4 AM

Losing control?

What video game do you think has the best level up system?

Tomorrow daylight saving time ends so if you live somewhere that doesn't follow DST or if your clock doesn't update expect the thread to be an hour later than usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFX

Death wouldn't be so bad I guess.

Morning everyone!

Haven't gotten to play a video game in like 3 days because of this carpal tunnel shit and its killing me. At least I'm watching more animu I guess.

It's the only exceedingly good part of FFX too. What a rotten game.

Fuck, I hate standard time. Where does the time go?

What animu? Did you get a brace and/or go to the doctor yet?

Fuck, not again.
How do I keep letting time getting away from me?

Life, you level up from some ignorant but sort of optimistic person to someone knowing that nothing gets better.
Pretty in depth system if you ask me.

P H I L L ' D

Godhand. It gets easier or Harder based on how well you do.

So I had a thought, what if Trump really is a time traveler using tesla's notes, & he wants to build the wall to keep out literal AYYLMAOs?

I think that's the only thing that would surprise me at this point. That or bigfoot being real.

DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY, 72 HOURS REMAIN=

I like how you try to make an entrance after you've already made the OP. Pure autism.

I'm getting a little better at socializing, but damn this is hard. I've got maybe an hour of talking to people before I'm drained. Maybe I'll get a sales job are become a bartender next summer. Some dance classes on the side too.

what's new with you guys?

I don't mind DST and all that. Its interesting at least. And honestly that extra hour of sleep means I won't be sleeping during the thread with my current schedule.

Mostly Intial D, some yuri though too.

I watched an ancient documentary by (((Alex Jones))) about bohemian grove with a lot of inside footage he managed to get. God that was some spooky dooky shit.

I hear bar-tending is a pretty good job, hopefully you'll like it.
Good luck man.

I've been too tired to make it recently but now I'm feelin alright physically after constant headaches for a while. So stressed out about this fucking election I just want it to end. Please god I just wanna live my life in peace, love my waifu, and work a nice honest job to save up some money and make some good stock bids. Teat's all I want int life. Cal me autistic or whatever but this is the only thign I truly want in life.

Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday

I can't believe I actually did it. Honestly, I don't feel any sense of accomplishment, but it's fascinating that everyone else in this country is so fucking bad at video games. Also, on the note of accomplishments, I can feel really solid core muscles below the layer of fat that remains on my stomach. I can do so many sit ups and leg raises and shit now, and it wasn't even that hard to get to this point.

Me posting with my trip and talking about my day in the OP would be the most cancerous shit, no thanks.

MAGA soon lad

>THREE
WHERE THE FUCK DID THE TIME GO? FUCK ME.

I'll take an extra hour of sleep, although I'll probably just squander it by getting 13 hours of sleep instead of 12 because I'm a broken human being.
I live for Eurobeat. **Yuri's fucking lewd though.

The worst is it's all true. All the conspiracy theories are being connected & falling into place. I wouldn't be surprised if the missing children from the Missing 411 books were abducted by these people.

You sound like you're trying too hard.

Why is there this huge dead zone in the middle of your country where nobody but abbos live? Is it too hot, or is there just no water access out there? Also, if you have any abbo stories, please share them.

howdy fellas

No, getting control back in my life slowly
SMT: digital Devil Saga. Love how you can allocate points and Enchanted Arms. Stat allocation for life.

i'll keep it in mind

Feels good, though I suppose I'll be seeing you fuckers at 2 AM local time instead of 1 AM.

YOU WILL STAY UP ALL NIGHT

In this rewatch of drifting autismos I'm 100% convinced Takumi is a raging faggot tbh

Hes had scenes where he blushes when Ryosuke talks to him and has a lot of "senpai noticed me!!!" scenes with him.

Oh yeah 100% true. Honestly I can't blame them. I'd be an evil sack of shit like them too if I could after watching these docs.

I used to live out in that dead zone, and I can tell you why nobody fucking lives there: it's fucking hot, there's no water, there's dingoes, kangaroos are enormous fuckers who are hard to kill, it's fucking hot, abbos live out there, and it's fucking hot. I don't actually have many abbo stories, because the places I've lived have been largely abbo-free.

When I lived in a small desert town, we got our water from a huge underground lake or something. It cost a metric fuckload to desalinate the stuff and clean it out, so water was super expensive. Sometimes, my family and I would drive through a very abbo-populated town that was nearby, and one of the golden rules was to never stop in a neighbourhood with a high abbo population. They'd apparently swarm your car and beg for shit or just generally harass you.

As long as the election doesn't get rigged Trump should win.

Wew, I'm fucking beat. Why am I even awake?

I wanna play DDS, but I still haven't beaten either Nocturne or Doomguy's Bizarre Adventure, and I should probably beat those first before picking up a new SMT game.

(checked)
That's pretty fucking gay. Are you sure you haven't been watching too much gay shit? All the Yuri's going to your head, fam.

That's what scares me the most fam. Shit's so fucked in this country it's not even funny.

Just go to the doc you dumbass.

whoops meant to post this webm. Same icon.

Too hot, got it. You have to admit though, if you could build your house underground where it's cooler the cost would be nothing. Would probably need to pull water our of the air instead of desalinating water from the ocean though.

It might be a good place for one of those self sufficient "earthships" we have here in the dessert in parts of the U.S.

Make sure to get your vote for the god emperor out, user.

They'll rig, but the question is, can they rig hard enough that they won't be strung up by red hats for it? My dad's says my county is apparently getting reports of more absentee ballots being returned than were shipped out. Combine with fake voter report cards in the mail meant to shame people to vote Shillary, I think it's obvious (((they))) feel this state is a problem.

Hello everyone have you had funs

What states don't follow it anyway? I thought I remembered some not doing it so thats why I threw it up in the OP.

