“OUT.”

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

“OUT.”

Three fucking hours ago this happened and none of you faggots made a thread? Fuck’s sake.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-16/out-trump-expels-cnns-jim-acosta-oval-office-over-shiteholegate-questions

"Mr. President," Acosta shouted three times, finally getting Trump's attention, "Did you say that you want more people to come in from Norway? Did you say that you wanted more people from Norway? Is that true Mr. President?” Acosta barked at Trump.

"I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere. Thank you very much everybody," Trump replied while Acosta continued to interject.

"Just Caucasian or white countries, sir? Or do you want people to come in from other parts of the world… people of color," Acosta asked - effectively calling Trump racist, to which Trump looked Acosta directly in the eye and simply said:

"Out!"

All urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-16/out-trump-expels-cnns-jim-acosta-oval-office-over-shiteholegate-questions
twitter.com/michaelrosenbum/status/953318860425342976
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/953340989808226304
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayit9Mq0zBY
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
bizpacreview.com/2017/04/08/nobody-can-escape-ice-raids-turn-oregon-city-ghost-town-thats-real-headline-469152
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
archive.is/wLWJ6
archive.is/4XiRa
archive.is/i5WOZ
archive.is/IJhel
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
prweb.com/releases/minutemen/illegalimmigration/prweb418456.htm
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/trump_is_correct_30_to_40_million_illegals_can_be_deported.html
archive.is/IJhel
capsweb.org/press-releases/illegal-aliens-estimated-20-38-million
cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states
cis.org/Report/Immigrants-United-States

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

A kike free first post for you

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

I really wish Trump would use his mafia connections and kill that fucking faggot

James Williams
James Williams

Beautiful.

Carson White
Carson White

Didn't deny it, I guess Trumps a racist, which is cause for impeachment according to Professor Stein

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere
BASED

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

This is fucking beautiful
OUT
Three letters ever said so much
What a rude spic

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

bump

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

any videos of this?

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

your first pic makes no sense
Trump said he wanted everyone to come to America?

John Hall
John Hall

barely glances in his direction
"Out."
acosta shits his fucking pants as he starts to shuffle away

every fucking time

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

"I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere. Thank you very much everybody," Trump replied while Acosta continued to interject.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST TRUMP

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere
why are you ignoring this?
he gave them exactly what they wanted
if someone said this on Holla Forums you'd call it cucking

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

entirely deflecting the question in a manner that can't be turned back on him

jee boss i dunno

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

how was that deflecting?

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Yeah no it does though
Deport spics and anchor babies using beaner trebuchets. Fuck yes we want white Norwegian immigrants IF ANY AR FUCKING ALL
that first pic clearly memes get them the fuck
OUT

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

he gave a neutral answer and didn't specify anything further than that

he gave an answer with no value

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

he gave a neutral answer
how was it neutral`?
he gave an answer with no value
how do you know that?

William Johnson
William Johnson

it was literally handwaving to the effect of 'yeah sure whatever'

are you soft in the head or something?

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

neutral
everywhere
Kushner pays you too much.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

then why didn't he just say OUT without answering at all?

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Where is the clip OP? It's solid gold.
Trump calmy and authoritatively says "Out." and cuckosta complies.
It was like a stern Father giving a child their final warning.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

…after cucking on question about immigration first

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

This was beautiful, and I'm impressed shills aren't running around going
<OMG Drumpf totally betrayed us /POL!
<LOOK AT WHAT DRUMPF LITERALLY SAID
I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere. Thank you very much everybody

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

but that's what he literally said
he wasn't serious? you can read minds?

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

It's a great play for Trump in terms of PR, but still would've liked he said Norway because of lower crime rates.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

you wasted those trips

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

muh PR

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

you wasted the last three years of your life supporting a zionist hand puppet

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Checked
I need to see this.
water food shelter seeing this vid

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

using the mafia
when you have the entire deep state at your disposal

Why waste resources on profligates like Jimmy? There are more important things to take care of right now.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

deep state
controlled by the president

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Hey kid, wanna blow a federal government?
You missed the first reply, faggot.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Vid related, circa 0:40.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

"I want them to come from everywhere." is "cucking" on a question? Yes, I'm sure a better response would have been "No I only want Norwegians."
Translation of his actual response for you:
"Whatever Jim shut up."

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Cchexked
MY SIDES HURT

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

lmao CNN cut out the alpha boss "Out".
That's the best part

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

(checked)
CNN cuck literally blown the fuck out
Fucking beautiful.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

If he wasn't before, he is now.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

sorry i can't computer so I don't archive or bla bla but CNN clearly manipulated the audio. Just did a quick search on twitter for the orig clip and this was the first one I found on twitter for your enjoyment w unaltered audio at the end

twitter.com/michaelrosenbum/status/953318860425342976

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

heiled
That works. Thank you

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

By the end of 2018 CNN is just going to put distant ominous music in every clip of Trump they present.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

What response do you expect to get from me on this subject?

Trump was basically asked, point blank, "Do you want more White people or more muds?" by a media Jew, and his response was to basically tell the media Jew to stop questioning him.

Let me share a little something with you all - these are the results of the 2016 Presidential election that put Trump in power:

WHITE
_Men: 21.42% of Trump vote - 34% of Total Vote
_Women: 19.61% of Trump vote - 37% of Total Vote
TOTAL: 41.03% of Trump vote - 71% of Total Vote

BLACK
_Men: 00.65% of Trump vote - 5% of Total Vote
_Women: 00.28% of Trump vote - 7% of Total Vote
TOTAL: 00.93% of Trump vote - 12% of Total Vote

LATINO
_Men: 01.65% of Trump vote - 5% of Total Vote
_Women: 01.56% of Trump vote - 6% of Total Vote
TOTAL: 03.21% of Trump vote - 11% of Total Vote

ALL OTHER
_Both: 01.92% of Trump vote - 6% of Total Vote

TOTAL WHITE CONTRIBUTION TO TRUMP: 41.03%% of Total Vote
TOTAL NON-WHITE CONTRIBUTION TO TRUMP: 5.13% of Total Vote

Which one of these two groups should Trump be showing support for?
Given the circumstances, I am unimpressed by Trump's response to these questions, in that, if the media truly doesn't matter as much as people say it doesn't, this is a perfect opportunity to energize his White base and he chose to cuck out by refusing to answer what should be a very obvious question from his perspective, ala "Do you want more people who are extremely-unlikey to vote for you, or more people who are of the group that is solely responsible for your current position of power?".

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Trump's actions throughout his life line up with his comments. He really does want people to come here from everywhere, especially to break up White solidarity to the benefit of jews and organized capital.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Yes, that is cucking.
A better response would have been, "I want more people who share my vision of America, as a Great nation. The electoral results show pretty plainly what sort of people those are, wouldn't you agree Jim?", coupled with a wry smile.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

"I just asked him a question and he kicked me out!"
clip rolls of him being an insufferable rude piece of shit to the POTUSA
<MISTER PRESIDENT MISTER PRESIDENT WHY AR EYOU SUCH A RACIST NAZI BIGOT THAT ONLY WANTS WHITE PEOPLE
<gets told to get out and he cuckwalks out
"I don't know what caused it I just asked a question, Wolf"
Did this retard think showing the clip of him being stupid faggot would get sympathy from people and paint Trump in a bad light? The guy was being a rude idiot.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

According to Kikebart, the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, isn't going to apologize for the shitholes thing. Best president ever.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

The angle I saw this morn it shows the whole exchange and when Trump says "out" Jim turns and leaves w his tail firmly between his legs. It's really glorious.

I'll look more I guess.
I'll do it for free. God Bless America

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

trump throws out fake news
fake news cries
presidential bullying seminar

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

best President tbh

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

ACOSTA GOT ACCOSTED

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

and you're a huge faggot. telling people what they want to hear and then doing whatever you want is a great tactic.

Ryan James
Ryan James

beautiful

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

CNN needs to have it's WH press credentials yanked. Acosta is disruptive and disrespectful at every fucking press conference. He's a shit journalist and can't be allowed to ruin every press meeting with his antics.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Here I finally found it. Witness this

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

this. pretty much like that sodomite that demanded first mike at all the nasa confs finally booted after the Columbia disaster

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

asks suggestive marxist muh racist question
"It's the job of the press to ask these questions"

Wolf, your only job is crawling into a pizza oven and disintegrating into matzo dust.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Alpha as fuck.

Matthew King
Matthew King

Another difference is that people don't prefer their pizzas burnt

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

He didn't say "out" he said "yes."

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

But that would mean Trump is actually dignifying Acosta's shit-tier bait question with an answer.

When your ex-gf texts "I often think about the good times with you." the correct answer is always "I don't think about you at all."

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

He should have said "I want people from countries with 'good schools' if you know what I mean" while smiling and making air quotes.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Run for president faggot.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?
<We have historical evidence of pizzas being put into ovens.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Nothing is good enough, if he were to goose step over Acosta’s face while shouting GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW they would still complain how it was bad for optics or he wasn’t extreme enough. It’s a double bind, classic master suppression in action.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Texting back some beta shit that makes you look salty
The correct answer is either no answer or 'Oh'.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Politely stop posting unrelated to topic plz & ty

Logan James
Logan James

Thanks. I want ex-gf's from all countries.

Out.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

But that would mean Trump is actually dignifying Acosta's shit-tier bait question with an answer.
And?
Its a fair question, even if it is 'bait'… And why not take such 'bait'? Why not express support toward the ethnic clade that has supported you?

When your ex-gf texts "I often think about the good times with you." the correct answer is always "I don't think about you at all."
The correct answer would be not to answer at all user.
The incorrect answer would be to address it at all, because if you truly don't think of her, then there's no reason to do anything more than delete the text and go about your day.
The answer you offered demonstrates maliciousness, bitterness even, not the genuine dismissal you undoubtedly thought it demonstrated.

That said, if someone asks you "Would you prefer Whites or non-Whites coming into the US?", as a sitting US president who was put into power by a 90%+ White base, the answer should be quite obvious and simply telling the individual in question to stop asking you questions is no more the 'right' answer than your silly answer to your theoretical ex-gf above.

I intend to son, I intend to.
Of course, I'm not a billionaire… Yet.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

It's fucking nauseating how these kikes jerk themselves off so hard over muh people of color and do everything they can to shit on white people. It's OK when Africa only wants niggers, or when Israel only wants Jews, but if white countries only want whites it's anudda shoah. What would it take to drive CNN into bankruptcy?

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Trump should bitch slap him on air then piss on his crying body.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

I've wondered why this shit was so long in coming. Even ten years ago reporters didn't act like they do now. I've seen five year old children with more composure and respect than the screaming mass of hysterical lunatics that modern press briefings look like.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

I guess if you actually are a salty beta you might consider sticking with it.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Fine, but only because you gave your request in the form of a polite hitlerpost.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Thanks torpedo. Acosta needs an ass beating.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

The fanatical left loves it when their propaganda organizations disrespect Drumpf. CNN and MSNBC do this shit for ratings.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Physical Removal.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

I wish.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Yeah I'm great with this. Removal tomorrow during the first annual fake news awards. Live streamed

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

I didn't really watch the jews or telmudvision in general much, so back during the Spicer threads it was a big jump from what I remember growing up. It really struck me how bad it looked, specifically that it sapped any legitimacy or dignity you'd usually expect out of a briefing from the head of state.

Really spells out that we're only one riot too many from all out civil war, even to those not waiting for the race war.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I want spontaneous analogies dissected from all shills. Out.
I'm salty and want all exes from everywhere. Out.
Thank you.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

LOL STUPID RACISTS WHY WEREN'T YOU BOMBING PEOPLE

James Torres
James Torres

I really wish Trump would use his mafia connections

Too much attention.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Kikes crying about the term "everywhere." It can mean anything, it's a broad term, obviously he doesn't want muds from the banned countries he's been fighting over. If he said "I want immigrants from everywhere in Europe" shills would have been crying about the rapefugees and niggers there. Can't even have some fun these days without some faggot sperging.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

The left has come out openly in support of Communism and White Genocide, and plenty of us wish they'd start it up so we can pop off until all our magazines are empty. The media is entirely in the tank for the left, and they recruit exclusively from people with those views. Ultimately it's the same problem we had in the 1850s and 1860s: the country is sharply divided to the point that I think most of us would agree, on either side, that we want a country of our own without having to deal with any of "them." I don't give a shit if these idiots want a 90% shitskin Jew-run Soviet state with mandatory Religion of Cuck™ and state-enforced homosexuality. If I can have my white ethnostate that bans entry to all non-Europeans and makes practice or promotion of Communism, Religion of Cuck™ and Judaism punishable by firing squad, I'm content to let them stew in their own filth like they want.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

cant even have fun without some faggot sperging
Just summed up why Holla Forums has been so shit lately

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

This is some hot autism.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

I want spontaneous analogies dissected from all shills.
You made the analogy son, and I utilized it in the same way you did.

You have levied no argumentation in response to my own, which leads me to believe you have no argumentation to offer to counter that which was offered.

Bottom line: Trump had a chance to show support for his 90% White voter base, and he chose not to. As usual.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

👌
I’m fairly positive it’s either an AI unleashed on the board or just one hyper-autist shitting up discussion in every thread out of pure autistic boredom.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Can't even have some fun these days without some faggot sperging.
No.
Holla Forums has been so shit lately because a bunch of people who don't espoues any sort of backbone or ideals have come to this board and systematically turned it into a Trump fanboy club much akin to the Trump-themed reddit spaces.
The results, not surprisingly, have been a decline in quality of content.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

I'm wondering if the White House is allowing Acosta to hang around in the interest of maintaining the appearance of actually caring what radical CNN tards think. Trump just lets them do what they can't help but do thus providing him with an ongoing example of bad press behavior everyone gets to see with their own two eyes.

I'd like to see Acosta dragged away and horsewhipped on the White House lawn for repeatedly failing to maintain his composure but I can see why he's tolerated, so far.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

What a surprise, Trump coordinating stories with the media again. Not like he hasn't been in Hollywood and the media his entire life, portrayed in a positive light until it benefited him otherwise

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

He just stepped on him more on his shoulder than his face not really goose step. He should have just shot him in the street and hung him at the nearest lamp post or street light. What a jew.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

The decline in content has nothing to with Trump, its been because anytime someone suggests making memes, doing something fun like raids or actually proposes an idea, 5 or 6 faggots with unbridled autism come out of the woodwork to screech at everyone and ruin every decent thread.
Hey guys look! stats show white people are having more kids! we might have a chance to turn things around!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS A TRICK TO MAKE EVERYONE QUIT JUST BLOW UP GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Yeah - But Trump has never been one to not do something hilarious and awesome just because it isn't convenient.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Lol, just like you would tell a misbehaving child to go outside when he is embarrassing you in front of your important guest.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Obviously you fags don't understand how important lying to the kike media is. If you actually think Trump wants 3rd world rapefugees here you're on another planET.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

He looked like a massive bitch. Trump never ceases to give me a chuckle.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

I want immigrants from all countries.

So did anyone else see the clip of Trump owning Acosta?
Here is the best version:

Would anyone care to discuss?

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Lol so *NOW* they censor the word shit

Mein seids

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

He should have told them the Japs were welcome any time. Irish too.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

The "So what your saying is" tell for cognitive dissonance.
Not an argument, merely an infalsifiable accusation aimed at discrediting your opposition.

I'll finish by saying this: if he's a civic nationalist, fuck that guy.
Which he is, so, fuck that guy. I'm glad you agree with me.

I don't listen to him all the time. The times that I did listen to him, he was saying white nationalist stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayit9Mq0zBY
Listen to the portion with Enoch.
"When you see NBC who says 'These are White Nationalists, they're anti-refugee', and the regular person who might watch NBC who may be susceptible to our message or might see that retweet says 'This is the anti-refugee White advocacy crowd?', then it becomes a bit of a liability and the public [conservation] becomes a way to define those differences."

"Hunter Wallace wrote and article… He talked about how there is this distinction between you and Spencer, and kind of peripherally me and James Allsup, and he talked about 'the hard right', he called it, with League of the South and the Nationalist Front and the Traditionalist Workers' Party, and what do you think about that kind of labeling? Because I think that could be really productive, we could could say like 'We're not hard right', and I think that would spare us from the counter-signaling drama, if there wasn't that association, right? Like, if we could say, 'they're technically', maybe they're associated with us as like this big tent fringe-right category, but hard right and alt right are seperate and we could just write it off as 'we're not hard right and we have no comment on that'. Do you think thats useful going forward?"

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

I assume you guys are new so let me explain. It's neither an A.I. nor autists, it's companies like shareblue that pay shills to come here. Shills will relentlessly shittalk everything anons think positive about in a very repetitive manner targeting people like you who don't know what's going on. Simply call shills out and then filter them, never try to engage in a discussion with them because they're not here to discuss anything.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

this is the best audio version, but the one you have is great because it shows Pres Trump pointing to Fagcosta, saying, "out," and then Fagcosta's facial expression.
——————
I hope someone does a remix of this
I don't have the video editing skills

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

lel, gtfo faggot

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

KYS for being so obtuse and wasting those trips

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

there is literally nobody in american politics that is that much of an /ourguy/

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Take your retarded faceberg tier shitty gifs and fuck off and die faggot

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

Totally, fellow 8skin brother. He needed to tell them to gas the kikes and race war now, amirite?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

By the end of 2018

I give it until February.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

I get what you're saying and I don't like that part any more than you do, but do really think he or anyone else would publicly go, "Out! And also 14/88, ethnostate by second term!"?

