4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite level in any video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8089022.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

well let's shit this thread up

Numbers and time confirm the real thread.

Day of the rope when?
Real thread by the way exactly on time and trips

Please die.

Never Ever.

I'm not sure how to stay up all night anymore.

fucking nigger mods smh

Morning everyone!

THEY TRIED TO KILL THE DONALD. Maybe probably. Sounds like it was maybe a misunderstanding but I don't trust (((the media))) anyway. This only helps us either way.

Wrist still fucked. No games in 3 days. Longest without them. I'm dying.

Hello

ayy

AYY LMAO

It will happen. Eventually. But it doesn't have to be right wing death squads doing it.

checked

By the way why is this thread an hour late

I saw that, or some of it at least

Oh, I can tell this thread will be fun.

Daylights Savings Time ended…or began. I can never keep track.

It's not 4 AM

But it started only a month ago

Did we get mentioned in a meta thread or something? Thats usually when you fags show up.

DST ended.

he'll just have his parents bribe him again no biggie

Yeah it is.

Not in America or whatever…

Howdy fellas

anything with rain or snow. some games have killer synth or techno music which i adore

I think this another universe tbh. I could've sworn DST ended last month. or we're just forgetful dumbasses

my favorite level is the one where you kill yourself

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You could at least try to be self aware.

Hey, welcome to the gay weeb hookup thread

howdy howdy

Good trade off I think. Seemed genuinely scared when I mentioned they were already printing time magazines with Killary's face on them with no donald trump companion version in case he wins.

Fuck me it's the TV schedules all over again.
I really like The Painted World of Ariamis

Daylight savings

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Faggots get out tbh.

You have some massive shit taste in anime, i hate you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

same

morning

now this actually feels much better than 4AM was since you faggots infected it

Bank level is Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Holla Forums already proved he's part of a child trafficking. Dude's name is mentioned a ton of times in the wikileaks & podesta emails, so he's definitely a plant or assassin.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WHAT?

What you think about the so called assassination attempt pepeguy?

have you seen the owner of this hat?

this took me too long to think about. I'm going to say Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy from Yoshi's Island, since it's my favourite game so it's probably close enough.

no u

Also, siIvagunner isn't dead, which is nice.

But I'm Australia

He's is right there in the OP

She seems disingenuous

I'm really enjoying this

so how have things been with you man, I haven't been in the threads since the volunteer got ban happy?

You should try to end your pathetic, worthless, life.

Nobody likes you, your mother wishes you weren't born. She regrets keeping you alive in her womb and would been better off aborting you.

The sooner you accept the fact that you're untimately worthless, the faster you can do us all a big favor and fucking end yourself.

Nobody tried to kill him. Not only were no shots fired, there wasn't even a gun and the guy has already been released from custody.

They've already been caught on video planning and bragging about these types of false flags, see: Project Veritas.

Please stop

I think the time change can repair my sleeping schedule.

That's why.

top kek

Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay
Ritsu is gay

I like to cuddle

PLEASE STOP

The assassin's name is in the emails?

Didn't the USSS just let this guy walk?

What the fuck is going on??

Yeah thats what I was guessing too.

That's super lewd

>>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THIS IS NOW A GASTON THREAD

So it's decided then

The only thing left now is

Do you wanna stay up all night, Onii-chan?

I wouldn't mind tbh.

Ayyyy

IN THE NAME SAMMY GUNS HYDE I COMMAND YOU TO STOP

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

They doxed him, found out he's in the wikileaks emails, & through that linked an address he owns to a "daycare center" with boarded up walls on google maps. Iceing on the cake? There's a guy in the picture that looks exactly like him with a blurred out face.

8ch.net/pol/res/8089022.html

I approve

add a dick to it and he's all over the fag

She doesn't seem interested, that's the real turn off

It's a shame 2 is cancer and 3 is shit.

The fact the bf is a nigger is actually more triggering

I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE SHOT TO STOP

Thats fucking amazing. Using the kikes technology against them like that.

Seriously though things are starting to get too fucking weird at this point. Trump has to win. DRAIN THE SWAMP

she seems sad

it's mainly Mark too afraid banning their asses another time and this time for good

NO ONE FUCKS AS MANY BITCHES AS GASTON

Let's cuddle together

I've heard of Daycare centers like that in Aus
They're basically tax havens run by pakis

Did mods ban the guy posting that fat tranny? Thank god.

Faggot.

they take real good care of the kids, thoroughly :^)

Stop sucking IRC dick, famiglia.
Nice try, lemon lime.

