The Garrote

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

If you don't know, look up the use of this easy-to-use tool!

Let's get real. We need to kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them

All urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/232768049_A_Convenient_One-Pot_Synthesis_of_Fentanyl
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

It's great to see how discouraged you are FBI

You know, suicide is always an option

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

you first agent Smith
lead the way

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Was it Trotsky who said "We Jews must lead our own opposition?"

Ok. Lead the way Jews and kill yourselves and kill other Jews. We will follow you in this fight

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

This is just sad, FBI. Why not become one of us? At least you would be winning then.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

which type of jew to kill is the real question

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Filename
garrote
NAVY
NBC

totally not a government agent, kek

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Might is right user. We will continue red pilling, but be prepared to exact justice on our enemies when the time comes.

Those who are afraid to do so are beholden to laws and morals that they had no say in creating. They are literally a slave class, who will be easily defeated when the 'laws' and 'rules' change.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

you do you
time they die…

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

we need to kill them

We really don't. Once reality finally sets in, and you can tell its starting to, for the common tier leftist pleb, many of them will have significant mental breakdowns. The antifa type gaydeludedfairies .. oops I meant 'revolutionaries'.. will ultimately suicide by cop and/or bubba.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Are you some kind of Trump loving newfag? We're talking about real targets here, not 'leftists'.

David Morgan
David Morgan

ok mr. 'we'
i am going to kill jews

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

using the garrote when you have rifles in the US
Thanks federal officer.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

youre welcome ffs

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

look up
If only there was a way you could have shared this information to us yourself…

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

No one look this shit up
It's probably just obscure enough to look you up

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

I'm right on it FBI-kun!

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Implying if I was going to kill someone I'd want to even be in the same state
What are organomercury compounds?
What is fentanyl (some indian just posted a fucking one pot STP for fentanyl) researchgate.net/publication/232768049_A_Convenient_One-Pot_Synthesis_of_Fentanyl
Implying I even need to worry about this shit as the average person is too retarded not to blow themselves up accidentally
Implying I'm not chill drinking ice tea and eating shrimp and thus have no desire for revolution

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

What is with the shills lately? Are they panicking over those my border my choice meatspace event?

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

And I forgot to sage

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

But seriously, these glow in the dark fucks forget that if we really wanted to fuck with them its as simple as knocking down a couple powerlines on a hot night in a melanin enriched community.

The fact we don't even need to think about using their own attack dogs and containment zones against them to redpill the normies and win the "hearts and minds" shows how fucking desperate these chucklefucks really are.

Seriously have you ever even thought of how disruptive a fucking commercial grade microwave can be with the screen punched out? You take the normies circus and they would chimp out hard

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Hey FBI, whatcha doin?

We're winning the culture war handily. Why would we resort to a less effective and less ethical method?

[Spoiler]The garrote is an awesome weapon though[/Spoiler]

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Goddamnit I always fuck up formatting. Eternal newfag.

…I can't triforce either.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

test
[spoiler]test[/Spoiler]

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

looks good for cutting some 12 gauge granular clay with

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Skip the stuff about his relations with his family if you dont want to hear it, almost the entire book is story after story of people being offed.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

garrote
not fully auto weapons and gas chambers

glow in the dark

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

kek, yeah whatever you say "Fellow evil neo-nazi" *Wink wink*

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

This guy gets it.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Why kill someone? It’s more consistent to see if they can create rather than to destroy.
Karmic Entropic Killer

Existing to reverse degeneration.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Nobody likes a namefag, fag.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

LOL

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit