DEMOCRAT HOPEFUL KING NIGGER 2.0

Cory Booker's attempt at an Oprah style speech is extremely sploitable

Seething with anger and tears of rage over a cuss word doesn't seem like the temperament of a President…

Let's make this his "basket of deplorables" or his "binders full of women" moment and kill this chimp's chances before he even gets started.

It's been a while since we've done any real work here lately. Shake of the rust and get to work. Campaign season starts early when you're the God Emperor.

Let's make this last month of the FIRE COCK go out with a blaze and usher in the new EARTH DOG!

SHADILAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

wsu.edu/~brians/errors/supremist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomer tier thread

These niggers are really going full on baptist preacher lately. I wonder if they realise that only other niggers think this doesn't sound retarded.

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS WHITE SUPREMACY

HOW DARE YOU NOT CUCK FOR EVERY SHITSKIN ON THE PLANET?

ALL COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME, JUST LIKE ALL RELIGIONS EXCEPT THE WHITE ONES ARE TOTALLY EVIL

Fuck off, boomer.

Sagan bless this African-American hero. His suffering now is great, but his victory in 2020 over the forces of evil white supremacy will make it all worth it.

Booker/Harris 2020.

Trump's shithole exercise rustled them into even further incoherence. This is good.

Don't give a fuck anymore. We're far past the point where words, much less liberal tears, mean jack all.

Fake news awards tomorrow. I'm getting a feeling its leaked audio of said meeting where Trump said shithole, except no mention of shithole will be found.

Anyone else get the feeling this high yellar is getting the same treatment our former mulatto received?
Former mayor from shit hole city NJ then made the jump to the national scene junior senator and Yale law grad.
Where have I seen this b4?

Will that be the moment when we go stop we are winning to much?

Who cares if a nigger leads Afrimerica?

They're probably trying to hold onto the whole Nigger vs Black People thing so White don't go full redpill on shitholes, shithole people and the shithole problems they bring in.

Nigger…

OOGA BOOKER
Meme it.

I would not have been able to keep a straight face with that going on in the room. But then I'm not a cuck or a sociopath.

How new are you? >>>/reddit/

All jews will be killed in due time.

All jews will be killed in due time.

Dont you have some roaches to befriend imkikey?

Says the manpig on the board that gets triggered because of pixels on a daily basis.

For one example among many:

More American circus.

TRIGGERED

also this is a strange zoo

stop using the word "supremist"

hell, if you're going to express your hatred to the most succesful color of human in the HISTORY of our know world, at least use the correct terminology.

The word is "Supremacist"

wsu.edu/~brians/errors/supremist.html

Google Fight is giving it as 1,190,000 vs. 99,900

To compare, "there" gets 2,780,000,000 and "thar" gets 17,000,000, for a ratio of 163:1. Supremacist/supremist is at a ratio of 12:1. So it's at least more common than pirate speak, but I wouldn't say that it's anywhere near being as commonly accepted as the proper spelling.

>STOP VOTING VOTING DOESN'T WORK STOP STOP STOP FUCKING GOYIM STOP FUCKING VOTING REEEEEEEEE

Vote but it's going to do absolutely nothing for you because the political stage is entirely under control. The only one that won't maintain the status quo is Hitler but he's long gone from this corporeal existence now. So how about you go about always being vigilant and making a thousand little Hitlers with your words and actions, instead of voting for Schlomo McShekelberg's favourite brand names and putting your faith on them on top of that? Don't waste your time and energy.

faggot-tier (phone)post

>>>/suicide/

"What did you do while the leftists destroyed the West?"
"Oh, I waited for Hitler and got angry at people on a Nepalese fingerpainting forum."

Can't tell if kikepost or just autistic sperg. Obviously the person you're responding to would be against voter fraud. Either way, fuck off.

I don't know why he's pretending to be upset, this gaynigger loves shitholes and shitholing. It's a regular shitholer.

Well that is his voter base after all

Great youtube with almost no views ripe for tracking. Here is the CSPAN one where you can have more fun in the comments and upvote appropriate replies.

tbh this guy looks about as black as shaun king on his way home from a beach vacation.

Rach are you on anti-depressants now? You seem alot happier since last time we saw you (election night)

checked
fair point

kys

This crypto-pajeet has zero chance of being president.
His own city doesn't even like him.

They talk like it's the worst thing ever said by a president. I'm sure I've heard presidents on tape calling American blacks worst things. Lyndon Johnson's pants might be worse than shithole, which nobody is willing to confirm for fear the President releases the tape.

Like there isn't a record of this "meeting".

That's why everyone was so vocal but graham didn't want to get into it. Classic liars.

what she actually heard…

#TALKING MONKEY

mystery meat is the new black

LMFAO
just played this in tge middle of the street.
People clearly think I'm mad

Isn't Booker a black nationalist who has advocated for segregation of the races? Or am I thinking of some other Muslim nigger