Clinton Foundation FBI Investigation Confirmed

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Keeping in cadence with

THE SLOW MOTION HAPPENING IS CREEPING RIGHT ALONG

Aussie Complaints Headed to FBI on Clinton Foundation’s Dealings Down Under
An Australian investigative journalist who is a retired police detective said Tuesday he has been asked to provide the FBI with details about multiple allegations of mishandling millions of dollars contributed to the Clinton Foundation by the Aussie government.

“I have been asked to provide the FBI with further and better particulars about allegations regarding improper donations to the CF funded by Australian taxpayers,” Michael Smith told LifeZette.

At the center of Smith’s complaints are former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, and multiple Australian government officials, including senior diplomat Alexander Downer, that government’s high commissioner to the United Kingdom.

Downer hit U.S. headlines recently when he was reported to have told the FBI of a May 2016 conversation he had with George Papadopoulos, then a campaign aide to President Donald Trump. Downer told U.S. law enforcement officials that Papadopoulos told him Russia had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

The New York Times claimed in its Dec. 30, 2017, story that the information Downer gave the FBI was a major factor in the bureau’s decision to investigate allegations of collusion between Russian interests and the Trump campaign. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year.

The materials Smith is giving the FBI focus on a 2006 memorandum of understanding between the Australian government and the Clinton Foundation’s Clinton HIV/AIDs Initiative (CHAI). Smith claims the foundation received a “$25M financial advantage dishonestly obtained by deception” as a result of actions by Bill Clinton and Downer, who was then Australia’s minister of foreign affairs.

Also included in the Smith materials are evidence he believes shows “corrupt October 2006 backdating of false tender advertisements purporting to advertise the availability of a $15 million contract to provide HIV/AIDS services in Papua New Guinea on behalf of the Australian government after an agreement was already in place to pay the Clinton Foundation and/or associates.”

A third complaint concerns what Smith describes as “the $10 million financial advantage dishonestly obtained by deception between April 1, 2008, and Sept. 25, 2008, at Washington, D.C., New York, New York, and Canberra Australia involving an MOU between the Australian government, the “Clinton Climate Initiative,” and the purported “Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute Inc.”

A spokesman for the Clinton Foundation did not respond to LifeZette’s request for comment early Tuesday.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under?
http://archive.is/cpJiW

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Hillary did nothing wrong

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Educated city people voted for Hillary. Rural retards voted Drumph.
Mods and anons out of the loop, Hillary pepes are posted as ironic humor now. Absolutely no one posts them with sincerity

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

No they are not. I dont know where you are from, but you need to leave

James Phillips
James Phillips

Madam Clinton is a tzadik, you hateful bigoted sexist white male pigs leave her alone!

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

<he actually saved CTR memes voluntarily

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Upset?

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

If feeling pity makes me upset, yes.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

muh ejumacated city peeps
Actually, having to be around those retards is hell. Why are they so "educated", because they watch Game of Thrones or whatever the fuck faggots like nowadays?
tfw no redneck pal to help me angle torque head bolts

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

This just in
All of Australia has committed (((suicide)))

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

You'll get over drumptard. We all do eventually.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

WTF I love the goy-emperor now

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

what the fuck is going on

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Australia, huh?

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

ITT: Sockpuppets replying to each other to slide the front page.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

The eyes of a true predator.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

that instant shill spam
Top kek. Bump.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Top kek
Top virtue-sIgnaling. Sage.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

I love how the kikes have shit up their own education meme. Having been 'educated' by others in lieu of learning things yourself is a sign of neither intelligence nor wisdom, in fact, it is a sign of the absence of both.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

This bot is stuck on an odd script

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Did the budget for higher quality shills run out already?

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

indeed. I was sitting here trying to think of a string of text to test out how broken it is but came up with goose eggs.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

He posts clinton memes from 2016 to bait /r/The_Donald drones into replying to his goy-emperor thread
You call this 4D cheese?

Air-headed glow-in-the-dark niggers trying to slide the frontpage with one-liners.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Fuck, you guys never lighten up anymore. Or read IDs apparently.
It's fucking shitposting. In a thread in which not much is to be said but damn, this bitch goin' to jail. I know it gets fucking ridiculous around here with constant shilling but you can still have a laff from time to time.

You're probably not even a shill. Just some butthurt lefty faggot that does it for free.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

All day long the namefagging cunts and been shilling like there's no tomorrow. At least they finally recognize the truth. They will be laying dead besides the kikes.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Kill yourself reject.
OUT

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

this, lighten up for fuck sake. Im tired of this place being so gloom&doom.

Anyways, just one step closer to locking her up.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

10bux says the cuntposter is also the rachposter. The donkey fucking kike knows rach gets filtered as soon as it's posted. Same cunty post style.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Is this a designated shitting thread?
D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

reject
You're the one who voted for a racist, misogynist manchild drumphy.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Alexander Downer
Wew. Hope this cross-dressing poofter gets taken down with her.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Ah shit, it is that guy kek.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Coming to a city near you my friend.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

I.. I was just pretending to be r..retarded.
<The absolute state of your shitposting

Jason Long
Jason Long

I haven't even started shitposting yet.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Plumpf a racist misogynist
you wish sperg
Hilly my cilly isn't just some push over PR cuck like ice-cream eater. She's actually a confirmed racist, KKK endorsed her over T-man, would never let her daughter be a jew, and she laughs at weak rape victims who deserve to be raped. We came, We saw, He died.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Shills immediately trying to derail the thread

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

She going to shit herself to the top, learningkike?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

either that or the (((current owners))) of this site aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

As little as she's appeared in public recently? The Kuru has completely destroyed her brain. Give up hope.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Please reply to my sock puppet post and bump the thread.
No bump for (((You)))

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

She's best pals with a Rothschild, too. We have correspondence. Also, fuck you for speaking ill of Gaddhafi. I take some comfort in knowing that Clinton's kuru-induced end will be even more painful than Moamar's undeserved death.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Not sure if known yet, but a 4cuck thread has shown that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence's twitter account is suspended. I confirmed on my own. I won't link anything here.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Ah nvm fake. Apologies

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Goddamn goyim what have you done with my shekels?????

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Its been a while, hasn't it?

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

She trusted a sheboon to fix something. All sheboons can do is get fat and get aids.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Not sure if sarcastic or shilltard kike

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Wow if you filter out the retards who replied to the first big retard, and such, this thread only has like 15 replies.

Bump, this is big news, why would the FBI be in Australia investigating Hillary if they were tryna get mean old Drumph?

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

hillary is my aryan waifu

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

anti-slide bump

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Got a source on this? I want to hear what the slant eye is saying.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Bump

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Hillary Clinton
Aryan at all

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit