Kamehame-DIE!!!

Holla Forums Why does Black Goku sound like Solid Snake doing a Batmam impression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RuViG2-w_To?t=1m49s
mega.nz/#!FEE0URjb!kKhQeH06fepgfpFBTc8kpt1Hd2J19dxdZWjKeFa2wcI
mega.nz/#!Jd0lXYbb!8rMm0yZJOsKnXaOSwkNWR94hyLyasth0sWwRUScwKA4
mega.nz/#!MUszQAKS!c8aNKN3FuQbn6OoxkGCE3bt3mbt1WEgGxI10o6PHYBQ
mega.nz/#!sA0UxCzA!xGQIl6dgVeKZw74z8CQDLLaOgR95jswFmom5-0-Ing0
kanzenshuu.com/rumor/general/
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Toyotarō
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_AF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to say Sean Schemmel misunderstood the
character a but. Black sort of does have a low, cat yowl sound to him when he speaks… but he doesn't sound gruff. I figure Sean tried to emulate that but needed to realize the character was more regal than gruff.

huh, my post got all fucked up. Also:

misunderstood the character a bit*

Holy shit, it does.

Is it me or Goku black might be a Superbpt prime rip off?

If I'm not mistaken, Toriyama took some inspiration from silver age Superman for Z, so it's possible.

He did his best. I feel he would have had plenty of fun doing an villainous Goku if it was like Vanitas being a crazy, murderous snarky asshole with Sora's voice. They should have told him to go with a perpetually smug kind of edgy Goku.

That's exactly what Nomura said about his seiyuu.

By that I mean that doing villains is just fucking fun. I honestly believe they'd be the easiest way to make a career as a VA while enjoying every second of it.

Yeah, that's why I'm not really too butthurt with it. I could see where he would misunderstand the character and I've heard the voice directing for these games tend to be a little rough in the first place. He also does a good job for what he's trying to do.

Seriously the current Funi VA's are all over the place. Goku, Vegeta, Krillen, Yamcha and Tien all sound fucking great. But the rest of the returning cast is just completely off their game. You know they haven't practiced these characters in years and completely forgot how to make that voice. Cell, Future Trunks, adult Gohan, Videl, just to name a few all sound like they're failing to imitate how they sounded before.

The only recast that is decent is Freiza. God dammit why couldn't DBS have come out 10 years ago when it was the sweet spot of quality and sameness. Oh well.

I remember him saying that he when he first auditioned for DBZ, he wanted or expected to play as a villain and ended up surprised to find out that they gave him the role of the big man child hero, or something to that effect.

Greg Ayres in particular is fucking unsettling as Frieza and it's great.

One of the few things that got me to stop being so asshurt about Kai.

japs a notorious for copying everything so probably

It's Chris

At least we gotten GT

You have to go back.

The problem is kinda just the way he's always done Goku's voice. I think Sean does a good Goku but the particular voice he uses for Goku doesn't have the same flexibility as the Japanese seiyuu's voice.

Also, bear in mind that these are pre and post battle clips, not exactly full dialogue. He's kinda meant to sound extra angry and aggressive. I don't think we'll know how well Sean's Black Goku will be until he actually does some of Black's real dialogue like when he's monologuing to Trunks or chatting with Zamasu

Zamasu DLC when?

I'd imagine you'd need quite the voice actor to pull off Goku's "real" voice while also being able to fit other character's like Black. Goku is initially meant to be a country bumpkin with a bit of a country accent. This was definitely lost in translation as Sean just does a light hearted, happy go lucky voice… not that I'm complaining about the job he did.

I think Kelamis' voice was probably more suited for Goku given how high pitched he could go. Of course, you have to get past always being able to sort of still hear Rolf, the Son of a Shepherd.

At first I wasn't quite sold, then he did the Kaio-ken and it set in how good he could have been given the right voice director.

holy shit, comics are retarded

also, that video you linked has me watching a bunch of old DBZ clips again… after only watching Super since it started, it's rough just seeing how bad the quality has dropped in current Japanese animation.

I've been trying to find a download for any of the first three movie's uncut ocean dub, cause I want to reevaluate them. But all I can find are the funimation versions or just the cut for TV ones.

Tree of Might in partciular since I often hear that that version of the dub is much more faithful to the original script.

still remember picking it up at blockbuster as a kid during the namek saga run on toonami

Pretty much the same deal for me. Except it was a family video.

I've got them in the ocean dub, not sure if they're uncut though I havent watched them in a while.

Oh Lord, they had licensed music… and staind of all things.

Please upload them user.

Speaking of dubs.

my upload speed is complete ass but I'll try.

You have two versions of the Ocean dub movies, the original version and the uncut version with original music. i think the OCean dub BD's come with both tracks.

What's with the shitty music holy fuck.

Is that like the Ghostbusters reboot?

I've got the bluewater dub for the dragonball series, and the ocean dub got the dragon ball z series.

Are they the best versions?

The worst thing? This is based off the French version.
ALL of Europe except Italy and Germany had their DBZ dub (or in Poland's case, overdub) based off the French version. What a nightmarish time it was to live in.

thank you.

wow, I guess the Ocean dub must have done pretty well back in the day.

It's just adding to the novelty of it for me. It's like staring into an alternate universe or something.

I don't get this whole "GT wasn't really that bad" thing that's been going around recently. I thought we all agreed that GT was and always will be the rock-bottom of Dragon Ball. Is it because kids who grew up with it are now old enough to shitpost on Holla Forums and /a/?

Now this is fucking hilarious.

why were there so many different english dubs?

GT was irredeemable shit the moment Goku lost to robots… but at least the art was nice. It also had a good little movie attached to it involving Goku jr. Still, I'd say Super is maybe only a bit about it.

and my opinion of super is quickly dropping the more I watch these old DBZ fights and moments.

The animation was one thing GT had going for. Digital animation allows cutting costs nowadays.
The TV special was pretty fun too just because somehow it managed to not forget that Earth once had random monsters running around in original DB until it was made more mundane in Z. Even if it had shit like 1/16 Saiyan Goku Jr. turn SSJ just by being frightened.

yeah, and I also appreciated Goku Jr's character the more I thought about him. The world was peaceful and he was raised in the city. Of course he would become lazy and caught up in technology. He was a very different character for the DB universe, and his character made sense even if he came across as a little bitch… well, aside from the SSJ thing like you said.

For me, GT will forever be cemented as the worst of all the shows. Super isn't as good as Z, but I wasn't expecting it to be. All I wanted was something better than GT, and that's what I got. GT is flat-out unwatchable to be due to how much it reuses animation and abuses the whole "fists flying so fast the camera can't see it" thing even more than Z. It was pretty obvious that they were cutting corners as much as they could. While Super isn't much better, the latest fights have looked pretty alright and some shots have had surprisingly fluid animation. I don't think I've seen a single shot of GT where I thought "Huh, where'd the budget come from to animate THAT?".

As someone in the comments points out at youtu.be/RuViG2-w_To?t=1m49s
it really does sound like an attempt to imitate the original voice.

If you're gonna dub as faithfully as possible that's what you want as you can get the tone & inflections close to the original material. I notice in Funimation dub they add a lot of dialog to hype-up things which often alters the original tone. Regardless, I prefer the original audio & beyond that I liked Dragon Ball much better.

I think that comes from them switching animation teams between episodes. I'm pretty sure they outsource the "filler" episodes to animation houses in china, while the more important ones they handle with some in house animation team. So far I've seen a pattern with the animation where every other one seems to have that fluid animation and a decent fight, while the others are filled with the stuff you see people poke jokes at.

Music from bands reminds you it's actually a movie, faggots. It never felt too out of place as far as the Funi dub.

If you can manage to get them up you'd be a life saver.

As someone who has changed their tune on GT, it's a bit complicated. I had never cared for the show, watched it while it aired on TV and it was completely intolerable. it took sitting through Super's two horrible retelling of the movies and pretty much most of that tournament arc for me to even re-peak my interesting looking at GT. Just to see which was worse. So I went in, with the Japanese audio this time.

