Cartoons that would make good video games

I always thought the Flintstones would make a kick ass setting for a open world RPG.

Ark was shit though.

How do you get gameplay from a cartoon?
Or do you just imagine a generic action adventure platformer with different fiction and art to be a "new game"?

Or RPG I guess.
Basically, a fictional scenario doesn't have any bearing on gameplay design, except to force it to be story-driven.

Nothing about Flintstones lends itself to RPGs any more than it does Puzzle-League.

What the hell did they do to the flintstones?

>>>/pone/269431

thats weird

nothing wrong with open world

This one

Tom & Jerry as a stealth game.

My girlfriend had a dream of a VR stealth game where the player is totally invisible, and has to navigate through levels without knocking into objects/guards or causing noise. Seemed like a really neat idea. Completely forgot about it until now.

WHats wrong with open world?

Now where have i seen something like this before…

they did it ,it was called FarCry4 it sucked

Nice propaganda.

Oy vey, never forget the shoah & open your borders, goyim.

Cucked it up, like every other comic.

Hey pal, didja get off the short bus?.

What is this filth?
Is this Marvel?
DC isnt much better but considering how bad it is Im pretty sure it must be Marvel.

Comics are the future of vidya if we don't stop it.

Really want CN City as a game similar to Epic Mickey. Like you get to play as old vs new Cartoon Network characters. And their abilities depend on how much toon physics they use. Like Courage and Gumball's abilities would take advantage of how he can change, or Ed, Edd n Eddy would have high endurance and health yet capable of creating massive damage due to their slapstick nature. Basically them roaming in a Paper Mario-esque background where the environment is realistic or CGI.

When I first saw this I though somebody photoshopped mansplaining. I was wrong. Now it's in Wonder Woman too. "The lasso can't stop mansplaining."

[A BUNCH OF MISOGYNIST FILTH]

Yo, that comic was fucking awesome. Like holy shit, Fred is jacked!

I disagree.

HIGH QUALITY RIPS

Its weird that it's a licensed comic about the damn Flintstones was fun to read, but then with all the crap the big two have done its not a high bar to pass.

Look up the rest online. The Flintstones comic is honestly one of the better things being published right now. It does a good job of alternating between good comedy and genuine heartfelt character moments.

What's the image even from?

From the Image comics version of TMNT which is also good but has some slopes.
they have a transwoman artist that makes them look like swedish gayboys work on it from time to time. I don't think he's illustrating it at the moment, I think

*IDW
I got it wrong

If you've got a tracker or something, I'd appreciate it.

Probably the Lord of The Rings and Hobbit cartoons.

they modeled the comic after movie flintstones

all the other tree people weren't blonde

for all I know bam bam is only half-tree-people

I downloaded them in bulk from pirate bay a year before it went down, and it didn't have the character mini series or the prequel comic. I haven't been able to find a place for comics in a while.

Sad Day….

dat gasoline alley tho

A Rockstar Zootopia game would be fun

granted it doesn't LOOK as bad as the Scooby-Doo abomination with nu-male shaggy
but the attempts to modernize things any more than they already were just comes off as obnoxious pandering

Grand game

An obvious choice would be Spy VS Spy in the style of Ass Creed multiplayer but not shit.

Marvel decided that fans of comic didn't need to be their audience any more.

SHE COULD JUST SAY "I CAN PROTECT MYSELF THANKS" AND IT WOULD HAVE WORKED SO MUCH BETTER FUCK THESE PEOPLE

I laways wanted a cartoon based off Donkey Konh 94, but Saturday Supercade already did that job for me

They dont even give people the benefit of the doubt.
Thanks Mouse

Name a cartoon ported to a videogame that was good.

I'm not saying this to be trollish, I'm trying to think of a good example to hold up as a gold standard/role model and I can't think of any good ones.

Mega Man
Earthworm Jim
Sam & Max
Sam & Max
Super Mario Bros. 3

Ah Sam & Max maybe.

The others you listed had comics based on the video games.

that feel when their is not video game where you play as a tribesman who's tribe is driven out off their land forced to claim new land to hunt and gather as each season passes the other tribe claims more and more of your newfound land until you are faced between a new empire and the sea where you face of against insurmountable odds.the only way to win is to rush in and genocide the other tribe as the game starts.

Zootopia Crime Files really makes me wish they had made it an actual adventure game instead. Something like a mid-90s LucasArts game, that'd be great. Shit, I'd gladly take a goddamn Living Books title over that rushed casual mobile piece of shit!

for some reason im imagining thundercats as an rtt game

It's synonymous with empty world.

It would be pretty neat.
Too bad they would just decide that since it's a game mainly marketed at kids they don't have to put as much effort into it.

It would be actually be really neat to do a game with interrogation mechanics with cartoon animal characters. The overacting would be justified, unlike in LA Noire.