William Fisher
William Fisher

Trump is obviously a zogbot for not nuking israel within 2 nanoseconds, didn't you know? I wonder how long they'll keep trying

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Because the faggot demanded confirmation and got rebuked in the next two sentances. Of he meant everyone he would have said yes even haiti like anyone else would have to save face. He just said fuck off to that mpre or less.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

What if there are shills paid to call people shills when they aren't

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

To save image just press down on it, no need to screencap. Also ffs use a vpn.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Who then should they be supporting?
inb4 the only acceptable solution is to have pulled an army out of their ass and taken over already

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Obviously youre a kike shill Chaim. Waiting for 2 nanoseconds is fuckin /leftypol/ kike talk!:^)

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

The same thing as Acosta has always been doing it.
Start asking unrelated questions and trying to be smug.
Get answered
Start being obnoxious in non-stop
Told to GTFO
Start bitching in CNN about it

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

ask question
get answer
ask the question over again
He had it coming.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

JUST

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

I think the real problems arise when anons post in a style that has been adopted by shills, so they get identified as shills, to which they then create a narrative where their legit concerns are being censored and everyone else is a shill, so then you end up with the only thing worse than a shill, an user who thinks his views are being targeted, which leads him to view shills as allies in his crusade against the "shills" who keep identifying him (his posting style) as a shill.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

I'd ask which one is the bottom in this lovely couple but I'd imagine they hire out a large Sudanese nigger so they can equally debase themselves.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Funny how the CNN clip didnt have Trump saying Out on it. Kinda like they knew damn well people actually hearing it said would influence what they thought of the situation differently.

War is coming……

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

And there you have described the kike "shit it all up so its ineffective" technique. Its obvious 8/pol/ is pretty shit up right now, you could say its a fuckin SHITHOLE. Why? Because shills, newfags, newfags siding with shills, newfags not identifying shills, newfags being NPC like "shills", or tl;dr NEWFAGS.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Expecting the System to support White Nationalism which is functionally a form of anti-government sympathy

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

It's more of their passive-aggressive intellectual "we won't dignify his comment to be heard" crap like Joe tried with the murder comment when he had that kike cunt speak for him to hide the quiver in his voice. kek

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

It really seems to have been that way on large imageboards since at least 2011 though. I didn't even recognize the shit until they ramped it up for Gamergate, though. Then it all made sense.
It is really fucking bad right now though. I hope David Brock gets indicted soon. Shit is annoying as fuck.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Don't forget the genuine autists and their frequent misunderstandings and inability to understand why they are misunderstood.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

implying the deep state is under any ones control
Much less Trumps control

Have you been taking notes over the last 2 years or no?

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

I wish I was checkin some 77 dubs on this post, because yes, you're correct.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

I think were both correct. CNN is trying to save face while attacking. Its humorous to witness.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

If you actually think hes going to push for an ethnostate you really dont belong here. His job is to STOP a civil war where whites would beat non-whites, and he does that by doing things that benefit whites and tamp down their rage. That benefits us, to some degree, but is counterproductive in other ways.

Zachary James
Zachary James

David Brock

This guy looks like a robot. I knew nothing of him, until I googled his name just now. Upon one look at his kikepedia I have moved him up with Tim Wise on the oven list.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Youre probably right. I guess we can look at this administration as a stalling tactic. I say use it to train and improve.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

They're completely used to having things both ways like they had for 8 years under Obama, it weakened what little rigidity they had left propping their grey matter up.

If Trump delivers on a wall and immigration I won't give a damn about what he does with the kikes, that has to be a long game anyways unless we want full out bloodshed with little gain, at least that's my assessment. We're probably heading there anyways, it's hard to tell but Geo-politically old lines are being drawn and it could get messy fast.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Kek is that just B Roll of the White House lawn and Acosta is in front of a green screen?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

TOPKEK

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Fuck you Jim

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

TRUMP KEEPS WINNING.
SEMPER FI

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Here's a couple Brock-related infographics I found. Guy is responsible for sending a lot of pests here.
If anyone can hold it together, I'm sure Trump can. Notice that businesses are suddenly pulling profits like at least 4 years of Obama never happened?

Jose White
Jose White

Could you faggots imagine being told by the most powerful leader in the word to get out?

If it was me i think it would be the worst feeling I would ever feel in terms of depression as I made a person like that have to kick me out on live television.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

I welcome this.

Gas the old California once it's done.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Thats how Ive looked at it from the start really, this was never the solution, its just us buying time with a wall and a partial muslim ban etc.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Looks like the Clinton machine got to him somewhere along the line.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

This administration was nothing more than a final call to arms. Trump was just the sort of guy to open up a tiny but needed buffer. Anyone who thinks its all good from here out is a retard. Its gonna get rough, and soon.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

It has to get a lot worse before it can get better.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Wanting = It will automatically happen and there is zero chance for an ulterior motive.
You do not know da way. Are you a proud shitholer?

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Giving a heckler that much attention
Nigger, this is why you suck at public speaking.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Agreed,

We have 2 more years, at best 6 to make the most of what we have, hardware, food, blood and soil. Hit the books, the grind, the gym, the gun range and get a network around you. You want radios, a meeting place, a rough plan of what to do when shit goes belly up.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Literally had a conversation with my gf today about contacting my old friends in the local AN for protection in case this does happen, wouldn't cost me too much of my time and I would feel much better with a backup plan

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

What would it take to drive CNN into bankruptcy?
Solve any one of the problems in pic related by yourself, without publishing plans anywhere. Hopefully, you'd inspire copycats.

If you cover your traces you wouldn't even need to be a martyr. Like, use a drone or something.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

You're deluded. You've been riding a mile of bullshit. Stop acting like Trump is some Polk-tier folk-tier creature. Ain't done fuck all, except whinge around with the media. No Clintons in shackles, fucking nothing. Just some outiside players. Step it the fuck up or step out.
Not exactly this, but almost certainly this. At least for most of Holla Forums to get kicked in their surplus helmets.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

It is coming to that. To dismiss this reality is to show ones own retardation.

John Morales
John Morales

Only through hell can we reach heaven, at this point.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Press down on it
Why are you use an apple product?

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Immigrants that don't fucking lurk. It's time to kill when this sort of faggotry is just laying around un-bullied.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

"The electoral results show pretty plainly what sort of people those are, wouldn't you agree Jim?"
coupled with a wry smile
trump doesn't speak like my sonic OC fanfic reeee cuck

Robert King
Robert King

Checked
Was road posting and did not crop properly
God damn I suck.
I'll do y'all the favor
shoots self in lung with .22 short

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Ha

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

BTFO

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Kek.

B-BASED
Back to /leftypol/ you faggot.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

MFW

James Rogers
James Rogers

Three fucking hours ago this happened and none of you faggots made a thread? Fuck’s sake.
Maybe because this isn't a Trump-news-blog and there doesn't need to be a thread every time he does minor shit.
Fuck off back to r/the_donald

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

You first, Schlomo.

Parker Price
Parker Price

*helpless screeching*
and ultimate despair.

GOOD

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Lol, I'm glad people here are starting to question Trump. I stopped frequenting here because the trump ass kissing was becoming unbearable. He's not a fucking covert white nationalist playing 1488D chess. That's not me condemning him either, we have a lot of shared interests but enough with the blind support of everything he sais or does.

Back to /leftypol/ you faggot
He was obviously saying ironically. If you can't recognise satire/ironic posting you dont belong here.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Oh look, there's another (((1))).

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

this asian dude when it happens

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

I'm a jew because I don't like Trump saying he wants people coming in from everywhere ?

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

You're clearly a newfag if you don't recognize these fags.

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

shareblue/reported
also
KYS

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

KILL YOURSELF

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Yup. Exactly that, Shekelstein.

Isaac White
Isaac White

so youre advocating for hillary and laws that screw over whites? i agree to an extent, if anything whites have become more angry. but if the immigration continues, there wont be enough whites for a civil war to even be productive. waking up the white population and limiting immigration is more important right now.

i think trump will pave the way for a real white nationalist. he has shown both parties that a """racist""" platform can be elected in this country. republicans now know that they cannot win with just another generic "conservative" candidate, and democrats havn't learned anything. trump has shifted the entire political platform to the right. before his views were seen as extremist, now theyre seen as populist. this is a turning point.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Yes please I want my country flooded with even more shitskins
Holla Forums in the current year

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

<Why doesn't he just redpill everyone on race right now?
And this is why you'll never manage to redpill even your friends and family.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

MUH PR

The best part of this is that you don't even known how we know you're a shill.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

instead of calling you a shill, just incase anyone else is reading your bullshit and agreeing with you, this is for them as well.
wanting trump to raise his power level is fucking destructive to white nationalist goals. david duke is smart and well spoken, do you know why he didnt get elected? do you know why the RNC wont even let him get nominated?

this isn't hard to figure out, which is why people are calling you a shill. do you need me to spell it out for you? or are you going to pretend to be so hardcore that you never hide your power level in real life. (pic related)

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

OUT

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

PR
how did my post in anyway relate to PR?