And to be honest… I thought it had a lot of charm. (up until a point.) it knew what it wanted to do and set out for it. It brought back the adventure element and had pretty good fight scenes to compliment it. Super Saiyan 4 was interesting as was baby as golden Oozaru. Roughly I'd rate the first two arcs little lower than the buu saga. Though It's after that when the shit hit the fan… So really, it starts off well… but starts to tumble and fall after the baby arc. Despite that, it probably has the best ending. It tugs on your heart strings and really makes you feel Dragon ball has ended.

Separately; I realized that it was really the English dub which made the entire thing unwatchable. The music was really bad, and the acting / script was much worse than Z. For instance I remember Trunks acting like he knew who android 17 was (as if he was future trunks.) when in the Japanese version he isn't really aware of who he is. You have shit like that sprinkled everywhere in the dub.

So for me, It goes Z > DB > GT >>> Super.

Don't even get me started on androids in GT, there's a massive plot hole right there in the Super 17 saga: a big plot point comes when everyone is able to sense two 17s (if I remember right) when back in the Androids saga a major plot point was that the androids' energy is unsensable.

I've noticed that too. Though the latest episodes haven't had anywhere near as much choppy animation in general, but that could just be because this is the climax of the arc.

For me, It's: DB >= Z >> Super >>>GT

I've tried to like GT. The original dub is terrible, I still couldn't stand it in Japanese, and I even tried watching the Blue Water dub. I really wanted to like GT, but it's just SO BAD. Goku being a kid again is fucking dumb, Pilaaf and his gang shouldn't even be alive, Pan is an annoying little nitwit (the Funi dub is the worst with this), a ton of established characters get shafted in favor of shitty new characters, Power levels make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE (How the fuck does SSJ1 Kid Goku take out Super 17 when Majuub, who was supposed to be equal to SSJ3 Kid Goku, got knocked out like a limp-dicked bitch), and the animation is HORRENDOUS. I can't stand reused animation, especially during fight scenes, and GT makes liberal use of that.

damn that entire video was cringe inducing.

I remember almost nothing of GT other than Goku turning into a kid and he, Pan, and Trunks going into space to find some dragonballs. The only excuse I could find for something like him beating Super 17 with just SSJ1 is that Goku's power levels have increased with experience, training and the improvement of existing techniques. Stuff like SSJ isn't a flat power level increase but a multiplicative one, though it'd probably take a lot of work to reach SSJ2 strength with SSJ1 and so forth.

I haven't watched Super yet or any of its associated movies, but it looks like a combination of Toriyama's age and bad memory and shitty editors have led to super being capable of seeing GT compared to it in more than one sentence. All I really wanted from something like Super when it was first announced was making the rest of the Z-fighers relevant, more earth-based plotlines, and some amount of return to martial arts and magic. From what it looks like, Super just throws in characters and only furthers the gap between Goku, Vegeta, and not-Goku/Vegeta.

Peter Kelamis only dubbed Goku in the first three Z movies so of course it has far better animation.

Comics must be the go-to for writers who just want some OOMPH for a weekly sale, then realise they've written themselves into a corner and just write whatever bullshit they come up with to justify or rectify it; alternate dimensions, multiple same people, clones, powers inherited or moved to someone else… And then all other writers just run with it! It's pretty sad and convoluted when you think about it.

Super Sandman 4 was way better design and concept-wise than the red and blue nostalgia-bait color swaps that replaced it

I've got actual dvd image, should I just rip the movie or do you want the whole thing?

Is it just me. Or dragon ball super Goku is closer the superman/Christ metaphor from the English ocean dub than accurate DBZ Goku? Both Goku and vegeta feel more superhero like in DBS. anyone else noticed this?

preferably I'd just want the movie ripped, but if it's easier for you to just give me the entire thing, than that's fine as well. I could do the extra work myself later.

It's pretty true to Zamasu and Black Goku then, since both are edgelords who are OBSESSED with killing people because "muh mortals ur barbaric and you should all die cause i say so"

I sincerely doubt japs give enough fucks to copy western capeshit.

