Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Patch NEVER EVER Edition

Yes, but this is the sequel and it's much better
Summon him in Single Lobby mode. Multi-Lobby crashes for whatever reason.
Keyboard buttons still register even when the game is at-tabbed. Hopefully they'll patch it
Known bug, supposedly being fixed in the Nov. 1 WHENEVER THE LAZY KIKES RELEASE IT patch
The timing is extremely strict. Also, it seems to be buggy with a few mentors, usually the manlets. Train with Ginyu or Piccolo and you should be fine.
You can do a back hop after a teleport to avoid their back strike. This is an important part of the meta so learn this if you don't want to get raped in PvP and high level PvE.
Yes, the new QQ Bang system lets you ignore the stats on clothing and roll with whatever stats you want can get the RNG gods to grant you
Main grind is the QQ Bangs. The RNG for PQs has been dramatically reduced, and Ultimate Finish will always happen if you meet the requirements instead of being RNG.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/vhonkerforce
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/555459872386531940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that poison works rather well against raid bosses, try it again tomorrow on Baby, if he doesn't manage to glitch before even showing up.

Yamcha is still Number One

Group when?

what?

Is it as good as Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

There are buffs (usually granted by poses or consumable items) and debuffs (usually inflicted by specific moves.
Poison is one of the debuffs you or an enemy can be hit with.

What moves poison and where do I get them?

Take a look.

Nothing Namco shits out now will ever be as good as Tenkaichi 3, but XV2 is the first actually good game they've released since… Raging Blast 1? and that was just a shitty dumbed down version of Tenkaichi 3
To be honest the CaC and online are the only reason I care about this game, otherwise I'd still just be playing T3 by myself like always.

Is it worth going through Xenoverse 1 so you can get some of those goodies carried over to 2?

Does Majin Vegeta have that energy ring attack? Can you learn it?

Anything that has to be imported to be obtained?

No

_NO_

Goodies no

And if you've already started you'd have to restart the save

That's what I thought, thanks.

you can unlock most of the stuff from XV1 in the game/missions or from the TP shop that seems to rotate every weekend

So they still haven't patched obvious problems? Judging from OP.

I guess it's a good idea I'm waiting for December for autismbux paycheck before buying this one then.

I expect Baby to fuck off the map tomorrow every game honestly.

Whoever suggested to go in groups of 3 to not get disconnected is a fucking genius and a scholar.

How late in the game is Golden transformation?

My friend I live with is stuck between Saiyan and Frost Demon and was thinking of playing Saiyan to experience the game since Super Saiyan would naturally become avaiable at least much sooner in.

For me, it always seemed to be that whenever a room got full, the last two to join always got disconnected. It always ended up being a group of 4 and 2 CPUs against Cell.

all racial forms are unlocked via the sidequest stories, so around the same point for all of them
Super Sand Lesbian is level 40 minimum to get.

Actually Super Saiyans 1 through 3 are all bunched together.
It's one transformation move that changes depending on how much Ki you have. You can end up going right to SSJ3 the first time you transform.

Sweet.

% based damage holy shit

Yeah I'd got booted either upon start or after actually loading into the arena

Shit was retarded

This is true, I was able to go Super Saiyan 3 during Ginyu saga thanks to Guru's power leveling and pqs

Vegito confirmed for next DBS episode

Am I wrong or are their more missions featuring the Ginyu Force than any other character(s) in the game? Even Goku is seen less often it seems.

Was definitely the case for Xenoverse 1.

Do they have any missions where all 5 fight you at once, or do missions still cap at 3 at once?

Yes all 5. The 4th Guru quest does that shit.

Now they sprinkle in Dodoria & Zarbon as well too and Freezypop's mooks

Wew

At least we know what to expect in the last dlc

Damn. I bet on Gogeta.

God damn, he did it 3 times in a row, everyone else was fine except for this fucking nigger.

Damn.

Which one is stronger? Vegito, right?

What's the difference again?

One uses the temporary fusion dance and the other uses the permanent potara earrings.

Vegito is earrings, Gogeta is Fusion dance.
Vegtio is canon and fought Super Buu. Gogeta was a movie character and fought the totally not Buu, Janemba. (Also was in GT)

Everything is canon now. I don't understand how you guys don't get that.

Death is my only escape.

Are you talking about episode 65? Because I just finished watching a stream and there was no fusion yet.
Or is 66 out already?

those shots were from the episode 66 preview

Oh fuck, nevermind. Forgot the teaser at the end.
Well shit

All that matters is the one with Battle of Gods and Revival of F.

Which do a proper fucking continuation and inject life and back into this franchise that Xenoverse so far has only done a great job of recapturing and capitalizing on.

Eh, to me, what super has done is no better than what GT did.
They're just rehashing the same plot elements of a new transformation that some saiyans need help with, along with the whole "you never knew this shit was happening on a multiversal scale" type reveal.
But still, I mean, GT characters appear in Xenoverse. And they're not a mistake in that timeline, like Turles and Slug are.
Gohan and Videl don't think it's weird at all that Pan is around.

I also need tips on countering and guard breaking. Is my timing just all fucked up? I keep getting tossed around, Ive got a little better once I finally learned how to vanish but that can only take meso far. Yes, I know about the instructor classes but they don't seem to help all that much.

Stuff like that is what PvP is great for, we really do need to get a group together for people in these threads.

I FINALLY fucking did it, beat Expert Quest #15. I have learned to love Super Guard, that saves me from both the undodgable wind attack AND the blue spam guard break balls.

Other than that, I pretty much just went gold frieza and spammed charge blasts. I had the soul that adds poison/slow at the cost of lower damage, though the poison didn't really do anything (unlike vs the raid boss, these guys don't have THAT much HP). Also Energy Field to keep myself topped off and keep the Coms from dying TOO quickly. I do rely on them.

Wow. Guess my new guess is they'll mafuba Zamasu's shit, bring him to the present timeline, release him from the pot and then Beerus will hakai his shit up hard.

I need to learn to PVP, but honestly guard break is overrated in PVE. Just get in there, Melee non stop and Justice Combo whenever. Expert quests are completely different and need some kind of Ki spam

The one thing I can say is use Vanish proactively. If you vanish BEFORE they hit you it only costs 1 stamina bar instead of 2, after that you can either hit them or dodge away, depending on whether they like to back hit or not. Basically I out-sustain my enemies by only using 1 bar Vanishes while they use 2 bar vanish or 3 bar evade, meanwhile I'm a Freiza so I regen stamina while attacking. It's slower than the regen they get while being attacked, but not 2-3 times slower, so I always end up with more stamina then they have.

Oh, and OF COURSE I don't get the skill (blue hurricane), so I'll need to do it like 20 more times. At least I know how now.

Except it actually looks interesting and everyone else isn't old and ugly as shit.

I'll do it if you want. But I'm way too lazy to maintain it and organize stuff. I'll hand it off to some other user that isn't as much of a lazy POS at some point.

don't kid yourself, user

At least #16 was refreshingly easy. I just cleared that with Untouchable in 2'51

I managed to clear 14, I'm stuck in 15 now because they keep falling off the map every time they throw a giant ki blast.
I don't think poison works for giant enemies, I had it during mission 14 and it did nothing. I still hope it works again tomorrow.

That reminds me of a fun little bit in Fusions. Pan accidentally tells Great Saiyaman era Gohan Videl is his future wife and he's first shocked then "sweeet!".

Actually that game has a lot of humor with time be completely non-linear in the wish dimension in general, like when future Trunks appears and says he can't join them because his younger self is on the team, then sees Goku as a kid and basically says fuck it, or Goku training with "uncle" Bardock or when you meet Mira and Towa and Pan is basicly "what did you do to get her so pissed at you". Shame it's grindy as fuck (for the wrong reasons) though.

Does anyone have a good super soul for a strike female majin character? I have been using that one kai one that reduces damage and makes you immune to status effects.

Ki blasts will probably kill the monkey so fast you won't even need poison, just spam Bombs or Gold Friezas on him.

I spent like 6 hours on #15, but I only had enemies leave the map two or three times, and it was always kid buu. I was offline.

Oh I am laffin.

He wasn't really talking about the animation quality.
that can be redone later

user, you're not disproving me, you're just making a series you like look worse.

#17 untochable in 3'04. Still spaming my frieza rays

Found a solution to the alt-tab falling through the ground bug. Just bring up the steam overlay before you alt-tab so that the game doesn't register any keyboard presses you enter afterward.

Man I really wish DB had more time to shine outside of item and clothing references. Here's to hoping XV3's early arcs consist of participating in the Tenkaichi Budokai (How fucking awesome would it be to have Jackie Chun on your PQ's?), fending off the Red Ribbon Army and combating Piccolo Daimao.

Disprove what, exactly? Supers quality is questionable no doubt but it's undeniably better to watch it than Garbage Time which is like watching paint dry. A series so uninteresting and poorly executed it was quickly canceled after 64 episodes. Literally the only good things we got from GT was the concept of Baby, Pan's design and the last episode which was honestly very sweet. I don't even like SSJ4, its design is all over the place.

When are mods going to fix complete shit like the Majin transformation?

I'd say so far Super has contributed about the same amount of quality content.

I know that feeling, it's even worse when you can't get your skin color to satisfy you

To add, I've never encountered said glitch, and I run boarderless mode

Not for a while, but faster than it did for xeno1 I guess. Model imports have been done with xeno1, and since the game is so similar it should probably work again, but they'd need to remake the tools from the ground up again

So uh, I was breezing through the game without a concern until this Frieza and Cooler fight. Is there something I'm missing or do I just get good?