I'm not a shill, I've browsed 8ch for years. I voted for Trump and I support him still in most aspects. Somewhere during the election though we got flooded with complete fucking retards. What is wrong with me not liking the we want people coming in from everywhere statement?

Can someone please fucking explain with a coherent argument of why that makes me shill? I cannot stand what's happened to this place. We used to actually be able to discuss things here. It's like the user base got swapped with a bunch of incoherent retards overnight and I'm one of the few people who stayed behind.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

he gave them exactly what they wanted
A non-committal 'Oh fuck off' was exactly what they wanted?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

What is wrong with me not liking the we want people coming in from everywhere statement?
Like it or not, it directly contradicts his actions and Trump most probably said it to shoo Acosta away. Do you see him actually answering any questions at all from him? He just gave him his (You) and told him to get out afterwards. You mean to tell me you didn't understand this simple of a move? That's the ridiculous idea the others criticize you about.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

i've browsed Holla Forums for years
it wasn't like this before
It had more fun and shitposting before, but that's because we haven't had a fun happening in a while. And that's about it. Now kill yourself.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

your not a shill. i didn't approve of that comment either. let the kikes sperg; as our movement grows its all they have left haha

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

LEL

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

Well done, men.

William Parker
William Parker

Well thank you for atleast trying to explain shit to me instead of calling me a shill. Basically though what you're saying is that Trump is and should be PR fagging. And you're also assuming that he is actually a full on 1488 white nationalist who is just hiding his powerlevel. I disagree with both, PR fagging by saying shit like he did will only encourage civic nationalism. And I don't believe he's actually a white nationalist. I dont know why people think thats me trying to D&C or shill something.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

We had more fun shitposting
No, we had more discussion. Both serious and not serious. When I say I've browsed here for years I don't mean I came here from Reddit during the election like you nigger.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

This nigger has the right of it. Again, when you allow your OWN BLOOD to mix with kikes, you are playing a game out of modern times. A ridiculous, self-cucking. Now, as it was. A new chaos candidate.
MUST
STEP
FORWARD

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

HE SAID SUMTHIN MEAN ABOUT THE GOD EMPOROR
So this is what a double digit IQ looks like ?

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

PR fagging
shouldnt anyone be thats trying to get elected or succeed in a public office and appease the normalfags, democrats, and conservatives in government? this is why people are calling you a shill.
And you're also assuming X Y and Z about trump
i absolutely am not.

what trump has done so far has only been improvements (not cures) towards the goals of white nationalism. i dont care if he says things that are civic nationalist, civic nationalism in a majority white country is going to help the whites in that country when the biggest problem is immigration. racism is natural just like homophobia. civic nationalism is a return to order, which is the first step to reclaiming what we lost. trump isnt the savior, he's the turning point.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

They fell for their own bullshit. Forgot where they are and have been. Today and tomorrow, as everyday, is what matters. Stuck on a dream. Foolish. What comes. What comes.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Triggered?

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

OMG. Trump should have responded with a roman salute and said niggers GTFO. I voted for him but he hasnt yet built a 2000 mile wall, or tossed every single spic back over the border so I dunno.
t. shareblue media matters oliver faggot shill

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Back into your hole, you kikesucking yid loving pink-assed suckoff australian kike.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

He has 3.5 years to deport 30,000,000 illegals. That’s ~8.5 million a year. We got a few thousand last year. Reconcile that with your mental illness, you cocksucking (literally, you’re sucking his cock) faggot.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

RAGE MOAR

prettypls

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

i want to see undocumented immigrants be counted as they leave.
how retarded can you possibly be?
there are literal ghost towns in this country and abandoned businesses of illegals since trump took office.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Reported. Thanks for admitting you’re here to spam reddit images and not actually discuss anything.
i want to see undocumented immigrants be counted as they leave.
Reported for strawman.
how retarded can you possibly be?
To think that Trump would uphold his campaign promises? Gee, I dunno.
there are literal ghost towns in this country and abandoned businesses of illegals since trump took office.
[citation needed]

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

wow are you really that stupid or are you paid to be?

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Your rage tastes delicious

Lloyd Oliver Willis

Age 39

Takoma Park, MD

Phone: 202-492-3175

Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977

Social Media:

Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001

FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis

Twitter: twitter.com/owillis

Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977

Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis

Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/

Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA

Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

ur dum ha ha what are IDs
Can you at least explain why the premise of expecting him to actually deport illegals is faulty? You obviously can’t reply to the numerical facts of the number deleted, but maybe you’re paid to engage on the broader concept.
lol no you can't

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Even as they attempt to skinwalk as Holla Forums around other boards, it starts to make the investigative mind wonder. When one sees Holla Forums, they cannot only take one bite. Alive, not just in heads no more. Not a single untermensch will survive this. This is a board of peace, and think I fight on their terms.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

We got a few thousand last year
that we fucking were able to count. your stat is based on legal immigrants and not self deportations OR illegals unless ICE happens to document and count them.

muh logical fallicies
reddit meme
muh citation needed
i actually live in this country, for one. just jewgle "mexican ghost towns" democrats are crying about the mexicans leaving in droves. you would know, and probably do. but heres a link to one i found in 5 seconds of searching jewgle.
bizpacreview.com/2017/04/08/nobody-can-escape-ice-raids-turn-oregon-city-ghost-town-thats-real-headline-469152

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

mental illness :^)
Well, well, well…. I wonder WHO could be behind this post.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

What I DECIDE to do, is what is. What ticks the tock ever further. They make but more enemies, every morning they wake. With me in their mind. Even when I am at rest. A STRIKING matter that bolts them to the bed,a matter that wakes me circling in might as I wake. There is no counteraction, the window has been opened.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

your stat is based on legal immigrants
Funny how you know what my stat is given that I said nothing about it and explicitly counted illegals only, huh.
not self deportations
Oh yeah, they’re really running scared.
reddit meme
Oy vey, goyim; only redditors use logical fallacies. Jews never do that. And they never do it here. No sir. Never happens.
i actually live in this country, for one.
So you have no evidence.
just jewgle
And there it is.
More than a quarter of Woodburn’s 25,000 residents are undocumented.
Wow, six thousand. So not only is it not a ghost town, it’s still “only a few thousand.” Thanks for the link that proved everything you said wrong and everything I said right. If you have, oh, similar links for A MINIMUM OF 1000 other towns, then we can talk about the numbers needed to be getting rid of them.
can’t respond
can’t refute
can’t do anything but post like this is his first day here from the_donald
I know who’s behind yours, at least. Hint: Jews. Check my fucking ID, shlomo. Then come back and try to claim I support jews.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Post your foreskin or I don't believe you.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Well, well, well
Don't think I don't know exactly where you are from. Nobody cares about your normalfag safe candidate.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

shouldnt anyone be thats trying to get elected or succeed in a public office and appease the normalfags, democrats, and conservatives in government?
NO
It's like the alt-right fags who denounce Hitler and the Nazis. People who are red pilled know Hitler didn't do anything wrong. That's not a meme, people's view of the Nazis is based on a LIE and Jewish propaganda. If you denounce the truth in the name of PR you're allowing that lie to propagate. I do believe in wording things in a way so that it's more palatable sure, but when you begin compromising your views in the name on PR that's a problem.

what trump has done so far has only been improvements (not cures) towards the goals of white nationalism.
And I agree which is why it pisses me off when people start posting Hillary memes and calling me a shill. Before he was elected we all pretty much agreed he wasn't Hitler. But he was a MASSIVE step in the right direction. Just because I criticize him doesn't mean I don't support him.

Yes trying to argue with retards is extremely aggravating.

I have less of a problem with what trump said or does than I do with your guys reaction tbh. Are we a civnat board now? Why is Trump above criticism exactly?

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

I'm tempted to ban every shill itt with "Out." as the ban message but I think everyone is having more fun just fucking with them.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

ban every shill itt with “Out.” as the ban message
Honestly, we need to pick that up. We’re already known for telling people to get /out/index.html so it’s not like it’s a major shift for us. It’s simple and effective.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

MASSIVE
Have you ever read a book, did you ever listen to what he said? It only opened the window for me and mine.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Yeah keep them for the lulz

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

I was replying to both of you Oliver, as you are probably IP hopping or sitting in the next cubicle.
Nothing wrong with the premise, the problem with you shills is using the fact that you cant deport 30 mil people overnight as evidence that we should have voted Hillary.
This response is not so much for you, but for newfags that are lurking here, so this will be it as arguing with a shillblue is a wasye of time.
See you soon Olly.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

30,000,000 illegals
WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE 60 GORILLION ILLEGALS
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
Unless you have better data sources, 11 million seems to be the right number.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

I said nothing about it
We got a few thousand last year
you know we have IDs here, right Chaim?

im not going to spoonfeed you, search for yourself. but why would you want to search for something that would counter your own claim in a search for truth? only a goyim would do that.
instead you should just stick to calling out your logical fallacies like slippery slopes and pointing at quotes you made used against you and calling them "strawman arguments".
keep at it chaim. youre arguing like a jew straight out of mein kampf

NO
again, im not going to call you a shill, but youre wrong here. "i think he's a step in the right direction, but i wish he just publicly said hitler did nothing wrong" might as well say you wish hillary got elected instead. or you wish bernie sanders wife beats him in the next election, because if he listened to your advice, thats what our reality would be.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

a torpedo delivers a torpedo
Checked.