Honestly goku feels like he reverted back into his 10 year old self… You know, the more I think on this, the more Super feels like some kind of weird funky parallel to GT.

I mean I didn't expect to see an older trunks again, and a villain steal a main character's body to use for his own gain. While battling it out in ruined cities instead of wastelands.

I'll just rip the movie, would take longer trying to upload a 4GB iso.

Alright, thanks a lot man.

Just to clarify you only have the Tree of might? I own The Dead Zone and could probably try to rip that a little later for you or anyone else here.

they seemed to have abandoned the martial arts aspect and now the action more closely resembles something you would see in a superman comic. It's over the top and there doesn't seem to be a lot of actual weight to the attacks. In Z there still seemed to be danger in getting hit with certain attacks, while in Super characters get stabbed in the chest, thrown on the ground, then get blown up only to receive light scratches.

I personally would be more okay with this if they would have kept how crazy overpowered the god forms were, but really, they don't seem like much more than SSJ3 at this point.

Also, I think the art style looks more like comic art now with the clean shading and shine. I also think the extra levels of shading and shine on the characters contribute to the stiff movements and animation because there is so much more to keep consistent where as the old style would only require the line work, a solid color, and a shading layer.

… but as negative as I sound, it's still watchable, so that's something. It's like a good Japanese superman cartoon.

Does anyone have a torrent for original DB?

Fits the character

No, it just sounds fucking stupid. What you posted doesn't make any sense

Shit music goes with a mediocre dub, I guess.

I have Dragon Box encodes of the movies with multiple audio tracks including the Ocean dubs for movies 1, 2, and 3. I can upload those if you want.

he sounds like shadow the hedgehog

If they're the uncut versions. The more the merrier. I remember hearing that some of the subsequent re-releases funimation did only had the edited ones.

Not sure which ones those were though.

I remember a long time ago reading a fucking fanfic in the vein of those fake ass Dragon Ball AF, that was centered around Goku turning evil because he absorbed a lot of evil energy or some shit.
Super stole from some Dragon Ball AF fanfic.

Dude, it's the Dragon Box, they're uncut as can be.

You're hearing rumors. Probably from some normalfag running his mouth. Funi's releases are uncut outside of plastering on English text for the titles.

Fun fact dragon ball AF had bootleg toys.

I see.

Well than yes, I would like to have them.

Before I do anything, tell me what media player you use.

Might as well be canon. If xenoverse being teased as canon.

Media player classic HC.

Ok good. I'm uploading them to mega right now

The power level shenanigans were there in Z as well, where characters would throw their best and nothing would come of it. Hell, spirit bomb was the most useless move in the series, as it almost never worked and had a long warm up period. I think destructo disk was one that never really lost its threat, but Cell and Buu both could recover from getting hit with that.

I'm pretty sure the only person killed by Krillin's Destructo Disk was Krillin himself.

I don't remember that. That sounds hilarious. I meant that it ignored the super armor based on power level bullshit, which most other attacks didn't.

It never happened, user's being sarcastic. But the Kienzan/Destructo disc never kills anyone in the series, except for almost Nappa until Vegeta told him to not touch it.

MAte, trunks just learned how to perfectly pull off the mafuba by watching a 15 second tutorial vid on a smartphone

When he threw it at Frieza, Frieza stopped it and threw it back at him, chopping him nicely in half.
At least, I think that's what happened. I might be misremembering (and probably am).

Just because that's the case doesn't mean it doesn't retain it's danger. It's not like we have characters tanking the move.
Most just dodge it or send it back at the user, or have less important parts of their body chopped off by it.

dude…. Kamitube

What's wrong with super, haven't started watching it yet?
And yes, I've seen QUALITY threads on /a/.

Exactly, sounds like the kind of dumb shit you see in the Buu arc or early Dragon Ball, after all Goku learned the Kamehameha after just seeing Roshi do it. This is a cartoon series for 8 year olds, don't think too hard about it.

Not even REMOTELY happened. Krillin just cut Freeza's tail off with it. Freeza was sliced up by his own ki disc much later when fighting Goku

Just skip the first 30 episodes if you're going to watch it, and don't think too hard about it. The animation isn't great, but I know everyone here is selectively not remembering some of the shit animation DBZ had. The humor in DBS has genuinely funny moments like Goku grabbing an aliens dick.

