/webm/

New Webm thread.

Vidya related appreciated–off topic webm welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwAVoaZcN6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no way the vidya moderators are this anal–unless things have greatly changed from last year….

Good luck this staying open

Mods have repeatedly locked webm threads if they are started early or don't have vidya in op, this is not new

That's bullshit.

8ch/v/ has one of the best webm scenes on the internet.

It's hard finding good webm scenes on the internet.

Also, the other webm thread has 355 posts which means it's on auto sage which means I should be allowed to start a new thread–that's usually the rule.

Just telling you how it is, get mad at the mods not me

Also

That doesn't change the fact that Nudoom sucks major assholes.

Look I agree once a thread auto-sages we should make a new one, but the rules are old thread either has to hit page 13 or 700 posts

Yeah good fucking luck a thread hitting 700 posts that's not gamergate related or some huge game announcement

If the mods treat me like shit, I'll take my primo webms somewhere else, it's as simple as that.

What was bad about it?

Its fast, you have actual mobility now, weapons pack a punch etc

You're like those fuckheads who think Fallout 1 & 2 is vastly superior to the 3D ones

Fuck the mods–I'll disobey if I don't like a rule–I mutiny.

They don't like it? They'll get rid of me and my webms.

Simple as that.

Nudoom weapons look cartoonish—like they are inflatable. The colour scheme makes me want to vomit, pretty much mars orange and dark green all over.

The enemies don't look menacing, they look arcadey and cuddly.

Worst of all is the lazy level design, each area is as bland as the next.

Fucken sucks.

Did somebody seriously take my 8mb version and then tried to make a 10mb version out of it?

You just murdered the compression doing that

But its not, it really is that slow

LOL

I seriously hope you don't think that that footage from nudoom is supposed to impress me….

The damage you get from enemies is nothing, there are too few enemies, and killing an enemy takes wayyy to long.

wow you're right, you sure showed him.
That looks even slower because glory kills exist

Anyone have a name or link to the song in the first webm?
Gotta have that great Initial-D.

d e m o s c e n e

Enjoy your lock.

Why are you fags such rule nazis? Didn't you run away from 4chan to get away from that shit?

Do you even live video games?

Name of the girl on the right? She's cute af

Normally I don't care, but there's only like, two rules for webm threads, and breaking those ones will lead to pissing off Mark and Co. and increased scrutiny on these threads later.

Just wait for at least page 12 next time.

epic just epic

That would be something like posting .gifs?

Now thats one triggered Bethdrone shit eater.

it would be posting webm that have nothing to do with video games.

That is so fuckin sad and pathetic, fuck nudoom so much.

You posted a shit example that does not help your case. NuDoom is decent enough if you jack up the difficulty but the way it was marketed made the game look like a joke.

Where do you think we are?

What's the song in the triangles webm?

oh my god that is one of the funniest webms I've ever seen.

FUCKING FUND IT

Anyone got that dark souls italian webm ?

?

No one gives a shit about the kike and the people sucking his cock.

That's the one.
And filename should be vaffanculo

the old webm thread has not hit 700 posts or page 13 yet. Lock this shit

alright will do

calm down user jeez

Nice repost from the last thread, faggot

It's cause people are being dishonest

NuDoom is not as fast as original Doom, but you had way less control, way less maneuverability, enemies are pushovers and weapons feel lackluster in comparison

And in comparison to everything else released in the last 10 years? How slow is NuDoom compared to Call of Duty/Gears of War/Battlefield?Destiny etc?

You say I'm being overly anal when I think you guys are forgetting the rest of the industry VIDYA GAMES occupies and are just butthurt you can't run 200mph against enemies you just breath on and they fall over

That's why Serious Sam is a better game, enemies actually pose a challenge in it and don't just fall over if you fart in their general direction and said enemies barely fucking moved

Doom was great for what it was and when it was, FPS is much better now, hell Quake is a better game, if you wanted to sell me on a comparison of X vs Y use Quake as an example of "GO FAST KILL ENEMIES THAT POSE A CHALLENGE AND EXTREME MANEUVERABILITY"

Hell fucking use Brutal Doom as something nuDoom should aspire to be with enemies that will fuck you up and you might actually make a point

there are 3 very hard rule nazis itt.
Everyone else is having a fun time.

Sorry, the tribe has spoken.

Brutal Doom is actually what a new doom game should feel like–but Nudoom failed MISERABLY.

Keep polishing that turd, it's still shit.

forgot to add that if you aren't mashing E to "lolrip n tear", you don't get anymore ammo or health, meaning you HAVE to do the kill animations to survive and have enough ammo to get anywhere.

is that cooking show one real`?

I came here for laughs, not for feels you fuck

No you fucking retard.