Acosta is burned they cut out "out!".
Editors followed their agenda to silence Trump so hard Acosta got the heat taken out of his burn, and salt poured in.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

muh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks
No amount of third reich stock photos will make you correct, you leech.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

no response
no refutation
can’t substantiate his own claims
literally everyone sees through him
YOU’RE IP HOPPING I SAY SO I WIN NOW
Christ alive, faggot.
✡pew research✡
reposting the 11 million number that has been repeated for TWENTY-FIVE YEARS.
Fucking reported.
you know we have IDs here, right Chaim?
Where to start…
1. You claimed my “number” was legal immigrants. You have now posted a quote to a post where that is proven explicitly wrong.
2. You claimed you know what my stat is. You have now posted a quote to a post where that is proven explicitly wrong. You still have no fucking clue where my stat comes from.
im not going to spoonfeed you, search for yourself.
Thanks for admitting that you have absolutely no argument whatsoever, that everything I said is correct, and that only a few thousand illegals were deported last year instead of the 8.5 million that would have been necessary.
search for something that would counter your own claim
How about YOU search for something that SUBSTANTIATES yours, you filthy fucking yid?
only a goyim would do that.
Explains why you refuse to substantiate your own claim, then.
calling out your logical fallacies
Which only you’ve made.
like slippery slopes
Which isn’t a logical fallacy.
and pointing at quotes you made used against you and calling them “strawman arguments”
lol faggot can’t read
keep at it chaim
And reported.
youre arguing like a jew straight out of mein kampf
You sure cry out in pain as you strike me, right.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

No one is above criticism, but no one gets them going like Trump. Holla Forumsacks dont get this assmad even when they are right. And they certainly dont hang around and reply like its their job.

Luis King
Luis King

Even with the elderly, they are wondering why they need SIX lawyers to protect themselves, as if they are a banker themselves. The PRESSING nature and acute nature of the mail they get now has turned them from democrat boomers into old soldiers. Remembering what. It was. My uncle at least knows well enough. In death, all they adopt is more estate usury. The final last fuck given, exploded, into a sea of, "Do what you do. This is a reckoning."

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Where can I get this coin?

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Are you going to cry, Oliver?

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

again, im not going to call you a shill, but youre wrong here. "i think he's a step in the right direction, but i wish he just publicly said hitler did nothing wrong" might as well say you wish hillary got elected instead. or you wish bernie sanders wife beats him in the next election, because if he listened to your advice, thats what our reality would be.
I don't want him to say any of that. He didn't have to say he wants people coming from everywhere. He could have said he wants people who don't bring crime or who make good workers and tax payers or people who will assimilate into our culture or something like that. That would have been a good redpill when people realise those kinds of people are mostly white people.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Thanks for playing, go back to reddit.

Angel Price
Angel Price

Has anyone ever told you, you look like a big fat mouse?

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Don’t bother engaging with a paid shill.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Unfortunately, the lying and deceiving in regards to intentions is a part of successfully waging war. Shills abuse this to make us doubt him, and maybe we should, but that is no reason to consume the black pill.

Analyze and act accordingly.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Do you need a hankie?

David Lewis
David Lewis

Top kek. Can someone do a graphic of Ollie the fat shill with the tears streaming down and a shareblue hat?

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

I asked you for a source, it's not my fault you can't provide one.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Someone put the ipcam guys on the case.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

Yes, I will. And I will bring the women with me. Did you think they were a trouble where they were? I am absolutely beaming. A man-shaped lighthouse, grew up with female cousins and have many female contacts. Deep, going on twenty years now. Along with their husbands, sons and daughters.

Oh, I will cry. Oh, they will know quite why.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

[CHECKING]

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

He's not a paid shill, he's one of the few ppl here left willing to engage in discussion. Something we need more of.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

I asked you for a source
Holy fucking christ, you yiddish piece of shit.
archive.is/wLWJ6
archive.is/4XiRa
archive.is/i5WOZ
archive.is/IJhel

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Uh… pay attention. He’s shutting down all discussion.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

telling people what they want to hear and then doing whatever you want is a great tactic
this is an incredibly powerful lesson that will be lost on most people unfortunately.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

It's past discussion at this point. Time for fear, feet and blitz. They didn't respond like humans then, they certainly will not now.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

I said nothing

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Requesting this
Pls

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

no argument whatsoever,
i've posted more sources than you have. and i only posted 1 chaim. enjoy your ban. im not even going to read any more of your shillpost. you couldnt be any more obvious. please leave and never come back, this place isnt for subhumans.
lol, youre so mad, maybe you should choose a different profession? even the dnc is laughing at you

yea, he could have, but what he said has no consequence, and he's said what you wanted him to say many times before. him saying "i want everyone to come from everywhere" was just a dismissive way of saying something they cant possibly demonize him for, followed by cnn sperging and yelling "only whites RIGHT?"
he gave him nothing, they sperged out anyway, then kicked him out.
nobody, even democrats would be on CNNs side… however, if he went on about assimilation or other civic nationalist stuff, CNNs sperging would seem less crazy.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Yes, that is cucking.
No, it's not.

A better response would have been, "I want more people who share my vision of America, as a Great nation.
Which the fake news media would have spun to mean a bunch of ebil white nazis. You really don't know how to play the game, do you kid? The words you chose were your actual beliefs and your innermost thoughts. You never let the enemy know what you're truly thinking. Otherwise you lose the upperhand. You also don't respond to shitty bait, like I just did.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

It ties into the psychology they were breaking kids with in the 70's and 80's. That is when they began to push that bullying mindset and preping the weak to rise though changing the rules. The weak fucks were always allowed to talk shit and verbally bully while the strong were made to go against their natures. Now we have a couple of generations of adults behaving like bullying nerds and they don't understand why when they talk shit they get hit nor do they understand why all the rules are changing. A lot of them have no clue what life was like before the beta uprising and have yet to realize we're going back to the way things naturally flow.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

the way things naturally flow.
there are actually people on Holla Forums that dont realize that racism and homophobia are natural.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

JIM ACOSTA
ETERNALLY BTFO

there is no coming back from being btfo so hard

Hudson King
Hudson King

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?

<We have historical evidence of pizzas being put into ovens.

Sides in orbit. Thank you for that.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

i’ve posted more sources than you have
You posted zero sources. I posted five.
im not even going to read any more of your
Good. Leave, kike.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

I know what I'm talking about
I grew up during those times. You are a retard or from California. Kill yourself either way. You should not be allowed to breed and pollute the gene pool.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Which the fake news media would have spun to mean a bunch of ebil white nazis.
Who gives a flying fuck? Jews are going to say whatever they want about anything. Facts don’t fucking matter. SO HOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE START SAYING THE FACTS ANYWAY?

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

we're going back to the way things naturally flow.

This.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

You obviously didn't managed to avoid having your caved in like you should have kike.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

asking for evidence of claims is jewish
WHY WON'T THESE GOYIM LISTEN AND BELIEVE
You don't belong here.

Now for your "proof":

archive.is/wLWJ6
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
<former ambassador says 30 million, then backtracks.
Hearsay.

archive.is/4XiRa
prweb.com/releases/minutemen/illegalimmigration/prweb418456.htm
<Buy my book
Hearsay

archive.is/i5WOZ
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/trump_is_correct_30_to_40_million_illegals_can_be_deported.html
<404 data not found
Hearsay

archive.is/IJhel
capsweb.org/press-releases/illegal-aliens-estimated-20-38-million
<An actual study
It's a fucking miracle.

Their core claim is that the methodology of the government data sucks ass (not a bad claim). However, it's still an estimate.
cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

" My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States. "

So it's an estimate based on different methodologies for the same data sets, which gives us a range, not a definite number. Fag.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

L-Look! LOOK! DRUMPFKINS SAID THIS TO THE KIKE MEDIA
WHAT NOT DRUMPFTARDS?
HE BETRAYED YOU HAHA!
Do you seriously expect him to say "no only people from white nations kkk gas the kikes, race war now"?

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

learn how IDs work, chaim. youre embarassing yourself.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Poo
E.S.L.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Drumpf didn't gas the kikes on inauguration day, so now I'm a hillshill cruz missile for Yeb!

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

SO HOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE START SAYING THE FACTS ANYWAY?