READING

Read the OP and git fucking gud.
Also if you're just looking to get through it, stock up on capsules.

Why did Gohan have a tail but Goten and Trunks both don't?

They were probably removed on birth since both families probably didn't feel like dealing with a Great Ape Baby.

Fun fact, the vehicle on the shelf in Kame House cycles each time you visit
I was considering using Hit's ultimate for a DIO character along with Cooler's eye beams and a mudamudamuda move like Mach Punch, but it's fucking garbage and wouldn't even be vaguely viable. The most annoying thing isn't even the range, it doesn't have any super armor when casting it so you can be stopped with a tickle, 5 bars gone.

Honestly, a lot of the strike ultimates are pretty bad outside of justice combo. That one death meteor move got turned into a ki move for whatever reason.

maybe the supersayian genes made the tail not grow in the first place as evolution

imo they should buff it by giving it more damage and making it a counter state, so if you try to melee strike the person using it they time skip immediately and mudamudamuda your face

>steamcommunity.com/groups/vhonkerforce no visible links to 8ch because that invites faggotry
if anyone more fitting wants to run the group that's fine because I'm a lazy fuck and don't have experience in managing shit

The Cell raid gear looks pretty gud. Can't wait to get the bottom half. Fashionverse is best verse.

The problem is that a lot of Toei movies conflict with the timeline of events in the series (Super Android 13, Bojack, Lord Slug, etc), and were not featured in the manga. You'd need to retcon a lot of little details and when they actually happen in the series to make them work.

My guess is that Gomasu's body is no longer immortal due to the fusion. I don't recall them wishing for Black's body to be immortal, so when he fused with time clone Zamasu, it probably dampened the effect to quick regeneration at best.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
The patch can't come soon enough.

I once read specifically that Potara combines all major attributes together.

Like if someone alive fuses with someone dead, the fusion will be alive. I have no doubt a mortal using Potara with someone immortal is basically a cheat code.

So I've been doing some major testing now on attack damages

Using 3 different attack combos, these were my numbers while my attack was maxed out (wearing a +5 qq bang as well).

The same 3 combos after resetting my stats (still wearing the +5 qq bang)

In all cases, the damage increased by 14.3-14.4%, so we have consistency there.

Removing the QQ bang (and all clothing) further reduced the damages to

A 6.1-6.2% increase. I did not test max stat no-equipment but I assume the percentage bonus holds the same regardless. Basically we have that Attribute points are the largest possible gain outside of transformations and raw levels. Character size is second (I tested this earlier though not as thoroughly) at roughly 8% and QQ bangs are the least significant stat change.

I also tested several other attacks. My Strike was also maxed out, though the QQ bang I used only offers +2 strike. With full stats the damage of Justice Combo was 6879, without the damage decreased to 5907, showing a difference of 16.5, so slightly better than the gains on basic combos. This could be the result of my weaker QQ bang and a deminishing return, or it could be that ultimates simply gain more efficiently from stats, I could not test. The difference however is not very significant. It should be safe to say that maxing out a stat will increase damage by ROUGHLY 15%.

Additionally, I tested the changes on Ki Blasts. Specifically I tested the Bomb-style blast and the Frieza blast, as these are the two most efficient in terms of damage. Max ATK resulted in 2492 for Frieza blasts and 1846 for bombs. No stats brought the totals down to 2169 and 1685 respectively. A 14.9% increase for Frieza, but only a 9.6% increase for bombs. Only Basic Attack stat (NOT ki blast super) improves this damage.

I also discovered a bug. QQ bangs do NOT affect basic Ki Blasts. Equipped clothes however DO, but ONLY if you have no QQ bang equipped. With an entire +5 outfit Frieza blasts do 2282 and bombs do 1795, a 5.2 and 6.5% increase respectively. This increase is similar to what a +5 QQ bang will do for attacks, and indeed the entire +5 outfit did exactly the same combo damage as my +5 qq bang

So last DLC is probably gonna be Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Zamasu, Blamasu, and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, right? I imagine so.

TLDR:
Attribute points increase basic attacks and ki blasts by up to 15%
QQ bangs increase attacks by only about 6%
QQ bangs are broken for basic Ki Blasts. They disable clothing but offer no benefit themselves.

So if I'm reading this right, attack stats aren't nearly as important as they were last game?

You could read it that way. I think 15% is still fairly significant though.

I'm going to test health changes next.

At least there's supervillain Yamcha now.

What level are you?

How?

Future trunks, I think.

80 is max btw.

Ok, health is harder to describe but here are some pictures. Look at the filenames to know what each one is. the format is attribute+clothing/bang 0+5 means 0 attribute points, +5 clothing bonus (all slots or a QQ bang should be the same here)

Anyway, the difference between 0 attribute points and 0 clothing (I didn't test -5 clothing at 0) and 125 points and +5 clothing is ABOUT half of 1 bar. I'd say about 1.8 bars compared to 2.4.

Xenoverse 3 should start in Cell's timeline. After a bit of training with Roshi (he was hiding on a submarine in Future Trunk's time, I'd imagine it's the same in Cell's) the people build another time machine from leftover plans so they can stop Majin Buu. This is noticed and gets the PC drafted into the time patrol. You're then sent to defend the pre-timeskip Dragon Ball timeline because Goku learned techniques from watching very easily when he was a kid, so sending someone more powerful would just break time further.

OK so Holla Forums filterts out the + in the filename. The last one is using the -5 set, all the others are either +0 or +5 depending on whether or not I'm wearing a QQ bang.

Is there a way to speed up the friendship with the mentors? I want befriend them all but it feels like it is going to take one million years to do so.

Best thing to do is run PQs with that mentor as one of your allies. I've heard something about wearing their clothes but I kind of doubt that helps.

Does anyone know what are some good strike ultimates outside of justice combo?

Meiling is a cute.

Charge of darkness has a nice grapple.
But it doesnt hit as hard, but if you land it they can't block the damage.

I think its called charge of darkness, its the Slug ultimate skill.

My waifu is indeed a cutie.

I can dig it.

I want this

took me over an hour to do this mission, only to find out i fucked up the bitrate.

What do you get for doing all of these anyway?

Forgot to reply, sorry

What's with the ear raping credits music after you finish the story? Jesus Christ.

don't download the DJ

DO NOT DEFILE VIDEL

They aren't defiling her, they're draining her.

you consider that defiling?

Vegito being the product of potara fusion is probably stronger than Gogeta since hes a product of the fusion dance.

are they vacuum sealed on?

from the thing on her right leg looking like a vacuum head, yes

Thats a pretty cool name there friend.

Information about the patch btw

steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/555459872386531940

How good is the multiplayer?

the great ass grab technique. It takes a life time to master.

This fucker.

Did they change how you get Ultimates unlike the last game?

I know imminent rape when I see it.

Which version of XV2 is the best? I got the first one on PC.

Well shit. Poison doesn't work on Baby.

FUCK

try ki blast spam. If you aren't a frieza, make sure you have a Bomb type blast equipped.

Note that blasts are influenced by your basic attack stat and QQ bangs are broken, only clothes (with no Bang) work.

Well fuck.

Is anyone doing the raid who can pair up? Every one I get matched with can't even use block.

Damn it Gohan.

Sorry man, NA here.

Also NA, although it might be possible to group cross region if you create a party.

What do you need to block for anyway? Is it that blue wind shit?

Yes. I mainly just use my ultimate since it gives you super armor as you charge it but if I can't do it I just use block, at least it doesn't insta-kill me.
And no one fucking uses it.

I've had plenty of practice with that at least, running expert quest 15. On there I liked to use the healing field ultimate while he did that just to undo the damage to my COMs. That or Super Guard, though Super Guard was mostly for that blue shit that spams balls everywhere that instantly guard break you. Frieza's was especially bad since it was pretty much an instant kill if you got caught.

The chip damage is absurd, worsened by me being a frostdemon
Not like it matters, I keep getting errors, may as well just take my one actual ending screen attempt and leave

Event 2 is on the way for us eurofags. Super ape baby is the enemy.

He is impossible to defeat. He one-hit kills everyone unless you guard in time, and even then it takes away more than half your health.

Try Super Guard

You can do it. it just requires your team to not be complete retards, which by yuropoor standards it's next to impossible.
Fucking use your ultimate when he does the blue shit, if you have 2 bars of stamina you won't take damage.

Fuck that, that is the last time I go on raid mode.
No doubt they're all blaming me for the failure.

I wish there were more POSE ultimates.

I've done some more wishing, changed my character body type and reset stats AGAIN because basic attack is pretty good.

Anyway, the absolute maximum damage I can do with a Frieza ray (vs trunks (future) preset 1) is 2773 That includes a Super Soul with +ki blast damage XL, the thinnest body type, max attack attribute, and +5 clothing.

I just revive a COM, I trust them much more to revive others than the brain dead retards I get paired with.
Europe really is filled with niggers and mudslimes who just can't play games.

Is this shit worth the $50 shekels? I'd rather not waste my cash if its a shallow, grindy game

It's time, anyone NA want to try and group up? A group of 2 or at most 3 would be preferable.

It's a VERY shallow, grindy game.

Just pirate it and try it out, It's not as grindy as the first one but the late game is all about it. It's still pretty shallow, most of the fun comes from fucking around with your own character.

Does Dragon Ball Super deserves to be watched? Because all those characters after Buu don't make sense to me.

Meanwhile, here some OC.

Where do you get Vanisher Guard?

It's a stupid attack you can't avoid, only mitigate.

Super Guard FTW, no chip damage. costs Ki instead of Stamina, and I have virtually unlimited Ki because I'm Frieza spamming

Want to group up? I'm only doing it in teams of 2 though

Sorry m8, I'm running along with a friend.

so your friend cant guard?

It's right at the Skill Shop, nevermind.

You can avoid all the damage by using one of these. though the last one is really hard to get down.

Yes.

Time to get new friends.

how does vanisher guard work, I haven't tried it yet and I don't feel like messing around during the raid time. I use Super right now

This could be you if you just learned how to fucking block.

Are you AyyCee? I just played a match while he was pissing and it was a room one open slot.

WEW

Kill me.

I think you just hold it down when using it. I didn't have it for the raid so I never used it but it shouldn't be too hard.

You're on a league of your own kid, how do you pull that much damage in just 5 minutes?

It was a bot

yeah thats me.

That's my question. I can do around 5k, but 8 is just insane. What are you using?

yeah its good, just tried it. Good for those oh shit moments when you are too late to super guard

This is beyond pathetic.
Truly riding on nostalgia stick right now.
What next? Angel form goku & vegeta?

Golden Freezie Death Beam and Final Flash spam

Trying to work final flash in now, did a 5308 attack in 3'54, died to a mind controlled bot.

Good thing mods are already a thing

Th-thanks…

1 hour in level 30. I don't think we are going to make it, there just aren't enough of us

I did the same expect i used Perfect Kamehameha instead, does Final Flash really do that much damage?

The question is "does perfect do that much MORE damage". Perfect is a lot slower. Of course if you are using it to block that might actually be better.

You're right, I wonder if using the "This is a real Kamehameha" super soul balances it out.

Someone did the math; Beerus' Super Soul will do as much damage if you're willing to wait the 15-30 second start up.

I'm using the golden frieza soul that buffs the damage of those rays

Is there a Super Soul that does the following:
"[Always]
Increases the rate Stamina recovers."

If so, what's it called and where do I get it?

Is there a way to cheese this through with
Blue Hurricane spam like in the last game?

Blue hurricane is THE hardest ability to get, since it comes from expert quest #15 as a random drop. It also sucks now.

Use Nuova Shenron's Ult.

where do you get that one?

Alright lads forget raids, we got a real goal now.

Finish the joke.

I believe I got it from Shenron's upgraded "I want an Ult Wish"
I could be wrong though.

Just done a jewgle search.
It's the second normalfag ult wish.

Wait, why does normi.e filter to normalfag?

Because the Jew noticed a few people saying "normalfag is a reddit term" and filtered it in hopes of seeming like a cool guy.

Well there's no way in hell we are going to win, but I think this raid boss was a lot more fun. I like how you have to be on the ball with your blocks

Christ sake, what a fucking faggot.

MAYBE IF WE INPUT SOME SPECIAL COMMAND WHEN WE SUMMON SHENRON HE'LL LET US WISH FOR A FUCKING PATCH

level 47 with less than an hour to go.

I don't know how they pulled off Cell but I guess poison cheese en mass

fug, I meant "normalfag is a reddit term"
But yeah, he's a faggot

oh right, the filter
I have brain damange

Want to try again?

user please.

me and the lads spent our time getting our asses kicked by baby.

My favorite part was when he fired a ki blast and fucked off the map

This is why I don't bother with rooms of more than two. If more people could do some actual damage then it would be worth it because it would mean wasting less time burning through his stamina. Most people can't even outdamage the coms.

FYI the PC patch was already applied, just see the announcement

Fucking hell I took me a while to get it.
That's actually pretty fucking brilliant name m8.

I have yet to find another ultimate that is as satisfying to land as this one.

Is that justice combo?

I honestly tried to Super Guard it because I knew that shit wasnt gonna stop. Doesn't work FYI

Darkness Rush, I think it's called. The one you get from Lord Slug.

Final Flash when he is guard broken is definitely the way to go. Holy shit that damage

Okay, who thought this was a good idea?
XV1 never had this issue.

Tards. "But then I can't see how characters act differently a different race."

There's a rumor that they'll patch it, though take it with a grain of salt

But they could…
All they needed to do was go back to the time nest.

People didn't like you only had the one character in XV1 that could see the story. Then this goes all the way back around and makes you go through the annoying shit that you forced your way through before.

God, I don't want to play through the guru house shit again, even if that power leveled my character.

Raid event over…

I didn't get a single complete because I got booted out EVERY SINGLE TIME!

It's a question of replayability vs extended play. If you don't start the story over than your second character is just an alternative end-game grinder (or PVPer). I'm not saying they made the right choice but I can see why they might have thought it was a good idea.

You know it can be read two different ways, depending on whether you pronounce Ayy as 'i' or 'a', both ways technically work.