It's not the second coming of DBZ and it isn't trying to be. People here whining about it just wish it was a modern version of the bowdlerized Funi dub they saw on TV when they were 6. which as we know now wasn't even remotely Dragon Ball

the real question is, what is not wrong it it?
and the answer is loli Mai

Toei has been shit to disappointing ever since the mid-90's.

Alright, thanks. I'll be patiently waiting.

It's biggest problem is that just about everything up until the the tournament arc has no propose to exist. It's just (very poorly) retelling the two movies, with a bunch of pointless filler like piccolo and Goku baby sitting for Gohan. But even then the aforementioned arc is incredibly slow paced. It's not until we reach the edgiest tea brewer in existence where things start to pick up.

I'd suggest just reading the manga version if you're going to dive in. It seems better handled (The guy doing it apparently has toriyama going over it with him.) And it explains more stuff that the show kind of glosses over.

In other words good filler.

Piccolo and Goku had best filler

Oh shit nigger, it's the first DBZ movie

Audio is set to Japanese with subs by default, but can switch to the Ocean dub and turn off subs. I also included the mediocre Funi redub and another dub as a bonus

Video is based on the Dragon Box, which for the movies means it's unfortunately cropped, but this how Toei distributed them in Japanese theaters. Thankfully unlike Funi's cropped version the grain hasn't been scrubbed out so it looks like it's from a real film print. Movie 2 and 3 coming soon.

mega:///#!JEtyxCpB!XkJwzGOpPZZHayw1egFG_gRZI55EEybb94EDB8Lx2Bc

This is actually really good.

I'm gonna be gone for about five hours pretty soon, but I'll leave the tab up so I can get the other movies. I really appreciate this, so thanks. Just out of curiosity and a bit of greed here. would you be willing to do one or two extra movies? If not I can understand, since this is probably taking some time up.

Depends on what movies. I have to leave in a few hours as well, but I can upload them

The bojack one if you happen to have the big green dub of it. And Wrath of the Dragon.

I have both of those, including the big green dub of bojack. I'll upload them this evening.

Alright, cool.

Time for me to go, but I'll be back later.

Movie number 2

mega.nz/#!FEE0URjb!kKhQeH06fepgfpFBTc8kpt1Hd2J19dxdZWjKeFa2wcI

Exaggerated bullshit aside, first 2 arcs, aka up to ep. 30 or so, animation is pretty shit. This is mostly to the fact that most of the animation staff are new. So corners were cut early on to profit off the movies. Now though the staff have finally shown to be competent and the writing and animation is improving. Personally enjoy that trump card transformations are now used as a evening the field instead of a I win button.

You are da bes

There is absolutely no excuse for the power level bullshit in GT, as immediately beforehand Majuub was fighting on-par with SSJ3 Goku during the Baby arc. The closest Super gets to that is Trunks' powerup during the current arc, but even then he's never a real threat to Zamasu.

There wasn't a chance in hell that other characters would get relevant again in Super. I want it too, but lets be real here. Most of the original Z fighters had either already given up fighting or were at the limits of their capabilities by the end of Z. Krillin was a father and had better shit to do, Yamcha finally took a hint and quit fighting, Tien was at the limits of his abilities, Gohan never really enjoyed fighting, and Roshi, Puar, Chiaotzu and Oolong haven't been relevant since OG Dragon Ball. Toei and Toriyama would have had to perform a stupendous feat of asspulling to be able to make any of them relevant again. The only one I can see regaining relevance is Piccolo, however that's still a stretch. Still though, Super tries to give them all a chance to shine in one way or another. Gohan, Tien, Krillin, Piccolo, and Roshi all kick ass against Frieza's army during the RoF arc, and Piccolo is a legitimate threat to Frost during the Tournament arc. Gohan's had an interesting arc as well, as at first he's kind of sworn off all fighting, but then realizes after getting his shit kicked in by Frieza that he needs to be stronger so that he doesn't have to rely on Goku to protect his family. Now he's been training with Piccolo and is apparently stronger. He might be participating in the next tournament arc. All of the characters have legitimately great character moments in the story though, relevant or not. Krillin and 18 had a great moment during the current arc where Krillin had to explain to Future Trunks that he had married 18. There was also a whole episode dedicated to Future Trunks hanging out with an adult Gohan and meeting his family. The best thing to come out of Super isn't the fighting honestly, it's seeing how all of these characters have grown up and seeing them interact.

