR32t8HWycPH

Always wanted to try banner saga
Godspeed user

I have the whole translated trilogy in a folder, but i don't know how to upload it.

Also, requesting A dragon girl looks up at the endless sky, PC version.

Why is Trump so orange Holla Forums?

thanks bro

Orange you glad he isn't a banana?

too much vitamin c

Can you upload it on Mega?

I'll fix that.

Cursed Castilla EX
mega.co.(nz)/#!SxkyEIZD!lwfnDIwEnfsOtHmtDyWncWjOs_drWtFJBHLSTlxP72w

For retards: Remove the () from nz

I've got a bunch of UMD-PG iso's if anyone wants me to upload them:
School Days - UMD-PG Edition
Summer Days - UMD-PG Edition
"Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo ~Sanshimaitono Dokidoki Kyoudou Seikatsu~" - UMD-PG Edition
"Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo Dokidoki Full Throttle!" - UMD-PG Edition
Mei Shoujo - UMD-PG Edition
Lovers ~Koi ni Ochitara…~ UMD-PG Edition
Toriko no Hime ~Inma no Chouritsu~ UMD-PG Edition
Osananajimi to Ama~ku Ecchi ni Sugosu Houhou - UMD-PG Edition
Ura Saiminjutsu 2 - UMD-PG Edition
Gitai Saimin - UMD-PG Edition
Momichupa Teacher! ~Kyonyuu Shimai to Sankaku Kankei~ - UMD-PG Edition
"Boin" - UMD-PG Edition
ぬがせっ!! Super SEXY 麻雀 (This one is 3DPD porn I think.)
Also on an unrelated note, if one were to want an exact 1:1 of a disc, would .mdf/.mds, .bin/.cue or .img/.ccd/.sub be better?

What would be wrong with a .iso?

It shouldn't be to hard to find, it may be on the dedicated anine ganes tracker.

Anyone?

i like you let's hug

Despite its intended purpose, it doesn't really serve as an archival format.
A .iso only stores user data from each sector, so all of the copy protection, error correction, track list, multi track, system specific, etc. data is lost.
Some examples I can think off the top of my head where this is a problem for video games apart from autism is:
1. Not being able to set the layer break for a dual-layer disc.
2. Not being able to play games that periodically check for copyright protection data.
3. Not being able to listen to the special CD audio tracks of certain games (e.g. Grand Theft Auto).
Having a .iso is like having a video container format that can only store a single audio track and can't store subtitle or chapter files.

Does anyone have Mechwarrior 2?

I had it but my ext hdd broke, so i am seconding this request

Thanks for that, I didn't know that till now and thought that .iso was the best overall format like .flac is with music.
To answer your question, I found these in a quick search.(listing in personal preference of usefulness). Short version: "…BIN/CUE is a raw copy of a disc, sector by sector, including copy protection, error correction, track list, multi track, and any system specific information on the disc." - trix, supersueer
superuser.com/questions/203356/difference-between-iso-mds-bin-cue-disk-image-formats, sharkyforums.com/showthread.php?322200-Differences-between-image-formats, theisozone.com/blogs/homebrew/burning-image-file-type-explained/

If you mean
1, it is not a hash (How can user's confuse to the two?). 2, if you have aused Mega for any perodi of time you would know what to do to make the link active.Finally 3) it is still up.

TheIsoZone has the PSX,DOS/Windows versions, including The Titanium Trilogy. Also read the pcgamingwiki page on it.

Please step into this gaschamber massive shower, it is totally safe trust me..
DX12 is the only gamer specific one I can think of that is actually vaild. Yes some emulators have it is a option a rendering option, however those also usually have alternative renders as well. Also Vulkan is cross platform, which makes it way better.The overall ysytem speed increases have been shown to next to nill.

I noticed in the archives no user has re-hosted my upload of phantasy star online (original ver. on pc). My old mega died, so here: mega.nz/#!E19HgSyQ!KFtqJn1Yyy7k-6pG0y-1rAWbOdmZ3qMBN3rmM5WykLM

Someone mirror it this time for fuck's sake pls.

Anyone know a workaround?

did you try asking on Holla Forums for a known workaround?

the difference from the f2p version?

I'm fairly certain that's what I'm doing.

