Our jewish overlords

Okay this has been on my mind for awhile now and wanted to discuss this with other people. Let's just take a minute and act like Q is real and all these indictments are real. They lock all the Jewish scum up. The Jews pay good money and only served 12 months max. Wouldn't we be back to being controlled again by the Jewish scum?

My personal opinion is that when they get locked up, (If they ever will be.) Couldn't they just call the shots from prison just like the mafia?

The next thing I was thinking, the person prosecuting these people and their families being in danger. They could possibly be wacked for this.

Is it even possible to end the Jewish oppression that's upon us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Members_of_the_Communist_Party_USA
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
upcoin.com/?ID=4b1a0f0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying to fix their system by their rules is how you lose.

>>>/larp/

This. We can't win by playing their game.
How do you think our ancestors would have solved this situation? Get training.

That's correct to be honest. They know so many people in high positions and could manipulate the corrupted system even more. The only thing that would work is find enough dirt to have them educated.

He isn't. He already made many false predictions, like saying Hillary would be arrested on a certain day and other bogus shit.

Sorry for the double post. I know exactly what they would do and did. But it's not that easy anymore.

That's why I said "act"

Listen to the message behind Q's posts. What he is actually trying to say. The subtext is "everything is fine, we have it under control, you can take it easy." It is deradicalization propaganda aimed at getting people corralled back into the center.

There's no "solving it" magic pill.

It's difficult but there has NEVER been a time in history where open study of the topic has been so discussed and available (which is why they are desperate to censor).

You do blows at each of their control-monopoly centers; Finance, Media, Politics, Social activism (ADL, etc)

Eventually the Blow is strong enough to render the monopoly obsolete

Right now they are losing in social activism, they are struggling in politics/media, they only really have finance left. But finance alone won't save them

No. Reality is the only thing that matters.

Fucking bingo. ZOG will never arrest ZOG.

This makes perfect sense. The last year or even longer, I have seen people waking up to the truth. My honest opinion, they use these mass shootings to promote fear into the public so we can cuddle up to the government even more. The LV shooting and church shooting didn't work like they thought it would. Fear tactics

There is: kill all jews. It’s not easy to do, but it’s the only thing that will actually solve the problem by the definition of the word ‘solve’.

This

The fact they are STILL trying so hard should convince people to be more polarized in the far right tbh, Macrons shills are so desperate they even had mild success promoting him here but we know he's a puppet, who cares if he offends a few individual blacks a few times when he's SIMULTANEOUSLY mass importing them and dispersing them as efficiently as possible

That would take civil unrest and a world war or something. These days people aren't going to fight. We're lazy.

We're just waking up. 5 years ago most of us knew nothing of the situation. 5 years from now?

I'll be the first to admit I'm ignorant to most of these. I wanted to start researching and finding my own answers. But it's hard when you have no idea where to start. I'd say I've been lurking and watching videos since the LV shooting. That's when I woke.

Start anywhere. The only thing that matters is that you start. The 1917 (((Russian))) revolution and WW2 are good places to start on building up your understanding of how we got to this point.

Nice! I'm going to start now tbh

the >>>/1917/228 board is a good place to discuss the JQ openly, since your threads won't get anchored or deleted like everywhere else.

No the only thing that will work is creating parallel infrastructures, like private organizations that fulfill similar functions to that as current government. So that by the time we ask people to make the ultimate decision - they can't see any real reason to pick the Kike nightmare realm.

Good man. Enjoy this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Members_of_the_Communist_Party_USA

Dude I've been reading for about ten minutes max. Most of these companies that are mostly corrupt go way back. All Jewish owned too.

sliding fucking cunt, fuck off back to reddit
OUT

Exactly, the one benefit we have is that it's very easy right now to find out the truth. This is why there's such a clamor for internet censorship. For me it only took a couple weeks of essentially verifying the hatefacts pastebin myself\ to go from disaffected "Obama seems okay", to "Get rid of the Jews, niggers need outside leadership, white genocide is real, etc."

Reddits full of niggers and faggots.

Do you realize how easy it is to leave instantly lethal persistent poisons on anything they'd reasonably come in contact with? None of this disfigured but functional Yushchenko-dioxin noise, but irreversible or instant agents.

Its retarded easy to synth organomercury compounds or fentanyls which blur the line between chemical weapon and pharmaceuticals. I have no dog in this fight but g-d damn you fucks aren't even thinking and that's not even getting to confocal IR systems you can make using CotS components and a free afternoon.

Hell you could turn their melanin enrichef attack dogs against their productive proles to administer red pill suppositories with 12 guys and a hacksaw or a wide bore drill and a bottle of battery acid if you targeted the right power poles on a hot night. Hell, how many arterial fiber optic links are in the average city? Those things would strip the normies of their circus.

I'm just a guy who does threat analysis in my spare time. DO IT FAGGOT

*this post is for entertainment purposes only and to provide emergency lighting in the event of a power outage

And you bumped this why?

I am boreD and want to see mOre InTeresting shit in the news. Once these ideas Fester in A anons mind its GG Once They see how powerful simple vectors like this are.

Fucking kill yourself.

cute. a pro commie board. you're an asset to the gulags

i think conservatism is the rejection of false paradigms.

a system abiding by those rules doesnt acknowledge the jewish hatred that they so desperately feed on

The jew system could be wrecked by jailing them and getting their money, but that would not make amerika great again. It would be seppuku and whites would have to live like the pioneers again, but it would be worth it I guess.

it is the price you payed in ww2 now the price is to let jamal fuck your daughter. everybody has a price I guess.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I mean unless the spirit of Hitler reincarnated and is posting here…cmon son.

Defeatism is a terminal cancer.
Hope you don't have it.

fuck off moishe

same tel aviv agent

no but you are basically your grandfather reincarnated in case you didnt know that. I am talking to new/pol/ that is only 50% natsoc at most

I guess some things never change.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

They have to be locked up in coffins👍🏼

Tell me more.

upcoin.com/?ID=4b1a0f0c

I like how you think. Idiots will probably call you FBI, got any more educational lifehacks?

I'm here

user, you and me think alike.
Its absolutely easy for 1 autistic user to shake up an entire city with relative ease. If the right target is chosen even an entire country.

I don't put too much stock in the idea of their otherworldly intelligence, nor 100% monolithic hive mind, although there is something to it. Through various means, it seems we and the world have gained a new universal aristocratic class.

They've been smart to take useful positions and get close to, and marry into some of our very best. Jones for instance takes you to the water, but it's practically suicidal to tell you to drink. His own children could be endangered in either of two scenarios (damned if he does, damned if he doesn't). Many viewers do become vaguely aware however.

Genral awareness the disproportionately privileged position and the severe abuse of those could go a long way to stopping or mittigating future damage. I doubt awareness, or at least the potential for it, has ever been higher in human history. People simply being aware of the disproportionate power confers a certain amount of responsibility. And if a disproportionate number of the players about to be locked up are of one group, that will go even further in highlighting the issue.

The power of European nobility was broken to large extent. Many say as a result of the French revolution. What happened in one nation, was replicated many times, and we ended up with a different world. It can happen again.

The Jews murdered God in flesh in exchange for worldly power.

They are cursed to rule the earth and spend eternity in hell until they assent to rulership by the King - along with all the mono"theists" whose entire identity is treason against King and God.

Those who worry about their souls first and foremost in life understand this. Jews never worry about their souls - they worry about their worldly power.