Seriously go rewatch the first couple of scenes where he is invited into Project "D" which I'm SURE doesn't have some lewd meaning to it btw!

Can't afford it.

And to whoever asked about the brace, it didn't work at all and just made it hurt worse.

Ain't lost control, just chilling since work's done for the week. Got a helluva lot of sketches done over this week.

Too bad I can't get the scanner I want so I can show 'em off in better detail. Gotta wait until next week. Oh well.

it's time to stop confusing these words

Pray for me.

I liked the system Digital Devil Saga had. It's nice being able to build every character the way I want

Just wait until the first couple of months of Trump presidency. Soros and gang are going to ramp this shit up so it makes Trump look bad.

Get a gun soon m8 before its too late.

DST is comfy though. When it goes forward it feels like you time traveled and when it goes back you get even more sleep than usual.

its fun and you can build the protag however you want.
currently building protag as a support/tank

Some responses I meant to post last night to a few people, before a storm killed the internet:

No, I have not played Suikoden or Legend of Legaia yet. Thinking I might want to go for something standalone as a break between jumping from series to series; while I know Legend of Legaia has a sequel, it seems most people just disregard Legaia 2 to the point it might as well be stand alone. Might go for that next; how's the translation quality.

Also, that nignog DMX:
You played the earliest version of the earliest game in the series. Of course Tales of Phantasia SFC is going to feel unrefined; Destiny PS1 also uses a similar, if not the same engine and also feels unrefined. The PS1 remake of Phantasia does touch up the melee combat to be more fluid, but still suffers the same issue with spells (the non basic ones, anyhow) interrupting the flow of combat. By the time Eternia was on the scene, both the fluidity for melee and casting was ironed out. With Symphonia, it handles really similarly in combat to Eternia; I think development likely started on it before Destiny 2 was released, hence it doesn't build on Destiny 2 despite D2 releasing prior to it

I can kind of get what you mean about the combat feeling a bit button mashy, but they get more fun as you get further into the games, and the later entries add further nuances (even the simple additions of stuff like free run and a skill system can add a lot).

Thanks Obama
Yeah, you definitely need to go to the doctor before you irreparably harm yourself.

Soon, I guess. Didn't realize it was this soon, but soon.

That's fucking neato. I'll get to it when I get to it, I guess.

A-at least we're moving out of the nigger-infested neighborhood. That's a good start, r-right?

Really Kanji?

Is that *Donald Duck?

Hello Everyone have you had a good day

yes?

where in new york are you

Arizona. I think Ohio might be the other one that doesn't observe it, but I could very well be wrong.

What's Enchanted Arms like anyhow? I've seen it around some, but I don't know shit about it and it's not a game I really see people discuss much (similar case as with some other PS3 JRPGs like Trinity: SoZO).

I always hated it. I couldn't stand feeling like I'd lost an hour and it always threw me off

I don't remember the translation being of too bad quality though its a 90s jrpg and its been years since I played so who knows.

I'll just avoid games and only use the computer a few hours a day. Need more cute girl animes though.

And hows progress on your fam moving anyway fam?

Morning Holla Forums.
Haven't been able to post as much since I got switched to days. Been playing Titanfall 2 nonstop, it's fucking great. It's not as good as the first but it's still as fun.
Anyone playing something you've been hyped for?
Listening to r/a/dio while stomping pubs.

We have ids dude.

Braces+ REALLY help me. You might noe be wearing it right. Helps me type so much better. Honest to god my tourettes sure helped but I probably got carpal tunnel from too much Quake.

It helps to be NEET with DST I guess. Being NEET makes most things more comfy in the end.

Do you guys like feel like you've moved to a different time zone compared to your neighbors during it or what?

I should be playing xenoverse 2 but my fucking wrist is falling apart. Plus kinda bored of it anyway. Grinding the same shit again was a bad design decision on their part.

You're gonna run out of anime to watch if you're too picky. Maybe you should take this opportunity to broaden your horizons.
We haven't made any progress in the last few weeks. Grandpa fell ill and had to go to the hospital a while ago, and he's just getting his strength back now. We'll be lucky to start fixing the new house up again near Christmas time.

Upstate. Fucking NYC and Long Island cucks literally can't stop fucking us raw in the ass. We're like Pennsylvania's Masochistic cousin.

That sounds like the general rpg/mmorpg problem.

its a really obscure jrpg that uses a grid system for combat. it has level ups but you allocate the stat points to build them also you can buy more allocation points.

the dumb is awful but, good awful. has a RPS thing going on with elements and shit. and you can make the mecha from metalwolf chaos AFTER YOU FIGHT HIM HE'S THE MOST OP FUCKER TO HAVE ON YOUR TEAM

I agree with this tbh. Ritsu should take notice.

q-bert?

gud shit monica

good shit monica can we gets a screen cap fam, whassa drogoz ne how monica

u'd blush if yo senpai noticed u nycka

yo i appreciate da nex day response monica.

bonzi tan monica wuz good

PA Need to go away fam fo'realllllly tho

Yeah its a really shitty brace so I think its putting pressure on the wrist instead of just restricting movement.

Nah I'll just have to go for straight up yuri trash instead of the good kind of yuri I usually like.

And damn was hoping you guys had made some progress.

Yeah get a good one. A tight brace will make it worse but a good brace helps SO MUCH.

Pretty okay. Went out to get some dinner earlier and found out I've got a buy one get one free meal there to use sometime this month. Also found a complete boxed set of an anime related to a vidya series I like that I've been meaning to watch and got it for no out of pocket cost (was marked at $16, but after discounts it was only like $6 and I had store credit; seen just the first volume of this series before at the same $16, and that would just be one part out of five).

