Thanks for the 10 years goyim

Thanks for the 10 years goyim.

can I get a quick rundown on how douge got his shit fucked up?

He should really grow some hair. He looks like he has cancer. A comb over would be less disturbing.

He always looks like he's on the verge of suicide. His eyes are always a stark contrast from his forced smile.

ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵒᵘᵍ ʳᵉᵃˡᶦᶻᵉᵈ ʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ʰᶦᵐˢᵉˡᶠ

That lazy eye of his, forever looking out into the world of what could have been. Sad stuff.

WE'RE NOT

When did he go completely bald?

DOING THE

Was he the original soyboy?

So does he have a fucked up jaw or some shit?
Whenever he smiles it looks like the entire bottom half of his face recedes into his neck.

SUPER VILLAIN

S H U F F L E

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, KIDDO NIGGER

This is much more watchable than his actual show.

AIDS

He looks like a numale version of Lex Luthor from Smallville.

I feel like bald people should always wear sunglasses. It just looks weird otherwise.

Sunglasses and a hat.

Depends on how smooth the top is I guess.

He just needs to get jacked. Bald + skinny doesn't go.

Is he a big guy?

4 I

niggas pls

He really looks like a slav there

It seems he has over 1 million subscribers and isn't doing that total skit review shit anymore (except for that Last Jedi Review) since he's got protection from youtube to use clips now. Wonder if he cares that his fellow contributors are being hurt by youtube's multiple adpocalypse's.

Fuck me he stays in sync well

I remember I stopped liking NC right around the time he began doing his skits.
I watched that collab he did with AVGN awhile ago.
It honestly wasn't that bad.

He abandoned his Nostalgia Critic thing while still popular to start a variety show or something, due to a series of bad decisions and lack of popularity (because people liked Nostalgia Critic, not Doug) the thing flopped and he was left with a ton of debt, shortly after that he tried reviving NC but the crazy feminists and their white knights he had allowed in had driven away all the good contributors and most of the public left, and I guess he's been tethering on the brink of the abyss ever since. I think I have the screencaps that go into more detail around here somewhere.

see mister metokur's video

and encyclopediadramatica.rs article

HELLO I'VE NEVER BEEN FUNNY OR ENTERTAINING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO

He is one.

So he finally decided to shave it all off I guess.

Don't post pictures like that if you don't have the sauce.

Different user, but her name is Kang Taeri.

Exactly
He always looked off from a slav, but he got those not-happa vibes there
Shame that he's a cuck, all those yugo genes wasted

i want to be her pusy kang

ah yes, Demo Reel. lasted all of what, seven episodes?

incidentally, did he ever do that game show he promised for his IndieGoGo?

Yes he did, and it was fucking terrible.

poor Brad. that's even sadder than when his girlfriend wanted to have a poly relationship with his best friend (who she was fucking on the side)

The boobs look rather inconsistent in size.

Is that a Korean Millie to the left?

Can't get swole on a diet of soy, user

I think Demo Reel probably did more damage than he could have expected, because it made it painfully clear how unfunny he was without a crappy movie to riff easy jokes on. A lot of his audience mostly watch reviewers like him to get a quick rundown on the point-by-point plot of movies they vaguely remember or never saw. Take away the review as a framing device and all you're left with is the comedic stylings of a man who can't even do basic improv, let alone stand-up comedy, trying his best to alternate between thoughtful writing and ham-fisted looney tunes slapstick and he's awful at both.

You better give up that cock.

Thanks fam, I always love reading that shit.