Yeah the main story could be. However there were tiny insignificant interactions in toki toki city, when you'd meet someone and they'd have a PQ for you. Those couldn't be revisted.

What rank did you boys get? Also here are some highlights from my runs.

Honestly, I doubt there are any real changes between the characters for those other than the minor quotes commenting on your race, and those are pretty rote after a bit.

I ONLY GOT TO PLAY TWICE

*2 PM EST (now) is 3 PM EDT

less damage and harder to hit with, but i guess it looks nice.

I guess there is a soul that improves Perfect but not final flash damage, but on the other hand there's also a soul that makes you immune to all kamehamehas, but doesn't affect final flash.

The only other reason to use perfect is if you actually WANT the extra windup time, which I'll admit was useful during raid. Baby was invulnerable while using his wind attack so I used the windup to "block" and then did the damage after the wind ended.

I feel like final flash misses constantly in comparison to the kame beams which feel far more accurate.

In that case use Super Kamehameha (from goku training). It does EXACTLY the same damage as Final Flash.

That's what I've been using personally, its fast, seems more accurate than others and does enough damage to still seem satisfying.

I'm also a big fan of Super Spirit Bomb. It takes way longer to use but at least against coms it's way easier to hit with if you can get it off, and it does over 10k damage.

Is it possible to play online if Pirated it?

Of course not. The game is basically an MMO in that you need to connect to a main server to do anything.

There is local vs mode, but that's all you got. Also, saves won't transfer either.

No.

wait, can you not even play story mode without internet?

You can do that fine

Nope. I'm still wondering if I should buy it now for multiplayer or wait for a sale when the holidays come.

Of course you can.

With the pirated version you cannot do raids with other people, online PQs, battles and tournament.

So, the only big downside is the savegame, you cannot transfer it to a legit copy.

just making sure, because i recommended it to a friend without internet and told him i was pretty sure you could unlock all the content except trophies

No, it wasn't. The community manager is a lying sack of shit, and absolutely none of the changes are implemented. If you don't believe me, the balance changes aren't in either so you can see for yourself: Namek Giant Form isn't useless yet and Male Majins are still completely worthless, so the patch isn't active. It was just damage control from the lying sack of shit, and he locked the thread when people called him out on it.

You can transfer the save to the legit copy by making a save on the legit copy then copying the headers onto a pirate save with a hex editor.

Motherfucking Shenron keeps crashing my game every time I try to wish

Wish in offline mode.

Do it in single lobby.

Just started a Strike only alt

Gimme some move recommendations, boys

Justice Combination (Gohan+Videl training) as your main damage ultimate . Arm Crash (Nappa Training).for countering enemy ults. After that it's kind of your call, probably just melee shit

I got Justice Combination, I'll get Arm Crash though.

Also a good one is Dance Kick, shits a great combo finisher

Also I see people using swords, how do they do that? Not the accessory but in battle

Justice Combination for an ult

Orin Combo, Deadly Dance, Super Dragon Fist are all good supers that come out fast to end combos with. Pressure Sign is cool because it can counter anything from any distance and you'll appear behind the enemy and kick them.

It's Burning Slash, Future Trunks' Strike move. Human/Saiyan exclusive.

I think only humans can use sword moves. That's what I heard anyway.

Where do I get Orin Combo and Pressure Sign?

Oh thank you

Orin is Krillan training

Much appreciated

Mad dance, hawk charge, eagle kick, and kamahameha boost are also pretty good as well. Power pole moves are shit though and so is rock paper scissors.

Definitely patched, for sure and definite.
Community Manager you are truly my greatest ally.

Whats Mad Dance and Kamehameha Boost and where do I get them?

And whats bad about the power pole transformation?

Not the transformation. The transformation is pretty good. The moves I am talking about. There are two super moves with the power pole that are not good. Think of slower power pole pro moves that deal less damage. Mad dance is bought from the medal shop I think, or it is bought from the store. Kamehameha boost you get from later pq missions. It tracks really well, hits behind you, and deals great damage.

Dont know where you get Pressure Sign, I imported it from the first game. Its one of Vegito's skills so its probably in a PQ that involves him, I haven't unlocked all of them yet.

I very much appreciate the help. Have more doggo

My favorite part was when they locked the announcement thread because people asked if it would work

I only had about half an hour to play the raid but I managed to win by timeout that time at least. Took me a few goes before I figured out how to avoid dying to his windy bullshit attack but at least I got the fancy suit bottoms.

I forgot to talk about mad dance. It is a great combo finisher that attacks almost immediately. IT kicks them around with you teleporting three times, one for each kick. If you are transformed, it deals even more damage by adding two extra hits. It is hard to dodge if worked into a combo and hard to get out of since you can change where it comes from.

Holy fuck, where do I get this super?

THe medal shop. Or it might be the regular shop later in the story.

