FFXIV General

Final Fantasy XIV General: BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT NANAMO Edition

The patch is live and so is the Relic. 50 Singing Clusters to hit 260. 150 lore tomes each, 10 from a weekly quest, 1 from a daily. Even the most lazy will be done by Tuesday.

New palace of the dead is fun on paper but shit MCH/BRD's are wipe monsters as of late.

REMINDER: Minfilia is the Lightning of XIV, yes i'm talking to you Minfilifag. Your taste is schwarbage.

ffxiv-freetrial.com/

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

Reminder: They stopped demolishing houses due to the Japanese earthquake in April, now they have grown accustomed to the wall eyes in Morioh town the demolitions will recommence as of patch 3.4!

Dont worry anons, everything will be daijoubu!

Other urls found in this thread:

ff14angler.com/fish/485
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6250789/blog/3134561/
eventbrite.co.uk/e/final-fantasy-xiv-fan-festival-2017-frankfurt-tickets-28784013760?aff=eac2
ffxiv.ariyala.com/X6O6
docs.google.com/document/d/19oKu4Isuu8rn4v5Lc4gjQhTkXSZFcmnPrcFJWVSKlvU/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is NIN really too hard for these people?

I've only seen one ninja use silhouette, and goad is a rarity.

You say that like theres a hume alive that doesnt want paizuru service from those huge, pale matrony titties.

user…… have you been paying attention?

Bruh.

Fucking how? I even got eight hours of sleep.

Bro

How can one person luck with these be so bad?

IS THIS A FUCKING DOUBLE MOOCH HQ FISH?

I did it, i double HQ mooched. Thats it. All gathering quests done till Stormblood. I'm free!

Now catch all the big fish.

Why is fire meme looked down upon?

i no longer care if we wipie at all on the next two sets

i am done

Explain yourself without using the word "meme." I have no idea what you're trying to ask about.

OW
SUCH AN EDGE

I've got one day left before the free trial ends and I still can't decide if I want to play any of these classes. THM was pretty boring with spamming fire until I needed to transpose, and tossing in a lightning whenever I could. CNJ is pretty stressful if the DPS is slow, or if the tank pulls in a whole room without letting me know. ACN was pretty boring so far just DOTs while the carbunghole does it's thing, and maybe toss a physic if the healer isn't paying attention. Didn't play GLD in a dungeon yet, but I got a bad feeling about tanking.

Do you guys have any recommended classes?

pretty much none of the classes are going to be very interesting until later

Try rogue. It was added in a patch so has a bit more stuff at lower levels than the launch jobs.

Monk. The class actually builds itself up well, giving you small tastes of the full rotation every step of the way instead of suddenly having to piece it all together at level 40-something when you get one skill. It's fast and fluid.

MRD or WAR is a fun class to tank with.

PGL at least gets you moving around more, sadly as cliched as the saying is, none of the jobs really do get any fun until much later. Most jobs play totally differently 50+

whatever you do, don't play GLD it's dull as fuck for the longest time - if you do attempt tanking go with MRD

WEW LADS

this is wonderful

If theres one good side to DD all the easy gil makes it obscenely easy to go full HQ ironworks for gatherers and crafters.

Minfilifag pls.

wew

I fucking hate this job so much. i just need it at 60 for the completionist in me so i have all 25 jobs at lvl.60 but fuck this is the most boring by far.

It's way better starting at 54. Goring blade and Sheltron make a big difference.

I don't care. Thats 54 levels of suffering. I hate this so, so much.

gorilla fishing at the nWo house

Also a side question: what's the deal with Lalafells? Did I fug up my race selection? I thought they looked cute in wizard gear.

lalafells are the worst race lore wise and the people who play them are insufferable faggots 75% of the time.

What should I roll if I want to play a big girl.

Roe, just beware of clipping.

It's worse when people swear they're the best.

SWEAR TO GOD I'M BUILDING A FUCKING WALL

WHEN CAN I DEFECT TO THE FUCKING EMPIRE ALREADY HOLY SHIT

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS user

ALA MHIGAN GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

REMOVE DOMAN

REMOVE DOMAN

SHOOTIE HG FAST RAP EMPIRE

you picked the best race, the only downsides are dealing with jealour and/or hungry roegadyns.

ff14angler.com/fish/485

Was that house always such an ugly blue?

You broke the jew, what happened?

Lalafells represent the midgets from FF1. Everything else besides humans is degenerate waifu pandering.