We're classified as MST here, but it's an "MST*" of sorts, in that half the year we're on Pacific Time and the other half we're on Mountain Time. Main things it effects is if you're going to call people out of state (might be too early/late for them depending on the part of the year) or watch TV shows, which they understandably aren't going to change the time slots of for one or two states, so they shift an hour back and forth.

Huh, is it a tactical/strategy RPG, or some a regular JRPG with a tactics-lite positioning system like, say, Koudelka?

I'm eagerly waiting for the connections to stop being ass. Getting killed because of a lag spikes and disconnects every other match kills whatever fun I have when I actually get to play the game.

I suppose. After I moved the only thing that would change was the TV schedules so that was nice.

Hello Ritsu

The issue is that DBX and DBX2 have basically 90% of the same shit between the games so you just feel like you are replaying the worst part of the first game to grind out the exact same unlocks again. Once I completed the new content and story I just had no motivation to continue.

Monica I AM the senpai

Too broke

I hate all of you.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???
Me too, but blood comes first. Kin's the most important thing in the world.

PA's not that bad, they just have perpetual construction. I appreciate going through there the few times we do, that's where the Sheetz starts.

I'm sure your parents will float you GBP for a good brace if it's for your health.

That sounds just as annoying as DST just without the fun extra hour of sleep once a year.

Um hi?

Hows your day user?

If you see a get-go that's big like a scheetz they mo baller. Scheetz got sum real shit locations tbh.

Shut up Ritsu
It was fine, and I'm getting up at 7am for a fucking /ogc/ meme race
I hate everything

I wish I had friends, but people scare me. Also the election is coming up; who's actually gonna bother to vote? Shit's gonna get fucked up here no matter who wins, and I don't think I could handle another Holla Forums becoming "Holla Forums with videogames".

Tell your parents. Without a brace you WILL destroy our wrist. I only tell you this because I care.

Have you had a good day

Why aren't you playing Skyrim SE anons?

u ain't no senpai nigga u lucky to be kouhai nigga fo'real fam betta get yo charlie brown lookin ass up outta bed monica ain't gonna kick da ball like dat fam blakka blakka

gib kiss budy '3'

this tbh fammo

come w/ lewds out da box?

Carpal tunnel in both hands.

it has a combo system.
also you can bond with female units and you get a special item near end game from one of the 3.

its fun as fuck. i almost 100%'d it but, 360 crashe BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING DMC DEMO

I like more jokey cutesy yuri not rug munching dykes.

And maybe. Don't feel like dealing with it though.

What race and what game?

Guess so

Yes "fam".

You might want to check that out.

Oh my god the election is in a couple days

u prettiyah den brianna wu lookin ass

da erection is cummin fam =3=

Forza Horizon 3 and we're racing maxed out Reliant Supervans

Never heard of it. I'd love a Sheetz on steroids though.

>Not voting for the Dog Emprah while demanding a paper ballot and receipt for it
wew

The fags who make lewd mods haven't even bothered with Fallout 4 due to how fucking uncooperative the engine has become. Why would they bother with lewd mods for Skyrim+, when it's just Skyrim with the engine """improvements""" from FO4?

I just don't want to see you suffer, fam. You gotta look after yourself.

Your candy ass better not be in a swing state.

And do you at least have internet friends?

Maybe I'll ask again if its not better in a week.

Ayy for young NEETs I definitely could be a good senpai, know all the tricks of the trade fam

Alone on a Friday?
You act as if Trump will be bad.

There is no fucking sense to setting your clocks forward or backward twice a year at this point if you ask me. I'll take some slight annoyances (I barely even watch TV live aside from a bit of Toonami with a friend on Saturdays) over having to adjust to that sort of shit. Although, I suppose i's easier if you're a NEET and have no schedule to have to adapt DST to.

My goddamned wrists hurt sooooo much ; ;

You better vote trump faggot.

Ask today. This isn't something you can fuck around with man, it's really not. My carpal tunnel woudn't be as bad if I got help even a week sooner.

dey a offshoot of giant eagle which is a grocery store based outta pittsburgh i think. basically dey bread n deli meats is way mo john blaze than scheetz.

is dey a shonen about a NEET showin otha neets da truuf n da light?

ppooorr yui gib a lil kiss mebbe =3=

==yui w/ da trips monica

dis tbh.

Man I want to play that so bad. Its on PC but nobody has cracked it last I checked.

Hows the balance between realism and fun in that game?

Takes too much effort to do that though.

Apparently it uses up a crapload more energy too.

same tbh oniifam

checked

maybe soon

How is that game
Is it worth having Windows for
I've driven though the Yarra Valley and I know it'd be a fucking fun set of roads to play vidya on on but I don't like W10

I always get fucked by these sorts of things.

Sounds rad as fuck, but I'm never in the Pittsburgh area anymore.

An ounce of effort today prevents a pound of effort tomorrow.

Parties are hard 2 hard to talk 🐵🐵🐮🐧🐱🐂🐆🐴🐩🐂🐆🐂🐘🐂🐘🐴🐆🐩🐐🐾🐀🐘🐀🐆🐂🐆🐴🐆🐴🐆🐂🐘🐂🐘🐃🐫. Have talkfhb

Got a good suggestion for how to turn loose change into Amazon cash? My old method of being able to turn coinage into vidya money despite not having an income doesn't work well anymore since whoever is in charge of coinstar went "Oy vey!" about how many people were getting gift cards for various places, which didn't have a deduction price compared to being taxed like 11% to turn coin into cash. Now, if you're lucky, some still allow giftcards for shit like Applebees or Nikes (what is it with niggers and shoes?), and that's IF they even allow for gift cards anymore to begin with.

Used to be able to buy maybe one discounted priced game ever few months like that, now I barely use Amazon.