I knew about what you listed.
I was wondering which of the three 1:1 raw formats was best overall since they work slightly differently (e.g. apparently it's easier to know if a .mdf/.mds has been tampered with).
I also read somewhere that a .bin/.cue may be missing subchannel data if you use certain ripping programs.
If anyone could clear me up on this that would be great.

The OP in the git page has some suggestions, however because of character limits they can't be included.

YOU
are the cancer that is killing this site.
Stop acting edgy and just answer the fucking query.
Say what is wrong with the links and how they should look like.
Retarded smugponses like these only hinder fellow anons and shit the board up.

Kill yourselves.

No, user, you are the cancer

Just to be clear, when I mean TR 1 through AoD I'm talking about the original quadrilogy, Chronicles and, obviously, The Angel of Darkness.

Does anyone know where to get revolt for pc?

Still asking for Owlboy!

this?
revolt_f1.webs.com/RV Tools/Re-Volt.exe
includes patch 1207
rv12.revoltzone.net/downloads/rv1.2a15.0420_setup.exe
fanmade v1.2 patch, fixes a lot of shit and has better track editor and split-screen multiplayer
rv12.revoltzone.net/rvgl.php
opengl version of game, built-in support for dreamcast cars and track linked below it, requires re-volt
I've modded this game for eternity and still don't get tired of playing this game. MP is fun too, although everyone drives toyecas.

thank you

also does the patch fix the music?
would it be possible to have a thread for this game?

You won't believe how long I've wanted to make another thread. I made one months ago but it was a bit complicated for every retard. Give me a moment, I'll make another with improved links and shit.

no

And I'm about to make the thread.

Somebody was nice enough to upload all the Pokémon games for the Game Boy Advance to the vola, including an emulator.

May I request the same only for the Game Boy? Or do the GBA games include remakes of the first generation?

I'm 35 but never got into pocket monster hype.

Stop, cancerous kids.
Just tell people what and how to do it - or don't reply at all. It's simple.

Isn't how to do everything in the OP anyways?

Here's a board just for you
>>>/cuckshed/

Anyone got Wii U .iso's of Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 by chance?

can you give me some stylish text adventure/VN, something akin to Valhalla or something, with a good plot or at least a great atmosphere
thanks

Here's a board just for you
>>>/reddit/
Also a website
reddit.com

no

you're one person I know someone has to know at least where I can acquire them at least?

This is actually happening

.Haku - Ittle Dew Soundtrack (2013) (MP3) (192kbps)
#!T4FQFQ4K!jvjZ62CJciybbsT3u4FfRM7_IX9AFNb1JhSCufIwxXw
Isaac Schankler - Analogue - A Hate Story Soundtrack (2012) (MP3) (320kbps)
#!npcTgThR!jndGNPLec1ZW4BmimdQVRf8AgO_TGaZzH95KmVe2Q8I
Isaac Schankler - Hate Plus Soundtrack (2013) (MP3) (VBR 211-294kbps)
#!W81RzDAR!TCXPa_X7OYS-sx6quAqvVegB1fQLo9x89u0LQVf_-18
RPG Maker MV 1.33 Repack
#!epN03Q7R!UbjycCANuiUP1GwSq2B5crvDLMGgjZjRQvetbFGdRQs

How do I download Risk of Rain? Usually I type the link in my search bar and it pops up, but this time it doesn't. I googled this: !jBpz3QLC!6uRaRVJgwN4EuICxZUzBtQ

but i'm getting nothing

holy shit

Xenoblade X Mega pls

Well that's usually how I've always done it. Then the File hosting website pops up and I download the file. Not my first time

What do?

If you use Mega regulary you would know what to do. To save everyone's time, add mega.co.nz/# to the begining of !.

Thanks for the heads up. The file got taken off anyway but at least I know how to deal with this now

It is proving to be very hard to very recently find Zodd, from two threads ago. My steam name is Gamer#2002. Even when there appears to be a profile picture to work off and a list of games to check against. Also Steam's search feature is shit, placing "" around the name did nothing when it should have ensured that only the input in the brackets is searched for.

No problem, most other examples should have the #! instead of just !.

This is a mirror of a result from a site on the first page of "Xenoblade X Mega" of the search engine that I love to use.
#F!A1EAWaJI!sLyLAOpAZyigmstdJkz6Wg

I'm surprised to not see any torrents to Winter Heist Simulator, I'm genuinely surprised. I thought Holla Forums would be playing it more often

Ever since they took out the autodocs in the latest update the game is broken. Might as well drop it and play a real game instead.