NO ONE CUDDLES GIRLS LIKE GASTON

But I have to cuddle my waifu

The same way the holywood directors do

He got shit on once for it, and not even that hard, since there were only 4 people throwing a fit so he went back on it. He even went back on removing the name field in something like 3 hours because a couple people complained about the email field that's almost never used for anything other than sage.

keep fighting the good fight, fag

I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE FUCKER

She seems like she has Autism

She seems like she doesn’t know why she's here

Good point

It's the face that looks just potato enough to be wrong looking.

it's fucking pathetic

she has an ugly jaw

I forgot how fucking fun 4AM could be if there is no faggots to cry about their fee fees and the mods fuck off

There's always room for tender cuddling and loving between boys user

fair enough

Good morning, gentlemen. I hope you're all doing well. My week has been alright. I'm getting a ton of work, so I'm quite happy. Despite my being busy, I still managed to upgrade my GPU. Got myself 6GB 1060. The difference is immense.

Also, I started watching the new season of RWBY. Dear god the fights are just not the same anymore. They lack the oomph from the previous seasons. But to be honest all I care about is my waifu. She appeared in the new episode this weekend but I haven't seen it yet, if only because I'm not giving my money to cuckster teeth.

Lava Reef in S3&K. Map 28 in Doom 2. Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time.

MODS PLEASE

Faggot kill yourself.

wrong thread, nigger
you'll have to wait another week for your waifu circle jerk

HE HAS NO VAG
HE HAS NO MICK
THIS FAG HAS A DICK

A tripfag you can easily filter is less obnoxious than a proxyfag throwing a shit fit over the tripfag's presence. Ritsu's an attention whoring faggot, we get it. I don't think even he disputes that, but come the fuck on. If you don't want to see his posts, it takes two seconds and you'll never see them again if you don't want to.

This is honestly on the same level as the niggers that disable the profanity filter in games and then flip shit when they see a word that offends them.

I consider myself a dedicated Genesis fan. Even at 22 years old, younger than some of the members' children, I'm just crazy about them. I've been to only one concert, back when I was 17. Since then, I've kept up with their music. Not because I still love it (though I do); not because they have finally taken time to remaster and update their catalog (though they are). No, I'm doing it out of pity. Self-pity, pity for the band, it's a pity-palooza over here. Why do I feel so bad for these musicians? I regret ever knowing, but I think if I vent a little, it may help me cope.

It was 2007. Mid-September, I believe. My girlfriend and I were almost at our hotel in Philly, the city of brotherly love. More importantly, it was the city that Phil and the gang were setting up base in for their very last tour together. Michelle, though she agreed to join me, was a hipster before it was popular (pun intended). She was a huge Peter Gabriel fan, and hated Collins with a passion. I would have mentioned to her that he played with Gabriel even around the same time as Duke, but there are some people that just aren't worth arguing with. She's like Fox News, only a lot more intelligent.

I saw that the animation got better on your waifus show?

Or at least thats what the one or two screenshots of it I saw looked like at least.

^ this tbh

NO ONE SINGS AS WELL AS GASTON

As we pulled in through the parking lot in the pitch black night, Miss "Invisible Touch is a Piece of Cockadookie" had just half woken up from a deep sleep. I was so tired I could have fallen asleep driving, so I was eager to finally park the car and get a bed. Just as I was pulling into an open spot, Michelle screamed at the top of her lungs, lunging her arms back and forth. I practically had a seizure right there, but once I recovered, I stopped half a foot from the concrete bump and tried to calm her down.
It took what seemed like an hour, but her breathing eventually slowed and she started talking in complete sentences.
"I- I saw Magog!" she stuttered. I had no clue what she was talking about, but I tried to respond anyway.

you seem to not understand that with his mere presence the whole of 4am becomes disabled, mentally mind you
your "ignore it" ways are fucking retarded and so are you

He'll never be replaced either. Holla Forums's vols are breaking rules, but Jim and Ron are too busy shitting out things nobody wants to replace them. I just wish 8/v/ replacements weren't too busy being smug about how they aren't on 8/v/ to be anything other than dead.

It used to be better. Granted, the threads started as feels threads and just devolved into avatarfagging.

Phil is shit, get over it.

"What do you mean? No one is here, sweetie. Now just calm down and rela-"
"PETER GABRIEL. IN HIS MAGOG COSTUME." Now, I knew what she meant, but I was even more exasperated.
"You were probably still dreaming, honey, " I said with a sigh.
"THEN WHY IS THERE BLOOD ALL OVER THE WINDSHEILD?"
I looked towards it, but I saw nothing. I began to turn my head back towards her and reply, but I heard a slight hum. If you've heard the end of the Sgt. Pepper album when you were younger, where the high pitched ringing starts, you have a good idea of what this was. I swiveled my head back in the direction of the windshield to figure out what it was, and then I saw it. There was a gooey, dark liquid all over the windshield. It wasn't blood, though.
Blood isn't black, and it certainly doesn't bubble like a boiling pot of water.
I gasped for air, not believing what I saw. How didn't I see this earlier? Why did Michelle see it before me? How did running over young Peter Gabriel in a Magog costume create this? Most importantly, what the hell was this stuff?
Then I woke up.

nice trips hello phil i am a big fan of your music you make fantastic music i like your song in the air tonight sign my wifes sons penis please

it didn't have to be this way
they had their own board but nobody drove them back to it, giving up and ignoring them was a fucking mistake

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD?