I think generally the nip propaganda in anime wants them to stop being NEETs, but probably though.

I could be dead tomorrow though so why put in the effort?

This is why I'm NEET probably

Just roll that shit and take it into a bank. Isn't that hard.

NORMALFAGS OUT

Because if you died tomorrow I wouldn't have anyone to play tacticool shooters and watch jewtube videos with.

Really good, driving is realistic enough to feel real not as good as the motorsport games but it makes more sense with all the jumps and off-road shit.
And you can do some pretty cool shit with the cars with all the upgrades like having 10 gears in a F-150, or putting a motorcycle engine inside an Isetta 300.
If you have Windows 10 or an xbone, get it.

Not worth Windows 10, it's just a game m8.

jussa tip cuz dey finna b up all ova pa n oh, i don't think they branch out into Ny tho tbh monica

u juss gotta yell shit. I was at dis party once n i pointed out sum dude girlfriend to my friend n RYT monica RYT when da music cut out i pointed at dis otha dude bitch n said i'm fuckin dat 2 NOIGHT fam.

lil awkward. long story short I hit.

get dem otha gift cards, switch em to bitcoins, buy amazon gift cards ez pz monica

you eva see/read re:zero dis one nigga keep talkin bout it but they b 2 series n idk which one which

OOOH SHIT YUI BEEN MEANIN TO TELL YOU

du, du fam, u myt wanna sit down but dey b 2 bitches fam.

Fair enough but is Yarra Vally done well in it

But Carlin said if I vote I have no right to complain, and besides I'm in Commiefornia so they'll probably just dump my vote in a bin. I have no internet friends either; the couple of people I added from steam threads ended up mental wrecks that treated me like I was their therapist.

trump

I'm not even sure the banks here will take those in, unless they have their own sort and count machines. I use one of those small supermarket banks as opposed to main branch ones, if that matters.

Part of what I liked with the coinstar machines was that it did all that shit for you. Maybe I'm just lazy though.

Tried to invite you to watch that jones doc earlier but you were asleep or something fam

There any drifting stuff? It got mountain passes and shiiiiit?

And I'm thinking about setting up win 10 on a partition or some shit so I can play it, though I'm computer stupid so.

Nah that has male characters so

I spotted the Konata.

lol

to me iz worf it if u got like 60+ or sumn n have no motivation to do it yoself ne how tbh.

YUI
DEY B 2 BITCHES FAM

you didn't see anything.

I was young and retarded, but now I'm older and still retarded.

Yeah I was gonna say, coin star is just for lazy people and idiots. And they generally just weigh the coins so. Try it and see if yours takes em.

I gotchu, if I'm even in the area I'll keep an eye out. I doubt I will, but on the off chance.

FUCK
I always miss the good shit. I always try and make it when I can.

I am become that feel.

Did that faggot from the last thread ever show us his dick?

Yeah, the world was done pretty well, being an Australian like myself and you, I'd say they captured the outback pretty good.
But they totally fucking lied about the world size, it's much smaller than they said.

No touges but there is drifting.
They added widebody kits for extra dorifto and the AE86 is in the game.
There might be touges in a DLC because there's a teaser for snowy mountains but I'm not sure at this point.

also circumvent sum sorta booze law w/ PA so it's like real fuukkn nigga hours up ova ch'yea

You know any good lesbo anime DMX?

There will always be next time. Election day should be pretty fun. We will probably have it going all day and try and get all the lads in to watch.

Yeah. War on three fronts right now in MnB, at least the butterking in all his grand wisdom decided to have the feast near where we're being attacked.
Oblivion's. I liked it being dynamic like that.

You make great oc, nigger.

You guys really need to do something about those libshit nests you call Los Angeles and San Fran pozzing the vote for the whole state. Still, every vote counts. Even if Trump can't take Commiefornia, I think the sheer percentage of the total vote that comes in that wind up Trump (I hear that the more inland areas tend to vote red) might at least make the faggots that live out there nervous. At the very least, if they kvetch about XX% of the voter base being Whatever-ists, it should be entertaining.

Maybe that should tell you something, either about yourself or the people you're prone to picking up from steam threads. Either they're all nutters or for some reason you seem good at listening/solving their problems.

You didn't miss much imo. I was expecting something way creepier than what actually happened

A good game doesn't need a level up system.

duh

nigs always contribution to dey communities in productive n creative ways. LANGSTON HUGHES

Big Guy and Rusty?

Yeah that ad with the AE86 was what made me want to check out the game.

Happen to know anything else with touges and drifting?

Name said the same thing but it spooped the hell out of me. Been reading occult shit to try to read between the lines all night.

Hi.

I've heard /a/ say before that Symphogear is pretty entertaining and has yuri tones to it. Pretty much Akifumi Kaneko's take on magical girl stuff, or something. Haven't watched it myself yet though, but I've got interest, given Kaneko's prior works.

show me ur benis

You aren't tricking me fam!

I don't really like magical girl stuff or anything in really retarded settings like "cute grils do wwii"

Just give me school girls doin cute shit tbh

Yeah but I'm still a fucking shitty friend for having skipped on it. I could've at least idled and played video games at the same time.
That sounds simultaneously fun and depressing as fuck. I'm not ready for the emotional rollercoaster that's going to be November 8.

Flip Flappers apparantly had a Yuri episode. I didn't know what was going on in the first episode, and I didn't want to get invested in it if it was going to be LSD Lesbians, but you should give that a shot because I have nothing better to suggest involving dykes.

(checked)
I was interested in watching Symphogear. pls don't tell me there's yuri involved. It'd save me the 20GB, but fuck man, I'm tired of having my feelings toyed with.

Oh so you're one of those gud bois who wuz gettin they lyf togetha, goin 2 church and sheeit

I will proceed to lay down the trap so I can keep it as a pet at home.

iza metaphor fo dykes monica

ye ye afta dat get sum chikn wingz, hit da strip club see sum hoes TWERK

Yeah its going to be stressful if the (((media))) is sucking shillarys penis all day. I have a feeling a few of us are gonna be pretty drunk.

I'm a simple man, I don't want metaphors and all that shit. I want hand holding.

Good luck.

I was expecting a lot more chanting and creepy prayer, not a community theater production.
Maybe my tinfoil just isn't on right and like Alex said, only a handful of people were privy to what was actually happening and it's meant to look innocuous despite the secrecy.

Calm yourself. It's not like you were actively avoiding it or anything.

There's "drift zones" in the game which is basically a twisting street. The more you drift, the higher your score.
And of course there's drift tunes, widebody kits, all that shit.
You can download a Tofu Shop skin for the AE86 and they added the same rims on the car as well
And I really have no idea about the DLC, the only thing known about it is that it's in the snow, only one teaser image has been released so far. But you can actually see a snowy mountain in the distance, so it would have to have at least a couple touges on it. But don't count on it.

I think it's supposed to be more along the lines of cute girls in mech armor using song magic to sustain the transformation, or something. I don't know.

Again, I'm not entirely sure since I haven't seen it myself, but if it is, I doubt it goes full blast with it. Given Kaneko's work on various games, he seems to like keeping it more subtle if it's there (for example, in WA3, Virginia seems to have more of a connection with her rival Maya than she does with Jet, Gallows, or Clive, though admittedly the latter is already married and has a daughter). Still, it is a show with a predominantly girl cast to my knowledge. Think there's maybe one or two major male characters.

Maybe lurk a Symphogear thread on /a/ or something. Just a thought.

so lyk Slayers?

This is a kawaii konata, thanks karen

Yeah I mean I have a feeling most of them just know its shit thats been going on for 100+ years and after its done they get to go fuck lolis and suck each others dick.

But those guys in the robes and shit actually doing it? Thats not bubba bush and gang up there. Those guys are probably into all kinds of creepy shit.

Nah nah like other games

Huh which one is that?

2old4me

Moe was only mastered in the last 15 or so years.

i think this nigga got yo sniffles monica

heres your (you)

I'd rather feel the need to get drunk because it's been a good day rather than because it's been a stressful one. It'll be a prime time to get into alcoholism, though.

s-sorry I just can't do anything right.

Is it still going? It's rare to see /a/ have a thread about non-current anime, and trying to make a thread about it gets you banned because their mods are nazis. Understandably so, but nazis nonetheless.

/a/ should rly rly go bak tbh

The male character thing isn't a joke fam!

Thanks it was delicious.

See thats why drinking will be fun that day. Its going to be all stressful so it will relax you during the day, then once Trumps numbers comes in and hes winning you are already drunk and celebrating.

So you're saying they had aborigines sleeping on the road

stop white knuckling your dick retard

Always something with this house. Also, the hummingbirds here are complete dicks to each other.

Wild Arms 3.

It's taking a break right now I think, but it got confirmed a while back for not just a fourth, but also a fifth season as well. Apparently Japan REALLY fucking likes it. I think Kaneko's might be using the downtime to try to convince Sony to allow for a new Wild Arms game for the anniversary this year, but I'm not sure if anything's going to come of it.

w8, wut, like, u want normal comfy situations n shiet but dey cain't b no male characters at all? that no make no sense in a SoL tbh

lol yui ain't white fam trust

Oh sorry, didn't know what you meant.
I'm pretty sure Need for Speed 2015 has touges and Initial D Extreme stage is a thing.

Not that realistic.

WHURR MONICAS @

I wouldn't get too worked up over it. Again, it's not like you were actively ignoring anyone, you just happened to be doing something else.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I know why /a/ is so no fun allowed, but it's really hard to get into things when you have to do a dance to get a quality thread going as a result of it.

I've got shit to do that day though. Having an exam the night after election night was a terrible plan on my professors' parts.

Nah, I just want them to get the dick out of their ass.

Wild arms has yuri?

That isn't anime anyway.

It makes perfect sense. An all female cast is the most comfy, simple as that. I can stand having like male characters if they are EXTREME background characters. Like 1 line in the entire season. Just barely mentioned.

Yeah getting Extreme Stage for xmas. I'll check out Need for Speed if its on PC thanks.

My nigger.

dey b cuckin

only vn i eva played cuz of u tbh yui. didn't kno nintendo eva got into da shit

It's on steam I'm pretty sure.
And the AE86 is also in that game as well.

It's not a VN, it's an adventure game. Huge difference.

Yet again NEET life is the best life.

lol vn's b vn's monica, adventure games is called king's quests

I'm gonna get worked up over it anyways because my limited interactions with near-strangers on the internet are the only social interactions that I value, and therefore, the interactions I weigh my (non-existent) self-worth with.

If only we could all be so blessed.

Remember to report non vidya threads

Sad

not vidya

Ayyy thanks that should be really fun then. Been needing something new in the racing genre for a while.

If hillary wins you won't have a choice in being NEET once the jobs go

But I'm talking about video games right now

I think I saw a Sympho thread up recently.

Slight undertones in WA3 between those two. Wild Arms 5 also has a strange case where Rebecca and Avril might be bi for each other in their decision to share Dean, instead of fighting over him (similar to how the Vyse-Aika-Fina relation in SoA was).

Just came back from a 50 minute jog please give me lots of attention and compliments

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah some things are bullshit in the game like no roadkill, even though there are fucking animals in the loading screen.
And in street races when the guy off to the side starts the race, if you go anywhere near him, you hit an invisible wall.
And there's no drugs in Surfer's Paradise aka Gold Coast.

starting the movie Turbo Kid the cytube
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I'm about ready to pass out. Good night, sleep well, and may whatever higher power you believe in shield you from shitposting hotpockets and their ice cream cake overlord.

True.
>If HRC wins
They're at the point where they're making human sacrifices to Moloch in order to secure victory, rather than trying to be an appealing candidate with a sensible platform, so that's a pretty big if at this point in time. And that's what frightens me the most.

(checked)
This is why you have so little anime to watch.

Night fam!

And I can't help that my standards are so high that I have select few anime to watch.

I'm trying so hard to not be worried about the coming election and the aftermath of the results I just can't take it. I'm a simple man who just wants to make America great again.

That was a lot easier then I thought I'd be. Was all stressed out over the interview being hard but it was over in a few minutes. Gonna be working retail as a stocker from 5:00 am to 10:30 am, so I won't even have to deal with annoying customers that much.

I'm going to head out too. See you guys tomorrow

Reminder for people who would like to reply to me:

Attention is good, but compliments are better.

Its going to be fiiiiiiiiine. Trumps got it! Hes up in most polls even with all the rigging they did with those.

You the 22 year old?

Congrats user! What you going to buy with all that dough?

Night peko!

Checked. Trips give me hope. Anyway I'm heading to bed. Good luck man. I'm gonna try to not dream about satanic cults.

Night Yui! Dream of Yui Yui!

Yeah

Thanks. Gonna get my family gifts for Christmas, and maybe upgrade my GPU.

So no Hippies in Byron Bay

Karen-sama you're so cute

Why have you been the last couple months? Or the last year and a half for that matter?

Nice!

Yeah NEETs tend to stress too much over interviews at basic retail jobs but really those places hire crack heads and niggers so a white NEET ain't a thing really.

Wild Arms 3 had the perfect set up for the undertones. Clive is too old for her and has his own family, Gallows might be a pervert, but he doesn't go after those nine years his junior, and Jet is practically asexual (the fact that he's outwardly a teenager but admits to "not getting" why pornography is of any interest to people like Gallows helps nail it in). This leaves the game with not even attempted romance between the party. Meanwhile, Virginia being a novice drifter and Maya being a much more experienced one leaves a rivalry, where Virginia pushes herself to work towards becoming someone Maya can't look down on anymore, and the two have their fair share of "now we're even moments" in saving each other. Comes off as Virginia having a complex or at least idolization of Maya as the ideal drifter to aspire to, while Maya slowly gains a friendly respect for Virginia, who sticks to her guns while abandoning the naivety she starts with.

Wild Arms 5 has Rebecca having a silent crush on Dean and trying to NOT get stuck in the "childhood friend loses" shtick (to the point she gets jealous that Dean is being really nice to Carol, even speculating to herself about Dean perhaps having a thing for little girls), while Avril is more open about loving Dean. Avril also admits that she loves Rebecca as well (bit hard to tell if it's as a best friend or perhaps more). Dean is an oblivious, possibly autistic dork though, and wouldn't get it unless both outright went for him. Unfortunately for Avril, not all of us can be winners, and she has to continuously make herself miserable to keep the timestream flowing right.

das sum trick or treat type shit

balee da memes monica

Every time you sperg out about jrpgs I can't help but be impressed. Its great seeing someone so into things they like.

You what? This doesn't mean what I think it means I'm guessing.

The Horizon festival is just a hippie fest, and the first festival site is in Byron Bay, so I guess yes, there are hippies in Byron bay.

s/o's all da wifeys out ch'yea holdin us down tho fo'real fo'real specialyl w/ dat (((DST))) cumn up. main i thot that shit meant dick suckkin time fo'real got excited but scared 2 monica

Drifter is the term the western versions of the series eventually settled into for the wandering, at times vagrant, characters that roam the wilds seeking adventure and/or money in exploring the wastes, slaying monsters, and doing freelance work. Same type of people as the "Dream Chasers" from Wild Arms 1. Incidentally, the Japanese versions use a term called "Migratory Birds" for them, which while it carries the idea of going from place to place (and a number of tracks in the OSTs relate back to the notion), it doesn't quite work at carrying to vibe directly in English, hence "Drifters" being settled on.

Also, if you thought it might have some relation to Drifters: Battle in a New World War, the Japanese have been way ahead of you on that.

If I like a series, I tend to get really into it. Probably will do the same for Suikoden whenever I get around to it.

Oh, and I'll also add that Maya's own group is the sort where she wouldn't be liable to find anything romantic about them to begin with, given that Albert is her pyromaniacal little brother, Todd is her family's sword toting butler and a good bit older than her (he draws parallels to both Jack in fighting style and Magdalen in character, fitting how Maya draws parallels to Calamity Jane from WA1), and Shady is some sort of cat demon her family kept trapped in a box and liked to poison, and it's highly unlikely that she's into animals that way. Ergo, both she and Virginia don't have any love interests in their own posses.

You're better than alice, Karen

Im confused.

VIDEO GAMES

It's a slow night.

Garfeild minus Garfeild is pretty good

Indeed. I went digging through them lately and found a number that can fit well with the nature of 4 AM thread. Also made a good number of ones for filename threads as well.

But that implies people talk less on slow nights rather than show up less. Maybe people ran out of things to talk about?

But its not 4am?

I don't know. Maybe some people actually went out for once or have stuff to do tomorrow to actually sleep in for? I don't know. Holla Forums on the whole has seemed a bit slow tonight.

Got a list of them somewhere?

I don't know anons. Been enjoying sunless sea, but at the same time can't help but be concerned over this coming elections and the ramifications it's going to have going forward. It bothers me that ultimately we are powerless to effect any significant change and to stop the corrupt powers from rigging elections openly and blatantly.