…..which is why I said if you wanted to prove to me how NuDoom fails I said use Brutal Doom as an example

Read much?

Poor turtle.

This thread is a duplicate thread

Another repost

Don't even bother. Remember, you're on a board that doesn't find any value in a game that isn't from pre 2007 era.
Literally filled to the brim of "good ol days" nostalgia goggled faggots.
I'm fairly certain that nearly all the hate is from the fact that it was published by Bethesda.
Just like the faggots who hate overwatch just because it was made by blizzard.
oh and the retards that suck Kojima's cock and think he's not the biggest reason MGS5 was fucked.

At a certain point, you got to learn that arguing the case isn't going to work.
Yeah, this new Doom is a bit slower than the original but now you can jump, have some limited climbing, oh and you have the burden of aiming.
Glory kills exist to keep you aggressive. There actually aren't very many ammo and health pickups just laying around so you have to somewhat rely on glory kills to keep you going.
Yeah well that's going to exist in any modern game these days. Its just a sad result of hardware and software limitations. To get around these limitations what is done and you'll see it in most games is that the enemies magically disappear after being killed (cleaning up the object count) and in this Doom's case they spawn more enemies almost immediately after you've killed one. Keeping the enemy count up. With that said, i'll bet you can have different limits depending on the enemy types your spawning. The original Doom can get away with spawning a bajillion things because its spawning shitty little 2D sprites that have like 5 frames of total animation.
As for the weapons look and feel? I don't know…I can't really say anything much about that because its not something I really ever notice. Each weapon has its uses and I would go so far to say some are better at dispatching certain enemies than others. But all of that is moot because that fucking double barrel shotgun is OP so that tends to get the most use until your ammo is out and then its on to other things.
People also seem to be forgetting that the weapons have secondary fire modes which adds variety on why you want to use a certain weapon over another.
There's also the runes and such which give you other sorts of bonuses, there's one that makes you super fucking fast after you do a glory kill.

I would also like to point out that what I keep seeing in webms posted is people apparently playing on normal or easy difficulty. When I played, I put it on the hardest (that doesn't end the game when I die) I could out of the box. Those monsters are aggressive and they hurt you bad.

But yeah, that's really all that can be said in the defense of the latest Doom other than it was fun and refreshing to play given all these super serious let me pretend i'm actually in the military in real life type of shooter games lately.
I mean fuck, Duke Nukem's revival failed and so they decided to just toss out the old game again.

Keep going shill

Back to the Overwatch thread nigger

RULES OF NATURE

Correct

So are you comparing NuDoom to Doom 1 & 2 where there was never any weapons/ammo/heath in your path and you always spent countless time looking for both in secret rooms etc just so you could continue, or Brutal Doom where the level designs are more fluid and most of the weapons/ammo/heath you need to survive is in your path which keeps combat fluid?

You know, like now NuDoom lets you punch enemies for ammo/armor/health instead of having to go on an adventure to find them which keeps the game faster paced?

You are not going to sell me on Doom 1 & 2 bucko, I played and beat both when they were originally released and I didn't think they were that great then, even else so now

Quake on the other hand was a far better game, so is Brutal Doom

No, I'm mad about redditfags who don't lurk moar and don't fit in here.

Shadow Warrior 2 was breddy gud despte its flaws unlike Doomed.
Eat shit shill

Was pretty good, but you couldn't be "rock" class.

Sad thing is I was a teenager when the NES and I don't hold any mega nostalgia for it, I mean yeah there were great games for it, but there's great games for any console, games are better now then they were back then, for them to deny it is some serious rose colored nostalgia

Speaking of nostalgia forgot I made this last night

You seriously need to kill yourself Bethkike

Then why are you still here?

He is trying to save webm threads from the evil clutches of reddit

Yeah just ignore the "We need to make WebM threads great again" autist

Your next phrase will be

These webm threads ARE great, it's only rule nazis that will kill them.

Less moderation=better moderation

Man, Escaflowne was great.

its funny seeing him sperg about everything and anything that aren't up to his standards

Everything I don't like is reddit

>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/

Considering the fags defending NuDoom I wouldnt blame him.

Yeah thanks.
Those games are trash for weaboos to jack off over. I tried playing one of them and every 10 minutes of game play I had to stop for 5 minutes to deal with some dialogue bullshit with some waifubait lolis.
Oh yeah? So your counter is that modern games are fine so long as those nasty "normalfags" or "Normalfags" don't really play them. Is that it?
I hope an airplane hits your retarded ass.

Teenager during NES? You're old as fuck.
Here's what happens. As time marches on only those things that were above average really get to continue on in the collective memories of people and really that's how it should go. Good design in games often equates to lots of fun and such things will stay boiled to the surface. All that trash that was below average to maybe barely average that you played, rented and gave up on, etc etc just doesn't stick around.
So when people look back they only see really the above average examples for their time.
This same shit happens with music, TV, movies, etc etc.

