He must be stopped

#ReleaseTheMemo and impeach Glonald Glormph!

The memo shows Trump abusing FISA. Worse than Watergate!

Or at least, that's what people will be told

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked
Bumpity bump

Blunp

reposting from the other thread

Odd.
Everything I've heard is that the memo is about Obama abusing the FISA courts more explicitly than we already know he did.

So whats with all these claims its Trump?

Just shill blue at it again

user… I am dissapointed. do you seriously not understand what's going on here, do I need to spell it out for you, why there pics are claiming to take down trup with the memo.

read the OP again.

wtf now i love gronald grumph

OP's post was such shit, it was a bit difficult to tell if it's a troll/shill thread or not

there's a sticky about this, and I fail to see why you want that foil in the joke to be displayed in big bold letter… now play along.

indeed you are

#ImpeachDrumbfy #ReleaseTheMemo #TheResistance #ImWithHer #RefugeesWelcome #LiterallyHitler #MyWifeSon

Okay, I can be a bit retarded so help me out here…we're going to trick the lefties into demanding the memo which will help not hurt Trump?

I thought these memes looked way too competent to be legit.

OP is a massive faggot because he believes funny top kek irony translates over text.
This is a dirty op to trick leftists into pushing to release the memo for the toppest kek

Paul Ryan had to explain the difference between domestic and foreign surveillance to Trump

After President Donald Trump sent a tweet criticizing a critical national security program that allows the US to monitor foreign agents, House Speaker Paul Ryan had to spend half an hour explaining the difference between domestic and foreign surveillance to Trump.
The tweet was also at odds with a statement the White House press secretary sent out the night before, which said the administration strongly supported reauthorizing the program.
After Ryan and chief of staff John Kelly spoke to Trump, he sent out a second tweet amending his position.

'House votes on controversial FISA ACT today,'" Trump tweeted, referring to a chyron earlier Thursday on "Fox & Friends," the Fox News morning show he often watches and praises for its coverage of him.

"This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?" he continued.

Trump's tweet appeared to contradict a statement the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, released on Wednesday night signaling the administration's strong support for FISA — and specifically its Section 702, which allows the US government to track and collect the communications of foreigners overseas without a warrant.

Following the tweet, House Speaker Paul Ryan spent half an hour explaining the difference between foreign and domestic surveillance to Trump over the phone, The Washington Post reported. As Ryan spoke to Trump, Republicans who sat in on the call reacted with "disbelief and befuddlement," per the report.

The tweet also prompted chief of staff John Kelly to intervene and explain the importance of Section 702 and the US' foreign surveillance program to Trump.

The president attempted to clarify his position a little more than an hour after his initial tweet.

"With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today's vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land," he tweeted. "We need it! Get smart!"

Born yesterday were ya? Well, lurk for 2 years and then start posting.

ZOMGF FUCK GLUMPH!!#
I am literallY shaking with rage right.
Now
HITLER

so whats this memo? what does it contain? Ive been without internet since xmas.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PEOPLE POST FROGS!

FIRST HE CAME FOR THE SALVADORANS AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING
THEN HE CAME FOR THE HAITIANS AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

Where were you when Hitler came back?

#NAZIS

Why would a solitary red-pilled user ever give a fuck about the most jewish president since Roosevelt being impeached, elected after the jews hijacked each and every so-called jew-wise group in the Anglo-American sphere, and tricked them into campaigning for ZOG, for free.

Any self respecting user would be glad to see the end of this massive jewish fraud that only the dumbest aut-kikeiste would have ever fallen for.

here's your (((you))) for the effort you put into your subversion

U

U

U

U

Is that the same ZOG who couldn’t fall overthemselves fast enough in the scramble to try and prevent whites finally waking up and electing Trump and basically beginning to question the Jewish Problem in public?
Oh, (((you)))!

Imperch POOnald DUMPfffffff NOW!!!!!!11

What the absolute fuck, has Holla Forums seriously flipped?

Meh, he got elected and that's all good; but now imagine the massive shitstorm of his indictment, impeachment, and removal from office.

It's all about the Happening. Don't take it personal, kid.

#ReleaseTheMemo

Heh, shills are getting a bit more creative. How cute.