Well I mean you're not wrong but I'll continue to play my catgirl.

its ok I play catsloot too, just being honest.

At least dress decently you degenerate.

catslut is degenerate no matter the clothes.
i don't into glamour, just normal gear

(Miqo'te) (Master) (Race)

Yeah Hyurs are underappreciated.

don't know why, but it's fun to me playing camera gymnastics

Spotted on lodestone
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6250789/blog/3134561/

Looks like even the weebs who name themselves after anime characters are getting fed up with the french.
Wonder if SE will do anything about them? I, for one, support blocking all of france.

I hear Paris is pretty much a shithole now

Quit playing after HW was such a disappointment. Have all the updates finally made it feel like a finished expansion yet? Is it worth paying for a sub now?

The problem is reality is racist. Any city that's full of (sand)niggers turns into a shithole.

FR are the BR of europe. Hicks/white trash that sit on the ruins of their once great empire chugging potato moonshine out of jam jars, chain smoking and complaining how English language cucked them and "one day enfrance shall rise again a HWONHWONHWONHWONHWON"

They are trash. I feel sorry for the few none trash FR that have to live in that shithole.

FR pls.

With all the good things happening, something terrible must be about to rear its ugly head.

Go do deep dungeon, restore the balance before it does it by itself.

Anyone else think that'd be fun as fuck?

if it worked like weaver's ult in dota, that would be pretty cool. would put the tank's health, mana, and buffs/debuffs back to how they were 5 seconds prior

I rejoined last week after nearly a year away (was focusing on senior year engineering shit). Still fun. Glad to be back. I'm still not doing any fucking relic quest tho.

I farmed DD for Kinna.

cant handle the bants

If by bants, you mean:
"LOL CRINGE KYS LOL CRINGE LOL CRINGE" Ya sure, ok, couldn't handle it.

going to miss you sweet succulent pepe

I really hate this webm

More info on the expansioon when? i want to know the new classes already

You're fucking autistic

wow cringe :^)

Does anybody have some general hotbar/macro advice for somebody completely new to healer and scholar? I've been doing Palace of the Dead, and just hit 55 so far as actual dungeons go. I think I sort of have the hang of it, but I feel like I shouldn't just be leaving my pet on auto, and I feel like there's better arrangements and tricks I could learn to be best healer.

Note I've never actually played a non-dps role before and I'm trying to do the others so I can get good and learn mechanics better.

Don't do SMN.

is there any support class outside of heals?

Bard.

this is my layout; might help

They will but they will call it Exorcist like they did in Bravely Second :^)

right now bard range and looks like RDM melee in 4.0

I need a good hotbar layout for Dark Knight. Any anons got a decent layout they use?

Man i can't imagine hotbars after using a DS4 with the crossbar, how anyone could go back i dont know.

Thank God, I'm finally done with this shite-class and can toss it in the fucking garbage.

I'm so rustled by shitters im contemplating starting up Minecraft for the first time in like 4 years.

Purge when?

posting best dad

what are you doing nigger

nice fake story faggot.

taken from one of these very threads back in 2.0 from shortly after the cuckening

so not mah shit nigga.

pic related it's u

We probably won't get told shit until the Japanese Fanfest in December. They'll reveal Red Mage properly and confirm another class, possibly hint at a third if they do end up doing three classes again.

Then another long as fuck wait until Feburary for the Yurop Fanfest when they'll shower us with whatever else they've got planned.

And then over fourth months of fucking nothing…

I hope they add something interesting in 3.5 like weeping city savage or alex creator savage++ or theres really no reason to stay subbed, creator was such a shit tier raid to end the expac on. You're supposed to have the easy raid first and end with the hard one yoshi you twat.

FUCKING 9 IN A ROW, RIDDLE ME THIS

But thank god its over again so soon.
PLEASE NOT BAD DRAGON DAGGERS YOSHI!

Seriously just make them different models for mh and off hand or something, mix it up.

>Was the second NIN to get Relic after a [email protected]/* */

Bet the fucker got 3 tita hm or something.

Tanking is so lax in this game that there's times where the DPS have it harder mechanically.

It will come for you next, don't worry.

sauce on music?

Accuracy was a mistake.

Thanks user

Yeah man, I'm half a faggot too.

i had a giggle, heres ur upboat

>that comfy feel when that song is about a normalfag waking up

[email protected]/* */

Christ, it's like all the worst parts of western realism and eastern caricature art.
I'm so gay..