If Hillary wins worse case WW3 with Russia in a few months. Best case Trump contests it and Russia and China also mark it as rigged leading toward a civil war.

It really sucks, and frankly I'd rather just focus on my own problems like procrastinating and posting in the 4:00am thread on Holla Forums instead of honing my skills or reading.

Well, we have lost 500 members or so. Not accounting for new arrivals over time.

Funny how people notice grammar when they're losing an Argument

what backwater country do you live in where it isn't 4am?

The first world faggot. EST.

I've got a folder of them. Not every comic, just ones I thought were funny or hits close to home for anons.

It's guy fawkes tonight. Maybe it's that.

I'm Autist

Considering the UK is apparently preventing article 50, and thus Brexit, without another vote of reps or something it wouldn't shock me if Remember Remember the Fifth of November does indeed have something to do with it.

Its a bit sad when I find jon relatable.

autism

Jon is that sad sack of shit either on the verge of a mental breakdown or just going to jack it in the corner when you remove Garfield or Odie as potentials for interaction. And when he's not either of those, he still comes off as a nutter.

Reported. You asked for this.

He really does come off as insane

I think this last one might be a bit too much editing on the guy that does these part, but yeah, Jon is one of three things in these: depressed as fuck, horny, or a loon that talks to things that don't actually exist.

You guys do know that garfield died a long time ago and he's actually a ghost cat stuck in his own eternal purgatory with the owner he loved, because he cant accept john died and he was abandoned until he starved to death?

At least read the lore before making theories

I remember that miniseries. If memory serves, Davis didn't have the balls to go through with it fully though, and had it as just a dream sequence Garfield woke up from.

Used to like Garfield a lot growing up, but Calvin and Hobbes kind of replaced it for me. Garfield Minus Garfield though is a neat way to revisit elements of it though, albeit without the slovenly title character.

Just popping in too see if I've been banned.

Was there ever a followup on the guy that sucked his brother's dick?

I've always seen garfield as the only reason to read it tbh. He's the best of em all. Course, thats not the point of the jon comics without garfield.

Why would you be banned?

They got into a relationship

There are several reasons.

no awoo allowed

Whats all this about?

satan

Trying to hide your failures. You must accept them to become stronger.

no fuck you

someone pls send me pics of their benis

Well you were close at least.

Hopefully someone here capped it, but the long and the short of it was user went over his older brother's dick, decided to compare penises, and then ended up sucking off his brother and came here questioning his sexuality and asking for advice.

noice

That's pretty gay user.

2nd try

freudian as fuck.

Ha! look a this faggot can't even get digits.

jesus christ

My favorite is still the user that let his best friend who confessed his love to him bareback him, then argued it wasnt gay because he was just doing his buddy a favor.

We got I.Ds fam.

Actually who gave you all these rare konatas? Theyre high quality.

Yeah, the enjoyable part of Garfield growing up was just how crass he was, if borderline mean to Odie and Jon. I just think after a point I realized it had gone on way too long, Unlike Calvin and Hobbes, where Watterson had good sense of where to end it before it inevitably would have become bland/bad.

Watterson himself has seemed VERY prescient with particular comics at times, in ways where they are only now coming to the forefront as being major issues.

I still remember some really old Garfield Halloween flash game where the house was haunted. The most horrifying moment, if you were aware of the comic's history, was entering the basement and finding Lyman chained up to the wall and starving, having long since vanished from the comic. Only person that could have put him there would have been Jon himself.

What's there too question, He's obviously gay.

I made half of them.

Man, calvin and hobbes was the shit. I loved reading it growing up, same as charlie brown. I was never bothered by garfields quality myself. I always saw it as just another day of a dude with his cat. That horror game tidbit with lyman is pretty creepy. Sounds like good spooky
Jon has always seemed one really bad day away from a killing spree, even with garfield and odie around

You're pretty good!

I missed that. I really need to post in 4am threads more.

If I recall he decided he was bi, since he was still attracted to women.

Thanks man.

Bi is still gay.

Like seeing the gay do you?

But how is liking girls gay?

Yeah, I'm not sure how readily accessible that flash game is these days. If it is, it's probably only close to halloween. It was a point and click adventure game where you'd game over if Garfield got too scared. I think you had to give Lyman some food to progress or something; I forget what he gave you in return, or after all these years, HOW he gave you anything, being chained to the wall and everything.

Yes, faggotry+autism has been a guilty pleasure of mine since those 'gay experiences in childhood' threads on 06 Holla Forums

its also straight, hence bi, which is a prefix meaning two

Whelp, too late now. October has come and gone. Just gotta settle for the new resident evil when it eventually drops I spose.
Makes you wonder why jon was even keeping him alive

Do you like the idea of an autistic user methodically licking every inch of his big brothers shaft user? Till he cums in his mouth?

The thread is dead anyway. Stop bumping, you autistic fuck.

this gotta be a fucking joke, a hotpocket doing his actual fucking job?
where the fuck am I, it sure as shit cannot be Holla Forums

Good grief, you have a massive folder of those just like Shitsu does, don't you? He's not the type of person you ought to be emulating.

He deserves a fresh box of his favorite flavor, if you ask me.

Are you banned again?
The question is why? They dont ban the waifufags or others, just the anons in here, and only specific ones.

and god fucking bless
you niggers all outta be banned every single fucking day, every time until the end of days and beyond

Go back to wherever you came from.

get the fuck off this board, you fucking nigger

because mark is bad at being a bo

Just close the fucking thread if it ain't bumplocked already.

But its not mark doing it?
I think they stopped caring after the bumplock.

I stand corrected. Rip Konata.

No, but he set he precident.

