Got 126 hours on it after playing it off and on since launch

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759213244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also if you aren't playing on the hardest difficulty you aren't doing it right

Insane only unlocks after beating it once on max and it's even better

you can't even jump

bad game

Use that if you want the game to look like shit.

I played the shit out of the game pre color mod, played a bit of it with it, now im back to playing without

i dunno why

That destruction engine was awesome, what a waste. The modding scene is sadly dead too, as they could have added a lot to the game like a zombie mode

Hatred comes up briefly in this image

I unironically am attracted to them MC.

Metalheads are my absolute weakness

I think a large part of the art style with Hatred is how the character views everything around him so hyper negatively with 0 hope or redeeming qualities

black and white, with only things of interest (like neon signs, blood, fire, etc) having color or putting off light
also the grimy, grainy aspects (actual graphical effects in the options) along with the chromatic abberation to give a really "warped" view to it

along with the OST which is killer

wew

It's time 28:28 is my favorite of all

But you ARE a faggot.

I may be a faggot but I'm always right :^).

Has since been patched, runs fine now.

Obviously shit game pre release that carried itself on controversy and didn't disappoint those predictions when it came out.

I would agree with you OP.

The main appeal is that it hearkens back to a time when video games were simpler and didn't try to justify themselves and appeal to casuals.

What normalfags don't seem to get is that Notim Portant doesn't need a reason or a backstory. It's completely irrelevant to what's going on. This alone is the primary problem that overly sensitive people had with the game. Violence is only ok if there are reasons to back it up. Even if those reasons are stupid.

The idea that someone could just go berserk and kill people is deeply unsettling.

Ironically, Hatred wasn't even as 'gorey' as some games like prototype, gears of war, or just about anything in the survival horror genre.

Hatred for the time it had was also well supported by the developers and gave more than a fair amount of content for it's price.

Many similarly priced games are quickly abandoned and plagued with pay to play DLC.

Comparatively, the Hatred devs frequently interacted with the community, did contests and gave out prizes, HAD MOD SUPPORT FASTER THAN HOTLINE MIAMI (wrap your head around that one), numerous patches to address slow performance and increase the graphical option adjustments available to users.

What elseā€¦

Personally helped the guy who made the FPS mod, made sure the krauts and aussies could still buy the game (when most developers wouldn't bother with the red tape), newfags might not remember but once upon a time one of the Hatred developers even did a Q&A here on Holla Forums, and FREE DLC.

Just all around a great game with an awesome team. There is literally nothing anyone could tell me that would change my opinion on the game. It was very enjoyable and one of the few games I took the time to complete 100% and then keep playing afterwards.

literally how did you get 100%
it takes fucking forever to get to lev 15 on survival mode Im only 12

Also whats the secret achievement

OP a shill

- t. you

Also if you got the rest of the loading screen backgrounds I would be grateful if you would post them.

Got more hold on

Also I'll try to find the color mod versions

these are all in steam steam apps common hated art
department harbor and metro are the survival ones
little side levels that take place immediately after the main game ends where the goal is just to stay alive as long as possible like zombies mode

the game just wasn't designed to be played that way honestly

I cant find the color mod loading screens I asked the dev for them

What?

PURE HATRED!

Which one? Roll-doge 200 times, beat a level in less than 10 mins, kill 50 hipsters

in exchange for the background images that you have so graciously provided I'll tell you.

Strategy: Only kill civs when you absolutely need health, camp around the north west side of the map near the bench and hallway that leads back into main lobby, launch grenades at soldiers as they spawn to the north and south of you, machine gun down survivors, invincible sprint if you get too damaged, try not to get carpal tunnel.

Confirmed for being a Newfag, there was anticipation for it's release and Hatred had the usual general for it.

It's not talked about much because the promised Modding tools took to long to come out. The most notable complaint about it is that the way the game handles physics severely effected hardware requirements but a patch came out for that. Gameplay was alright and a perfect time waster, but it's not enough to carry the game to "people will not shut up about how great this game is" levels.

Also

and watch out for missile launcher super soldiers they can't knock you out quick if you aren't paying attention.

I'll try that thanks
Also sometimes I like muting the in game music and playing the killing floor 1 and 2 ost's in place of it when playing survival mode

I really hope we get a Hatred 2, but the devs have refused to confirm or deny it and have been in general really coy about it

They say they are working on something so who knows

Post ideas for Hatred 2 ITT:

Also the guy in vid related has good ideas

Blessing in disguise. The "games that people won't shut up about" usually have more cancer than the terminal ward at Chernobyl.

Also some of the guys lines were a bit strange, none of it was cheesy but some of it seemed not 100% serious
If there is another one it should be 100% serious, 0 traces of satire at all

Lines like "you don't deserve a natural death" are fine
"Can you hear your guardian angel crying? I can" are eh

Also make enemies hide behind cover more, crouch etc
Make some civilians cower behind stuff, have some of them get on their knees begging not to die
Maybe have like 1 in 100 be scripted to charge at you if he/she is close to try to knock into you, if they get to you it takes some equivalent of "press (I forget) button to kick" except its to get them off you, this tiny little window would make you vulnerable to enemies shooting at you

Have cutscenes in the form of news reports about the aftermath of each level, show the horror in the reporters and people viewing it
Don't try to turn it into something deeper than that, just show how the outside world reacts to an entire town including all its police just being slaughtered and the guy is still out there killing more people

More stuff will probably come to me later

Non-native English speakers made the game.

You will notice the same oddities if you listen to old heavy metal albums made by people whose second language was English.

It is likely that Notim Portant was either a demon or became one during his massacre. This line and others hint at this.

