clanjadewolf.net/mwll/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA76F00C57E120D05
wiki.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?title=Controls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Hopefully they wont fuck it up before Piranha shuts them down
Good to see it happen though

This shit works with the Steam version of Crysis, right?

Fuck off.

Noice.

But im already playing

Well do we want to start playing?

I'd love to

i'm on the "scooters playhouse" server right now, seems good for learning, you get a massive amount of cash to start with and then you get fucked when you lose your first massive mech and have no more green stuff

Why the fuck have all my posts been saging?

They're so low quality they've decided to sage themselves.

Oh you.

Its the first download right?

Should be, yes, the one with 2 mirrors and a torrent link.

ok so when everyone's ready what server do we join?

Again, Sxooters Playhouse seems really good to learn on. Infinite money now too apparently, but only 12 players at once and it's just a free for all with no objective

Alternatively we could just join an empty one

Oh and you might need this playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA76F00C57E120D05

yeah the player restriction is shit, I tried to join before but couldnt. We should join the other server with players with the 30 limit, or just make our own game if we get at least 10 players

I just wonder if we'd have enough Holla Forums players to need more than 12

Maybe. Lets keep playing for now and making some noise on the catalog
Also post names if you're on the sandbox server. You have to change the default name on the menu, changed mine to heran

Holy shit now it's full

Can we make a server? I never played before and would rather dick around with anons while I learn.

Why don't we just use one of the multiple empty ones

These clans that play the game don't seem to use their rooms often. We can co-opt one.

This one seems like it's straight up dead; "~SJ~|Clan Smoke Jaguar Training|"

Hop in

Wait, shit, it has a password. Um.

And we don't want a Solaris Arena server cause that's close range cancer only, it seems.

Im using the training server right now, is you on hop on. its johnnypillows

Okidoki

SJ HUNTRESS FREE TRAINING IS Holla Forums NOW

shit yeah nice, about time

HOLY SHIT VULTURES ARE AMAZING

Holy fuck this game rocks

How toaster friendly is this?

Well if you can run Crysis you should be able to run this.

Does it work with the Steam version?
Do I need a patch?

I need a break to eat and not starve I'll join later if there's still people playing. Also we should move to a real server with objetives and stuff

And thank good they didnt add longbows. Missile platforms with legs are the most cancerous mechs

It runs meh but I think it's because it's poorly optimized. It uses crysis engine but it plays on massive maps. Set all except effects and particles to low (you need to see where the lasers are coming from) and force dx9 on the launcher

Is that why the installer keeps talking about Crysis Wars?

Its a mod for Crysis Wars after all

PLEASE REPLY

So what is the game play like ?

It is a shooter or something else ?

Interested.

it's

robots

and

stuff

pew

pew

Mech.
Mecha is reserved for faggy eastern ninja bots that jump around, fly and thrust colourful dildos at each other.

This makes me really happy

Bump

bump

wew

obvious shill thread

I'll get you some shortly, friends are almost dont dling it finally

what would you like in a webm besides some bored polfriends dicking around with murdercubes?

Its LL for mechwarrior, check it out on youtube, but I'm sure that some anons will makes some webms.

Its free you tard.

So how long until PGI sends C&D letters?

When mwo loses even more players

Anyone on right now? Also fuck that bomber plane.

I'm about to jump on.

Assuming you're talking about Firebombs? They're pretty shit now. They used to be far more powerful. And the fact they abbreviated them to Fbombs is hilarious.

yeah we're all getting paid so many C-Bills buy Kurita to make Steiner weak and low T. PPCs are total MGTOW. GOMAD with Gauss today.

Pepe paint job on a Lo(L)cust?

Still dont know how to install this shit over Crysis
Without using the installer
Guess Ill never try out the update

Its stand v alone. Just dl, extract and install. It gives you everything you need.l

Ive already got Crysis Wars installed though
Why the fuck do I have to download 6GB after waiting nearly 2 hours for the 3GB one?
Couple of directory instructions wouldnt fucking kill anyone, installer is nothing more than a fucking extractor after all.

What did he mean by this

He had a cunning plan.

Why even bother?

I did have sound but it seemed glitched in the recording, I'm sorry

How about you do it fucking right next time?

I'll be playing specifically with the intention of getting some webms going soon. How do I not fuck the sound up with OBS? The issue seemed to be that it'd let the sound play for one second, whenever something loud happened, and then it'd quickly adjust it into nothingness.

Is there singleplayer campaign or any sort of PVE?

OP you should have made a better general with links to gameplay relevent information, fuck maybe even a wiki.

The wiki is broke af, actually. It's being ripped up and a new one is in the works for the new patch.

That's what the 4 other games are for

Thanatos A is the most comfortable mech in MWLL.

Probably my favourite mech to arm. That HGauss is just asking for it.

I love the osiris loadout with the 2 ppcs and jump jets. I have a thing for ppcs, im waiting for the black knight to be added to ride into battle with 2 on each arm

Shit I have to replay mw4

Cant let this die, make mechwarrior great again!

Man I haven't played MWLL in ages.
What times do you guys usually play?

Which one of you is pardo?

I have never played a mecha game, much less a MW. Is it hard to get into it?

Not really. If you've played any arena fps where you need to coordinate movement and aim direction, you'll be able to control a mech

Alright, downloading.

Is there a list of controls somewhere?

mouse moves arm aim and upper torso, wasd the legs. m1 2 and 3 for fire group 1 2 and 3. P powers down, e targets enemies, x sets speed to 0, c is coolant, z is zoom. There you go

Allright, I'll let you know a couple of hints since the one fucking server I wanted to join is full.

You can check the controls from actionmap-configuration tool.

or just go here wiki.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?title=Controls

And left alt locks your arms if I remember correctly.

Holy shit!
All these vehicles and mechs to choose from!

Hey guys am I good yet?

it never gets less upsetting

What would it take to fix MWO so it would be the game we all wanted?

👉

It cannot be fixed. It's too far gone.

If they had just made the game they originally planned it would have been fine. Ideally with a Mercs style singleplayer campaign and full mod support. Even if it was shit, the community would have brought it up to par.

Instead we got that F2P cancer. And the worst part is, it's going to hold the IP hostage for the next decade.

Of course, how silly of me.

So the only way to save Mechwarrior is if the studio was kill?