What are games with tactical death squads or special police besides Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six, and SWAT 3 and 4

What are games with tactical death squads or special police besides Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six, and SWAT 3 and 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Door Kickers

Would Navy Seals fit the bill?

No.

Right Wing Death Squad: Tactical Degenerate Extermination when?

hey Holla Forums what are some threads with original questions

Technically Max Payne 3's multiplayer, you play a fictional version of BOPE, called the UFE, their uniform colors are a bit different, but they serve the same purpose.
Get it when the entire game+DLC is on sale or something, just be aware of many Brazilians who infest the game for some reason.

Never because you are gay

Gee I wonder why so many Brazilians play this

Does it need to be original adding on to common knowledge that the initial topic of the threads rolls through many other topics as with every thread on every image board.

Because the games takes place in Brasil and poor people are happy when their country gets recognized along with the topic being obscure in the first world, all South Americans play it.

What the fuck do you know about South America you inbred burger fuck, i have never played that shit.

I've seen Brasilians, Argentines, Chileans in abundance, even Russians play that shit.
Buy it, monkey. Story is ass but gameplay is worth the 5-20 dollars you'll pay for it.

Like clockwork.

Feels good to be American.

Post more, you might save this thread.

Fuck yeah

Good for you, now go and fight for Israel or argue about your favorite zionist getting into the white house with your fellow burgers!.

:^)

Here's to you.

And here's to your bait biting ways, my aryan friend

The fuck is this? is this some late 90s dead as shit fringe site?

hey lad at least my country doesn't have commies in major government positions and/or a woman in power. at least my country has clean water that isn't infested with mosquitos that give you a virus that deform your children, nice try joao.

"Good for you" already killed your bant, typical Israel jab which albeit true isn't funny because it's overdone like calling someone faggot.
If this was any other election this would be valid.
Awful sarcasm and attempts at being cheeky.
Whatever you are you aren't fucking white, western Syria is whiter than your entire continent.

Forgive me user, I keep forgetting how new our current userstock is. What is the preferred material and/or size for your spoon?

Give it a month or two

Oy vey, i've been found out
"skin color matters more than anything and i cling onto the achievements of my race as if they were my own because i have nothing else to be proud of in my vacuous middle-class suburb dwelling existence"

I hope you're ready for a derail. It is a fake penis for "transgendered" children and adolescents so they may feel more comfortable as a male.

not a newfag, I blame canada and california for this faggotry

get the fuck out faggot.

No thanks

>>>/oven/
You degenerate faggots are going to hang on the day of the rope.

As someone who's been to Florida, Nevada and New York I'd suggest you check your bible-belt privilege

Implying his cancer didn't shit up a few dozen threads by now. At least he's too scared of the mods not to unspoiler

Go away faglord, at least bara gays are still masculine, but you faggots are submissive betas. Maybe I can get some more numbers.

Payday 2 has some cool enemy outfits

Skin color is genetics, animals are composed of genetics, humans are animals, Europeans and ancient Semitic civilizations cultivated sciences, arts, and philosophies while South American empires paled in comparison.
You looking into this deeper than just shitflinging shows you are hurt and if not hurt you are overshooting which shows you are cornered.
>>>/oven/, >>>/shower/.

You just posted a lot of words that i won't bother reading.

You have to go back user.

I was calling you a submissive homo. Rolling for dubs again.

Fuck off pedo. Gas chambers might have been a myth, but we're going to make them real and you're the first one going in.

It all comes down to one limp wristed faggot, doesn't it?

I have, and thank god it was just a subcontract thing.

Agreed, criminally underrated game that serves as a solid introduction to tactical squad games.

I think this fine gentlefag already did

How about you go in the oven.

Well in an attempt to move away from the cancer, MGSV has some very nice riot gear-looking outfits, and if you can find someone to play MGO3 with you can make the equivalent of a SWAT team with nonlethal munitions, riotshields, and all.

I have already heard of Door Kickers is there anything else.

How about no.

fug
well you get the idea

thank you jewish homo
may your proud lineage live on :^)

I see mark has finished saving

meant for and .

Well there's plenty of solid Rainbow 6 games but other than that I don't know.

there never really came out a lot of tactical games and most of the ones called tactical completely throw tactics out of the picture or are "stay close to your team mates for le bonus stats"

pls no bully i like gringos

jin roh's story sucked fight me

For fighting against FEAR is a good contender. Pretty decent AI for it's time, in my opinion.

Halo, technically.

Master Chief and all the other SPARTAN 2's were more or less intended to be the UNSC and ONI's secret police assassins against the outer colonies that wanted independence;

And of course the S2's themselves were kidnapped as kids for the job to be indoctrinated and then put through augmentations with a 50% failure rate where "failure" meant dying a horrible death or being permantly crippled and disfugured.

the real BOPE already seems like a work of fiction

that being said, i would love a sci-fi tacticool game like rainbow six

its ok, but hated the whole "unlock everything" and leveling up your team, also it just turns into a, "lets run the same tactic again and again until we kill all the tangos"

If you're interested in it watch this shit, Latin American death squads are one of the best for their brutality and mysteriousness.

Yeah RPG mechanics in games that aren't RPGs are super gay. I didn't really end up running the same strategy over and over, at least without modifying it to improve it.

It's a shame Brazil has such great military training when it comes to special forces (especially how ruthless they are against any sort of crime, the good ones anyway), since the country's regular military power is stagnating as a whole and they will almost always sit on the fence instead of taking sides in major conflicts.

i'll put those on my list, i find BOPE pretty fascinating because as much as people give out about their methods, it seems completely necessary considering the country

If you think BOPE is cool, look into ROTA, they're the equivalent to BOPE in Sao Paulo, basically Brazilian New York.

sounds interesting, thanks

who cares those people probably aren't even brs
brs love them

Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2

now that's a timeless art style

How mediocre/shit is SoF 2 I've heard nothing but lukewarm reception on it.

Fallout 4

It's still a fairly solid shooter it just was caught trying to be an action game like the first and a more tactical slower paced game like the second.

The singleplayer isn't as good as the multiplayer imo.

It did have a lot of cool aspects to it though. Like the sound design was 10/10, the animations were really nice and it had this really cool random map generator built into the game so you could just jump into a randomly generated singleplayer mission.

But otherwise it's probably Raven's most forgettable game. And was completely overshadowed by Jedi Outcast which released the same year.

*Like Rainbow Six. Not "The second"

Since they wanted the first game to be more tactical but it ended up playing like Quake.

Spec ops the line does this really well

Also Killzone

Is it good?

What is it I heard about Halo Online's servers being shut down? Does that affect El Dorito?

Huh

KILLZONE HELGHAST CAMPAIGN WHEN?

undertale

X-COM is so great. Shame the best successor it has is literally just OpenX-COM.

When I saw that the shards of glass could cut and get stuck inside enemies after a grenade explosion I fucking smacked myself in the mouth. I couldn't believe they did something so incredible. No game since then gets even close with that kind of gore detail and shit.

Oh wait this thread is another shit posting thread, my bad.

Trump supports Israel.

Wrong, anglo-saxons are "white" nordics are "white", are they the same race? No you complete idiot.

Far Cry 2 doesn't have squads or tacticool, but it might scratch some of that itch.

Closet-commie, pls.

also if you use the enclave commander mod and go wipe out the ghoul/raider/slaver settlements

of course they're the same race, they're caucasian you uneducated nigger.
anglo-saxon is germanic, germanic and nordic are european ethnicities.
ethnicity=/=race

Depending on your definition of good (graphics aren't at all these games strengths, however personally they are pretty atmospheric. Then again I am biased towards anything Vietnam) there is also Vietcong and Conflict Vietnam. Also Conflict Vietnam has the usual 2004 era, "1920x1200 is all that everyone will ever need, screw detecting supported resolutions). There is this tool called SatGo something (I can't rember the name properly) that supposedly should be able to fix that. Another option, try a higher number via registry edit, the pcgamingwiki page has the details.

Does anyone want to help make a riot squad in Dark Souls 3? We can make PVP great again. We just go around with great shields and crossbows and some kind of heavy armor to blow gankers the fuck away.

Why are amerilards so poorly informed about the scientific terms they throw around all the time?
Here is a pic of a caucasian, an east Africa caucasian.
The other user is right though, grabbing from your race to claim some sort of merit to your existence is fucking pathetic, not that different from a niggers shouting "black power" or "black is beautiful".

I don't know what you think you're proving with that example, other than to confirm that you're an ignorant nigger. Berbers and the like are north africans, not negroid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
Race is a category of species, which is itself a category, there are sub-categories within categories.
That's as simple as I can put it for a mean IQ of 85, sorry.

And of course I'm going to be proud of my race, my biology is what makes me possible. I realize if you are a nigger then it's difficult to have much to be proud of, but you have your identity at least unless you're a mulatto, kek.

The difference between niggers and proud Aryans being proud of who they are is niggers are genetically inferior while Aryans are genetically superior. What you're basically arguing is that because there are fat vermin-like humans who exist and are proud of their existance, anyone who is prideful of their existence, even someone who works out to become aesthetically pleasing in every way, is the same as a slob who did nothing to achieve their final image.
I've certainly got nothing to be proud of, I'm skeleton master race, but I'm not going to tell fit people that they shouldn't have pride for achieving their peace of mind in body type.

And on the topic of Berbers they still exist and are white, stop shitting up this thread more than it already has been with your lack of education and desperately wanting to BTFO XD people with right-wing sentiments.