You're still pathetic, schlomo.

The one thing we know for a fact about the Trump situation is that the media has been absolutely beside themselves calling him each and every nasty name since he first announced way back in 2015. Even though nearly all his kids are jews or married to jews they've been calling him and more importantly his supporters racist/sexist/KKK/nazi etc. All that kvetching for 2 years and they were unable to stop him from getting the republican nomination and finally the presidency over the most qualified vagina ever. They have been spitting the most venomous, ludicrous, insane nonsense and all of it has boomeranged back onto them. The election of Trump, as imperfect as he may be, is important because it reveals that the power of the media has been by and large broken. The overton window has moved further right in the past 2 years than in the previous 20. Him getting ejected over some bullshit would mean the media has regained some of their power - assuming of course that it doesn't trigger the DOTR.

You criticism of Trump, however, is well noted. We all knew Trump was a stepping stone and for all the invective thrown at the man he is a moderate.

Your defeatism, on the other hand, is blatant horseshit. Be the change you want to see in the world.

How is Holla Forums supposed to be taken seriously when all is seems to be home to is lying jIDF kike cheerleaders for ZOG?

it translates just fine

IM SHAKING WITH XER BETA SOY CUCK RAGE
I SHALL JEST NO MORE
IMPEACH GLUMPF!

#Hitler

This is why we want the memos dumped so it can help expose Drumpfs Jew connectionism. Help spread the word.

its funny how the increasingly nihilistic they seem to be getting at the fact that Holla Forums is refusing their blackpill.

Any user who doesnt know how memetics works needs to fucking educate themselves. every and any blackpill is bullshit designed to keep you from using your almond.

Why cant morons into basic deceit?

The Drumby must go, protect our young citizens that are here because of DACA #DREAMers #Unite #ReleaseTheMemo

The actual question, and the only one that seems beyond all you super bad based fashy kikes is:

Why is Holla Forums now openly shilling for ZOG?

Kek, that Morgan Freeman one got me

I'm surprised Trump didn't snap after Congress gave a big fuck you to his wall yesterday with their bipartisan subsidized slave labor amnesty bill. Maybe this will do it.

GLUMPH IS FINISHED!!!!

#SHARE

Government transparency isn't pro kike

While individuality is a source of our strength and how we've done great things it can also lead to preventable suicides.

That video

I was waiting for the floor to collapse.

What the fuck? The shill content is fucking overflowing in this thread/op, why the FUCK would you make it specific and against things that are actually good values?? Schlomo OP 100%

If it were something like Ditch Drumpf #ReleasetheMemo then fine, but what the literal FUCK is that OP picture supposed to accomplish? You're literally working to misinform people and hope that it gets the memo released on the offchance that it is so beneficial to make up for this? I don't believe it. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You will be hanged for your crimes and sedition, you are disgusting.

IMPEEEEEEEECH BLUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFF

Its not illegal to 'spy' on foreign citizens illegally residing in your country ( as if federal district warrants wouldn't be blanketed for this anyways).

WTTTFFFFFF IMBLEACH PLUMPF NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

we trying to trick libtards here, they don;t even know the laws.

The point is to get libshit commie retards to do the work for us.

This tbh

This is ZOG thread.

BLEACHBIT GLUMBF

Brock bragged early last year that his team had assembled a mountain of damning oppo that could “knock Trump Tower down to the sub-basement.”

BLUMPF will never recover from this one.
NAZIS BTFO

thedailybeast.com/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us

Several members of the Brock empire painfully recall what they viewed as self-aggrandizing, exuberant episodes involving their boss. One such memory took place at a Christmas party in 2015 at the Comet Ping Pong pizza joint (of “#Pizzagate” infamy) in Washington, D.C. There, staffers recall, Brock at one point climbed atop the restaurant’s bar to deliver a fired-up speech. As Brock approached the finale of his remarks, the DJ started blasting Queen’s stadium-rock anthem, “We Are The Champions.”

DJ!

Most niggers would have seen there was already a thread. You must be a woman looking for attention OP.

Some of you are no fun. Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.

see

Some idiots don't know the way.
Perhaps you could have pointed the way, but you didn't.
You could have prevented this.

Just in case some of you didn't get the joke.
Bait