They added them back with mods, dipshit. Have you not played since the last 4 updates? They even added the Fort Macleod heist

Here's a fucking picture of the heist, maybe it'll jolt your retarded memory. This is the part where you steal gold from the BuzunisBank and you have to escape through the hilly regions of Alberta, Canada. Have you seriously not played for like 4 updates?

It is on mega-wii.com, not shure if it is in the form of an.iso though.
Another mirror from a site.
#F!QpM0hCZD!Y1BqOlfdvCHXdf507XOnsw
From the uploader "Files are packed in *7z . You need 7zip to unpack this!
PLEASE NOTE: It seems that this only works if you use the US Game on an US Console OR the EUR game on an EUR console. US Game on EUR console, as well as EUR game un US Console won't work.

Please note that I have actually created 3 downloads:
Japanese Language folder
Intended for Users
who have already a patched v16 installed, but without japanese language
who just want to test whether it is still running whith the japanese language
Unpack this *.7z to either
'gameRoot/update/v16/content/sound/stream'
'gameRoot/content/sound/stream'
Final content structure looks like '*/content/sound/stream/japanese/bunch of files''
Hidden Content Japanese Language folder

#2 Update v16 including sound/stream folder with all *.wem files and the Japanese and English(uS) folders
Intended for users
Who have NO v16 installed
Have a non working v16 installed
dont want to fix the cpk themselves
Unpack this *.7z to either
'gameRoot/update/v16/content/'
'gameRoot/content/'
Overwrite existing files
Delete the original 'gameRoot/content/sound/stream' folder

#3 Update v16 including ALL sound files (*wem, *xml, *bnk, Japanese and english) [ I recommend this one ]
Intended for users
Who have no update v16 installed
Who have a non working v16 installed
That experience audio stutters or audio lag with above versions
Don't want to use 'update' structure of loadiine
Unpack this *.7z to 'gameRoot/'
Overwrite all existing files
Delete the whole 'sound' folder from original content folder
Delete the 'update/v16' folder if you have one installed."

However this should definitely be in .iso form wiiuiso.com/wii-u-loadiine-games/388528-mega-wonderfull-101-eur-update-v16-gx2-100-a.html

Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus R for pc
pls

I know it says to
But hard can it be for someone to quickly check it even if your request isn't new? The google links are still up as to be expected, some of the Go4Up are still alive.

I pasted the hash in utorrent and the file name appears but there was no connection. It was just stuck at 0% forever

whoops i meant deluge

Requesting Total War: Rome, the link in the mega archives is dead.

/r/ing Mega of Terraria v1.3.4

Thread theme song

Also /r/ing Terraria 1.3.4.

Anyone?

I got linux latest terraria from gog
www80.zippyshare.com/v/VEtPHXW1/file.html
www15.zippyshare.com/v/Znk6Hkeq/file.html

ok niggers, requesting all 526 of those nwo Illuminati cards in image format

Thank you.

Anyone have Magic Carpet Plus? looking for the gog version, I know I can just use dosbox but it's better if it Just Works™

Did Risk of Rain get shafted? I can't find the link

I know this is a long shot, doesn't anyone have any links to
.prx/.sprx libraries are also known as LLE (low-level emulation) modules / libraries.
From \dev_flash\sys\external ?
My PS3 is on a version higher than 3.55 and I don't have access to a firmware flasher.

The May 16th GOG dump has it. Also GOG has it only sale with 75% off if I am reading it right.

Again the May 16th GOG dump has it.
Also if you run ctrl+F "Risk of" on Mega Archive - PC. Before you ask, yes the link is still active.

anyone have a dump of twisted fusion?

Does anyone have Darklands Linux version? Couldn't find it in OP's links. If all else fails I probably run GoG Windows version in wine.

/r/ing Terraria 1.3.4 for windows

linux terraria 1.3.4.1 gog
www35.zippyshare.com/v/JZSyZjTh/file.html
www37.zippyshare.com/v/l9TMWPrD/file.html

what about windows

no

pls

Anyone got sonic colors for wii?