The movie had superior animation, but I personally enjoyed the series more.

… except for that bitch yelling "Vahn" over and over again every fucking episode and being fucking useless.

Well, the previous thread is not at 700 posts or on page 13.
When it hits either of those, report this thread to have it unlocked again.
Until then you're supposed to keep posting in the old thread.

Holy shit.
What game is that in the first webm, and what movie is that in the second?

Yeah I can't wait for the forced meme of "Every post I don't like means they have to have come from reddit" to die and for them to think of something more creative

GUESS WHOS BACK!!!

Ahh yeah

What's the game and music in the first webm? It looks cool and fun

How can you not know what song is that?

I never keep up with music

Havent seen taht one for a while
Good times
Its Running in the 90s you fucking pleb, game is probably a Initial D fangame of sorts

everytime

you don't have to "keep up with music" to know this redditard , just lurk some moar

But user the human eye can't see passed 24 FPS how am I supposed to handle it if it goes faster :^)

Bethcuck shill please go back to reddit

Where the fuck do you think you are?

These contrarian faggots cant even handle verticalization and actually aiming. I wouldnt be surprised if they got seizures with a game running at 60 frames

dood is shit mate

bosd gondola :DD

:DD

Oh look, theres that word again

in a board about videogames

reported

You know the rules, user.

wrong taiwanese cotton weaving board , >>>/4chan/ is down the corner to the left

Encoding some shit but want to reply
Dont want to flood the thread with non webm posts though

The problem isn't so much the fact it's limited but that it shows a lack of care for detail in the company creating the game, if you're making a game that is supposed to be "action-packed" and, like a lot of people like to use when describing nu-doom, "brutal", then you really need to optimize at least the combat parts of the game, but time and care is spent less in making a game that plays better and more in making a game that LOOKS better.

The other issue you had with Doom crating shitt little 2D sprites, that's not impressive by the current standards, but it did so at a time when you had to make every line of code worth it if you wanted to have an impressive game.

Does anybody have the webm of gondola watching a distant bomb explosion as it moves slowly closer over the course of the webm AND/OR the anime girls lying about beef stroganoff

yes goyim, stop having so many white children and sure the niggers, pajeets and chinks will stop having too

Finally encoded this shit as a test
Hope its decent

Thanks for this webm, have some Byzantine chant.
MAKE BYZANTIUM GREAT AGAIN

Well, that was expected

seriously niggers, you already know it's initial D and it's vaporware, I found it in youtube in less than a minute

shiet forgot webms

I have more of these coming later tonight

For what its worth, I played NuDoom for an hour at a friends place and I thought it was pretty good.

Wish the game in the first webm was real.

Only if you just fucking stand in place or run around as you would in vanilla. Brutal Doom is a cover-based mod meant for slow gameplay, it's Hideous Destructor for weaklings.

mfw Goofy tied the knot that night

CARLOS

This was a BR wasnt it?

i'd fuck his girlfriend for sure

post dorifto

You can move quite a bit faster in the new Doom
At least make up rational criticism

Quite a bit faster than in the webm*
I dunno how the speed is compared to the old Doom, but it's definitely faster than that depiction.

/r/ing that one webm of the Aphotic Zone with the song

So you're saying that the fact that Doom is still talked about today is because it's a great game? Also

I knew it, you're that same canadian faggot that posts the exact same webms on krautchan, reposting them ad nauseum

It's slower, but it's not that slow. I'm surprised people are still pushing disinformation after it's been out so long.

It's shit and we all fucking know it. It's just another nuGame that completely fucking misses the point and spirit of the original.

Meanwhile there's quite a few threads around about playing modern vidya.

It's not a bad game outright, but it's a terrible Doom title and it had the fucking gull to just call its self doom so it is absolutely comparing itself to the doom. Not Doom 4, not some new IP, DOOM. And compared to the original it is fucking dogshit. Play the original with the choice of the 100s of awesome fucking mods and practically no limit on level complexity and enemy count. Shareware. Available on all platforms. Can play it on a calculator. Infinite git gud capability. Superior in every god damn way that matters. I enjoy Project Brutality quite a lot myself. Jump kicks are awesome.

Fuck outta here with your post purchase rationale and normalfag taste.

>>>/bwithvideogames/

Is there a archive of her videos somewhere?

Source on that song pls.

Requesting the webm of the Nudoom mod for DOOM.

Nice, have a rare gondala.

have you actually played any video games lately, user? who am I kidding

sage for no webm

Now I have a vid relating to every DMC game.