Good stay out fagboi

DPS defence force pls go.

The game is not too difficult for people who have experience in videogames in general, there are always only a few things you need to keep in mind at once. The Raids are a lot more overwhelming though, and if you want a bigger challenge you can do the big big raids.

Except you'll have to grind item levels first by doing hours of boring bullshit with weekly caps.

I'm not complaining about having a healing stick that doesn't look gay, but does anyone else get the feeling they mixed up the BLM and WHM kinna weapons and just went with it afterwards?

(checked)

But healers are the new dps, didn't you hear? :^)

Are you one of those healers that complains about having to do dps?

But I already have drk and pld to 60 and war to 55. Dragoons look cool as fuck in the game to me.

drg does look cool, but not that glamour

glamour tips pls.

What the fuck happened?

Is it worth transferring to a new server by the by? I was gonna make a character on exodus, but there was a new character restriction or something at the time so I just went to faerie since I didn't think I'd keep playing after the free period.

this is what im using atm, but any semi-plate sorta lookin set looks decent. im not sure about big male characters though.

Time to trigger some GAFers TRUMP 2016

lern2jew faggot.

Fucking everyone thinking undercutting means an instant sale like retards crashing every market after a day.

You are doing god's work my friend!

So when do the red scripts reset? i have an inventory full of collectibles to unload.

either of you here?

Why?

dunno, dont ask me

We are the new 4ch. Get ready lad, this shit hasn't even begun.

Fuck.

eventbrite.co.uk/e/final-fantasy-xiv-fan-festival-2017-frankfurt-tickets-28784013760?aff=eac2

goddamn conventions are expensive, you think FFXV still fucking them over in dev costs?

The EU events are never worth it for some reason. Just get a stream ticket if you want the costume and minion that badly.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS

can't wait for stormblood so we can finally MAMGA too

But the Garleans already did that. :^)

I don't even care anymore, if it's not that it's HBH and I'm sick of both of them. I hope Stormblood doesn't have shit dungeons.

Hullbreaker Hard

aetherochemical is a good dungeon though.

The artificial difficulty item level sync kinda fucks it.

The ilvl sync and having to run it hundreds of times for the relic sucks, and it's boring as hell. The spoiler was more in reference to the disappointment that's HBH.

what? even with the ilvl sync, stuff dies faster than expert roulette mobs.

Holy shit it happened! MEME MAGIC!! BUILD THE WALL!! KICK THE ALA MHIGANS OUT!

Hey guys, dropping by with a friendly reminder,
birbs are for eating
that is all

Fucking cunt wasting my time.

kill yourselves

People actually do that?
Thank god i play on the JP servers

thats romantic :3

Jobs are boring.

Yup. A11 story mode some faggot comes in with a macro thats an emoji cat saying 'i'm gay.' I reply 'good for you' and spend the rest of that run being accused of homophobia, despite being bisexual and with another man.

People fail to realize there's a difference between being gay/bisexual and being a fucking faggot.

Now this is smug racing!

FF trading card game?

do tell

They just released a trading card game, it is fun and nice. strangely its selling like mad in the eu and us but not many english media are talking about it.

In retrospect probably because the only time mainstream media talks about tcgs nowadays is crybullying shit like transgender wizards into magic the gathering and they cant pull that shit easily on foreign stuff.

pretty sure someone already made triple triad as an online flash game

fuck me i want this now. what's the projected entry price to make a not-shit deck?

There is just 3 starter decks and one booster set, theres no 'i win' deck bullshit so far. The only 'mandatory' i hear is Red Mage for decks using its element type and some cards -even higher rarity ones- can be a bit crap so for a quick paced game theres no real way to make a super shit deck right now since the cards say what goes with what in a more obvious way than yugioh does.

good to know. hope its not too pricey. i have shit for cash right now.

you be real fucking careful with that meme magic user.

You keep that shit away from me.

Lulu outfit, card exclusive, that increases bust past slider limits

only because it will cannibalize the mogshop's shekels.

Trance when?

Stormblood level 1 solo LB soon.

Just started playing again

I had a 60 AST on Excalibur and a 50 BRD on Marlboro that I played with different friends. Excal friends are gone but Marlboro isn't, so I'm doing 2.1-2.5 story quests again. Haven't played since early Heavensward.

I'm torn between if I should play AST some more or if I should go ahead and run BRD up to 60. I want to be a good DPS but I also really enjoy healing, so I don't know what I want more. What do you guys think, since I'll be approaching 3.0 content sometime tonight?