18 MILLION DOLLARS

I survived my lapse into sleep with only a dent in the adjacent car and a perturbed girlfriend. I was still in shock, but I got over it and received my key for room 26, a medium sized area on the second floor. We gladly went to sleep, until I heard a knock on the door. It was 3:30 in the morning. Who would come to my room at this time? In fact, why would someone come to my room? It's not every day someone knows my room number and visits me, even during the day.
Reluctantly, I got up and opened it. No one was there, but a VHS tape was lying on the ground. I turned it over and the label read, "Video Diary- Genesis recording their new album, 1972. Transferred from Super 8 film."

At this point, I came to the logical conclusion that I was dreaming again, so I decided to watch the tape and see what my subconscious had in store for me.
Amazingly, the hotel had a combined VHS and DVD player with the TV (most hotels don't even have anywhere to plug in RCA cables), so I put it in, turned down the volume so my dream girlfriend wouldn't start screaming again, and pressed play.
The tape (or film, I'm not sure if this was from the transfer or was already there) wavered a little bit, and then a face came up on the screen. It took me a moment, as VHS and 8mm film are both very low-quality formats, but I realized it was Peter Gabriel from the early 70's. I mentally congratulated my subconscious for sobering up, because the last dream cold only have been created on a abnormally high dose of cocaine.
Peter adjusted and bumped the camera a bit, which told me he was using the type of film with optical sound (most 8mm is silent). Subsequently, he started talking. He basically said that he wanted to document the creation of the next Genesis album (from the label, it must be Foxtrot). He saw that the band was starting to become popular, and he was thinking about releasing this footage as a documentary in the future. Clearly, he was starting to become interested in film, which would show itself more clearly during the Lamb album and tour.

post yfw shitposting will drive out tripfag circlejerk

We've told them time again to leave, that their behavior is antithetical anonymous posting on an image board. They have their own fucking board to post but no, they have to come here shit up the place, taking 4am away from anons and make it all about them.

I miss the old 4am. Thanks Mark

I had to remind myself, though, that I was simply having a good dream, so I wouldn't get too disappointed when I woke up. I sighed and glued my eyes back on the screen. Pete did mock interviews with the other band members. First Mike, then Tony, and finally Steve and Phil together, since they were still newcomers. So far, it was mildly entertaining. Tony had a lot of his signature "British humor" (or, to be accurate, "British humour").
Then, the camera cut to the actual sessions. The first song they were doing was "Watcher of the Skies". Apparently, it had been fleshed out during the Nursery Cryme tour, so all they did was make some minor tweaks and record it. I was even more entranced by the introduction here than on my CD copy. It might have been the fact that I could see the band playing it, but it was almost unnatural how good quality the actual song was compared to the talking bits of the video. "Well, duh," I thought, "it's a dream. You're probably just remembering the real version here."

you can't miss something you've never been part of

Your fault, love.

It's better during some more "normal" scenes. I think the addition of dynamic shadows alone has improved the quality of scenes immensely. My only issue is that the character models look a bit "plastic-ish". The previous ones were made in such a way it reminded you of an actual anime, kinda like cel-shading. Still, I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.

this tbh

The board wasn't created until Mark did a ban wave last year that he went back on after an hour or two, and all he did was ban the 3-4 avatarfags that were posting when it was in autosage rather than ban everyone. They all either circlejerk in the cytube, irc, or discord with no overlap between the three anyway.

It was better before you showed up.

>>>Holla Forums
exists you know, I have no idea why people try to do that stuff here

When the avatarbans came in we lost about 20-30 anonymous posters not trip/name/avatarfags but the anons of the thread.

Ahhh hows the story coming along? Do you watch it just for her or what?

Friendly reminder to not only filter but also ignore tripfags and namefags. Do not reply to or acknowledge their presence. Attention is what they want.

Do not replay to tripfag. Act like he was never born.

they cytube fags at least weren't as obnoxious and even they hate Fagsu
they only had to drop avatarfagging but they just couldn't help being retarded

which time?

Have you ever have fap while driving

I will have you know I attempt to ensure there is no circle jerking in the IRC because everyone is a faggot and deserves to be hanged, including me.