I actually have been playing a lot of Doom mods in particular in the past 2 months. I mostly like to play Reelism whilst listening to music or some podcasts and then Blade of Agony if I want a fantastic WW2 experience.

I like JRPGville.

I have a soft spot for Gutrot Island since it is fairly open. Also don't mind that one map set in a space station.

The open maps destroy me hard. I do love Reelism Stadium though for the WELCOME TO…NBA JAM! opening.

Would like to play with you guys in Co-Op on Reelism over something like Zandronum, but I have no idea of how to even set up a server for that.

I've used ZDL for the one time I ever played co-op, and the rules for Reelism co-op are a little weird since you need to start in the Co-op Lobby map.

interesting side note that its a greek orthodox chant in arabic. There's still a sizeable population of orthodox arabs in places like Syria and Lebanon today

It's not proper vaporwave. Proper vaporwave is not just slowed down, it's also cut up and edited all to shit.
It's not nearly aesthetic enough

ITT: Holla Forums protects its most sacred cow

It's not you who has to go….

It's me

for those wanting the source on the song for what ever reason, since I've never seen it posted before.

No one asked but whatever. I'll save this either way just in case someone asks

you might not get out much so I'm just going to let you in on a little secret,
Numbering things even in sequels is phased out by the new fad of just taking the name of the original and/or using a subtitle instead.

Also, get fucked because by your logic nearly every single mario game after Super Mario Bros are terrible Mario titles because of how different they are from each other.

Am I crazy or is the sound on this 3D? It sounds better than it should.

whats the name of the song on your webm there friendo

that's what happens when someone actually gives a fuck about audio and doesn't flat line the audio depth, although I'm fairly certain that is an improved version over the VHS tape the movie probably came out on. but people think simply uncompressed audio leads to sound like that it doesn't.
I could be wrong though, but if you ever had first press records or master copies of the original CD's and such, that's how audio would always be up until the late 90's early 2000's when MP3's and iPOD's became the norm and people compressed the ever loving shit out of the quality of the songs and just made it "loud". and couple that with high end systems where you can tweak every little thing perfectly and then you get audiophiles and such. which is why people get stupid into spending huge to get amazing sound. because there is a clear difference.

I'm tired i don't know why i made this post

Yes it's in surround sound over headphones, I recorded the binaural audio through my soundcard and then saved it as .aac, remuxed it with the clip and then converted it

Voila, 5.1 sound over headphones

If you have a soundcard that can do binaural audio just record its output

Here mre surround sound over stereo hijinx]

Yet more

If anyone has eternal crusade imperial fists execute webms, mind sharing them? It's for shitposting. Kinda specific but it's for specific shitposting.

I didn't get banned for my Haydee webm's, mostly because the mods know I wasn't a shill

Autistic user's on the other hand…….

Anyways I've seen very few bans etc handed out

I have been on the receiving end on the majority of those bans

hold me anons

FRESH OFF THE PRESS FROM OUR PATRON PORN SITE

this is an English board.

Sorry for being a nigger

your webms look bad because you use a shitty crosshairs, cant headshot to save your life, and you use the noob kills

After im done with college tests ill make one, you wont a single one of these contrarians even replying, they probably try to ignore it so their whore casual feelings dont get hurt

this guy is pretty decent, im faster tough

youtube.com/watch?v=BwAVoaZcN6Y

that cringe, why would he think anything he did was a good idea poor guy

Made a rather long actually-videogames webm.
I probably could have played better, but I didn't take any damage.

Someone didn't think this through.

who is this liquid lecter?

Just finished watching the second goofy movie, it's absolutely nuts how many 11/10 women are in it

Also this was in the credits so figured I would make a quick encode of it

Yeah because it's the crosshairs that make the game am i rite? Also what the fuck is a "noob kill"? Isn't the name of the game Rip & Tear Moody Grunting and Edgy Exposition 2016? Nobody gives a shit, it's a shit game as explained here

But why do I even bother,

Can't webm on my phone, but this kek thing is getting hilarious.
Cuckanada's Frog Magic

I disagree with that filename, that song is wicked chill.

Song?

r/ing the webm of Gawker getting BTFO that has the "Dvořák; Symphony No. 9 in E minor, "From New World" - Allegro con fuoco" as the background soundtrack.

Nigger speaking English complains about cultural appropriation.

It's a good thing most of these retards don't understand what irony is or their head would explode.

anyone got the webms of the unteralterbach scenes?

Are vanilla tf2 servers still a thing or is everything covered in hats and garbage now?

Call down contrarian, i havent even made the webm yet for you to bitch and moan about your butthurt whore opinions. We all know you never even played the game, its too hard for you.

It's an anime opening by JAM Project, but I forgot the title.

The guardian