If you choose to play AST then please just be one of the four ASTs that know what the fuck to do.

What an awful time to finally get a house in-game but I'll have over 45 to get back on my feet.

I'd say go AST.

I think I was really good at AST at launch, before they got some of their buffs. I don't know if they've improved the cards or the DPS situation, though, because AST is really lacking in DPS - so much that there was a Heavensward quest I couldn't complete without failing several times because I had no DPS.

My Excal group was doing Savage and we broke apart on A3S, but most of our problems came down to the DPS, rarely the tanks/healers.

I'm also slightly biased towards Noct Sect, even though it's dumb that those shields don't stack with SCH shields, forcing me to play Diurnal if there's a SCH around.

You know I had a guy in my guild who said he liked AST better before the buffs. I dont know if thats crazy or not but most people I see love AST right now. SCH is still the DPS healer though.

The only buff I explicitly know of is that they made Collective Unconsciousness apply both effects, which.. Honestly, I wanted to see them swapped. I think it would have been cool if it were a source of regen for Noct Sect and a source of shield/mit for Diurnal Sect, and I think just giving both to both sects was a bit much.

I think they did something with either Lightspeed or their MP skill (Aetherial something? Or is that SCH?) to make MP management easier, but honestly as Noct Sect I usually did okay if I didn't have to DPS. Definitely easier as WHM or SCH, but I never had to ask our MCH for MP as the solo person who needed it

Any other notable buffs I should know about?

lowered some CD's on redraw/hold abilities. some direct buffs to cards (balance/bole are 20% base now) with i think a nerf to arrow (10% now).

All rise for the Ul'Dahn national anthem.

Server why

It's crazy, nearly everything was a straight numbers buff. The one thing hes probably caught up on is how they changed improved benefic to guaranteed crits instead of instant cast heals, which to a shitter probably seems like a nerf when it isn't.

Hope you are not on Tonberry data center because I had one of these faggots about a week ago. Hyur dressed in gimp attire loads in to bismarck ex floods my chat window with his obnoxious special snowflake macro, does awful dps, floods chat log again with GOOD JOB KUPO and a massive picture of a moogle on leaving.

Bet he was from Melbourne as well.

what anime is that from?

I think I can kind of understand. The primary appeal of Nocturnal Sect, for me, is having an instant cast of burst heal+shield. I used it to mitigate a lot of damage.

Alternatively, it could be just that AST has become so popular with the buffs. I liked being a rare healer when everyone else gave up on the job, especially because pugs would compliment me for being the only competent AST they've ever seen, for what little that was worth.

Shitty Assholes online: cuck edition.

Tangen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Fuck my shit up fam

You're overgearing the shit out of these people, right?

I'm all 250 with a sophia wep :(

253 with shire wep good enough to apply to statics? my secondaries are about perfect too.

none of the fights are gear intensive

A9S is ez pz
A10S is like 2 patters of dodge
A11S gear helps with skipping stuff, but the fight is 99% staying alive and not messing up

What is going to be hard is finding a group of people who aren't retarded

yeah ive read up on 9 and 10. I was more asking if people would accept that gear since you could really clear 12 with 245 ilvl.

Depends on the kind of people you gather for the static, although that's probably fine. The problem is when you get the static that you actually have people show up on time and learn the fights.

People are shit and want to be carried, so the better your ilvl epeen is the better. But if they give you shit for a low ilvl just tell them to 1v1 you at the SSS dummy.

I've only seen A10S to 45% and we fucked up with all the Preys.

thats my favorite shit to do with people that think they're hot stuff.
what should I be parsing (3 min) with this gear?

forgot link ffxiv.ariyala.com/X6O6

gotta tell me what class you play user, I'm not a L337 Haxor who can see your character

I would say 2000 is a decent spot to aim for on a dummy over like 4-5 mins

Is there anyplace to directly download the expansion files? The launcher keeps fucking up and failing to update them and the VPN trick doesn't work for me anymore for whatever raisin.

I think I had that problem too, is it telling you some bullshit like "failed to connect to server" or something like that? if it is you're just gonna have to restart teh client until its gotten all the files down.

No, it's the launcher stopping during the download and saying "unable to download patch files".
Always at the same place. The first time I installed the game it did the same thing too, but I used a VPN to circumvent the problem. But now that work-around doesn't seem to work and it still gives that error at the same exact place in the download.