Anyway, they glossed over the other songs and some in-between discussion. They played Can-Utility, which they also had played before, but they changed the lyrics a bit since they were originally just mumbled out by Peter. Tony guided the recording of Time Table, which was not played before. Gabriel even took some snippets of Hackett playing Horizons. All he had so far was the part inspired by some classical or baroque piece, i.e. the beginning. Then came Get 'Em Out by Friday.
This one took more effort, and Tony complained every now and then that Peter was putting too many lyrics on. The singer did have this problem, which was magnified in Battle of Epping Forest and the Colony of Slippermen on later albums. They kept going, and they did well. However, near the end, something told me my dream had only switched from cocaine to acid. Peter started getting more irritable, and the last time Tony complained, Gabriel slapped him. I was still interested, and I knew I could wake up any time I wanted, so I awkwardly made it through the recording of this one so I could hear Supper's Ready.

how the fuck would you know, they were anonymous after all
they migth be lurking and think to themselves I fucking hate these people

Have you ever read creepypastas before? They're like ghost stories of the internet. There's Slenderman, Smile.jpg, and every other ungodly nightmare you could ever imagine.
This is where I started to feel like I was in one.
Okay, so Tony suggested using some pieces of old music he wrote during university. I hadn't known he wrote the most epic piece ever to come from any Genesis member right after he and the band wrote the sappiest, weakest album to come from the 60's. I was impressed by his improvement, to say the least. He didn't sound proud, though, since he was still feeling weary of Peter. Gabriel liked the idea, though, and offered to write some lyrics.
When Tony demonstrated his developing music for Lover's Leap, Pete went into a sort of trance. He started describing the story of the lyrics that some have heard. Basically, he was with his wife once and she seemed possessed or something, so he and a friend and producer, John Anthony, restrained her and got her to act naturally again. Later, Peter looked outside and saw a different lawn and a bunch of people standing on it.

When the tale ended, there was a long awkward pause. Suddenly, Pete started talking again. He wanted to make an epic poem of sorts, a side-long medley. He wanted to get all of "these feelings" out. I didn't feel very much at ease, and neither did Tony apparently, because he waited a while before responding. When he did, he sort of awkwardly tumbled through saying he had a few different songs on hand, and Peter could write the words if he really wanted to.
The video suddenly cut to static, and I thought the original camera ran out of film. But when I went to shut the TV off and wake up, some footage came back on. The band was playing through Apocalypse in 9/8, and the camera started about 2/3 of the way into the keyboard solo. Peter's climactic "666" part was just about to start when I realized something.

4am got what it deserved

Every single avatar from before Mark brought back that retarded rule is still every. Every one of them. The only thing that changed was he caused board drama where there was hardly any before and led to this kind of meta shitposting in the thread constantly.

This time.

What is your favourite genesis song

NO BODY FUCKS FAGGOTS LIKE GASTON

what is the best live genesis video and why is it at Wembly?

so just like last time then

die queer.

it must be nice living in a fantasy world

I already have a filter on him

They avatarfagged, they can't help it.

When rule 8 was changed to include avatarfagging. The first batch of bans killed off all but two of the avatarfags from then.

Day of the rope when?

well that's not quite accurate

more than 2 stuck around

What should I do to celebrate Trump winning the election?

Well, I'm intrigued, at least. I mostly watch for Yang, but we'll see how the story goes. The biggest problem with the show before was that there was little to no conflict besides "beating up some monsters or animal-eared terrorists". There was some foreshadowing here and there but that's about it, and even then it was mostly all in the soundtrack. It wasn't until season 3 that the story actually kicked in. As for season 4, it's too early to pass any judgment, I think. I'm eager to see how the characters will develop at least, especially Yang and the blonde guy who lost his girlfriend.

this just might be the best 4AM thread since the cancer started

a chick

Shizu and I are the only two avatarfags that regularly post, even if they get only a handful of posts in as far as I know. Practically everyone else either posted 5 times and haven't touched the threads since, or only show up once every few months.

LET ME FINISH MY STORY, YOU HOTPOCKETEER

Usually, blinking really fast several times wakes me up, so I tried that. Nothing happened.
I started to panic, thinking this was actually real, but I remembered that sometimes it doesn't work right away. Every now and then, it takes a little while. So I kept blinking to a great singer's agonizing wails for what seemed like an eternity, but it was to no avail. I couldn't wake up, so I finally decided I was awake the whole time. I switched off the TV instead, planning to burn the tape or something else just as permanent.
The video kept playing.
This is where I finally broke down and cried, seeing nothing else I could do. A couple hours later, Michelle woke up and ran over. She saw the video, which by this point had less fire and Peter's screams were more like whimpers. Even so, she shrieked louder than if she'd seen the Devil himself, and started hitting me, thinking this was a sick, twisted prank I was doing. I started to hastily explain what I had gone through, but the TV exploded.
The hotel management listened to my story, but they could've cared less about someone's "regrettable nightmare". I don't know if that tape was real, what happened to it, if Peter Gabriel was replaced in a Paul-is-dead kind of way, or anything else. I went to the concert, but I hated it. I couldn't stop worrying about Phil, Mike, Tony, Steve, and Peter. To this day, I don't know what I saw, but I will never forget.
I'm going to send this now, I think someone is at the door. I have a doorbell, but they knocked. Odd.

Thing is, you're blaming the behavior of the meta shitters on Mark.

And we're done. Thanks everyone.

They wouldn't be here if Mark actually did his job and banned them :^)

are you telling me that ignoring people that shit up a thread doesn't do the trick?
well holy fucking shit

Gay sex?

ritsu was an avatar fag

I don't think it has been a month since smoke last posted, miss him a bit

I see yui here pretty often too

i got banned for a fucking post last 4am so mods aree still ban happy>>11166314

Must be nice having a show with your waifu still airing at least. Hopefully you get some merch out of it.

Well there wasn't this kind of spam before the bans so. There would be one or two people mention something here and there and that one /suicide/ guy often but it wasn't a big thing like it is now. When you start a witch hunt people are going to follow.

I'm sorry user, I'm her's

There's also the matter of the bans being really short
My luck finally ran out and got hit tonight, though I was properly avatarfagging instead of how I usually go

god fucking bless

Do you guys like British music?

Book a room at Trump Hotel DC for when the Inauguration is perhaps

no its fine.
the point is thats its from yesterday.

what the fug

I never left
>>>/suicide/

Your spam was pretty shit tbh.

(checked)
Even if they permabanned people most avatars would stay anyway.

Hate that slippy slidey shit.

And you should just go tripfag tbh

my messages were always ones of enlightenment and guidance, you double nigger

It could work, but enough of Holla Forums is retarded enough to not filter and report things that it'll never work.

No.

But he wasn't avatarfagging with the group that saw the first ban wave. Neither was Yui.

You keep telling that to yourself. What guidance is there other than Phil Collins (GBUH)?

not if they kept banning them on sight, but you can't possibly ask a mod to do more than one task at once or he'll shit his pants and cry

this thread is the living counter example, huh

Maybe he's a Dingo

the life after life
>>>/suicide/

Which is why Holla Forums will never get better.

Not one of the two recognized prophets tbh. I bet you're an agent of Peter Gaybriel tbh.

Too bad Huey Lewis is the superior artist.

Actually it's because Vidya is getting progressively shitteir so there is less topics to talk about

yno

if only you had gotten dubs with that, but you know what you must do now
>>>/suicide/

Debatable.

fair point

that would make sense

like i said. music fam.

How can you be so blind before the Word?

Are you a dingo

any false prophet is bound to his flesh, you won't see the true light until you've left your earthly prison of flesh

Too bad /vr/ doesn't get traffic and retro threads on here usually end up getting a handful of people screaming about how CRTs are for hipsters and don't offer anything else.

Name pls go

I have seen the light, and it's not Phil Collins.

Lies.

I even remember a time when gay posting wasn't common.

>>>/suicide/

My sister is having a sleepover with many cute friends. All I can think of is that my sisters room is filled with young pussy and several sets of squeezy titties now.

oh you mean the time before avatarfags?

/vr/ is dead is because we've played the games and we've discussed most of what to discuss on them

Cucky Lewis' only good songs were Theme of Ghostbusters and Theme of Dubs

The Collins (GBUH) doesn't reward those who hasten their deaths, only if they die in the cause of Genesis. Accept the Gospel and stop wasting your life in these threads, brother.

Clearly you have seen nothing.

Yeah I guess ice levels usually got that ambient or like high pitch kinda shit goin on, thats always nice.

What you gotta do is wait until one of them gets separated from the herd. Then thats when you grabber by the pussy.

our souls are at odds, but I am certain we will find our answers in the after life one day

/vr/ is dead because it's operated by Ritsu's buttbuddy Yui. See the light and cast off the shackles of this thread.

And if you've seen how retarded and genuinely autistic cuckchan /vr/ is, it's for the best

After you.

There was a brief time with avatarfags that didn't devolve into gay posting. It was at it's worst when Spider first started posting tbh.

I'd say it's mostly dead because there wasn't much traffic on 4/vr/ for the longest time. That and people generally dislike having to wait for replies so they stick to Holla Forums.

All lies.

You'll understand in due time.

NO.

a more civilized time

One of them is a slut who showed off her long sleepshirt to me and my dad by spinning in place fully aware that her panties got exposed. Another time she insisted on giving a goodnight kiss.

have you fucking forgotten Homoko and Belrose?
literally HOMOko

The cause of avatarfagging is Vidya becoming shit

You gonna tap that brah?

I still need to make that dosbox guide

It's the truth, even Sting was a better artist.

