Why some African Americans are moving to Africa

"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>She says she moved, because despite her education and experience, she was always made to feel like a second-class citizen. Moving was an opportunity to fulfil her potential and avoid being targeted by racial violence. note that she was never the actual target of racial violence in her life, she just "fears" she might be because Plumpf
This is a movement i think we can all get behind #BLAXIT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We really did have a chance to change everything in the 60s, but the complete opposite of what should have happened happened.

Lincoln wanted to export all the slaves back to afrika before he was assassinated.

you can thank CIAniggers and their pet degenerate hippie faggots for that

It's a shame he never got the chance to. Now the poor negroes in San Francisco have to live in constant fear of the unrelenting white supremacist attacks plaguing the east and west coast cities.

REV UP THOSE #BLAXIT IMAGES

Niggers don't use computers user.

Sheeeeeet, they use obamaphones, nigga.

What's funny about this? The actions these niggers are taking in moving back to their real homeland are laudable. They are probably in the top 5% of IQ nigger span. They are willingly giving up the comforts of Western electric soy life to lead a more genuine lifestyle.
Whites could learn something from them.

Taking blacks away from Africa was the worst thing white men have done in history, We owe every one of their descendants a ticket back to paradise. Program to ship them all back when?

getting nogs so flustered about not being wanted here that they self-deport to shithole countries is what's funny you literal nigger
yeah, we learned that if we keep up the pressure, they'll leave us alone. how long until you follow suit and join your african brothers in your ancestral homeland?

I'm also sure they are not renouncing US citizenship.

Niggers don't use computers user.
what is worldstar user?

I agree, one of the funniest things I've read all day. Bumping this, and that Blaxit meme is a pretty good idea, the nigger population is small enough to where increments like this will work (hopefully bigger ones come out of this)

THIS

Good to see someone with good IQ still posting here

there should be a charity that helps fund african americans going back to africa.

And I'm not even wearing the MAGA hat.

I wish the moving to Liberia was mandatory.

There are a few a gofundmes out there, don't know if they legitimate or just wants gibs.

Thread theme

Hey this is a great idea, we should do it too
if our homelands hadn't been flooded with pajeets, niggers & dunecoons we'd have somewhere to go

Good, this was Both Commander George Lincoln Rockwell's plan and President Abraham Lincoln's plan.

Liberia is the USA for blacks. It is honestly a good thing for them, and for us.

#BLAXIT

#BLAXIT is phase 1
phase 2 will be ruining the kikes with a global economic crisis
that will mean we won't have to purge apefrica while we gas the kikes because pic related will happen

I never thought I would have a chance to see such a glorious day approach in my lifetime

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
REPORT Holla Forums ILLEGAL FILES AND THREATS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

==White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"==zxcssa

Unfortunately the ones who we most need to go are the least likely to.

Jews are entropy incarnate.

entropy isn't real, its kike physics

And filtered. So tired of these fucking newfag invaders.

The Arabs were doing it for over 500 years before the Spanish and Euro's did it.

African police are infamous for brutality, when they actually get off their ass and do something, that is.

We need to fight the urge to point & laugh at the logical fallacies, & show our undivided support for this wonderful movement user.

Top fucking kek. You reading this lads? She moved to Africa so that she could be a big fish in a small pond. It's easy to forget, but in America pretty much all nigs have white admixture, which raises up their IQ significantly. What she (and all the nigs like her) are doing here is like a native English speaker taking an ESL class and getting an A+ when you're getting a C- in the advanced English classes.

I'm glad to see them self deporting. Not only does it mean less blacks here in America, it's a fucking riot to see them admit that they can't cut the mustard in a white society so they have to go to the Special Ed classroom of the world to feel smart and successful.

If understand well, the niggers leaving us are graduates and similar.
Well, the real problem are the monkeys living with welfare, Affirmative Action and many other benefits given to them by race traitor whites.
These violent parasites will never surrender the free milk.
Then, the idea of them by their own will leaving White's land is a fantasy.
They are basically lower beings, and the best communication method have been always force.

Well, its something.

whites were not responsible for the slave trade, the kikes were. mostly Spanish and Portuguese kikes

It's funny because we want them gone and they're doing this of their own accord.
Only possible because of white genetic mixture. It will be gone after one generation.
That's only possible because of said white genes overriding their gibsmedat mentality. This is actually nothing special at all. The few exceptional niggers, who again are only like that because of white genes, are gonna get bix nooded by their feral cousins eventually.
What's to learn? How many times have whites created a civilization out of nothing? Are you searching for a "based nigger" who's family you want to marry into you cuck?

I see cucks come in pairs.

All niggers are graduates, user. Haven't you ever heard of no child left behind? Ebonics? NBA contracts? They could fall face-forward, and pass it all through.

Niggers use Twitter more than anyone, fella.

We already bought them the country in Africa and now we have to buy the tickets too?

Unironically let them go back. It's usually very rich African-Americans that go to Africa anyway. They bring money and business to Africans, making it a better place.

I don't blame them. The American system was a European system and still is, even if less and less people in it are ethnically European, the system still is forged by and for Europeans, including the justice and educational systems. African Americans just don't fit into it.

Pls now it is shithole with money but still a shithole. Do you believe electricity and iphones make niggers better? Look at Detroit.

No, but gadgets and money to distract them from temptations across the pond tend to pacify, isolate, and drive down their drive to have 10 kids instead of 20, which affects us.

And jokes aside, business in Africa = Africans staying in Africa. Botswana and most of Africa is a shithole, but it's way less of a shithole now than it was 30 years ago. Same with Rwanda and Ghana. Huge fertility declines in these regions, plus higher access to education and contraception in the region. Business is good for everybody involved. Yeah, yeah, niggers are stupid, but if they get money, they get access to education and skills, which makes Africa a little less of a shithole.

You sound like devoted euro communist "oh noes we can't close the borders we need to accept everyone who wants to enter (except slavs no slavs) or uplift them". Classic Jewish choice between bad and worst and denial of real solution (wall).

What an autistic and retarded response. Everything I said went completely over your head. Where the fuck do you gather that I want open borders? Is your IQ in the negatives? Why are you quoting something I never said?

What the fuck are you blabbing about?

Consider sterilizing yourself you absolute brainlet. I said that it's good for African-Americans to go to Africa, for a variety of reasons. I don't want them here. Spergy stormshits like you are actually mad about that, because reasons and something about Jews and the wall

Well you didn't. But here is the deal if you have wall you don't care what is in the Africa.

Okay, no. African is home to over a billion people and rising, so you can't just "forget" about it, as idealistic as that is. There are companies, economies, and entire industries that you use and that's reliant upon Africa and the nations there.

Don't want a refugee crisis? Encourage them to become as self-reliant as possible. A good way to do that is for skilled and wealthy African-Americans bring their money and business to Africa. Now you could debate how plausible that is, or how one would go about that, but the reality is, most of the refugees are coming from countries that have genuinely been torn by war, and not from places that are actually developing.

As far as I know, few refugees come from Ghana, Botswana, and Rwanda – I mention these three nations because they have actually made REMARKABLE strides towards development.

What's not for debate: Employing and bringing business to Africa is good.

What is for debate: Are Africans smart enough to actually do it themselves without the help of Chinese and American companies.

Neutron bombing/Nerve gas sounds like a workable solution, resources and buildings/infrastructure stay intact but humans are wiped out

Build wall. No refugee crisis. If you have no wall then there were always be hundreds millions poeple wanting to flood your country. It is very simple. Until you have wall talks about other measures are simply distraction aimed at preventing this effective solution. Wall BTFO refuges and their globalists masters so hard that globalists are literally shaking.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Hungary is doing it right.
Militarized fence at the first sight of the migrant wave, now functioning wall with trained military units deployed to patrolling it and all entry points.

who am I, their fucking father? Nature should be the one stating: be self-reliant or die, not me. Our only duty is to shut them off, and let nature (survival of the fittest) take its course. You don't even need a wall, just some posts, a fence, and some cameras. Proceed to shoot on sight when people come near. After a while, they'll give up.

Well, of course mixed blacks are slightly less retarded than pure blacks so they probably feel like KANGZ in comparison to the natives.

African culture and mentality do not lend themselves to self-reliance and entrepreneurship. Any you work to create belongs to "the tribe" or at the very least "the family" and they will squander everything in a heartbeat, then ask for more. Going against this will see you ostracized.

god I love black on black violence.

we need to tie in with hollyjew movies like black panther

#newwakanda and tie to nigs leaving to Africa

at least some nogs will go and any one gone us a victory

NO

I agree but dont forget we could just full genocide too. That would be easy.