What I want to know is if I can just get the Heavensward files and download them from somewhere else instead of having to put up with the launcher's bullshit.

have you tried fucking around with IE? cause the launcher is based off of internet explorer, so if you haven't updated that in awhile you may be getting errors from there.

Glad to see Steps of Faith is still cancer to pug

gud enuf?

Congrats you are ready for Savage user!

I did a1s the first week it was out so I cant be THAT bad.. but havent done any savage since then

Nevermind, managed to download all the files with the VPN AFTER deleting all the ex1 files and starting fresh.

ANOTHER QUESTION
How do I make it so that I can use Mouse4 & Mouse5 as key modifiers like how Shift and CTRL are?

You can't sadly, the modifiers are set. Anons are welcome to prove me wrong, though.

Savage is kinda nice.

It could be due to windows security shit. Move FFXIV install out of program files and see if that helps.

bump.

Been levelling up summoner lately and I gotta say, I'm of mixed feelings about it. On one hand, you get to enslave weak boss monsters to do your bidding like stands, but on the other, you have to give up carbuncles, you don't do quite as much damage as the other DPS, and it's a lot of micromanaging compared to other DPS classes. I started levelling it up originally because I heard rumors that you'd be able to glamor your summons back to carbuncles; Does anyone have any idea when that patch is gonna hit? Has Yoshi talked about it at all?

why is tri-bind so useless?
why is ruin II the same as ruin I but with blind and no cast time
I have so many questions

egi glamour in 3.5

you are the king of aoe damage and your single target isn't terrible at all

only used in pvp

only use it if you need to cast ruin on the go, or when a monster might die soon

any idea when 3.5 is going to hit? I want my carbuncles back goddammit.

got any good guides on summoner? As far as I can figure out, it's basically pop tri-disaster, fester, use bane to spread it to nearby enemies, hit him with energy sap, enter dreadwyrm, then throw ruin 4 at it till you hit like 2 seconds, ending with deathflare?

docs.google.com/document/d/19oKu4Isuu8rn4v5Lc4gjQhTkXSZFcmnPrcFJWVSKlvU/edit

summoner is about on par with the rest of dps for single target, and the undisputed king of aoe. they're pretty much a better blm on any fight that has a medium amount of movement since they're so mobile compared to blm

there's no way in hell anything in this game is worthy of a guide that long

thanks mate. I'll give it a once-over later on.

sure, you could play any class with a 1 page summary and opener but getting the absolute 100% max out of some of them need more explanation

Considering getting the free trial to see if the game will be to my liking.

How to I spend my time wisely during?

What you can do is very limited, I'd suggest taking the time to roll a few lowbie characters in different cities to see what you like.

do main story quests at your own pace. Do some research on what class you wanna be, I recommend MRD.

Any tips for getting gud at MCH? I have gotten to level 40 mostly by doing deep dungeon and I really dont like using gauss barrel, I asked a guy in my group and apparently you are supposed to use it all the time unless you have tons of skill speed.
Do I need ACC as well?

also use ruin 2 if you need to get some ogcds in to prevent clipping

its a dps increase to stance dance barrel on and off, it takes a while to learn when its worth it though

generally if you have no off GCDs left and have enough time before they come back up to sneak in a couple of auto attacks its worth it to take it off quickly

staying out of gauss barrel forever is a big dps loss though and i hope you get laughed at if you do it

accuracy is really only important for savage/extreme content, you need at least 700 for tanks, 680 for physical dps and 600 for casters to never miss, to keep it simple

Surprise, surprise.
Two out of three of them look like shit- Guess I'm sticking with the Zodiac Weapons.

you know you can look them up first right

I NEVER PLACED AN ORDER WITH BAD DRAGON!

Help me anons, does anyone know a group looking for a NIN/WAR for A11/12S? I do not want to wipe on the same thing for the rest of my life.

are people being critical? what problems are you having and are they being addressed?

user, there is no saving this group. 3 weeks and people still die in phase 1. I am not going to explain the whole thing, lets just say I have gotten further in PF groups.

user is right to want out

Is this drama queen who I think it is?

It feels good. Definitely want to try for the 250 gear, since we still have so much time between now and Stormblood.

nigga, 250 takes zero effort to get. run creator normal every week, buy scrip gear. congrats, you're a casual

So what do you suggest I should do to not be a casual? I'm still finding my way through Heavensward since I quit shortly after it came out.

keep gearing up and then go unlock Savage raiding if you dont want to be casual.

