A FUCKING LEAF

Seriously though, just fucking nuke this commie shit hole already.

archive isn't working for me if a vol or user could help out.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180120063137/https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/
digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

web.archive.org/web/20180120063137/https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/

Mulch these fucking commies already.

They take their being polite seriously up there, eh?

I agree, annex or reform as the old red ensign British flag. Fuck this place.

It is so surreal to watch a nation commit suicide. I have a hard time even believing that it is actually happening. But it is.

All this does is signal that streaming services are vulnerable to this kind of flooding attack, and would encourage more sophisticated attacks to be aimed at it in the future. If they were hoping to use this case as some kind of deterrence, it'll fail because cyber warfare weapons are entering the AI/Machine Learning age. That means the volume and ingenuity of attacks will skyrocket beyond any ability to meaningfully traces all culprits to punish them.

Not only they're being ridiculous by charging him with “mischief in relation to computer data”, they're exposing themselves as having no serious cybersecurity policy to mitigate/stop such attacks. Some malicious actors might see that as an invitation or challenge.

This always sounds silly

Aaaaand Kek confirms!.

Checked

…Errrrr

That one!

All me

And check you too brother

What I take away from this is that Twitch is considered a form of broadcasting in Canada, and that you can get shitcanned for posting 'mean' things on it?

I'm fine with us being gassed at this point.

Canada doesn't have the ability to exist, it will be annexed someday. By who is the question.

Jesus you don't even get 10 for murder

less than that if you're a spic in commiefornia

>digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/
Use an archive or post a screenshot. This isn't /newsplus/ you pisswater faggot.

Captcha will die in your lifetime.

Internet passports when? Every post signed by real name and address. Anonymous BTFO.

If he's facing ten years for it, he should just eradicate those progressive politicians like Brevik. >30 years of progressive policies would fall down the drain.

Twitch chat was just IRC last time I looked at it, there are probably tools from 20 years ago which could still wreak havoc.

That shit was actually my gateway into getting off soda

1. He shoa'd the site by using bot spammers, what the fuck did he expect was gonna happen?
2. If anyone thinks he'll get any jail time in this pussy country, they're wrong.

C-51 and other cucked bills have passed a long time ago. If he wasn't a video game playing degenerate he would have known that and put his efforts into something better, like getting fit or stocking up ammo for the upcoming war.

Well, Canada always has sucked. You'll notice the North never bothered to invade Canada. That's because nobody wants it.

‘77

I wouldn't work a day of it.

They already have this in worst Korea, that's why their game developers never bother with making games hack-resistant.

Those are funny-sounding names. Are they Indian tribes? Can you teach me the dance of your people?

He was spam botting as well. Fuck reading the article though.

It's hilarious. He's probably autistic. He'll literally get raped and killed in prison, and the Canadumbass press will, being the whores of the Crown, tell no one.

stupid fucking jim doesnt even realize that this means nothing because it isnt updated constantly with a date
lol jk ofc he knows this which is exactly why it isnt updated constantly with a date. 8ch is under a gag order and youre all retards if you dont believe it
as such, i hope you leafs are posting with proxies or you all deserve 10 years in prison for stupidity

Just a prank, bro

also the fenians

All of my posts are the artistic creation of a synthetic nazi from the perspective of a completely non-racist person who cannot even fathom that Hitler could be taken seriously in current year, which should be obvious. I mean without Jews, we wouldn't have facebook so any posts aluding to the contrary are obvious satire.

That's why he's being nailed. Lefty narrative stresses mean words.

It's like robocalling thousands of people telling them 'pools closed.'

t. never uses leaf internet without a VPN after vid related

Canada was always shit, sonny.

This, if there are monstrous penalties for minor infractions, others might consider going all in if mild “civil disobedience” is punish this hard. Lets face it, civil and legal administration is a soft target. It is as if they were trying to escalate the situation.