Clinton Foundation FBI Investigation Confirmed

Keeping in cadence with

THE SLOW MOTION HAPPENING IS CREEPING RIGHT ALONG

Aussie Complaints Headed to FBI on Clinton Foundation’s Dealings Down Under
An Australian investigative journalist who is a retired police detective said Tuesday he has been asked to provide the FBI with details about multiple allegations of mishandling millions of dollars contributed to the Clinton Foundation by the Aussie government.

lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under?
archive.is/cpJiW

Hillary did nothing wrong

Educated city people voted for Hillary. Rural retards voted Drumph.
Mods and anons out of the loop, Hillary pepes are posted as ironic humor now. Absolutely no one posts them with sincerity

No they are not. I dont know where you are from, but you need to leave

Madam Clinton is a tzadik, you hateful bigoted sexist white male pigs leave her alone!

Upset?

If feeling pity makes me upset, yes.

Actually, having to be around those retards is hell. Why are they so "educated", because they watch Game of Thrones or whatever the fuck faggots like nowadays?

>All of Australia has committed (((suicide)))

You'll get over drumptard. We all do eventually.

WTF I love the goy-emperor now

what the fuck is going on

Australia, huh?

ITT: Sockpuppets replying to each other to slide the front page.

The eyes of a true predator.

Top kek. Bump.

Top virtue-sIgnaling. Sage.

I love how the kikes have shit up their own education meme. Having been 'educated' by others in lieu of learning things yourself is a sign of neither intelligence nor wisdom, in fact, it is a sign of the absence of both.

This bot is stuck on an odd script

Did the budget for higher quality shills run out already?

indeed. I was sitting here trying to think of a string of text to test out how broken it is but came up with goose eggs.

You call this 4D cheese?

Air-headed glow-in-the-dark niggers trying to slide the frontpage with one-liners.

Fuck, you guys never lighten up anymore. Or read IDs apparently.
It's fucking shitposting. In a thread in which not much is to be said but damn, this bitch goin' to jail. I know it gets fucking ridiculous around here with constant shilling but you can still have a laff from time to time.

You're probably not even a shill. Just some butthurt lefty faggot that does it for free.

All day long the namefagging cunts and been shilling like there's no tomorrow. At least they finally recognize the truth. They will be laying dead besides the kikes.

Kill yourself reject.
OUT

this, lighten up for fuck sake. Im tired of this place being so gloom&doom.

Anyways, just one step closer to locking her up.

10bux says the cuntposter is also the rachposter. The donkey fucking kike knows rach gets filtered as soon as it's posted. Same cunty post style.

Is this a designated shitting thread?
D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

You're the one who voted for a racist, misogynist manchild drumphy.

Wew. Hope this cross-dressing poofter gets taken down with her.

Ah shit, it is that guy kek.

Coming to a city near you my friend.

I haven't even started shitposting yet.

Hilly my cilly isn't just some push over PR cuck like ice-cream eater. She's actually a confirmed racist, KKK endorsed her over T-man, would never let her daughter be a jew, and she laughs at weak rape victims who deserve to be raped. We came, We saw, He died.

She going to shit herself to the top, learningkike?

either that or the (((current owners))) of this site aren't even trying to hide it anymore

As little as she's appeared in public recently? The Kuru has completely destroyed her brain. Give up hope.

No bump for (((You)))

She's best pals with a Rothschild, too. We have correspondence. Also, fuck you for speaking ill of Gaddhafi. I take some comfort in knowing that Clinton's kuru-induced end will be even more painful than Moamar's undeserved death.

Not sure if known yet, but a 4cuck thread has shown that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence's twitter account is suspended. I confirmed on my own. I won't link anything here.

Ah nvm fake. Apologies

Goddamn goyim what have you done with my shekels?????

Its been a while, hasn't it?

She trusted a sheboon to fix something. All sheboons can do is get fat and get aids.

Not sure if sarcastic or shilltard kike

Wow if you filter out the retards who replied to the first big retard, and such, this thread only has like 15 replies.

Bump, this is big news, why would the FBI be in Australia investigating Hillary if they were tryna get mean old Drumph?

hillary is my aryan waifu

anti-slide bump

Got a source on this? I want to hear what the slant eye is saying.

Bump