When you see it

baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/bs-md-ci-hershs-menus-20180115-story.html

Others might shy from using such language on a dinner menu, but not Stephanie Hershkovitz and not Hersh’s in South Baltimore. Her weekend menus stated this:

“The U.S. once considered Italian immigrants to be from a shithole country. Glad that’s changed, or we’d live in a culinary wasteland of well-done steak & ketchup.”

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/hershs-baltimore-2
baltimore.foodinspectionreports.com/
twitter.com/hershspizza
opentable.com/hershs-reservations-baltimore?restref=74767
hershs.com/contact/
instagram.com/hershspizza/
facebook.com/pg/HershsPizza/
rescue.org/announcement/syrian-refugee-has-big-dreams-her-new-life-baltimore
bethambaltimore.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/November_bulletin_2014.pdf
betham.org/justice/event/beth-am-sponsors-refugee-family-0
baltimoresun.com/health/health-care/bs-hs-open-enrollment-deadline-20151213-story.html
marylandhbe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Connector-Entities-Contacts.pdf
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154706649522980
youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns&t=4890s
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/watch-conan-obrien-continues-israel-tour-30778
baltimoremagazine.com/2016/11/1/chef-josh-hershkovitz-to-compete-on-food-networks-chopped-tuesday
philanthropy.com/article/A-Brash-Hedge-Fund-Manager/159037
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ackman
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-26/clozel-goes-back-to-his-roots-following-30-billion-sale-to-j-j
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/06/23/joe-biden-s-beef-with-bill-ackman-sparks-heated-exchange-and-presidential-chatter.html
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/3/10/meet-the-50-most-powerful-women-in-us-philanthropy.html
articles.baltimoresun.com/1997-06-23/news/1997174038_1_exodus-1947-british-warships-hershkovitz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Hershkovitz)))
Shocking

That's what I noticed too, hahaha, spot on image now.

Please someone make a better graphic with the jewess. I don't know what I am doing.

Of course they're making a cheese pizza. Maybe they have something to hide openly also.

Can you imagine what thought of places like Haiti back then? Shithole would've been a massive compliment.

muh ethnic cuisine

Kikes have a lot of nerve making the food argument for shithole immigration when their cuisine involves literal mud cakes and cow urine cocktails.

Thank you. It cracks me up that decided to name their shop a nice goyim sounding name instead of HERSHKOVITZ

oy vey, talk about exploitation and cultural appropriation

E T H N I C F O O D

Well, Jefferson closed trade and wanted to go in and ethnically cleanse Haiti of all niggers because of the French massacre. Shithole would've been the nicest thing they could've said.

so why are these kikes making pizza?
what does it have to do with Italians?

Hersh’s
1843-45 Light St
Baltimore, MD 21230
Riverside
(443) 438-4948

yelp.com/biz/hershs-baltimore-2

kikes are the real cultural appropriators

That's got a kosher ring to it.

Even if they were white, they would still be disgusting.

And stolen bagels that are Polish

My fellow Americans
My fellow white peoples
My fellow Italians
Typical Jewish privileged ship jumper what will you be today Jew.?

Because a non-Italian can't make a pizza… These arrogant assholes must burn.

A Jew in front of an oven?

What's more offensive is that they insist Americans and British have a terrible cuisine. Fucking ridiculous, homestyle southern cooking and new england style are all better than italian and french styled cooking. And thats a compliment, French and Italian food are delicious

Some of those comments are such cancer.

No one has noticed the happy merchant is making the pizza?

When the jew brings up the ethnic food argument just ask if its kosher.

I am struck by the filth on the floor.

People from Baltimore don't have room to talk about shitholes or wastelands.

It's just a kike playing victim, and using that as a means to attack another. It's merely passive aggressive cackling creeps. But they're very unpleasant, and very unstable, and nobody likes them. They're being fucking weird.

Did someone request a meme comparison?