I still have to unlock Duty Level 60 Roulette and Expert Roulette. I have all the dungeons required, it just gives me "???" for the last two I have to do, so now I have to guess which ones I have left. Kind of irritating actually.

you done all the story yet? that or you're missing some sidequest to unlock the last 2 dungeons.

I'm still catching up on the story. Last dungeon I just unlocked last night was Xelphatol.

yeah that is the last story dungeon so far, so then it must be a side quest you're missing. Try looking just outside of idyllshire, I think there is a guy there, also there is gubal library hard mode which is unlocked in idyllshire.

Okay cool, I'll do that tonight, thanks user. I saw a guy running around with full 270 gear, how'd he manage to do that?

He raids.

It finally just occurred to me there are 8 player raids, and not just 24 player raids. I'm a retard.

Ultros is the best server for Salt gathering, Gaf-faggots everywhere, I wish I took screenshots.

you can't just not tell us the name user.

It's the only good thing we have left on the server.

Trump's win alone has generated some fantastic salt, especially when it's a healer that hates Trump and everyone else lets them die.

You should know better.

I am still shocked about all the friend invites I got for sending tells about how "concerned" you are about their attitude and how it's not the end of the world that a child sex trafficker didn't win the election. :^)

It was glorious.

It's literally just

that's it, that's all there is.

Election night was a hoot, revealed to me how poz'd my FC really was. The resident gay was also a hardcore Trump man and spent the whole night triggering the shit out of the rest of the FC, up until the leader threatened to kick the poor guy for being on the wrong side of history.

Did you point out that's oppression of gay rights?

You will go kpop, femroe or potato dont even lie to yourself.

I'm currently a catgirl, but as much as I like the look of a cute catgirl in full plate armor, I'm tempted to either go Lalafell because it'd be funny, or Roegadyn because why not?

It's scientifically proven that life is much funner as a lalafell.

Only because the smug takes up greater total space percentage wise.

if you enjoy being a football, sure.

You have that backwards, and kind of wrong.

It's actually scientifically proven, that life is much funner when FUCKING a lalafell

I would rather turn it into booze. :^)

the salt mines itself

Fucking Irish, gb2 your Lightning and Minfillia discussion.

or maybe you're just an obnoxious memer that other people don't want to deal with?

fuck off Hillary you lost.

i mean, if youre fucking about with idiots in the shire, sure. but wiping city has enough shitters in it man. if i was in there and someone was spouting crap in that fashion, regardless of whether i agreed with it, id kick them too.

Fuck, I meant she iswas on my friend list.

wew lad, we got ourselves a live one over here

nah dawg, i just like to finish my shit when i get home from work. you got 23 other people in there trying to get their shit done and you sperg out with MAGA-lite for no reason, then come here to brag about it like one of the big kids.

no one likes a shitter who goes into a dungeon or raid and then starts dropping spaghetti all over the damn place because they think they're hardcore.

now, if some cunt said something first and you were responding to them, then sure, that's different. but i don't see that anywhere in the screenies you've provided

Get bent wageslave

I bet your pts are full of fun discussion.

Thanks for killing MMORPGs. Fuck you and this attitude, if you're so pressed for time peggle and bejeweled are where you're going to want to look.

M8 after how right Holla Forums has been these past six months they have the right to do whatever they want.

Come to Diabolos some time. We've got redditors to bully.

Yeah that's me who got kicked. They were seething in party chat. Shitposting is the only thing that makes weeping city okay.

Guess you could say they were weeping.

Everyone who argues with you is a troll. That's right before I got dismissed for being said troll.

Holla Forums is always right user. always has been and always will be. it's just this last 6 months, people are finally awake.

Of course, I just meant how over the course of the past 6 months, it's been revealed just how right Holla Forums has been all this time. I should have worded it better, my bad.

Hah, I thought they kicked you but you were too far away to tell for certain. For all the huffing and puffing they did about putting us on their ignore lists, they sure did bitch a lot about our continued shitposting

I've already been banned once so I kinda keep to myself most times. There are 2 people coming from our IP so if they IP Ban me they take him too. That's the only reason I kinda shut up after a while.
Lefties can't ignore shit for some reason and it's funny as all hell.

It's their martyr complex. Lefties will always see their selves as the little guys fighting the evil machine, even if their paragon candidate is anti-thesis to everything they supposedly stand for. Hence why if you disagree with their views, you must be some sort of agent of evil and must be stopped at any cost

sage for offtopic