We have been. Online, irl, at work, at home, with friends and family. Those that wish to see it will see it. Those that choose to remain blind will not see it. Their eyes will glass over as their brain shuts down to prevent the information from processing and destroying the world of make-believe they live in. But eventually we will win out. Reality will come crashing down on one and all. There will be no survivors.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

on Holla Forums
Is an important qualifier.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Checked.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

That 30 million illegals are in the US is “hearsay"
Yep, reported. You have to go back. /tumblr/index.html

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Thanks for outing yourself. You’ve admitted you have no refutation to what I’ve said.
Online, irl, at work, at home, with friends and family.
Funny how I’m explicitly not talking about any of those things.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

checked for kek
Acosta looks like he's about to cry in that picture.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

you have no refutation
i already have and you ignored it just like a jew out of mein kampf. why would i continue to argue with an obvious shill?
do you even remember what my argument was? or is Holla Forums literally 1 person to you at this point.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

I expected him to not farm out his progeny to KIKES. This matter is over with. Time for a new chaos candidate. Theatricality only gets one so far.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

my link that shows 6,000 being deported disproves your claim that only a few thousand have been deported
This is the best shilling money can buy.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Funny how I’m explicitly not talking about any of those things.
Then what are you talking about, nigger?
Where exactly do you think a revolution begins? It's not from the top down, hint hint. People are learning it's ok to question again. They were programmed to see and believe. But that programming is being broken down a little at a time through funny pictures on the internet, by youtube videos stating opposing views, by outliers information dumping on sites like this one. It's cool to be a wrong-thinker. My kids found stuff from Holla Forums on 9gag ffs, and saved them on their phone because they thought it was funny. We will win. But it starts by building up from within. Not shouting from without.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

We can only MAGA if the people become great again. We're finally on that path again.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

deported
nice qualifier, i suppose that's the only way they can possibly "go back" according to you then? or are you going to call this a strawman as well.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

BTFO FOR LIFE

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

hearsay isn't hearsay because I say so
Keep crying, bitch nigger.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

muh 6,000
It's like pottery. Yeeees. well done. Are you new or terminally ill? Either way, I have an exit for you.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Then what are you talking about, nigger?
Fun fact: White people have reading comprehension skills. You should remember that for next time.
A better response would have been
Gee, I wonder what this post was talking about. This specific post. Who could possibly have been responding in this scenario?
Which the fake news media would have spun
But gee, what would the media have cared about John Q. Public and what he was saying to his friends and family? It’s almost as though you already knew what we’re talking about here.
SO HOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE START SAYING THE FACTS
What is “our side”? Those who believe as we do. And if we (who are on our side; try to keep up) are already saying these things, as you yourself admit:
We have been.
WHO ELSE, ON OUR SIDE (or ostensibly thereon) COULD POSSIBLY BE LEFT TO BE DISCUSSING HERE. Who else (and remember, you already admitted to knowing who), when talking about “the people on our side”, other than random faggots like us on the street, could POSSIBLY have been the topic here?

Fuck’s sake.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

not deporting people is deporting people
I am smart
I am totally a Holla Forumsack
watch me post a selfie
This is the best shilling money can buy.
30 million illegals is hearsay
because i say so
the jews’ number of 11 million, repeated for 25 years, is totally real
because i say so
you will believe me now
Reported.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

I'm one of the few people who stayed behind.
Operation GLADIO
obligatory shitpost user, forgibs me :^)

I cannot stand what's happened to this place. We used to actually be able to discuss things here.
i-know-the-feeling.jpg

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Theatricality only gets one so far.
Theatricality has it's uses. While Trump is busy distracting them with his tap-dancing routine, we have been busy subverting more whites to our side by pointing out the lefts double-speak. Trump is not the end, but merely the beginning. He is here to allow us to build our numbers, to find our center, to know that what we do must be done for the continuance of our people and a future for white children. What comes is a horror few have known. You must steel yourself with resolve to see it through to the end, or all is lost. The time is fast approaching for the cleansing of the earth, purging the filth and unworthy. It will test the true mettle of our men. What will rise from the ashes will be a people united in one cause and one goal. Focus on this. Prepare yourself.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

get off my lawn you fucking media

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

not deporting people is deporting people
mexicans leave on their own out of fear, chaim.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Keep spazzing, Oliver. Or is it David?

Robert James
Robert James

I just realized you're woman. I had to go back and reread your posts, but it's there, plain as day. So, tits or get the fuck out.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Your evidence that roughly eight million left last year is what?
blown the fuck out in every way possible
is too cowardly to admit his single, tiny mistake
can’t even respond to the post
you’re a woman i say so now i win
/reddit/index.html
What a fucking cuck. How are you so stupid that you forgot we were talking about elected officials, shlomo?

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Sandy vag. Everybody point and laugh.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

witnessed
THE FIRE RISES

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

faggot forgot that Trump exists
lol

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Any thing except cuff and kill him is the wrong answer.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

There must be something BIG behind it. Like how I have learned to hold my eyes. Into every good-for-nothing creature that is a centrist. They feel it more than reals, because the unspoken exhaustion, coupled with comradery and the fact I telegraph most news cycles. I wish everyone had someone like me, but lower caliber. I love you user, and I would attempt to not hurt you. Let us never part.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

to build our numbers
Not enough time for just that. Deportations on the grandest scale in human history are necessary at this point. It cannot be fixed by just hoping people pop out a kid on tax cuts. No deportations and this whole thing is over in 10 years max – and I think that's extremely generous. Later than you think.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Can you post a picture of yourself?
I need it…for something I'm working on

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

LMFAO

WHAT A COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE BOSS!

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

S A V A G E

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Later
Not really. Hang on for the ride, otherwise it will pass you by.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

MEIN SIDES

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

I see a weightlifting accident in his future… just sayin

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

The man is so SAVAGE it's becoming hard to believe.
The sheer amount of victory and absolute lulz is becoming a mountain.
This early in the year. By next year, Everest will become 2nd highest
We have, indeed memed responsibly, gentlemen.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

leaving on their own isn't a win
Ok moshe.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Trump Mountain / KEKEREST

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

lulz.
stunning

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

literally

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

It's like he's addressing a dog
LMFAO

There is no return from this. Acosta got noscoped
balls gone
manhood gone
FOREVER

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

civic nationalism helps whites in a white majority country
Is American history before CE 2005 inaccessible to you somehow? Because that's the dumbest thing I've heard yet in this thread.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Give the press what they want
"I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere."
Press still infers you are racist.
"Just Caucasian or white countries, sir?"
It would be so much simpler if everyone stopped giving communist power over them with these conditioned reactions to meaningless buzzwords. Everyone is racist, racism is the natural state of being, preferring your own species is essential to the survival of it. STOP GIVING COMMIES POWER STOP BEING A SUBJUGATED LITTLE CUCKOLD

Vid related is how a man handles the cuckenpresse. Gives zero fucks.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Just in case you're a retard and not a shill, I'll have you know that Trump saying "I don't want non whites immigrating here" would be giving the kikes an excuse to impeach him. Seriously how new are you.

James Lee
James Lee

You feel like Holla Forums is shit because anons are calling you spastic /r/The_Zionald LAPRers out for your bullshit. You want to suck trumps cock nonstop and pollute the board with threads full of shit you read on Fox Jews? Then go do that on your faggity subreddit. If the 100 stickies were bad enough, actually threads with interesting and not main stream news covered topics are slid because of 10 threads about how trump said "OUT" or some tweet he's made a million times already. BASED!!! MAGAPEDE!!! No, just fuck off.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

That Wolf Blitzer frown
Don't know what he's up to, but Blitzer is truly sick in the head, and he's scheming.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

(beglaubigt)
You will hang first for wasting those trips faggot.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Oliver you look like a big, fat mouse.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

muh impeech
You know nothing about impeachment.
strawman
strawman
strawman
can't respond
strawman
Prove that they are leaving.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

literally
BITCH
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

lol any use of the word literally is what normees do
posts nigrilla jungle beats and racemixing as a retort
Hey , you were asking about double digit IQ's? Well, I think cffd36 is hovering in the mid 80's right here

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Shitskins get all the time in the world to build up their numbers.
But when whites want time to build up their numbers, it suddenly becomes impossible.
I don't believe you. I just don't believe you at all. I'm not swallowing that garbage.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

You're just salty that even the monkeys get the inappropriate use of the word. Keep the salt coming kikes.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Shitskins have massive countries with built out infrastructure [more than the memes like to pretend] with functioning state apparatuses that support and facilitate their colonization of White lands. Do not be delusional. Every Hindustani in America and Canada could be vaporized tomorrow and they would have millions more in reserve to start it up all over again.

Our countries are the ones being destroyed. They are in our place. They control it completely. You either break that control with their mass removal or you just continue to be subsumed.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Soooo are doing any of what you're preaching? Or are you just another LARPing homosexual? Where's your collection of nigger heads?

