Racemixing British Backpacker Killed by Boyfriend

THE DANGERS OF MISCEGENATION

A British backpacker, one of two people left dead after what is believed to be a murder-suicide, wrote of her intentions to travel the globe shortly before her body was found in an inner-city Sydney apartment.'''

Police are investigating the deaths of 22-year-old Amelia Blake and her Nepalese boyfriend, Brazil Gurung, in Newtown on Friday night.

Police attended the unit, which sits above a Persian restaurant, and discovered the bodies of Ms Blake and 30-year-old Mr Gurung.

Shortly before her death, Ms Blake wrote on social media about her intentions to travel the world. "I see my path, but I don't know where it leads," Ms Blake wrote on Instagram.

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-18/couple-in-newtown-suspected-murder-suicide-identified/9338628
archive.fo/gSW2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ablake17/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Good, nothing of value was lost.

yeah no. feel nothing for some instagram slut getting BTFO for her idiocy. just darwin making sure her stupid doesn't live pass on its genes.

how do i see bosts
instagram.com/ablake17/

Here's what I learned. Women know this. But they do it anyway. Maybe it excites them. Maybe they are seeking an "alpha." But surprisingly it seems, a lot of women know niggers are dangerous but they still hook up with them. Idk why.

they do this because it excites them. same reason women have a love thing for thuggy "bad boys". when their heart gets a dosage of adrenaline, Epinephrine , Nonepinephrine, etc. they literally get high off the amygdala's response to danger. it's what they live for.

don't believe me? look at who is the biggest recipient of "murder" media, scary movies, and the serial killer fascination. for some reason, they confuse what you feel as "fear" or "discomfort" as some sort of positive feeling. it's as if they lack a regulation in the brain to not do that shit. critical thinking skills

they love being scared. they love being in a changing environment and situation. they complain about monotony of life. what's every woman's desire? go travel the world and explore with an interesting person. a man's desire? having a loving family. really tells you who built civilization too.
here's another odd thing.

most men eat hot sauce to just show off, while most women eat hot sauce for the discomfort it causes them.

I love hot sauce.

N E P A L ' D

The feeling is arousal, and arousal from fear or sexual arousal produce similar effects in women.
This is why so many women like being choked, roughed up and fake raped.
Their body does not distinguish between fear arousal and sexual arousal, and for many women, fear during sex can stimulate more pleasure for a woman than sex alone.

Women want a emotions. It's why a rat-haired punk with no prospects, but the ability to express himself completely honestly can pull a 9/10 away from a stable provider stifled by his conditioning. Learning to "be yourself" is hard, but it's literally what you need to do. Stimulate others with the reality of who you are. You'll make enemies, and friends this way; no one will be neutral.

pottery

helps that I'm not ugly as well but it was an eye opener regarding what women really turns on and why they aren't satisfied in a state of peace that prospers where all guys try to get along with each other

Toll:
PAID

Good.

just as men are meant to commit violence evolutionarily, women are meant to be subjected to it
the most violent ape wins

does she have any other social media?

You probably started eating hot sauce as a teenager to show off, though. Boys will be boys.

I personally started eating hot sauce on the food I cooked for myself alone while my family was out as a child. It just tastes good. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Sigmund.

checked and kek'd Satan.

Top notch friend
Polite sage

Though I disagree with you I can recognize you are a man of culture.

I don't disagree with you, love the stuff.

AHAHAHAHA you dumb cunt

Oh no!

Actually, it's more like they can indulge in the fear triggering media due to being secure in a controlled environment. A "safe-zone", if you will, created by the dominant males of their kind.

which is now private

lol another worthless white cunt dead

It's fucking nothing. Cry more, stormderps.

The Jew fears the hot sauce

All jews will be killed in due time.

white knight harder
the dead white whore would have been the first one to call you racist for even opening your mouth

Reported, now fuck off.

Hot sauce is for niggers.

except it was made by white men. its also delicious.

Two names for the same thing, otherwise sound. White knights of the right like will try to trigger white knight thinking in other right-wing men, the idea being that women have selective blindness when it comes to frequent and well publicized toll paying, "they just can't understand, it's biological".
No, they fucking understand but do it anyway because a, it's "exciting", b, it allows them to stick the knife in White men's hearts as a kind of challenge to daddy.

He showed her de wey.

hilarious, where is from?

Who wants to bet what set off the mud?