Is there a more recent gog-dump or a place where i can reliably find new gog releases, because i have the torrents running but they are a bit out of date at this point and all the narcissistic retards on the internet spread cracked steam versions or unnecessary repackaged releases that aren't properly labelled what version they actually are and finding something among that shit is a pain.
I wanted to get ashes of singularity: escalation in this particular case, but you know what they say, teach a man to fish etc. etc.

trying to find all the tinklebell games. I had a big collection before that i stupidly deleted because muh hdd space .if someone has a link to a download or is willing to upload individuals/collections/ect that'd be amazing, thanks.

hello rato

was MGSV art book already shared?

hello rato

Requesting the latest Terraria in windows (GOG)

hello rato

Anybody got a magnet link of Dead Rising 1?

hello rato bump

linux terraria 1.3.4.2 gog
www61.zippyshare.com/v/3hywSgTD/file.html
www23.zippyshare.com/v/C7UN61vh/file.html

windows " " "
www43.zippyshare.com/v/NswsRMJ8/file.html
www43.zippyshare.com/v/zgulTt2u/file.html

No you fucking retard that's the pokemon theme

Wtf does this mean? It's not a working Mega link.

it means you can't read the OP

They're going to release an updated version of Requiem mod soon, check it out.
It makes the game way harder but also much better imo.
Do play the original first though.

Nothing in the OP says anything about this.

Try reading it again, faggot. Everybody is tired of answering this same question over and over again every thread

Either don't make these threads anymore or answer the concerns and questions of anons.

I've read it over and over. If it was really that important you'd think it'd be red-texted. I even tried adding #! and removing the dashes, not sure what else the hell's happening.

And this somehow makes the OP unreadable? Fuck off. Even still, I'll help the little retard

If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
Copy-pasted right from the OP. Do try not to be stupid in the future

You're either retarded or this is stale bait.

I think that making the thread intentionally obtuse to use made it significantly slow down and the knee jerk reaction to spoon-feeding is kinda missing the point to having a sharethread to begin with.

>inb4 i'm just butthurt i didn’t get spooned myself

How does that answer the question? This is talking about Torrents, I'm asking about MEGA links.

anyone?

I think what made the threads slow down is the fact that most anons are out of shit to share, so it's mostly just about filling requests now. Which is fine, but if people aren't even willing to read the OP to see if something they want was already shared then the thread just devolves into shitty bait like this

So how does one tell the difference between
c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a the magnet link magnet:?xt=urn:btih

and c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a the mega link #!

(asking out of curiosity)

All of the mega links the the archive begins with #, whereas the torrent hashes do not and will usually contain useless dashes. This was originally intended as a safeguard against the faggots that would post the archive onto their shitty blog or fagbook, leading to links being taken down and torrents being leeched and not seeded.

Way I'm reading it, if it's in the Mega archive it's a mega link that's been intentionally fucked up to prevent bots and shit.

But the OP doesn't tell you how to unfuck it because obviously removing the dashes and adding #! at the beginning does nothing.

I see, thanks.
she's 22 if anyone asks

you're welcome

post more

Olesya Kharitonova
the rest 3 are randoms

explain

My dubs weren't worthy, fourth is best, I can't fucking count. Tattoos still a shit.

These are fake tattoos, relax.

fake redheads are absolute shit tier

Well better fucking have an ability to grow facial hair like or you'll end up looking like aidsmoby.

Ginger men always have a 99% chance of going bald as soon as they reach adulthood.
I've even seen some poor 16 year old red-head with a really late case of diffuse balding on top.

Bald men can look attractive, but thing is, it's usually "I'm attractive DESPITE bald" and not because he's bald. If you wanna look good bald, you'll need to lift and get a sun tan. The sad truth, though is that if most men go bald, they're likely either going to be a numale or some fat suburban guy with an ugly beard.

Also, most bald people look alike.

well thats just sad

Well i have lots of white hair and i'm just over 20
tfw had white haired girl fetish before i even started losing color

There's always hair growth therapy and implants and stuff.
Plus, being bald makes you look more aggressive (which is more attractive tbh).

it makes your head look like a dick and makes it easier for the sun to cook your brain and make you retarded

Requesting the collection of Seismic's (Liru creator) collection of lewd games, every one except Liru.

user, not all men who go bald have manly characteristics. In fact, MPB is usually triggered by a hormonal imbalance, so it can range from being too high-test to being a low-test beta male which is why so many trannies go bald because they're too dumb to cut off their dicks.