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Moving the goalposts immediately.
That's unfortunate. I'll go ahead and filter you. In the meantime, understand that telling people the truth is the exact opposite of demoralization. Telling people everything will be okay as long as you just keep going with the system and leaving everything in place is the real shilling.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Trump is such a genious.
Everyone needs to go OUT
Everyone needs to go BACK
And everyone needs to go whatever SHITHOLE they came from

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

infrastructure
You mean like where they build giant fucking hotels and buildings with no working sewer system so they have to haul their shit out in crap convoys day and night?
Or how about the giant fucking freeways in the middle of the desert so they can race their supercars around and don't really go anywhere?
Perhaps you meant all that wonderful sanitation?

James Bennett
James Bennett

get the inappropriate use of the word
Nope, user above was implying that the unquestioning Trump supporters on here LITERALLY suck his cock. The word does not have to be used to denote something of proven fact. The common usage you're describing is a technical misuse because it doesn't have the quality of drawing the hypothetical into the literal, it's just another way of saying "really". Nice selfie, btw.

Landon White
Landon White

So you're a LARPing homosexual who immediately pusses out when questioned about what you're doing to fix your black pill, which is not the truth and is 100% demoralization. Got it.

Dylan James
Dylan James

You can spin it any way you want. I don't like people who aren't White, either, so you don't need to put it on heavy for me. They are increasing in number always and everywhere. We are declining in number, always and everywhere. We do not exist within their lands, building and growing, earning and controlling. They exist within our lands, building and growing, earning and controlling. People have eyes. They take walks outside and such.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Blitzer seems to be considering the ramifications of CNN not being invited back into the White House. "Out", sayeth the President. Does that mean that CNN is out for good? Holy Jesus on High do I hope so.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

You need to go OUT
You need to go BACK
You need to go to whichever SHITHOLE you came from

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

kek there infrastrucktshure iz primitive wat hope do dey has
Protip for ya: Don't play dumb if you're already dumb. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Ethiopia are all countries that have recently seen a massive spike in immigration to America over the past 8 years. See here. cis.org/Report/Immigrants-United-States
These are countries with fully functional governments, infrastructure, university systems, transnational lobbying groups, and more billionares than you can shake a stick at. All parts of this apparatus, for all of these countries, agree 100% that it is their prerogative to colonize western nations. Buying land, water and gas, shipping their students over here to supplant native whites in colleges, and taking most high-paying jobs. Whites are utterly defenseless to stop this ongoing dispossession for fear of being called racist. Because we have no lobbying groups, or advocacy groups, or politicians on our side. Now if this isn't a problem for you, then you're either non-white yourself, or a moron.

luh-leave p-p-pleese
You first, shill.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

No selfies, please.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

What the fuck you want him to say? "Whites only! Gas the kikes! I don't want anymore niggers coming from shithole niggerlands!" Common sense user. POTUS has to be POTUS. He literally said the 14 words while in Poland last year.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

(19)
all shit posts
all in quick succession
all spam
all derailing thread
imagine shilling this blatantly.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I wish that were me. I have this pent up feeling of wanting to stick it in the face of every single cuck on the planet. It would feel like an entire life's orgasms concentrated in one moment. I would be the smuggest I've ever been. It doesn't help that I'm practically a shut-in.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Almost blatantly sarcastic "Oh yeah I want people to come from everywhere"
Shills be like
"WTF I HATE DRUMPBF NOW DON'T FUCKING VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN"
Shills also be like
"I have no fucking idea why you're calling me a shill I said everything I was told to so I should blend in perfectly!"

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Fake news btfo. Fuck I hate those CNN kike lungenpresse.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Jews can only be removed if you either A. outjew them or B. use physical and legal force. (((Their))) right to freedom of press does not allow them to enter a state or area if they are banned. As far as I’m aware, it is completely legal and constitutional to ban a company, organization or person from a state, private or local lands. So in short, (((they))) can only fuck you if you let them in your ass.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Someone make this a gif please. Need it for newfags and plebbit.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Ok ffs why is the God Emperor allowing himself to be Acosta'd by this man.

#REVOKEACOSTA

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

LMFAO

OUT

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

yea and wolf is shitting himself but he still feels the need to scold acosta

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Salty tears. TASTE LIKE HONEY

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

OUT

into the cuckshed with you

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

OUT
Into THE CUCKSHED you go

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

OUT of America
and into the SHITHOLE

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

TOPKEK

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

allow me to chime in, and clarify that this guy is a shill, simply put. He is a bit more clever about it than all the pakis they have let loose before, because he has integrated a few aspects of pol culture into his posts, and masks them with ominous texts and prophecies, to make them interesting. I'm sure most of you already knew that, but wanted to have it stated anyway, just so we are all on the same page.

That's all, I'm OUT :^)

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

tip top kek trump is the greatest

i am sure grateful that i voted for him

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

Maybe I worded that wrong. No, I don't believe at all that he'd ever push for an ethnostate. The point that I was trying to make was that being surprised that he didn't say something super condemning of shithole people shouldn't be surprising.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Im sick of this disrespectful fuck

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

LMFAO

OUT!

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

If only he had the courage to treat "bankers" the way he treats "reporters".

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

#INTOTHECUCKSHED

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

I can't stop laughing

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

This entire board has become nothing but a bunch of low-IQ shitposters. It feels like I'm surrounded by niggers.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

OUT!
Of America
And into the
SHITHOLE

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Bad dogs that keep pissing on the rug go OUT.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

This is.your home

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

MEMETIC KEK

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

The cuckiness is strong in you. Ready to deploy to Iran yet?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

The correct answer would be not to answer at all user.

The correct answer is "no bitcoins for you, thot" then block her number.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Trump is one of us, in spirit if not actually here. You fundamentally misunderstand this place.

Learingchoad had his contract reupped and is Maddowposting, that alone tells me of our influence.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

What if there are shills paid to call people shills when they aren't

There are those too.

William Jackson
William Jackson

You might have to make a stop by North Korea to get some wins there first, patriot. And that's a great thing, right?

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

This here is an example of a demoralization shill, kids.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

"OUT"
RAUS

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

They Might Be Faggots

OUT

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

OUT!

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

hey Holla Forums, can you spoon feed me again?
At some point you will need to learn how to think for yourself. Consider everything Trump has said and done up to this point. Now, take this new information and add it to what you already know. Trump wants the best people from everywhere. Now fire up a couple of those neurons and answer the following question: Who are the best people in South Africa?

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Guys.
Guisse listen to me pls
I have a very important message
OUT! of America COUNTRY
and into the SHITHOLE CUCKSHED

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

I'm too old to be drafted, soyboy. If shit gets that bad where they take me, I'll be in the back directing you soysucking fucks to your doom in a way most beneficial to the white man.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

He's giving reasoning and explaining himself. He may disagree with me or you but we are having a discussion. Calling me a shill or spouting memes at me is what shutting down discussion looks like.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

I'm a tuff old man
Going after the kike banks ruining USA and the world ?
Must be some fugin soyboi shit hurr hurr

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot kike loving moron

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

I'm too old to be drafted
Figures.
I'll be in the back directing
Just like all rabbis and (((imams))).

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

OUT!

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

OUT!

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Trump is one of us
The evidence of that is what?

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

No need to to reply twice zionald kike. save your IP for shilling another thread.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

No, but maybe Asia. There are also alot of smart Jews.

Well, I think cffd36 is hovering in the mid 80's right here
That or he's way to young to be posting here.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

OUT
into the cuckshed where you belong

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

One thing you can sleep soundly about is that just about every sector of the lugenpresse is hemorrhaging money, including most of their websites and especially newspapers.
CNN and other networks are going to completely crash once the boomers die off. Cable is doomed. Fewer and fewer people want it every year.
Of course, what really needs to happen is for the kikes to be removed entirely, but every one of us knows that, so it goes without saying.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

TOPKEK

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

guaranteed replies
only Whitey isn't allowed to politick

spic
This is actually an excellent point. MEXICO doesn't have a wide-open border and free shit for whatever aliens. They also built a border wall on their southern border to keep out Guatemalans (I think it was them).

still shilling

The Oval Office in Jewmerica isn't Holla Forums, you dumb nigger. Now, fuck off.

Because it's not a law, you dumb nigger. Do you think kikes spelled out their plans to take over, too?

muh kushner
Eat a dick, faggot.

I want these shills blanket banned. Get the fuck out. WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

And a zero on his courage test.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

I always click this image to see if it's animated. It may not be a jpg but for some reason I always want to see mein Furher move a bit in that image.
Is this guy a gay mud? Something about him comes off as not straight.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Jim Acosta
OUT
Cuban
Back in the shithole you go

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Ok a gay spic.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

If USA goes into war with the persians:

a: The US debt will increase 10 fold.

b:There will be no end to the war. It will be perpetual forever. With a potentially shallow occupation of Iran.

c: The military complex will enjoy a golden age.

d: American civilian economy will crash and cause a depression that dwarfs the one in 2008, within one election cycle.

e: The arabs will gain complete control over the middle east that they gladly will share with their israeli lobby. The kurds will probably claim independence. The entire Ossetia region will cause several new countries due to russia withdrawing all control over the south. Russia suddenly invests in its siberian northern coast for a new costal oil route.

f: NK will be completely forgotten once again due to a new war in ME.

g: Israel will now easily secure Golan Heights. Syrian government will collapse due to lack of support from the Ayatollah.

h: a new wave of iranian immigration will bust european borders. Saudis will of course take zero immigrants.

i: Ameriacans will get increase of crimes, riots, and other destabilizing processes due to foreign wars. Tax will increase radically and the middle class will be obliterated once and for all.