SSJ4 was a better design, no argument there, but SSJB has grown on me over time from a concept perspective.

MOVIE 3 HAS LANDED

I'll be back to upload movies 9 and 13 in a few hours.

mega.nz/#!Jd0lXYbb!8rMm0yZJOsKnXaOSwkNWR94hyLyasth0sWwRUScwKA4

I'm disappointed user.

How in the world did this come to exist?

Disturbed is shit music, it is the generic AAA trash of the music industry

Man, I'm gonna fully admit that it's the nostalgia talking, but I really miss when half the anime out there was dubbed by the Ocean Group. For some season I just really liked those actors and thought they brought a lot of charm to their performances. I don't think I've even heard those actors do anything since Black Lagoon. Hell, now some of the stuff that they dubbed, like Vision of Escaflowne, is being redubbed by Funimation.

I miss you Scott McNeil.

I'm ashamed for thinking the original I Am speech was better.

It's not Goku, let alone a pissed off superpower mutated Goku.

The problem with super is it's trying to be the lighthearted more humorous adventures of OG Dragonball while also having the battle focused power battles of DBZ and just can't seem to find a decent middle ground between the two so it just waffles back and forth.

I loved this episode

Doesn't mean it always was shit.

I thought the tournament arc of super was pretty comfy, of course they had to amp that up instead of just keeping it a game. Heres to hoping the next one will be good

She wants the Big Green.

There's a lot of debate as to whether or not the speedy dub is an official dub or not. You can still buy physical copies online, and they look bootleg as fuck. Malaysia is a wonderful place.

If you think that's bad, you should hear the Big Green dub. This shit is actually an official dub that aired on Toonami UK.

I really want to see what Super's going to do with Zeno's multiverse tournament. I also want to have an episode dedicated to Vegeta and Goku visiting Cabba's world. I just wan't more Cabba in general.

I like that they brought the kaioken back at least. But that reminds of another huge issue with Super was wasting their first 2 arcs budgets on doing the last two movies over again. There was no need for that.

Disturbed is generic nu metal trash fronted by a whiny kike, it's shit get over it.

Clearly you all need to reevaluate your taste and listen to real music.

Why does Piccolo have to learn how to drive? He isn't ChiChi's husband. Also, the fact that he reacted to ChiChi saying that they wont get dinner if they don't get their driver's license confused me. He doesn't even eat. He is a green slug man. All he needs is water.

How the fuck do you get paid for this?

That's not an argument.

Back-up in case Goku isn't around to chauffeur

Shocked that she would use that threat against Goku

W-WEW

Thank God we don't live in a world where this became the official dub.

Not an argument.

Hey faggots, movie uploader here. Movie 9 is being currently uploaded followed by movie 13 as per special request.

Big Green dub at least has actors that speak English. Speedy dubs are unlistenable. I almost considered syncing them up to these Dragon Box encodes, but they're so shit that I couldn't stand taking a week out of my life to line up a shitty bootleg dub with Dragon Box video.

In regards to the movies, I remember watching a certain Dragon Ball movie on some site, it had the usual DBZ intro but the music was this sort of funky techno with a sweet guitar riff, anyone know where to find such intro?

Was it this? This was the intro Funimation made exclusively for the Trunks and Bardock specials back in 2000.

Oh fuck, yes, I love this jam, thank you my man.

A thousand times this. I can tolerate the english voice acting to an extent (not that I'd ever say it's good), but the music in general just made everything feel depressing and gloomy. The japanese music alone sets a completely different atmosphere, one that I can tolerate to watch GT with.

(I do like some tracks from the english ost, but it's generally as i described it)

There's a ~20 year difference between DB and the end of Z, and probably around 16 from the end of Z to GT? The ages the Pilaf gang were depicted at (sans the shitty dog not being stuffed) were appropriate.

And it would be nice if they returned the concept of Skill trumping Power at the end of the day. They *almost* did that with the Mafuba technique, but of course they had to shoehorn in Goku being a retard instead and belittle Trunks' speech about the power of humans.

STEP INTO DA GRAND TOUR NIGGA WE WUZ Z WARRIORZ AN SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT==

but yeah, seriously, Mark Menza is easily the worst composer Funimation hired. His music he made for DBZ movie 6 onward was also completely generic nu metal trash. At least Faulconer's music was distinctive even when it was plastered everywhere in parts that were originally silent

You're a good guy user.

The English dub of Z may have had retarded changes and less than stellar performances but after all these years it has its unique charm, almost like it's an alternate universe of sorts - which has also solidified itself in the Legacy of Goku games.

MOVIE 9 FAGGOT

mega.nz/#!MUszQAKS!c8aNKN3FuQbn6OoxkGCE3bt3mbt1WEgGxI10o6PHYBQ

No seriously, I've never heard this before.

This is like amateur youtube AMV stuff with Fruity Loops over the top

Jesus, that sounds like it belongs on the soundtrack to the first Mortal Kombat movie.

My opinions have credibility.

You're still eating shit as a joke

GT is shit because of that trash of edgy sewage of music alone.

No they don't. You're a faggot posting on a Taiwanese Seismograph forum like the rest of us.

Funny, you enjoy lapping up kike nu metal trash like Disturbed but don't like GT's nu metal music. I don't think you know what music is.

And you take the lore for your children's cartoon that originally began as nothing but a parody of Journey to the West with fart jokes and ended with killing a gluttonous pink blob too seriously.

OK NIGGERS HERE"S THE LAST ONE REQUESTED, MOVIE 13

mega.nz/#!sA0UxCzA!xGQIl6dgVeKZw74z8CQDLLaOgR95jswFmom5-0-Ing0

Thanks again, You really saved me a lot of trouble.

This sounds like a buzzword.

Disturbed and bands like them are edgy shit uninspired music.

Did David Draiman rape your family?

Do you suck David Draiman's dick?

What a completely random accusation. Do you?

You must since you enjoy his music.

the guy who wrote/drew DB:AF is now in charge of Super

By that logic I'm sure you suck more.

AF and SS5 Goku was drawn by a spic.

You're wrong.

Hate to try and milk it, but by any chance would you have "A Hero's Legacy" and be able to upload that as well? I can only find one torrent and at the moment it has been stuck at 50% for a couple of days.

No, you're wrong.

Toyotaro who's in charge of Dragon Ball Super drew Dragon Ball AF. He's also labelled as the "successor" of the Dragon Ball franchise and has the approval of Toriyama.

Sorry don't have that one.

No you're wrong

Nope. kanzenshuu.com/rumor/general/

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Toyotarō

battle of the fansites

That has been my problem since Super started. It's trying to combine two different things and this is after a span of time after the author last worked on it. You know bad his memory was that he forgot about Launch in Z. I do like that they are bringing back old forgotten stuff from original Dragonball and references in. The manga does a better job with Super's story and it's only major short coming is that it gets forced to summarize the arcs end, likely by editor pressure to keep up with the anime.

The joke's gone on far enough.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_AF

There are multiple fan mangas named Dragon Ball AF you dumb fucks.

We're both wrong.

I win.

Sounds fine. Goku Black acts like he's got the world's spikiest dildo three feet up his ass all the time, so it makes sense that he should sound like it, too.

If we're being honest here, DB is by far the most entertaining version of Journey to the West ever told.

Niggoku

Actually, it's Goku Black, not Black Goku, so it'd be "Gokugger".

Who did Hank fuse with?

Cell tanked it no problem, remember? Didn't even look at it.

Eh, i think it's Funimation that doesn't understand the voice, they probably told him to make goku sound like ow the edgehog.