twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you based (((Ron Perlman)))

We gassed 'em before…
We'll gass 'em again

well, there goes another actor I used to like

Lol

Inspiring

Not sure about that

yea but ron is going full kike, some jewish actors like larry david are pretty cool guys.

But it should have happened, and will happen

imagine the outcry if a celeb tweeted this image, except the nazi was a commie, and the Trump guy was a Hillary supporter. The image would make just as much "sense", but it would be career-ending.

Hypocritical kike faggots

OH NO NO NO

cry more you fucking nazi dipshit

Hmm

You do realize that every time you make a gas chamber joke, you're perpetuating the "le ebil Nazi" angle and keeping the lie alive, right?

Make all the oven jokes you want, though.

Why? The gassing was a curiosity to them since it rid them of lice and stopped a typhus epidemic, hence the use of an insecticide (Zyklon B ie German equivalent of DDT) instead of poison gas (such as Sarin) and "gas-chambers" that were not airtight ( brick buildings, wooden doors, etc.)

I know it didn't happen, just making a joke you autists

…was not part of a plan to kill them but to keep them alive!
pic of US using Zyklon B to fumigate a house, in b4 some cunt figures out the US used zyklon as an insecticide and sues the US for attempting to gas jews.

Thanks based ron (((pearlman))) for helpping sread #truths to kill me.

Why does uncle sam have such a large nose?

there are no grammatical errors

You know, as much as you kids like to meme on this shit, the people putting these up are the only ones doing anything irl. You people meme here and jerk each other off while faggots go out and get shit done. And guess who normal people side with? Protip: it's not you.

Normal people want security as long as they get their paychecks and live relatively comfortably they don't give a shit.

So are you.

Always funny to see this and know somebody put the effort into it, thinking they're super witty, when lemmings aren't actually suicidal herd animals at all. Really makes you think.

the alt right is the most pathetic thing since tumblrinas

t. lemming

Honestly can't believe these people are serious.

Almost as pathetic as nu/pol/.

>>>Holla Forums is that way.

is nu/pol/ Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

Both

all me tbh

They messed up, there is no reference to russians in this propaganda.

Obviously.

t. neocolonial revisionist

yw. paleo syndicalist

ATTENTION ALL KEKISTANIs
I WILL FUCKING GUT YOU YOU FASCIST FUCKING FUCKS
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP WHEN MY PoC GANG IS OUT THERE HUNTING YOU DOWN. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHEN ONE OF MY PoCs HAVE INFILTRATED YOUR FRIEND GROUP. THE AGE OF LE WHITE MAN IS OVER. SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE.

LEL

How do I know you are jewish?

weak b8

Is there a more disgusting kike on TV? Can't think of one atm

Are those gmod nazis

Is there anything funnier than modern liberals and actors pretending they're fit to fight in a war?

How outta you touched with reality can Hollywood get. They proof that we need to bring back classy bullying

You do realize there was no original merit to those claims and most internet nazis are only so because they got tired of being called nazis for no damn reason, right?

white genocide is a meme

t. libtard fascist

not all memes are dreams

One of these days, hymie….

Oh, it's just a meme, then there's nothing to worry about.

Though I don't disagree that white genocide is real, the argument on the other side is usually that it's not "forced" or there is no evidence of it being planned. I'm not sure how to respond to that.

yeah sure we'll just get that.

Heroes kill nazis. Stop romanticizing the villains.

They (government politicians) bring in rapfugees to replace the native populations "young workers" since white populations have stagnated they admit this and this sir is textbook genocide via replacement.
Some more brazen officials even use the word "replacement" meanwhile no effort is made to raise white birthrates (this has been done many times in history with great success) in the west in fact I think an Austrian politician brought it up and was booed by other government officials.
In any case if they choose to say its not forced then its malicious negligence as a responsible leaders would notice the trend and reverse it not try to accelerate it with pro-rapefugee stances and more immigration. Its like if you heard people planning a murder then saw the murder taking place later and did nothing at first but then decided to help the murderer by wounding the victim.

Normal people fight communism and become heroes.

ARE YOU SERIPUS??
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
REPLACEMENT MIGRATION ,GLOBALISTS , THEY ARE QUITE OPEN ABOUT THIS

brunft btfo ;)

What is the message here that these people that want to murder Americans that want prosperous country?
This labels them as invaders and terrorists that want to see the downfall of the US (for the wrong reasons)….. This oozes judaism.

LOL you realize drumpf is gettin imbeached right little bitty drumptard LOL

Nice find. I will bookmark that next time I inevitably get in the argument again.

Communism did nothing wrong because real communism has never been tried before, why can't these Holla Forumsyps get that?

Since you bring that up, what are your thoughts on Karl Marx?

DELETE THIS OR YOU SUICIDE TOMMOROW

is that the picture of the infamous gas chamber, or another room?

They always claim the showers were a ruse and they were really gas chambers. I get the feeling jews back then did not frequently take showers and assumed no one else did and thus made up this ridiculous story of waterlines being able to carry gas.

why is the Trump nazi black?

But you didn't
and you won't :')

We've seen your masters' feet of clay, user. We are not impressed. We laugh at you all.

"I want YOU to fight for your wife's son. JOIN US ARMY"

I actually find it repugnant. Decrying nazis, while pretending they're people they bash daily.

I really hate the "alt-left" meme. This degenerate behavior and self hatred is at the core of the left. All of the left is shit.

Black panther movie tie in, obviously