Joshua White
Joshua White

A pretty terrible one at that.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

He's in favor of merit-based, non lottery immigration. Do you realize what that means? How many 68 IQ Haitians are going to be coming in with these rules in force you fucking retard?

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

t. worried Iranian shill

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Oh noes more imaginary jew debt!

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

It means waves upon waves of Asiatics, who have been outpacing spics for years. It might even be over a decade now. All the anti-White sentiment, but none of the anti-zionist blowback. You can have your White genocide and materialism, too!

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

OUT
of America
And into the
SHITHOLE

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

People, I have an important message:

Everyone needs to go OUT
and back to their SHITHOLE

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

What's worse: he asked him that in front of the president of another country. In China, if a Chinese journalist tried to embarrass the Premier in front of a foreign leader, they would be shot.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Yes you!

The shithole beckons your name

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

The memetic of this is truely extraordinaire.
KEK BLESS

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I think you have cucked China confused with based North Korea.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

OUT of the Whitehouse
Into the cuckshed Jim

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

implying there's a difference
They're both communist states in East Asia

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

It means waves upon waves of Asiatics
Better than sand niggers and actual niggers, but overall merit based means a dramatically smaller pool of immigrants from all nations. It also means many more white immigrants as an overall share.

Over time we can change the laws which let in non-whites but this is a huge step in the right direction. Remember, the Jews did in immigration one step at a time, feeling around for the sentiment of the day. Thinking a successful immigration reform can be done without a similar process is for retards.

Blackpilled faggot.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

They actually ran this on Channel 4

Holy shit.

He's right about the east side though.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Surveillance isn't watching Shariablue. Babby's first day on the job?

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

It's /pol pastiche. Interesting but not effective.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

One of them is headed for a market correction resulting in regime change. Honor, integrity and other things not leading to profit are no longer valuable.

Kim Jong Un however is not going down without a fight Afrimerica will never forget.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Fuck off gook.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Because America's so scared of Kim's monkey model imported weapons.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Everyone take a close look. This is the cancer that is killing Holla Forums.

David Gray
David Gray

many more white immigrants as an overall share
Whites are never going to immigrate to America again. They want to stay in Europe.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Nuke all major American cities. We need a reset.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

You forgot the part where persians get wiped off the face of the earth.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

You first kike.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

You can't say that. It's wrong to say that. I guess you'll have to be banned now.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

everyone else is blackpilled
but I am fine with the continuation of white genocide

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

If you deny it you play their game.
Checked. Hopefully.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Nobody left as that White House chick was telling everybody to get out. The SS should have shoved all the (((media))) out of failing to follow her (and Trumps) directions to leave.

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Raus

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

only 46.16% vote for trump
doesn't realize that the other half was dead people voting democrat and illegal spics

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

OUT!/RAUSS

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

OUT!

Levi Green
Levi Green

reported for wrong think
<anyone I disagree with is a shill

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

ty for the caps user. Not much you can really do with poor oliver. he actually typed MSM out in full in a tweet + believes msm is lockstep w. trump? obama the great leader bc of his drug induced black super powers? imagine how great bill would have been if he had inhaled! no one would give a damn about the country if the Left stopped caring?

thanks for caring Oliver…your great leader Obama blew out the budget by nearly $5trill in his first term, ended his 2nd with a 150bill donation to Iran. Wall cost $20bill max. Maybe facts don't matter in the obot universe, but HRC is a 'lurcher' and you will spend the next three years trying to find your super powers.

Trump quietly says, "Out." Share Blue in damage control, tying to support a cowering msm. Win, won, winning, with just one word.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

I believe he'd said elsewhere that he wants a meritocracy in immigration, which the commies of course will claim is racist since such will, unless somehow subverted, favor whites I do believe. And yeah I saw the thing with kikekosta, THAT is how you treat a disobedient sycophant. Might be viewed as toxic (insert-marxist-bullshit-phrase/ deconstructive corrupted concept here) though by females or pansies.
To me it looked like a solid case of Trump not taking shit from the press, as he is known for.

I wonder though…what the hell IS the problem in the minds of most with the concept of a President being "racist" (an ever-moving goalpost), last one was a racist & they didn't mind then. I mean how, really, is it even relevant, a racist president isn't going to spend nights lynching nogs on the Whitehouse lawn, and congress and the courts wouldn't let him jim crow the place up any I'm sure….at this point it really IS a fucking crime to have an unapproved thought.

How does a president being racist in any way disqualify him or set grounds for impeachment as I've heard these blue haired little harpies masturbate about?

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

such control, true master of the language.

the exclamation mark is uncalled for: "Out" not "Out!"

you can tell he has a lot of experience with naughty children - understatement is so much more powerful. Acosta earns a place in BTFO history.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

REMOVE CNNigger
OUT!

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

kek

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

REMOVE
OUT

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

/OUT/

MOUNT KEKEREST

John Fisher
John Fisher

thread is 80% pointless image-dumb and spam
mods do nothing
Way to go, kikey

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

OUT

MSM AND JIM BTFO

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

RAUS!

jim you are not allowed in the main house!
into the doghouse with you!
very bad migrant

#SHITHOLE
awaits you

this is your home

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PISS ON THE CARPET

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

OUT JIM!

you license has been revoked

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

This is your home

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

5-stars. Would gas again.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

That would be hilarious but could include a flood of Asians.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

As long as they're Nips and not some shit tier azn race.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Misuse of "literally" is Newspeak. We can't think clearly if we don't have the words to express ourselves. What a (((coincidence))) that the word used to describe the opposite of "figurative" has had its meaning destroyed. Now "literal rape" could mean anything!

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

I have been away for a long while - seeking CBTS. Any help and finding thread?

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

kek that face is too good

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

If you look at the video carefully, he actually gives Jim a stern look and then makes eye contact with someone behind the camera (security or secret service) and says "Out."
So what we're actually seeing is Trump having Acosta removed from the room physically (were he to resist) for overstepping the boundaries set for this meeting and for being way out of line at a meeting with a foreign diplomat.
He so damn dishonest and disrespectful and I'm so glad to see the President do this.
Journalists have every right to subject questions to the government that seek in earnest to inform the greater populace. But they do not have the right to grandstand for personal gain, slander and accuse, and then expect to be continually allowed to break the rules without repercussion, hiding behind the defense of a noble cause that they do not serve.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Acosta looks like he's about to fucking cry, absolutely assblasted

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Go the fuck back to reddit.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

I can only think of two reasons for this.
1. a virtue signaling purity spiral. You have to show HOW OPPOSED you are to EVERYTHING he says, and de-platforming/being a general ass/acting like a child is seen as the appropriate and superior way to deal with someone whose opinion you disagree with in these circles so that behavior gets ratcheted up too because "I'm way more better at being virtuous than you!"

2. far less likely, but if I was employed in one of these types of areas I wouldn't risk losing my job by not being crazy enough, so instead I would go the other way and be super extra over the top. similar to #1 in the way reactions get ratcheted up, but I would literally stick out my tongue when he was answering and call him a poopy head when he finished, knowing it would get a standing ovation from the idiots at the network. "Finally someone has the balls to stand up to evil darth vader properly!" The problem is even if this is happening, it isn't everyone who is actually like this so it serves as a pseudo version of #1.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Top quality JFMSU, that one.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Its your job to listen to what the president has to say and follow up with questions
If only they were relevant questions…

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Why doesn't Putin kill these meddling MSM faggots already?

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

what is Afrikaners in SA\Namibia (8+%)
what is white majority in Southern Brazil\Argentina\Uruguay\Chile (80+%)

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

to build our numbers

Not enough time for just that.

I did not mean birth rates, that comes later. I meant awakening those amongst the ranks of the dying right wing. To collect all like-minded peoples from the ranks of the "independent party". To show all those disillusioned diaspora that there is hope, a future for people who want to see their kind flourish in the absence of filth and degeneracy. And we have been collecting them rapidly. Our ranks have swollen quite a lot since Trump opened the floodgates. Next comes the clean-up, which could take several decades. So I encourage all here to gather their cleaning supplies, we've got a lot of work to do.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

#INTOTHECUCKSHED
#JIMTOTHECUCKSHED

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

O
P
K
E
K

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

muh paid shills
Maybe people don't like Donald Trump cucking out on immigration

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

END MY SUFFERING

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Because there are whites stuck in those shithole countries too, you know.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

I'm a jew because I don't like Trump
Nice admission and total lack of self-awareness, kike.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

$5000 giveaway
discord gg/CFP44ZC

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

For the earlier poasts b4 1/21

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Out!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit