Redpilling Jake Paul

Its a long stretch before we truly convert a former pedowood Disney star into our ideal representative for younger generations and our future children to come.
But what if we COULD turn Jake Paul from a dead 2017 meme into a key ally in our campaign against Hollywood and left's right hand. He has experience in group leadership on (((YouTube))), getting money from (((YouTube))), and forming large crowds of his fans.
youtube.com/channel/UCXGHsg4vEKzw0xkEkTn26kQ
JAKE PAUL FOR Holla Forums!

Good job op, here's a shill free first post.

Fuck it. Why not.

Jews are the pure race. The only race which is exempt from genetic experiments and DNA research. This is not because of the atrocities of the Holohoax but because The Annunaki have fortold us the Jews will be next to them as leaders of the New World.

That's nice, Shlomo. Quit your babbling and get back into your gas chamber.

Gotta keep that bloodline pure by inbreeding like the degenerate animals that you are

These are words from a poetical genius who shall bring down Hollywood from its feet

We did it to Tia Tequila apparently, we can do it to this moron.

Oh I thought this wouldn't be a waste of time, then I saw OP is a fucking tripfag. Reported for garbage

He's admittedly Jewish. If you're not a shill then you likely don't know that. I'm driving or i would find that video.

Then park and find the video.
==JAKE PAUL FOR Holla Forums

Jake "leafs get the rake" paul

imagine being so dense that you think Babylon was the GOAT, and had the only true religion the world has ever seen

Jake "Tie em up and let em fall" Paul

Jake "Line up against the wall" Paul

Jake "Gotta gas em all" Paul

There are some people you don't want on your side.

I understand this, but Jake Paul is jewish, in case you didn't notice something odd on his and his brother's look already.

lol

So what youre saying is there is potential for serious youtube memetic triggering if we photoshop a jewish youtuber gassing his jewish parents and sending these memes in mass to said youtuber??

Most normalfags hate him and his brother Logan for attention whoring, acting like a hooligan and generally being a douchebag. Being associated with him would hurt our cause.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of this

Checkarooni'd

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysn☕mia!bO.8VNPLAE ## Board Volunteer 01/18/18 (Thu) 23:29:10 No.7711343

If you fags can get >>7777777 by tonight I will give the board to someone else.

But if you can't… I'm here forever.

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

Jake Paul's a pedowood Disney star, wat?

But people hate Jake Paul, by association they would hate us as well.

I can't tell if this is a desperate attempt to try and bring us down by Jews or just some idiot neo cuckservative who believes that Jake Paul is popular and therefore is a good target.
Either way don't listen.

That's not a meme.