Soyboy e-celeb calls for political violence against the right

worthless internet movie reviewer Bob "The Movie Bob" Chipman called for violence against anyone to the right of himself on twitter. I think he should be made an example. I think enough pressure on this fat fuck's platforms like Geek.com (and their owners Ziff-Davis), also (((YouTube))) may get them to remove him (or demonetize him).

In b4
but he needs to be ruined

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/my-response-to-trumps-supporters-8de36b6c83c5
70news.wordpress.com/2017/06/16/huffpost-jason-fuller-trump-must-be-executed-or-sentenced-life-imprisonment-without-parole/
huffingtonpost.com/author/jason-fuller2
gotnews.com/busted-huffpost-contributor-jason-fuller-bluelightsshine-calling-for-trumps-execution-fired-after-being-triggered-by-a-customer/
twitter.com/bluelightsshine
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/
medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/donald-trumps-message-to-the-world-i-don-t-need-you-and-i-don-t-want-you-620f1870a365
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a surprise. His avatar looks exactly like the Paddocks.

His head looks like a thumb and he dresses like a teenager. Anyone taking him seriously should look at this man's sad life before following him as a leader.

He’s an old lolcow that gives nothing but sour milk. Let him live out the rest of his days bitter and lonely.

He'll probably kill people. He's just like Paddock.

DO IT FAGGOT

They are always like this.
Fat sad sacks of shit..
medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/my-response-to-trumps-supporters-8de36b6c83c5

70news.wordpress.com/2017/06/16/huffpost-jason-fuller-trump-must-be-executed-or-sentenced-life-imprisonment-without-parole/

huffingtonpost.com/author/jason-fuller2

gotnews.com/busted-huffpost-contributor-jason-fuller-bluelightsshine-calling-for-trumps-execution-fired-after-being-triggered-by-a-customer/

twitter.com/bluelightsshine

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/

Replace "Trumpers" with "Blacks" and have a good laugh.

yeah, and then we play the victim and public support swells for our side. (Bonus points if someone shoots back and kills him).

medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/donald-trumps-message-to-the-world-i-don-t-need-you-and-i-don-t-want-you-620f1870a365

How weak you must be to let someone of such low quality trigger you.

Hello Bob.

go home, Bob

Its funny, I remember how Bob hates it when white people play "jewish characters" in biblical movies like with Exodus or Noah.

I was thinking giving him the dunham treatment might be good, but might be just what this faggot needs.

but *a career change* might be just what this faggot needs.

ive noticed thats the libnig meme to say that right wingers are somehow the old remnants going away. They constantly say that to each other, so they are either blind to the overton window still moving right, or boldly lying. Im assuming they are just retarded and actually believe the stupid shit they hear on (((comedy central))) and (((the news)))

all these bugmen look alike

Don't give this fat tub of cunt any attention. He spent the entirety of Gamergate bleating out much the same. He's an SJW Boogie. He's small fry.

Pathetic.

lol

how long until someone figures out that we're on the third millenium?

He's a faggot but he's not a soyboy

The original Captain N was a varsity high school football quarterback from an upstanding white family. In the comics he sparks a jealous feud between the Lana, Princess of Videoland, and Samus Aran, the most famous alien bounty hunter in the galaxy. Bob Chipman, you are no Captain N.

give him some cardboard to play with and he'll calm down

G'wonnow

The bugmen deserve the bullet tbh fam.

So this fat autistic manboy is what futurism is about 'eh. I'm happy to be a relic in contrast then.

great thread OP.
really red pilled me on fat men in their 40's that play Nintendo and try to impress jewish feminists.
I thought they were cool before you blew my mind and made such a useful thread.

Bob is also a weeb hypocrite. He condemns western games like classic tomb raider and command and conquer red alert series for having attactive women and fan service. Yet give Japanese game a free pass for fan service. He also love the 80s Nintendo cartoon which feminists universally hate for sexism and enforcing gender roles. This is the same fat fuck who said Metroid other M was great for Samus character because it Japanese and only hate the prime trilogy because American Devs made Nintendo games.

he's the kind of person who would buy only 1 magazine and have it jam

Looks like you better get sum dip or sumthin tsss tsss

These assholes know nothing of redemption.

Redemption is precisely for those who are undeserving because if they did deserve it they don't need it.

After we lay these monsters to rest do not forget our values in peace times.

Isn't this the guy that called Megan Fox a blowup doll?

Inb4 "Liberalists" pretend a large enough portion of the political Left to even consider, thinks statements like this are reprehensible.

You're the one that wants to murder innocent whites kike.

Movieblob truly is something special. How a black hole of autism like him is able to feel superior to anyone (and everyone) is really amazing. I mean he "wrote" "a book", which is basically a written lets play.

dats racis!

I guess he has a chip on his shoulder.

How? Zelda and Peach/Toadstool were way more assertive in those cartoons than pretty much any princess type character at the time.

If it's older than them feminists assume it's bad.

Old=Bad is 90% of their reasoning.

Seriously, we need a new name for these fat beta male SJWs.
Bob has probably never eaten anything that wasn't deep fried in batter in his life, never mind eating soy

Fat equals estrogen so effectively he's a hairy woman.

Isn't that Andrew Dobson with a pair of balls?

Does anyone else remember the passage where he skipped a family member's funeral to play Super Mario?

Pack it in, this place is cuck chan

Or how he would just wait in his car playing gameboy waiting for everyone else to go to sleep.

If I were him I'd hang my head in shame being so selfish and unaware of those around him living a life of only childish pleasures that will leave him cold broken and alone in the end.

Pick only one.

Soyplanets?

yeah jewish communists aren't brutal at all in their treatment of the goyim when they hold the reigns of power
some dumb fucks unironically respect chomsky's intelligence, ridiculous

Honestly at this point I just want to see them hanging from trees on the Day of the Rope. Just let me see fat white bearded soy eating cucks dangling with purple faces and black tongues sticking out of their soybeard gullets.

If you want to get under his skin bring back some of the gamergate oc. Other than that all I gotta say is that watching him is like watching cwc. I'm just waiting for the wreck to happen.

lmao

Soy is prevalent in all kinds of ready made and microwavable foods.
Sweets as well.

bump for lolcow lulz

Let him, it'll be fucking hillarious
Fuck maybe we can even be able to aim him
I mean if he takes down Spencer and Kike Enouch that's 3 birds with 1 stone

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

bnmj

Curious, does this addendum mean anything, or is it some bullshit to bypass flood detection?

if someone where to mail this lard ass some food he would eat it without consideration for what the sender might have put in it

I think it's ironic that these numales dehumanize whites because of their speech and thoughts, while we dehumanize niggers because they rape and murder.

Anybody have that 4/v/ screencap of him losing his shit at anons? He sounds exactly like this.

Well he did say the most brutal.

We already have bugman

Worse, he actually brought a Gameboy to the funeral.

Look_Mum!_I_Posted_it_again!.jpg

FAT FUCK BOB WANTS TO BE A TEACHER
We must do everything in our power to ruin this for him

someone has evolved into an untermensche