Baltimore has it's share of vapid limousine liberals, the kind that would go to this place to virtue signal loudly over $40 pizza and then quickly get out of downtown before the niggers get too close.

Except it hasn't. We don't need illiterate, unskilled illegal Italians in US either.

Need some sock accounts to tear up that comment section.

What is it with kikes and pizza?

checked

I disagree with the notion that we never need unskilled immigrants. However, we're not in an industrial phase. We have no want for laborers.
We do need to raise the minimum wage, though.

I have so many parenthesis to give but not enough time to give them.

we never need unskilled, uneducated foreign labor
That is the base of any culture, the lowest of the low. In order to be independant from outside forces, we must build up our own lower class.

Sorry, it's just a fact. Unskilled labor was needed. It's not now. None of that flying pyramid we waz kangs crap. Before industrialization everything grown and built was done by unskilled labor.

What part of "foreign" didn't you comprehend fucktard?

Easy there, dipshit. Unskilled, uneducated labor was needed, but it never needed to be, nor should have been immigrants. We still need uneducated, unskilled labor, but it doesn't need to be, and probably shouldn't be human.

Any real whites were fine. Granted, in need of a lot of education, but still, a good substance to them, in their DNA.

Arguing about the past, though, is pointless. What remains is that we have no need for unskilled immigrants, and skilled immigrants only rarely.

Super easy to make and the profit margins on pizza are huge.

How can you possess so little reading comprehension?

We don't need immigrants full stop. Fuck the brain-drain, that only breeds entitlement and resentment. Anything we do breeds entitlement and resentment, but at least without them there wouldn't be "legitamacy" .

the real jew pizza. call moonman

I don't know why they bring up the food argument when food recipes are distributed all the time. Italian refugees didn't seek refuge en masse to Brazil, yet pizza exists there.

It's inevitable, but it's good that you're overbargaining to obtain what you want. That's how you make good deals.

It's just more leftist nonsense. Nothing they say can stand up to the least scrutiny. The leftist base is all virtue signalling parrots who don't bother to think, so they just keep repeating stupid shit. Even if this idea wasn't completely retarded, why do we need tens of millions of foreigners to make ethnic food?

No, yo bring one of their renowned chef, you give him a TV show and in no time, trendy faggots will start cooking this new exotic food form the exotic chef.

I'm OK with bringing in WHITE refugees from South Africa, and England (once things really go to shit in Europe).

Baltimore Health Dept thinks they suck. Lotsa dings including personnel cleanliness.
baltimore.foodinspectionreports.com/

Kitchen is probably full of filthy illegal beaners. Baltimore restaurants are nothing but illegal kitchen staff. So virtuous of these lefties to pay an illegal $2 hour to make $30 pasta bowls.

Hey good one. Except is says personal cleanliness is non compliant. The people are filthy. :^/

I already saw that it in the background of the photo user.

It's true though.

Damn faggot. It's hours before dinner. Was that really necessary?
Now I'm hungry af but more kampfy :^)

do you see any gloves or hair nets?

that food is going to be filled with greasy kosher hair.

..and salted with much palm sweat.

Greeks and babylonians were topping flat bread with olive oil and spices long before "pizza" became a thing.

These people aren't sending their best. Coming from their shitholes and making our kitchens shitholes.

I'd rather have some fine piece of steak, mashed potatoes or a burger right now. I love pizza, but you can't go wrong with a giant T-bone or pulled pork. Damn I miss going to the US.

Some user and GOT to climb up there and put a nose on that sign.

The irony is her case proves you don't need immigrants from that same background to make the food. Same goes for Chinese or anything else.

Same reason people shat all over the Irish. They were catholic and Amercia was a Prodestant nation. Shit skins are still shit skins regardless of what faith they adopt.

Fuck off kikes. We have our own ethnic food and it's better than your matzo pie.nothing against pastabro made pizza, delicious Who wants kike pizza when you could have pic related?

Luckily for us we have the jews here sell us Italian food.

i meant

I want the food on the left hot damn

I miss alabama, texas just isn't the same

Same. Have to have my fried okra.
No doubt. Now is a good time to return. The racial soul is stirring here. Are you the former Bama Strelok from the /k/ networking thread?

found their twitter, where ever thing they tweet out is anti-trump anti-american and has nothing to do with pizza

they even sell a "La Resistenza" pizza.
twitter.com/hershspizza

Incorrect, Protestants didn't want boat loads of Catholics coming to the United States.
A jew criticizing the food of the British Isles when their diet consists of bagels and lox. Sad!

What did that cunt call Italy?

Congratulations. I hope you're happy now. My screen has bite marks on it. :^)

You can reserve a table online with no account here:
opentable.com/hershs-reservations-baltimore?restref=74767

from their website
hershs.com/contact/

Just a thought. Since they already have a shitty health score, it would be funny if "someone" were to covertly release mice in their establishment and then call the inspector a la RWSS.

it looks like they only hire kikes.
no black people are allowed to work there or frequent their establishment

I don't get it? Would the released mice eat the ones that already live there?*

*OPs photo says they live there.

instagram:
instagram.com/hershspizza/

Activates the almonds.

IPA also known as Soyboy's Choice.

facebook
facebook.com/pg/HershsPizza/

and the fat kike in OPs pic is Josh Hershkovitz.

No that box isn't checked on their inspection. Cleanliness is. They're just dirty. Dirty kikes.

every single person I meet who is into craft beer is an insufferable fucking faggot

Maybe the mice were out at the time of the visit. It happens.
From OPs photo I'd bet my bottom dollar the place has them.

indeed.

fresh off the boat and already raking in the fundraising dollars.

rescue.org/announcement/syrian-refugee-has-big-dreams-her-new-life-baltimore

these fucking kikes

It certainly looks that way. From their cleanliness rating and OP's pic there is certainly food lying around for them.

Also, tomatoes come from the New World.

kyklopedia:
< Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés may have been the first to transfer the small yellow tomato to Europe after he captured the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan, now Mexico City, in 1521, although Christopher Columbus may have taken them back as early as 1493. The earliest discussion of the tomato in European literature appeared in a herbal written in 1544 by Pietro Andrea Mattioli, an Italian physician and botanist, who suggested that a new type of eggplant had been brought to Italy that was blood red or golden color when mature and could be divided into segments and eaten like an eggplant—that is, cooked and seasoned with salt, black pepper, and oil. It was not until ten years later that tomatoes were named in print by Mattioli as pomi d’oro, or "golden apples".[

I found Josh's synagogue lol, apparantly he has a son.
Wife's name is Lena.
bethambaltimore.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/November_bulletin_2014.pdf
Beth Am Synagogue,
2501 Eutaw Place,
Baltimore, MD 21217
410-523-2446
410-523-1729 fax

Mozel tov!

of course their synagogue does nothing but pull in more refugees for further fundraising use. here's where they manage to pull in an afgani with wife and 6 children…. (((children))) aged 6-20.
betham.org/justice/event/beth-am-sponsors-refugee-family-0

Surprisingly, lots of ingredients that show up in "modern European" cuisine have North American origins

Lena Hershkovitz is apparantly the Vice President of Propaganda getting people in baltimore to sign up for Obamacare before the deadlines.
baltimoresun.com/health/health-care/bs-hs-open-enrollment-deadline-20151213-story.html
marylandhbe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Connector-Entities-Contacts.pdf
lhershkovitz @ hcamaryland.org
410-649-0516 O
410-507-1898 C

That inspection is savage. Inspector spent an hour and a half there. That's a serious amount of shit wrong because they never list everything they find.

The pic shows her in the kitchen with no hat, and WTF is that guy doing in the background? Also no hat on him, possibly food on the floor there, and doing god knows what with a garbage can and a pizza peel. WTF?

found the facebook but i don't think i can go any further there without a login.
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154706649522980

The girl on dad's lap looks alot like Dylan Farrow, if you know what I mean.

Runs in the family.

Okay let's play a little game of jewdar. Both of these people are muh ecelebs, both of them are from New York, both are supposedly Italian. Is one of them Jewish, both or neither? Last names are Zito and Mitzewich.

Well, in the first pic, the angle doesn't really allow to get a good look at the nose's length, however, the bags under the eyes and the combination of a thin upper lip and a thicker, droopy bottom lip says juden to me.
The second seems OK.

she obviously kept her maiden name. i wonder if Lena Bloom is any relation to Lisa Bloom / Gloria Bloom -Allred. Maybe this is the even uglier sister?

Interdasting, first is at least half Italian I suspect his father to be a Polish jew. Vid related should provide better angles. I was almost sure 2 was the jew

HAS NO ONE NOTICED THE TRIANGLE SPIRAL BLUE SHIRT!?

That makes Unker sad.

Nobody goes to buffets for pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns&t=4890s

Chef John's recipies are all free so he couldn't possibly be a jew. Number 2 looks very juden to me.

Its all the jewy salk vaccines made on the kidneys monkeys with 10 new viruses for every so called vaccine. People have viruses floating around dormant in their system all the time. As soon as their immune system is compromised they go haywire.

Watch "The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses"

Someone with a sock account start dropping red pills

jesus christ, Conan OBrian has become a massive cuck

Their pizza looks like doughy shit

Yeah that's what I was leaning towards.

Pic related

Kek four for Schlomo

Conan is half jew so it's not exactly cucking.

Of course that would be their suggestive logo.

Got sauce on that?

Any pizza condesour would tell you it came from Napoleon and his conquering of Italy. There are even original recipes. …politcally speaking as a food item, it has some wicked false unity, anti-Christian history as it relates to napoleon's ambitions before his deathbed conversion.

Would it have killed them to put in a little more effort to design an attractive mermaid? God, I hate these faggots.

I mean really, how is this fact escaping notice? You're all circle jerking about noses and hands when the bitch is wearing the pedo logo out in the goddamned open.
You'd think any pizzeria owner who even heard of pizzagate would make damed sure to never have anything to do with that sort of logo ever again, and ESPECIALLY would not wear a shirt with it on it when the know they'd be in front of the media…
Except when you consider how part of Thelema is flaunting the evil you do in front of the uninitiated in order to gain power

They prefer ugly sexual deviance. ..btw the comet sign was from a jewish liquor store.

'La Resistance' and Napoleonic Pizza are actually French.

Surprising alot of invasive species come from the Americas

< culinary wasteland
< cooks pizza for a living

I'm having trouble finding the video. He was in canada and a guy started saying non-kosher things to him, and Conan scolded him with something like "Well I'm half jewish so that offends me". It could have been BS like he had one ancestor back somewere, or a joke (didn't sound like one). You can find secondary evidence of people commenting on the video.

It's like they want you to puke.

Looks like a shithole.

He is not jewish, he is actually just an anti racist irish liberal cuck faggot. His ancestry is documented and he has talked about how proud his parents are that they're all irish despite being in America for 4 generations or something. I know the video you're talking about. It's from his tour after he was bumped in favor of Leno, he goes somewhere very remote, in I think Alberta or Saskatchewan. He later clarifies that he said that because he's appalled by their "antisemitism". He is not jewish, he's just a liberal cuck who spends all his time around jews, knows his industry and who pays him, and is a groveling obsequious good goy. Traitors before enemies.

MUH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Also American cuisine was German up until shitalians ruined it.

Cabbage rolls and Paprikash are popular in the Midwest and those aren't German nor Italian food.

I see you're a man of culture as well. They fucked up there as no Southerner would make that mistake. Alas as I'm not going to cook food for pictures this is as good as it gets image mining.

Jesus.

This is it. We aren't slowly down or rotting on the spot. We are actively going backwards now. Hygiene standards that prevent disease are the next supremacist construct to be de-constructed.

this is what happens when leftists are allowed to exist

I see your deconstructed regurgitated stuffing, and raise you cunt dough.

That happy music though…

evertiem

great job im sorry this got unchecked

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
REPORT Holla Forums ILLEGAL FILES AND THREATS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
aazsx

Cucks

>(((italians))) talking about muh pizza
What are you, fucking stupid? I see you slathering a pile of doe with tomato paste in that very picture, you fuck. What about that cheese you're using? Mozzarella? Pleb cheese. Italians fucked up cheese. Look at you half-moolies all proud of your pizza. Every other European nation figured out the sandwich on their own. You just forgot the top piece of bread. Italians walking like "LOOK WHAT I MADE DUDE! I PUT MEAT ON BREAD!" reminds me of jews all proud of their sodeep food culture "bagels and lox" aka bread and fish.
If you follow their logic, Israel is bad for not letting Arabs in with their delicious kebabs. Africa is full of racist bigots who refuse to allow Mexicans in. How are they going to eat tacos? Fuck these retards.

Sucks the kike dick
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/watch-conan-obrien-continues-israel-tour-30778

these people are involved more deeply than it appears at first glance.

Definitely jewish. Look at their wonderful authentic food. Fucking bagels. Kikes with deviantart-tier tattoos LARPing as Italians.
What the fuck is with that picture?

thanks user.
keked hard :^)

(checked)
Kek blesses you for being a man of your word. What a fucking cuck. I think kikes take pride in jewed being an expression of getting fucked in the ass

Who is this even a shot at? I don't understand who these people think "Whites" are. And do they genuinely think that we need a bonefied Italian to make fucking pasta? Or that I need a pan faced gook to make stir fry? This is the weakest of the bug men arguments.

lel! The faggot can no longer say
FIX ​POL
because it has been included as a word filter.

Like Alex Jones does to water, I filtered you. Begone.

lel

To me it reeks of jewishness, or even that Sargon liberalist shit.
When?
Absolute retardation.
I have a few Italians in part of my family, and they'll argue about how "authentic" their pizza is all day, but they'd never say shit like this.

figures.

it does activate the almonds user

What I fundamentally don't understand is who is the ketchup and steak comment directed at? Like I'm a WASP myself, and as proud of it as they come and yet I can cook the food my home country. I can cook English pies and pasties, English breakfast and dinner. I can cook Welsh food and Scottish food as well. Maybe this isn't a shot at WASP's but it feels like one to me - and in that case, find me a person of Britannic descent who didn't experience home cuisine.

Josh was on TV last year.
baltimoremagazine.com/2016/11/1/chef-josh-hershkovitz-to-compete-on-food-networks-chopped-tuesday

Is the second pic a picture of after the fat Jew in the first pic became a tranny?

no it's the author, i thought it was lulzy when i noticed it.

I think the shot is at Trump for eating his steak well done, although you may be right. Jews don't think whites have culture, because whenever they see beauty their eyes glaze over and they start fantasizing about anus-based performance art. There was a thread here about leftists using "fetishization" to talk about anything whites like, but I think it's projection. They fetishize things like ethnic food. Put some cayenne pepper in a bowl of minced meat and they think you're some chef auteur. They also seem like wannabe-bourgeoisie, and so look down on the proles who sully their silver-tinged tastebuds with things like "ketchup". That's for the commoners. (((Us))) gourmets know so much better than the proles.

Another Cohencidence I see

look at his bitchtits

Ah okay, you can see why I thought it was a shot at those of Britannic descent though. People tend to view the dominant cultures as non-existent, because they're so inundated with Anglo culture/Americana worldwide - that it's values, art and cuisine tend to blend into the background fabric of our reality. They're all so deeply a part of our culture - that they don't even realize it exists.

philanthropy.com/article/A-Brash-Hedge-Fund-Manager/159037
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ackman
Karen Herskovitz might be a relative, she married a billionaire, and her sister manages the (((philanthropy))) / charity side business.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-26/clozel-goes-back-to-his-roots-following-30-billion-sale-to-j-j
Ori Hershkovitz is another rich kike running a health care based hedgefund management company. which relates to

there's money here somewhere and i guarantee you the clinton foundation is mixed in somewhere.

Looks like that guy that found the body in the suicide forest

Baltimore anons. You know what to do.

Bill Ackman, who runs pershing square capital management (and was married to hershkovitz) is a donor to the The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation.
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/

He got his ass chewed though in 2016 by joe biden for being an asshole asking him why he didn't run instead of clinton. Pic related.
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/06/23/joe-biden-s-beef-with-bill-ackman-sparks-heated-exchange-and-presidential-chatter.html

bill ackman's wife, Karen Herskovitz's wife's sister runs the charity activities of pershing square capital.

basically this pizza place is a front organization for charity activities in Baltimore to encourage and profit off of, incoming refugees to Baltimore and pump the money to the clinton foundation.

Both are jewish

more on karen ackman, her maiden name is hershkovitz. second pic

insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/3/10/meet-the-50-most-powerful-women-in-us-philanthropy.html

You can find obituaries of their family members and make that determination easily.

Never thought of that. But lots of merchants disguise themselves under Catholicism. A deacon at my church is one

At least send the bitch the memes you guys are doing, kek. If anyone lives near there, you should glue one to the window.

Bmore has a large jewish population, but they hide their racism towards blacks by signalling about their "jewish community involvement" instead, making it look like they're too busy building community to hire/do business with blacks

This shouldn't be making me angry, but it is. A lot.

Why you do this to me?

They're just rubbing this ackbar shit in.

lul this is satire, right? Most chicks this age don't cook as it is. Who thinks they'd go through this extra effort when they're already too lazy to use knives, etc.? I don't think that McDonald's and the local sushi place have much to fear from this stupid idea.

Was going to say both, but the one on the bottom could be clean. Top though, no question.

I didn't know Lena Dunham was even around back when Starbucks began.

With the help of culinary innovators like her, we'll be a shithole in no time.

Why does it always seem to be women that do this?

So they're Jews practicing cultural appropriation, then? Also:

So she's an advocate of people who don't know how to cook a cut of meat fully through without burning it? Not knocking those who prefer pink at varying amounts in their steak, but I'm sick of people thinking that eating undercooked meat (or any other food that is supposed to be cooked) is somehow patrician.

There are no mice there.
The rats won the war and chased them out.

It's that same souless, inoffensive, repetitive crap music they apply to anything they want you to swallow (in this case literally). It's quite nefarious.

Sex appeal is key to subversion. There's guys who'd eat the peanuts out of her shit if it was suggested with some happy music.

Josh is descended from survivors and has an uncle named Shlomo. Not making this up.
articles.baltimoresun.com/1997-06-23/news/1997174038_1_exodus-1947-british-warships-hershkovitz

im not sure why im surprised, but i am

Meanwhile we can't have "white community involvement" without getting physically and legally attacked.

This is how they're killing us.

Are we talking about Ira Hepatitis, the tattooed food prep guy? I would never eat there.

Oh the irony

Biden explained that part of the decision stemmed from the death of his son Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in 2015. The room grew quiet as Biden became emotional, and said: “I’m sorry…I’ve said enough.” That’s when Ackman blurted out “Why? That’s never stopped you before.”
Did Jew Biden sick his glow-in-the-dark niggers on him for this remark? It wouldn't surprise me if the only reason why this non-story is making the rounds is because Jew Biden was publicly humiliated.

This is just asking for Candida in your gastrointestinal tract

Conan hates gypsies

Remember pizzagate, user?

let me guess its one of those ridiculously expensive hipster pizza joints that serve wine, various no-name microbrews with a buttery aftertaste and for whatever put bacon on damn near everything?

thanks italian immigrants! only italian immigrants make 100% kosher italian food.

Poland and Japan are definitely missing out.

Craft beer is loaded with phytoestrogens.

Top bantz.

(…)