Another example is the end of level 1 cut scene where he monologues about feeling his victims pain and suffering flowing through him and so forth.

I like it, but it gets fucking boring after a while. After the city level i basically had to force myself to complete it.

Hatred 2 should be an open world fps. Or at least a fps.

Are the one that posted that stupid "hes a demon" thing in the forums?
I cant find my response to copy and paste her fuck

Great psychic
Mediocre gunplay
Great destruction
Decent optimization

Over all 6-7/10

Kida reminds me of Gorky 17 soundtrack with was awesome

This

Well there you go its the same guy

come on now, this game is 5/10 at best you shill faggots

Yeah, honestly Scorpik is one of the best polish soundtrack creators, he also made soundtrack for witcher and painkiller

Faithful depiction of Finnish military war games in Lapland.

Not Important is a great character.

Honestly the only issue i had was with the system requirements and my toaster which made the game run like crap,i just found them ridiculously bloated for a top down twin stick shooter ; but thankfully RWS released the Postal Redux where they made all the Not Important changes so i can play the next best thing

i think it's more than 100k sales now
not that it's imptortant

noice

Huh? I couldn't stomach B&W eye-raping bullshit, but if it can look like a real game now, I can give it a shot.

It pretty alright. The devs are based too, they even are helping a modder with a FPS mod.

It's fun for an occasional romp. Not anything more than a grim dark twin stick so it's pretty simple but I don't know what else people expected.

If you're always right, what color is my underwear?

FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE

Damn, for a topdown shooter the graphics are pretty good in first person.

How is the mod scene for the game?

I don't think you're him. You're lacking a certain flair.

Judging from this thread there are color mod and first person mod.

No model replacements?
I really want to see a touhou mod where you gun down lunar rabbits.

I think you are able to replace models. Not quite sure however.

The butthurt it caused alone made it worth voting for it on DRM Greenlight.

Comedy Gold.

Never mind, you can steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759213244

We were saying undertale was bad

I think its not fair to compare one guys personal project done with a much smaller budget and no professional background to a game made by an entire team with a much larger budget.

reported and filtered

I think it was a shitty game that only Holla Forums liked and only because the SJBoogyman didn't like it. Goat related had a much better game.

Glad i killed that stupid flower before it turned into a gay goat.

Reminder that Notim Portant had a short time as the lead singer of Genesis

I see you're finally embracing the lewd, goatautist

Why do you save images of such a shitty game, even if you're doing it to point out how shit it is, its still autistic.

Glad I never played that game past 10 min. It was shit.

Been embracing it for over a year now.

Does this have a Metalocalypse mod?
Also, why the hell the devs used the Doom font for their game?

I checked to see if I had any pictures of the other ones. I only have these

Fuck that cunt too, Asgore was doing the right thing.

Also had best theme.

has anyone ever figured out who the VA is for him?

this isn't an undertale thread

reported and filtered

There's no metalocalypse mod
I guess because the font looks good

They're basically the same game.

reported and filtered

Except Undertale is a significantly better game.

It even does mass-murder better, since you get to know the characters you're slaughtering in the other route.

tbh its your fault for bringing up undermeme in the first place
also mods are cucks

This guy gets it. I still liked hated though.

its this guy

Modding for this game was dead on arrival. Your only choices for character replacements are Hitler and Tommy Wiseau.

I would literally suck someone's dick over the internet to get my hands on this.

Did you even bother looking op? there's a link for it in the mega archive.

It also doesn't work.

My favorite trailer for it

Does anyone know how to get Civ 6 without paying a shit ton of money?
Not trying to derail but I really fucking want it

It works fine for me.

Also you can get it now on steam for 9 bucks

Yep, that's me.

If you think my theory is stupid, that's fine.

But I'd like to hear your counter assessment even if you have to paraphrase it.

Crash bandicoot, Hitler, ISIS, and superpower mods as well.

I tried getting one of the main modders to do moonman but he wouldn't because "racism"

I can't even remember what you said to justify it
I know I had a big list of counters for it
I cant find the thread in the forums

Well we can agree to disagree then.

For the most part it's just adding a bit of fun to the lore of the game. But yeah, more likely than not i'm gonna guess that your counter argument suggested that most of the things I used to support my theory were a result of the style and theme of the game and not hidden lore.

You have to admit though that my theory would have made a hell of an edgy story/plot for the game.

Yeah like you said he's immune to fire even though if you are hardcore and play on max difficulty fire can seriously tick your health
He regains health from killing people because its a video game there is just no way to explain it in IRL terms
Black and white because see here

etc

Says stuff like "I can hear your guardian angel crying" because poles cant into english but its supposed to be mocking
He hates everything because insert X reason, its up to speculation, lots of people have gone not important before
]
etc all

That's one of the neat things about Notim Portant.

As mentions.

He is supposed to come off as this generic nihilist badguy, but what makes him unique is the fact that he is so one-dimensionaly negative that it surpasses the over-the-top characterization. He's like the videogame equivalent of Micheal Myers (serial killer not actor). A blank slate of pure evil. His hatred and one track mind for death and destruction make him unsettling because he is more like a force of nature than a human being.

In games like postal and GTA the violence is offset with humor and in many FPS the violence is offset with patriotism and duty. Hatred lacks these things and forces people to look at violence simply as a means unto itself.

Because lets face it. Violence and destruction is fun. But we fool ourselves into thinking that we can't indulge in it without 'reasons'. In this way, artistically speaking, Hatred does make us examine our own sense of self in relation to aggression, what people find is that there is not much separating themselves from Notim Portant. If you took away everything a man had, everything he cared about and valued, wouldn't Notim Portant be the thing that was left over in all of us?