EDF thread

TIME FOR AN EDF THREAD SOLDIERS, LETS DO THIS
GO GO GO

See, that's the problem. I don't do co-op and the game seems boring as fuck in singleplayer

Im sorry you're autistic
Its not

That's where you're wrong. co-op is just about the same experience as singleplayer, only a few healing weapons become useless (which is insignificant among the arsenal you unlock throughout the game)
The only draw is if you don't like grinding for weapons, though you usually elect to do this instead of being forced to in order to progress.

Am i the only one who prefered 2017?

Single player is okay but it can get pretty obnoxious since having another player to res you and other players/classes to do different roles than you makes the game a lot easier.

Yes

Why do you prefer an objectively inferior game to 4.1? That 30fps and constant framedrop is horrible

Present actual reasons for your preference, or this is all you're gonna get

Wasting everyone's time.

It has simpler, more arcade style action and without the class bullshit. It's a pick up and play sort of deal.

I don't give a shit about graphics or framerate. I could still be playing on my Amiga if it meant good games.

You can pick Ranger whenever you want you dumb nigger
Why would you not give a shit about what makes a vidogame playable?

Please don't be rude.

No

can i play the pirated version with my friends on a hamachi/tunngle server?

Probably

VDF! VDF! VDF!

So uh is the game's only fun in co-op or no?

i managed to have fun without multiplayer but i bet multiplayer would have added to the enjoyment, also some weapons for one of the classes require another class' help to use them but overall its still great fun defending earth

Noted, thanks user
if i like it then maybe someday i'll buy it for real

Thats a never then

Just like HM2's level editor right?
probably the only reason i bought the damn game

sage since off-topic

one of the worst games I have ever played and still can't believe console gamers have standards this low.

Bump

I want more info

The Giant Incests have won.

Something similar happened to me the other day on the flying insect hive mission