Huey was only good in fits and spurts.

you best be in her age range, gringo

quints get?

nope
>>>/suicide/

No.
Maybe. If I get a real chance.

No.

I'm banning you for that.

How old we talking here anyway?

It was a better time.

At least Bel and Homoko didn't attract a 300 pound guy that posted himself naked riding a dildo for ~5 posts before being banned. At least Bel and Homoko weren't around when several people posted dicks because they could. Homoko did post his naked back once and his feet once though. Belrose was just a faggot who was there for attention because he got chased out of every other general before going back to 4chan and Tumblr just like Ritsu is now.

smh tbh oniifam

(fucking checked)

Cause for avatarfagging is mods doing jackshit and letting them fester without contributing anything to Holla Forums that warrants their needless identity.

Shouldn't you be circlejerking with some Canadian faggot somewhere else?

in the oven you go

Where is the fire you promised?

user, Homoko posted dick pics, where the fuck were you

The only Canadian I even talk too at this point hasn't replied to the email I sent him several weeks ago.

It's this. I wasn't even expecting anything to happen honestly.

You sure it was Homoko? I know Tor did.

I'm guessing she is either 13 or 14.

How is it my fault she is a slut?

top cuck

your music taste a shit

Don't play games with me, I know your every move. :^) tbh fam

Get while the gettings good. Shes gonna be an old hag in another couple of years.

I am at least 99% certain, because the thread would talk about it for a couple days after
I wish I had started archiving this shit back then

If you're not gay you're a normalfag

fags are the only people I can relate to, at this point

Better than yours.

At least it was just him being a faggot rather than a lot of people being a faggot. Besides, why can't we go back to a time when there were no avatarfags?

I'm innocent! I've more or less stopped posting in the board.

I remember people talking about how he posted his legs and the fact that he cut them, but I don't remember his dick.

If you relate to filth that only crave ejaculation, you need Jesus user.

Yeah, right.

There's literally nothing wrong with gays. They're people too!

I was shitposting in 2007, can you say the same?

Before the avatarfags it was literally a fag fest. Do you remember fat dick dude? No you don't. So shut your fucking mouth about "old 4am" you insufferable newfag dolt.

Back in 2012 it was mostly mlp spam, what's your point?

The Yakuza fag might remember it better, but I am still certain he did
he'd start hitting on belrose after a while and they'd gay the threads up again

Can you say the same?

That was because I was bullying him about how HomokoxBelrose was the thread OTP. I think he was trying to fuck with people.

I can say it, can you?

No, the reason for avatarfagging is shit vidya as it means less quality discussion meaning less focus on the content of posts means that Avatarfags can flourish

The avatar fags were fucking
B L I S S
L
I
S
S
compared to all the other bullshit. They replied to posters, they talked about shit with anons, they used the thread as you believe it's intended to be used, but no because they posted a stupid fucking image with their post, they are the fucking devil incarnate. You are an idiot, and I hope you die in a fiery car wreck you fucking FAGGOT

Seriously though, Tuna and Huey should fuck already. They spend every day circlejerking on their own private board and both are faggots in every sense of the word.

Yeah man, same. :^)

Oh I bet he wanted to fuck some people really bad

get the fuck off this board

Holy shit, m8. You're fucking salty. Maybe the late 2014 threads were a bit before your time?

Do you know who these avatarfags are? No you don't, therefore by definition they are anonymous. It's not my fault you're such a God damn retard you don't know the definition of "anonymous"

Nice gymnastics.

you mean the faggot that greet each other by name you fucking nigger?

There is literally nothing wrong with 4am threads being all gayposting. You're just upset because you can't avatarfag anymore.

That's good. The board is mostly spider, the one guy who keeps saying he's gay, the guy who's constantly trying to have sex and Tuna talking about random shit, I hardly post on it anymore.

:^)

They all had fucking names you faggot, they aren't anonymous.

HOLY SHIT WHY IS KANJI SO GOD DAMNED DIFFICULT TO LEARN

Now I know why asian children are purported to be geniuses by the time they're ten; it's because they have to learn a convoluted and fucked up language system in order to even function in their society.

everyone has fucking cordyceps now

the smartfags have maoist cordyceps and the angry dumbfags have protestant cordyceps

literally every human on earth is a vesicle in one of many superorganisms, each dedicated to wiping each other out

where the fuck is the place to be fucking human again

user…

nah fam, they're just good at math because their education system isn't used for indoctrination the nip ones anyway

I'm just fucking tired of people bitching about avatarfags, it's literally killed the thread, hope you're fucking happy.

Yea what's soritsus name? How old is he? Where does he live?

I do not understand this I fucking despise gay posting and faggots and I can not fucking wait for the day when faggots are in fucking trees. God willing that will be soon.

That's why you added him on steam. So when are you going to go to Canada so you can polish his winky? Hey, didn't you post there yesterday?

Don't beat yourself up. Even native speakers struggle with all the bullshit memorization

Can't be happier, sweetheart. Now all we need is this thread to be gone for a while.

FUCK YOU DOUBLES I WILL LEARN YOU SHOULD JUST GIT GUD

I thought nippon was a matriarchy or something

He's a 20 something spic that lives in Tennessee with his parents and is a neet. Gayposting is the superior posting, if you don't like it, ignore it :^).

Nah. I only added him on steam because we both were going through DaS3 at the time and decided to fuck around with co-op. Which is why I used hardly and not never.

lol avatarcuck is mad

I don't care where his pathetic basement lies
a name is a name, an identity
he doesn't have to be himself on here to have a name or persona

you wut mate?

I know you ERP all the time. You totally want his mcnuggies.

He's 27 and he lives somewhere in the south. Tennessee I think. You know he uses this shit as his own personal playpen and blog.

He comes across as someone who constantly posts on Reddit and only came to Holla Forums because all of his buddies were posting ebic screencaps and getting all dem upboats

uh are you telling me it's not? isn't it true that everyone in japan is technically in an open relationship and can fuck whoever they want as long as they don't "truly love" the people they're having extramarital affairs with? sounds pretty cucked to me, m8.

Sounds a bit like you too tbh. I can see why you too hit it off so well, you were even really tsundere about him. Are you going to fug?

you ever seen jap porn industry, m8?

Nah, I think I'll fug you instead.

Nice adultery. You should stay faithful unless you want to get stoned.

It's because the gook languages involve a bunch of memory so that's why gooks seem to be able to remember a bunch of shit but not have the deeper problem solving skills

VIDEO GAMES

If you're asking whether or not I've seen japanese porn, well yes I have. I don't know shit about their porn industry, though. Then again, I don't know shit bout murrican porn industry, either.

People in porn like to fuck a lot, big deal. That has nothing to do with how people conduct themselves in every day relationships.

DUDE WEED LMAO

they use college to recruit all the brights and brain-drain them off any groups who might be a problem. the end result is it's impossible to go back to Olde Chan, where you have lots of brightish people who all have their own unique takes on shit. instead, everybody worth talking to has been either integrated into the alt-left or alt-right hiveminds

I think you're describing korea fam

I think he's talking about the immense surplus of femal porn actresses and lack of male porn actors, if I remember correctly

If you think smart people go to college you're an idiot.

DUDE CANADIAN BOYPUSSY LMAO

You have to remember, if they have sex with me, I win.

Avatarfags provoke bitching about avatarfags like allergens cause allergic reactions. It has always been the only reaction. This was the only possible outcome from the minute it started, and everyone knew it, and they chose to do it anyway.

you are a carrier my dude

Truly this is a better thread I am very glad we've decided to come full circle this year and go back to faggot posting, now all we need is 2 new young, brain damaged faggots to come here and post their dicks and we'll be back at square 1. Can't wait for rule 9 next august.

I'm more upset that we're more open to faggot posting honestly. The most depraved act on the planet, death incarnate, is more accepted than some neet losers posting a picture of their waifu because they're lonely and want friends.

I second this

But Ritsu is gayposting. You know he used to ERP with people for free games?

You could applied to be a vol and banned everyone who did it. I think you're just upset that you can't get any dick and are lashing out at people who are open about it.

i miss when imageboard culture wasn't "everybody fighting everyone else for control of a tiny dying empire" but apparently fun is ``reddit''

We can't have things Reddit has, because Reddit is bad. Even if that means everything.

There's a big difference with ERPing with some faggot loser to get free shit and wanting to sodomize people or get sodomized.

If You Don't Like Something, You Secretly Like It! - A Retards Guide to Argument.

Nah, ritsu is fucking gay.

Accept your feelings. Become one with the dick you love.

I'm gonna have to start gathering up old 90s cartoons so I can do this again with you fags

don't limit yourself, have all the smugs there is

I always could use more smug images.

not enough love for 90s cartoons

I just want the 90's nostalgia shit to leave. Same for the whole nerd culture.

smug transcends all

Smug is best.

I don't even mean that fam, I just wish more good cartoons I liked from when I was young were used

like, I have real ghost busters, I bet I could make some good memes from that

i think i'm gonna buy the new blazblue. i don't really feel excited to play it at all, i just feel obligated.
what the fuck happened in this thread? it isn't 4 am yet.

that's almost impressive, how good at gayposting do you have to be to get free vidya?

You don't find the memes, the memes find you.