Look up studies, bald men are generally perceived as more aggressive.

thats a pretty aggressive chicken

4u

Only if they were high-test to begin with.
If you were a tall guy with a strong face and a full head of hair, would you be intimidated by some guy like Moby puffing his chest out?

It's true that previously aggressive men appear even more aggressive without a full head of hair, but to act like baldness inherently gives you a masculinity boost is gonna turn you into a numale.

hello rato

Tor user here, with a message:
GET REKT!

twitter.com/ZDNet/status/799234533992333312
Hackers say they took Mega.nz source code and admin logins zd.net/2gliBIu

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799240684074975232
Mega since I Ieft: Got hacked, excessive transfer limitations, bad connectivity, bad management, owned by Chinese criminal. Save your files!

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799275467266105344
Mega.nz got hacked:
zdnet.com/article/hackers-say-they-took-mega-nz-admin-accounts-documents-source-code/

Mega user data compromised by hackers with admin access?
pastebin.com/kvvGs7XS

Mega Disaster

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799278347192705024
Mega CEO dishonest to media about magnitude of Mega hack?

Mega admin details were just leaked. Bad news for Mega users 😩

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799280815372832768
Not if the Mega code was altered. Hackers with admin access could have installed backdoors. This is a nightmare for the 'privacy company'.Kim Dotcom added,
Troufiniou @troufiniou
@KimDotcom Everything is crypted so we don't care nope ?

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799282160205058048
I have always demanded for Mega.nz to be open source. Now look at this mess. Nobody can trust Mega to keep your data or communications safe.

twitter.com/torrentfreak/status/799313175795507200
torrentfreak.com/mega-compromised-by-hackers-161117/

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799332779422982144
Hackers confirm Mega user database and source code stolen. Mega CEO dishonest about scope of intrusion & loss of intellectual property. Bad!

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/799381726082404352
LOL: Mega chief coder claims he doesn't work for Mega anymore but provides deep insider details about the Mega hack:
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11750645

I told you so doesn't feel right anymore.
But again, I never liked megatards anyways.
Make a thread if you want. I'm done with the clearnet.

Where's voice user's shit?

Morrowind (GOG GOTY) .zip, anyone?

DL in PC archives is an .iso, and there ain't no way I'm downloading that shit nigga.

Who are you again?

Anyways if you bothered to read that some contractor left his computer exposed and used whatever access he has to Mega to get whatever they could which was the source codes, an RSA key, and some admin emails and account passwords. The only thing I'd be worried about is the RSA key and since I only use burners to make disposable accounts for temporary use I do not particularly care. Besides didn't you realize by now all the info you share with MEGA goes to the Chinese?

bump

So what do you suggest?
Use magnets only?

If someone have the top 100 IWADs of Doom, I'd appreciate if they can share them.

hello rato

hotline miami 2 just got it's editor on gog, does anyone has it?

bump

It is likely that this user has already left for good. I have managed to make a list of the times for track segments/tracks, however there is more than thirty and finding the names for them is very likely to be a pain.

I have it in the format of a.rar, uploading to the vola. Also uploading some music as well.

Near the bottom of NotGames.

It is up on the vola.

Supposly this is the correct version, c1a8-cf8-4796-4772-69d5321-154b-6d13-28f66d-8e-5d from freegogpcgames.com/1121/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number/

Now can we get a windows link that actually works?

(checked)
Is that link in the "heavily suggest checking before posting"? Because I don't recall it being there, but if it isn't it should

Sorry for the wait, here it is: mega://#F!9RskTRZQ!RT6wPG-26-UJk0eRdLREHA

And i still can't find A dragon girl looks up at the endless sky.

finding the game online is mission impossible

You you have a good link for a clean Win 7 instal?

(checked)
Thanks, user! You're the best. Nice trips too.

Nevermind, after a quick search I found this. github.com/skrptktty/ps3-firmware-beginners-luck specifcially kmeaw/kmeaw_exploded/update_files/dev_flash/sys/external/
. I hope it works.

SEB Guy here, just deleted a whole bunch of vidya on my Mega but all the Super Eurobeat Albums should be fine, if nor ill repost the links.

Gonna be adding a lot of Books to my folder for here and /k/

Looking for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet and Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice

I hope those OSTs contain some comfy, because I'm looking for some easy listening. Thanks for sharing.

New thread

Also the max character lmit is some where between 4860 and 5065. 8ch.net/settings.php?board=v does say.