1.) she refused to let him impregnate her
2.) she laughed at his little cock
3.) she refused to renounce her religion in favor of his
4.) he caught her cheating with another mud

Who cares. Nothing was lost. More demoralization bullshit. It's natural law, she was stupid and nature culled the stupid. She picked the wrong mate and natural law punished her.

Nature is a cruel thing – and the ultimate fascist.

Underrated.

from 0 to triggered in two words, dude hit the nail on the head

10/10

Untapped memetic warfare potential. Spend 10000000 hours in photoshop / mspaint and use those some sockpuppet twitter accounts. #meganmarkle #genetichygene #keeptheroyalspure #saveharry

Nothing of value was lost, treasonous bitch turned her nose up at white men everywhere so she could coal burn

Thats some shit straight of models by mark manson, thing is it directly contradicts the 48 laws of power by robert greene, which seems infinitely more redpilled and has saved my ass multiple times IRL

isnt it funny that if i take a gun and press it to their head and tell them to bend over that it inspires the ultimate fear yet there is 0 enjoyment from it

This is why we need patriarchy, you cant build or run a society off of emotions
This is why when you let women do whatever they want they destroy everything

is certain and no law is fixed. The best way to protect yourself is to be as fluid and formless as water; never bet on stability or lasting order. Everything changes.

Didn't the movement take this to the extreme sometime ago? Holla Forums must have been a blessing to the REAL oldfags. But it's getting shittier now. Shame.

Hot. Sauce?

Funny enough it's that level of brutality that gets men off in a different way. It's why genocides will always happen and you'll never have a shortage of men willing to do it. Primal instincts are very hard to resist if provoked correctly.

Thanks for giving credit where credit is due, to the great Jewish creator of the 48 Laws, and not some random Euroscum Christian priest who is alleged to have written a strikingly similar work centuries prior. Questions regarding the originality of creative works by Jews are driven by antisemitic hatred that has led far too many to assume Jews are only able to copy and not create, which I assure you is simply not the case.

actually i eat hotsauce because i like the way it tickles my asshole

And the demoralization shills came right on in with it. But mixers dying isn't really news except to them when it happens.

character's name is Emi, by artist TwistedGrim
video: BADLOGIC SHORT - How to smoke (by TwistedGrimTV)

If you want to discourage coal burning, it's better to emphasise the fact that spic and niggers are chronically unemployed and normally abandon the woman the day after they find out she's pregnant.

Lose some weight

makes sense as women are resource driven, and the only reason 3rd worlds have resources is from theft

wew

guy you're replying to is right though

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

This, cayenne flakes are top-tier

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

dfre

why are you still going on 4/pol/?

Toll status: Paid

they do this to virtue signal against racism, retard.

Women are simple creatures

/thread

You are mixing up current society pressure brainwashing put on women from jews as part of human nature when its not and speaking way too much in absolutes that fails when brought in to the complexity of humans.

The whole social media traveling has way less to do with traveling and way more of a social brag to other women back home. It was a lot more popular in the 70s for men and women to visit Europe and Asia. Also men historically and biologically are the ones that always have traveled and Europeans have the most evidence of far traveling, there is also the wanderlust gene which is found primarily among Europeans. Women were always brought places by force they didn't explore much at all they know this because of archaeology. Women are biologically designed to be more coy and to have maternal instincts that is a common trait found in female mammals so it goes against the whole women are "dora exploreres durr".

Also women prefer familiar faces biologically more then men its trigger oxytocin just seeing their loving husband , child. Women also respond better to the mere exposure effect where the more a women sees your face even if your ugly the more she will feel comfort around you and find you more attractive which is the first step towards mating with a women.

In your point women would also unconsciously respond, with a orgasm every time because of some extreme discomfort which is false. While some do to rape for instance they are on the minority an you have to take in the fact who the rapist is to them a spouse,family member, stranger. The host of mental issues they get after rape shows its a unconscious bodies response to the fear itself allowing lubrication in the genitals to prevent further harm and men respond with more arousal to the same situations seeing as male victims of rape orgasmed in a majority ratio which they had hard dick while being raped. They even did studies on it where Men would respond with a higher arousal to erotic images before being told there was going to be a painful electrical shock. So think of these response more as someone hating being forcefully tickled and still laughing they can't control the laughing even though its causing direct discomfort. When tickling is over those people will get mad in some degree.

Women like emotions being raised in them yes but, not purely negatives though which you suggest otherwise the positives emotions wouldn't exist at all. Along with fear and anger being very entwined in humans and mammals, you can only fear so much until it turns into a seething hatred which is way feminism and dykes exist.