Much appreciated

What's the easiest way to do Hercule's combo missions?
I beat all the old Kai's tutorials, but it's kind of a pain to try to do shit that hard but even longer.
I can only get to 43 hits with Meteor Crash.
Female saiyan, btw.

Get ki explosion, charge ki to max, then explode. It seems like you need more ki as well.

Start with a melee attack combo. There should be one that launches the enemy forward at some point.

Instead of continuing the combo, stop when the enemy is launched, then Vanish. You should appear behind the enemy ready to start an entire new combo. You COULD do this infinitely until your stamina runs out, but at some point a live enemy will vanish/evade out, and that will break your chain.

What you want to do is figure out where the enemy breaks out, then use Meteor Crash instead of your next Melee hit. Note that Meteor crash can be used during a melee combo, if you didnt already know.

are you using meteor crash after doing a regular combo?
I am able to get 50+ hits easy with it as a fridge

Neat little detail. Your hair might not stick up in SSJ but your eye colour correctly turns turquoise.

YYYYYYYY - Does a quick succession of hits, adds up to about 11 then knocks them away.
A - Teleport
YYYYYYYY - See above.
A - Teleport
YYYYYYYY - See above.
MUDA-MUDA METEOR CRASH - 35+ Hits

Fuck, I don't know if that'll work for you.
I'm a human male so if any HM anons need advice, there you have it.

Just keep in mind that the series was always a comedy and a parody and you should be able to enjoy it.

I'm about to test it myself, just set up a female saiyan for it.

Every race/sex has different combos, some are more chain-friendly than others.

Get super Ki explosion, find someone with alot of health, get a full ki bar and hold it. Guaranteed over 50 hits

Try using Maiden Blast at the end of a melee combo, it's Instructor Pan's ultimate attack.

Ok for Female Saiyan you have two choices.

Spam X, after the 10th hit stop and vanish. The 11th hit will normally cause you to teleport and then spike the enemy downward, you don't want that.

Spam Y. After the sixth hit, stop and vanish. This one does a little more damage, but obviously it's only 6 hits per combo instead of 10.

All in all, female saians kind of suck for combos. Those two will easily work infinitely, but the damage and ease-of-use are lacking. Female humans and female majins are both much easier. Frieza's don't have any good combo chains BUT their Y combos do a ton of hits without a vanish reset.

Here's a webm of a very simple 50 combo. You can use Meteor Strike a little earlier during the second set of attacks if you want, since this ended with 5 extra hits.

I beat Xenoverse, only played this for like 2 hours. Doesn't seem like it's any different. What's better about it?

I still enjoy both games, they're somewhat mindless fun.

balancing and customization seem loads better for starters

lul yamcha

The biggest change, other than the new/expanded content (on top of all the rehashed stuff), is the AI. You won't see it much at the beggining because the game has multiple AI settings and you face off against easy opponents to start with, but they get WAY harder than XV1. Probably still not as hard as a good human opponent, but still better.

Man, I really liked being able to fight my old character from the first game. Unfortunately, it's a shame that he was using Wolf Fang Fist effectively instead of spamming Perfect Kamehamehas. Hell, he fucking looked like Char Aznable with that mind control mask too. Is there a way to unlock that mask?

I'm still a little salty that the icon that was below Trunks (Future) was Trunks (GT) and not "Toki Toki City Hero"

It would be fun going out on PQ's with both heroes and Trunks like the three amigos.

It honestly would. Hopefully in the next game, it might let us pick which character we want to play as instead of having to deal with Towa and Mira coming back and breaking shit in the timeline. Even better, I want to go through all the sagas in the original Dragon Ball instead of just Dragon Ball Z, Super and GT.

Why am I not allowed to beat my own supervillain without this guy?

From what I've seen and heard it looks promising in a comical way.

In the first game, I managed to do it with 5 seconds left. I felt satisfied I beat him by myself.

The second game pissed me off since goku just does jack shit in the last fight and then gets all the credit.

Because the developers and creator don't want you upstaging Goku whatsoever.
Even though you're so powerful that you can fight Beerus and Whis without using the Super Saiyan God form outside the main story.

You can get him by yourself actually, I just haven't found out how.
I think it has to do with the mentors and collecting all the eggs for the extra story missions and doing them.

tbh I was actually pretty fucking hype when Goku showed up in XV1 to help
Didn't really enjoy it in XV2 though. What would've been better:
Beerus showing up cranky as fuck, "Trying to steal my job Mira?"
Makes sense due to the fact Whis did warn Beerus, "I won't let you destroy that egg Lord Beerus"
Whis could've sent Beerus, but told him to hold back his power just in case he acciddentally destroyed the egg.

Also I'm just realizing this, why aren't free-for-all matches a thing?

I just wonder who is stronger. The xenoverse 1 character or the xenoverse 2 character. The xenoverse 1 character kind of turns into a jobber it seems like.

Well shit you're right.

What?
How is it possible to do it without him cucking you?

No fucking clue, that is literally the only thing I could find about the special ending.

What if you need to Z rank every story mission?

God I hope not.

You know he was pretty proud of my character when I finished his training and got his friendship maxed out.
Maybe that's it's? Maxing friendship for those mentors?

I can't even max friendship with one mentor it takes forever to do it, and I just prefer to have villains as mentors since their dialogue is much more enjoyable.
If I have to listen to Krillin and Gotenks every time I finish a mission just to get that ending, then I'd rather die.
It would be cool if you could get the villains in there as well though.

WEW
E
W

Yeah I guess I would get hyped for that.

Pretty sure Goku is only a mentor after you complete the main story.
So yeah he wouldn't even get to share your victory this time if you did it the first time around.

He is a fun villain.

Theres actually a 2nd ending for xenoverse 2 if you beat the last boss fast enough

Vegeta's always been my favourite Dragon Ball character so it's warmed my heart to see him just shooting the shit with Goku and the others in the movies and in Super in a non-hostile way, even if he is still a grumpy fuck.

Vegeta is more of a good guy than Goku at this point tbh.

I guess anybody can be an evil prick when they're desperate to stop being a lackey for Galactic Emperor Frieza

Nice looking character, she has the cold look of 18 and smugness. I just started and now I'm going to put a little more effort in making mine.

She has the deadpan voice which is perfect because she sounds so bored in fights.

Although she's clearly stronger than her sister Garter

I wish there was an option to change your character's tone.
So you could have the deadpan stuff most of the time but then switch to the hot-blooded one when an extremely difficult opponent comes your way.

I'm sorry to say but Garter looks like a retard.

You shut your whore mouth

what the fuck is going on with your XV1 character's shoulders?

Looks better in this picture than in the Xenoverse 2 image with your other character. I'm getting a Naoto Shirogane vibe with the outfit though.

Nice colors

thats probably just the yellow aura. blue + yellow = green.

New favorite ultimate, "Super Electric Strike". It's Android 17's signature, obtained from Expert Quest #11 (the one vs omega shenron). It does a bit more damage than the Kamehameha ults, with a MUCH wider area. It also hits any target in melee range of you, 360 degrees around.

Anyway, I've bought every purchasable skill in the game (TP and zeni), completed every training, and earned every skill drop from expert quests. I still need to grind out Parallel quests, but I'm thinking of using those to work on a second character.

When I say this attack is wide, this is max lock on range, anything in the green area is a hit, and it will all take full damage.

It's pretty good actually.

You know you are fucked when you hear that too.

Anyway, plenty of good ults, now I need a good super attack. Gum is pretty good for setting up my ki blasts, but getting in close to use it is kind of risky. Not sure if it's worth keeping Arm Crash (for ult disruption) since I'm playing long range but that skill could really save my ass at the right moment. Currently I just have Perfect Shot on there but that's only slightly better than a charged blast.

Unleash potential + human ki regen seems pretty busted, I am almost never out of bars to spam.
I am tempted to respec into striker/melee, But I have managed to make a close range/meleeish ki blast build. Shits fun.

Currently I am using maiden blast and Dodoria launcher. The combos be insane.

I sure hope they fix this

I still prefer Frieza stamina regen while attacking, especially playing as a striker because it let me attack non-stop and always have stamina to counter-vanish.

Are…are those pantylines?

I don't really like that they seemed to balance characters backwards.

Each race should have a form that specifically super-buffs anything, so you can min-max to fuck and back.

Super Vegeta buffs ki blasts m8.

It was nice to finally have an expert mission that didn't glitch out 6 times in a row.

SSGSS Goku and Vegita expert missions are easy as fuck compared to #15. Honestly I don't see how anyone who can complete 15 in the time limit would have any problem at all with Goku's timer. I farmed Goku for my TP medals to buy out the TP shop before it closed.

I used my setup I had from #15 on SSGSS Goku. I was expecting more infinite dodging bullshit, since I'll have to grind for TP medals anyways I assume it'll be 10x less intense when I revert back to my normal setup.

Seem to be having a problem with the Guru missions. Started up a nemekian character so I need to do them for my transformation, but after about the 3rd mission they just stopped triggering. I remember with my first character they popped up every 3 other missions. I'm guessing there's some other prereq that I've skipped over, that or it's glitched and I'm really screwed.

character level 40 is a requirement for all racial transformations, if you didn't know

Got it at 37 actually, but I think level was it. That or story progression trumps level at some point (it unlocked right after I beat Beerus in the story.

Giant namekian sucks btw. I had heard it was pretty strong in pve but all of the attacks are actually lower damage AND harder to use. Maybe that patch was actually applied?

Thanks Doc

New thread when? Thread momentum always plummets when bump limit is reached

When you decide to make it.

Jeez, so much responsibility. Fine.

New thread