Nerd Crew #3580: A Nuwars Story

RENT FREEEEE

Oh Hell Yeah!

Can it even be called ironic at this point?

Yes, yes it can

Why can't they just find their balls, admit they fucking hate Star Wars as a whole now, and try to focus on other stuff? Is this some meta way for them to shit on their fanbase without losing patreon bux?

They will do a review for Han Soylo and get a lot of views.

They're so mad they were wrong.

I want Mike to admit he personally ruined Star Wars by being an impossible to satisfy manchild. I also want Lucas to do a two-hour Plinkett review of Space Cop.

That meme is dead, user.

It's not a meme.

checked

Quads for truth.

Execute order 6666

The Patreon money they leech from fans isn't ironic.

You are fulfilling your destiny user.

This joke is starting to get a little old.
This is what, the eight time they've done this?
I mean it's funny seeing them mock how soulless Disney is and how autistic the fanboy podcasts are, they even made one of those actual nerd podcasters really angry (webm related) but you can only milk a cow for so long until it gets dry.

Says the PRINCE OF LIES

Is there anything more kino than the prequals? I say no.

the absolute state of numales

what did he mean by this

Who watches these things? Where did they come from? I feel like I'm seeing a version of the internet from a parallel universe, where the e-celebs are even more fake and contemptable than the ones we have here.

Easily the funniest line in the video.

That shilling to have "more views"

I miss when these guys were actually amusing.

RLM's popularity was at its peak in the mid-to-late 2000's, way before reddit was popular.

pretty sure that its directly funded by big studios I remember years ago there was a podcast type show that talked about movies that was run by AMC and then they brought in those fags in the that webm and merged into a new thing called Collider so make no mistake these soys are getting funded by film studios or at least movie theaters

Where do you think all those people on reddit came from?

I know you're memeing but a lot of early redditors actually came from Holla Forums

Sauce on that?

My memory of being on 4chan Holla Forums around 2006-2009.
I don't have any articles or shit like that I can link to, so you're either going have to just take my word on it or dismiss it.

It's soy sauce.

I hope they'll do a special episode for the 100th time that they make a diabeatus joke.

Ironic shilling is still shilling.

Its funny because its true.

Quads confirm prequels are kino.

Downvoted again
These shills are not even funny.

Hail SaSatan!

lol /leftysoy/ BTFO

AIIIIIIIIDS.jpg

Why would you make a joke, then stretch the joke out until its 10-30 minutes long, and then make the same joke like 7 times?

RLM were never people pleasers.

A one minute joke video doesn’t monetize as well.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/disney/
>>>/jews/
>>>/jewish/
>>>/kike/
>>>/oyvey/
>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckquean/
>>>/ntr/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/interracial/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/treblinka/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

The fuck does he mean by this?

Have you ever listened to a child when they first start cursing? They'll just glue different words together to try and make an insult.
It's the same thing

That sounds more like Tumblr ironic swearing.

first time I watch a Reddit Letter Media video but it was funnier than I expected

It's not, you're making fun of idiots who think it's good so not shilling