Cartoon Video Games

What are some fun GAMES I can play that are inspired by cartoons, Holla Forums?
There's Battle Crashers and the smash bros clone Punch Time Explosion for the 3DS/PS3/360, along with Nicktoons games as well.

Have any recommendations for me? I remember there being a game about DC Vs Mortal Combat.

Other urls found in this thread:

dokidokivisual.com/magic_of_stella/star_liner_magicofstella_2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The madman, he actually did it

Damn fun

Of course, it is VIDEOGAMES after all.
Not against the rules to post VIDEOGAMES, is it?

I heard that was the best SB game, I've only played the game boy one.
Which is the best version?

I hope this thread gets shitposted to death and you fuck off to Holla Forums.

Nope sorry, it's videogames. I'm not breaking any rules. Neither are the adventure time friends.

Any shitposts simply get reported and deleted as you see in the other thread (:

Yeah, drop your lesbian rape cartoon that is meant to confuse kids and fuck them up for life.

Any of the console versions are practically the same, but the PC version (which i haven't tried) is probably the best one.

I personally think it's the best show in Cartoon Network, which actually means it's slightly above average.

Wish they would drop the pandering, but this show is from the exact same people who worked on adventure time.
Neo-AT is now run by a bunch of liberal hipsters who ripoff evangelion.

How about any of the Nicktoons games, do they have any interesting lore, or can I just play them as is?

gay sex

Where are the furries when you need them?

The few ones that i've played are just about a bunch of Nickelodeon characters getting dropped into some alternate universe because [Villain, magical warp tunnels or something] and where pretty bland platformers but are good for fanservice i guess.

It's sad because now you really don't get many cartoons from Nick… just a bunch of weird shit made by weird people.

The furries are very respectful people, they aren't going to touch this thread because they are nice and tolerant.

Enjoy the videogames!

It's Harvey Beaks, The Loudhouse, and like two others.

They're surprisingly forgettable, honestly. They do re-runs of 90's shows on 'The Splat', but I dont have cable or satellite, so I don't watch it.

Best thing about those R&S games was the John K cover art lol

Make way for actual good cartoons, nigger.

Codemonkey please.

There will be no more good cartoons. It's another thing the left has completely destroyed. All the future holds is pretentious, Jewish, gay propaganda with badly drawn characters and shit animation.

I'm pretty fucking bummed John doesn't take a crack at asking nick to make a game stylized like Rayman Origins, or hell, even make Ren & Stimpy DLC characters for the next Rayman platformer! They'll blend in perfectly! The stretches and expressive faces just complete it!

Not exactly true, we can take it back and let a future generation make cartoons great again!

I miss duckman so bad.

even though the cartoon is based on the game, Evil the Cat appeared in the comic before so it's all right!

just don't get the GOG/Steam version of the game or you'll get cucked out of 2 whole levels, look for special edition for Win95. EWJ2 is best played on a PSX too

Glorious bastard also made catscratch!

Didn't Doug put his finger in the Storks movie too?

I heard that! I HAVE to look it up! I thought it was The Boss Baby, but I may be wrong!

I have to ask, Warren Spector directed this game. Is the guy any good? I remember the concept art being super kick ass.

Eh.

Bump

A friend of mine is basically forcing me to watch Steven Universe with him and it's a really fucking awful show.
Steven in particular is completely unlikeable. I feel like the show could be okay if the titular Steven wasn't in it.
And honestly, my friend reverts to this autistic child mindset where he gets way too excited and is just marginally unbearable for the time we spend watching it. Still, I know it makes him really happy to share something he's passionate about with me, so the least I can do is put up with it without telling him I hate it.

Only cartoon game I can distinctly remembering being awesome was the Astro Boy game for GBA, but that's not a cartoon as much as it is an anime.

It's funny, because Steven became Infinitely more obnoxious in Season 3. Most likely due to new writers and the niggerfaggot called Abhram Lamar or something, his twitter handle is @neorama if you want to cringe.

In the first season, he was this dorky fuck up that just wanted to help, but now he's this cringey unfunny fat faggot that tries way too fucking hard to be witty and takes it in the wrong direction.

It's not that good? I'm surprised!

Ohh, it's clever. I mean, many anons tried things like that and it never worked out well in the long run, usually bringing in even more cancer, but perhaps that is your intention? In either case, I salute your efforts (I was once a fool who tried to stop the inevitable too). Seeing this board and, by extension, whatever remains of this imageboard rot was fun for a while, but the glorious cleansing by fire is long, long overdue. And if this one fails to finish it off: remember that FiM is a cartoon too. Let the floodgates be torn asunder.

Oh yeah! I forgot FiM has a game! It got changed due to copyright, didn't it?

video related

I actually rented Nicktoons Unite from Hollywood Video as a kid and getting Battle for Volcano Island as a Christmas gift. I remember the first game being fun, though second game was eh. Never played either Attack of the Toybots or Globs of Doom, as I stopped after that.

In any case, pic related.

Or you know, just emulate the Sega CD version.

Paramount Studios. The people who brought us Laverne and Shirley–without anyone even asking for it. How will we ever thank them?

Oh fuck, this was my jam next to metroid, megaman zero, and legacy of goku 2.

the Tiny Toons game for the genesis or SNES (dont remember which) was kinda good for i can recall.
Spongebob BfBB is also good.
the Futurama game was okay.
Simpsons Hit and Run is good, the Arcade game is pretty great but better enjoyed with friends.
the DS Adventure Time game is okay, a good enough Zelda 2 clone.

you mean Gumball?

Second best show then.

Regular show is better than it too

How about a cartoon based off of a videogame instead?

do cartoon movie games count?

Punch time explosion XL is pretty good, but kind of unbalanced since it had some severe budget cuts.
Gen 6 licensed games are pretty good too.

here is a game better than everything else in the thread
dokidokivisual.com/magic_of_stella/star_liner_magicofstella_2016.php