Games with Cats

It's a very special Saturday, so what are some games that have felines of all shapes and sizes from the diminutive kitten to the mighty tiger?

Other urls found in this thread:

hk-devblog.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in b4 postal 2

How autistic do you want to take this OP?

Leave, Hammerhead, and take your shitty forced meme with you

I was going to post the first one, but since you've asked so nicely.

Fuck, I meant to quote . I should cut down drinking on holidays.

Do khajiits count?

wiz8 is a fucking great rpg

I've started VI because it's a trilogy. I didn't get far because old RPGs of this variety require a lot of free time - something I no longer have - and a clear head, which have become a rarer state of mind for me as well.
Was I mistaken, by chance? I've played VIII a long time ago and got pretty far, but I'd prefer to play the games in order and, from what I've seen in VI, I'm going to like it very much overall.

HK never ever

Revolver Ocelot

In Phantom Crash you can get an animal AI chip to manage your targeting reticle and a couple other things, and a bunch of the characters have weird relationships with their AI chips. IIRC cat chips had regular sized targeting HUDs, but a higher chance to give you an invulnerability shield when attacked by heavy weapons. Rodent type chips had a wide reticle and low chance for invuln shields, etc.

what game is this

what game is this?

Oh shit the name is just "hk", nevermind
hk-devblog.com/

moar

Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot

DO IT RIGHT NIGGER

thanks

a cat is fine too

The Evil Within DLC

Dark Souls 2 has a fully voice acted NPC cat.

Well, so did Dark Souls, but the one in DaS2 was sweeter

DCSS lets you play as a cat.

what did she mean by this?

Men have a musk that only females can really smell and pick up on
She was smelling your manly pheromones user

The full quote is, "You have a most pleasant scene that grows nicer with each passing day."

She likes the scent of hollowing, and as you die more and become more hollowed, your scent appeals more to the cat.

Looks interesting, I hope it'll amount to something.

More likely she likes the scent of great souls since her dialogue changes as you clear major bosses.

This game has cats.
←-

It also includes best flying cat, Nall.

I mean, it has cats in it.
You can do things with them.

How did a thread about cats live so long without anyone mentioning Dwarf Fortress?