Meta spam and shitposting. Clocks got pushed back an hour, and it's always based on 4am EST because this is an American imageboard for Americans. It was 4am EST for 4chan as well.

hnnng

I really meant reaction images but the potential is there

it looks fun and i've never given a shit about blazblue

nostalgia is all we have

Jesus christ this thread is cancer today. I mean its usually shit nowadays after the bans but it's something else today. Have we finally reached over 60% newfag over the past few months of "new arrivals"?

I saw that shit. I was pissed off man, legitimately pissed off. I havent been genuinely angry in a long time, but that shit did it for me. I can already tell, this shit is going to end in civil war. Theyre too cocky and stupid to let it end any other way. But fuck, it's so ironic to me that the left tries to stand on their soapbox and talk about needing progress but are destroying democracy and freedom every chance they get. Such useful fucking idiots.

Yes, i will be sure to trust the lying media and corrupt government that has the current president campaigning against one of the nominees because "reasons". This election has already proven what a joke the west has become.

And 1 will never come back. From didnt know what made their games great.

but there is no avatarfags today, user
and the thread was actually fun

probably
doesn't help that volunteers are rule cucking

that's a good joke nigga

i sorta want to be intimate with orange hair guy

i think i only miss the 90s because it's the last time i was remotely happy.

and the clunky internet was super aesthetic

I don't know about you, but I got a smiel on my face today

well that makes you gay as fuck
but wheeler is a cool guy

ok

that's a good fucking game

I mean yeah he's a total ass who probably sets bugs and cats on fire but

It was nothing but arguing, shit flinging and non vidya discussion. Oh and yelling about the gays.

Only here though right? Wouldnt want to piss off the waifufags in their thread or anyone else breaking rule 8. Can't have standards nowadays can we?

He looks like the canadian version of captain planet.

user have you never seen captain planet?

like, who, given those powers, wouldn't, really

Johnny Quest?

dude JQ predates CP by like a decade

that a non argument
these threads weren't there to cuddle
when you couldn't sleep at 4am you'd either think up methods of suicide and then pussy out or come here

Ah, so thats who this dude is based off then?

yeah man, the fuckign diving bell was in the intro every episode

Nonsense. We used to talk vidya sometimes, nowadays its just bait and other bullshit because apparently by making everything worse somehow it'll get better :^).

er wait I guess not

so when did you blow in here, I'd reckon around mid 2015 :^)

the "not vidya" meme killed 4/v/ and probably 4chan

you weren't there for /q/

every fucking complaint thread, two jannies parachuting in to spitroast the OP and make sure no consensus was ever reached against them

the same arguments

i would bet money that they were reading off some kind of a script, because I fucking broke it one time

in this one thread on half/r9k/ I intercepted every rulefag talking point before they could lay it down and the guy I was arguing with resorted to going through my fucking post history on another board and shitposting about it at me

I posted so hard I forced a mod to post OOC

also i'm still bitter about shit that happened in 2009 lol

That explains his big reveal with mini venture.

What a surprise you can't defend your position and have to fall to basic character attacks. Shouldnt you be on freech?

I still believe the refusal to have generals helped to kill 4/v/ as well

you have no character here
with what, the words that you typed down?
I didn't know I was talking to a lawyer here

Same goes to you newfag. Now how about fucking back off to wherever you came from.

remember rustys friend who hangs out with swifty?

user, that really hurt my character, I wish you'd stop that

Ah. makes sense. I gotcha. Who does doctor z stand for?

oh also the cancer started on /tg/. that was the first board where there was a concerted, anti-community effort to Bring It To Heel.

which makes sense because the guy who asked for moot to include it in the first place was this awful fucking hipster jew york cunttt and i guess he figured he had ownership

at the time I was almost certain that SRS was doing some kind of a raid on Holla Forums but going over the logs with peeps like yetsturdy and the rest of the bland earnest dope crew, I now realize that the entire thing basically already had AIDS

I like how all the problems mods (and mods pretending to be users) have with generals are the most authoritarian shit
no, their problem is "there are tripfags in them" and "people sometimes talk about other shit"

literally the two most bullshit anti-human autistic objections you could possibly fucking have

they fucking split Holla Forums into two boards because the one was too fast to moderate

they slowed down the fucking board so that they could catch the farts the users farted out, put them in bottles, and confront the users with them all "is this yours? you are banned good sir"

they deleted the fucking textboards, not "sunsetted and kept in read-only" but fucking deleted them, because they didn't have the tools to ban people on them

they would no joke dead literally rather see the site die than not have control or even look like they don't have control over it

oh, and
i spent ten fucking years of my life on """"your"""" site lmao, i posted hundreds of times a day for years using the time i could've spent going to college or getting laid to generate content for your content mill and my reward is a fucking ban
i put my blood and the best years of my life into your dumb bullshit and you fuck me on it

the internet is evil, the internet is poison

iz pretty much canon breh