I don't know why hotpockets don't just bumplock 4am threads upon creation and let the avatarfags have their circlejerks within. Does it really fucking matter if someone avatarfags in a 4am thread? It's not like 4am threads are videogames, so if that's exempt for being "board culture" along with spergy shit like ROB threads, why not just let them have their fun in the dedicated containment thread?

>yfw the guy that made all those died of cancer and Gosling made a video of him eating cereal in response.

if he'd let them post, the tread would reach bump limit in no time regardless

good idea, user
let's just bring back the generals while we are at it, and how about we have the waifu thread daily, just like the goobergabber thread, oh and I'd love to see more than 2 Overwatch threads, just one is not enough!

Real question is if its so terrible to attack 4am, why arent they banning waifufags in waifu wednesday. Why arent they banning rob? Why arent they banning the avatarfags you sometimes see in the gamergate threads? Why arent they following said rules in other threads where people break rule 8 by posting too many of a similar picture? The rules are used very specifically for certain people only. Its administrative abuse of power.

At least theyre dealing with rule 7 again though, so theres that. Shit, all I want is consistency across the board. If theres board rules, enforce board rules, not just for a select few. I dont know why thats so hard.

The bigger thing is a lot of those avatarfags are still fucking here after the bans. The only thing the bans introduced is tripfaggotry now, and scared off regular anons. So the UID is lower than ever for these threads, while the "problem" was never resolved, it just created a big issue that broke everything fucking worse.

He did?

like I said, mark is a biased sack of shit

Hey, I try to bring up the vidya here when appropriate. The real issue is that with the average user not being fond of tripfags, why would anyone think that avatarfagging would be welcome, even for a single thread? If anything it's always been frowned upon hard, even years and years back on halfchan (and I certainly can't recall 4AM threads there in the day having avatarfagging). What baffles me is that Shitsu claims to have been around imageboards about as long as I have (2006 or so) and thus supposedly doesn't have a "drifted in from a forum" or whatever excuse, and yet doesn't see any issue with doing what he did/does.

ban evasion or short ban?

The log has been claiming ban evasion the last few times.

I bet the hotpocket is monitoring the thread.

I see. I wish they'd at least give the waifufag thread the same treatment.

mark was in the waifufag thread the other day protecting them, and as it turns out they're all fucking newfags, self admitted at that

Ritsu's here for the attention. He admitted it more than once. It's also why he doesnt use /4am/. Because theres only a few people. Whether he has been on imageboards a long time or not is irrelevant, it's obvious hes here because he wants to be in the center of a fast thread with identities. Ergo the trip, and before that the avatar.

Log says both. Ban evasion/avatarfagging.
Always two days for some reason.

absolutely no surprise there whatsoever

it baffles me that he's still here at all, the other avatarfags fucking hate his ass

He's got his own significant circle where he's popular. I've no idea about overall among anons, avatarfags and all that.
Safe to say the mods arent fond of him though kek.

he tried to suck up to huey so much, it was fucking pathetic
I can really only hope he ends his life some day in here

I don't see what any of those things have to do with a daily non-vidya thread having rules selectively enforced within it. If we could choose between a hardline vidya where all rules are enforced all the time, no more non-vidya, no more template threads, etc, or what we have now which is a very select, targeted enforcement of certain rules, I'd definitely take the former. That doesn't appear to be an option though, so there's got to be a less disruptive way of enforcing rules.

I think if we're going to allow non-vidya "board culture" threads, certain rules should be relaxed within them

I don't care about avatarfagging or tripfagging as long as it's kept to non-vidya threads. It's not like most of these fags don't have distinctive writing styles that can be easily identified from thread to thread, so what's the point of picking a fight with them and causing drama?

pic related.

Why would anyone do that?

You got that "Djanitor Unpaid" movie poster edit by any chance?

What, did they all show up from reddit or some shit? I mean, waifuing is certainly nothing new to imageboards, but if the bulk of people in those posting are complete newfags, it raises questions.

Again, with the fact that he claims to be borderline oldfag like me, it baffles me that he finds that acceptable, or would even act that way in the first place, considering how with chan style imageboards, the importance is placed on what is said, not who is saying it, and tripcodes and avatars defeat that entire purpose. It's like treating the site like a forum. I mean, if he has been around this long, I'd have thought he'd know to go elsewhere if he wanted to attentionwhore.

it's funny you say that, because there is a 4am leddit as far as I heard and one of them was the owner of that

attention

because those threads share common themes like namefagging, avatarfagging and circle jerking
you have to make examples of them and strike them down before they start becoming a norm

unfortunately no

but why huey of all people

because after the shower shitting he was all the talk in here, negative attention is still attention

I've got a running theory that all the attention Holla Forums is attracting is bringing in a lot of new people. From Holla Forums and Holla Forums starting to grow quickly, while we lose people and more and more people seem to be new.

Like I said, whether he's been on imageboards for long or not i've no idea, what I do know is he loves to be in the center of lively things and wants attention. And trips and avatars give that.

Thats really really pathetic

and when you think he couldn't sink lower, boom, he does it yet again

That I knew about, its not as if sad isn't par for the course with him

Leddit isn't all bad. I don't post there, but I use it to buy Kratom.
If that's the case, then why not get rid of those threads entirely? There's some very selective rule enforcement going on here, and that's not good for the board. If anything, avatarfagging in circlejerk threads lets people instantly filter you by ID the second you show up instead of figuring it out several posts in by your writing style.

because those people will go to other threads and shit them up to have those deleted as well just to get revenge
you have to drive the people themselves away, and if it takes a hotpocket per avatarfag that bans them day in and day out until they break down and just leave
but hotpockets hate actual work, it is their fucking kryptonite
they get these positions just to take Mark's dick up their asses and feel special

A shame. I've also been looking for the full size of this Janny pic; saw it in an /a/ banlog one ay but have never seen the full thing again. So all I have is a screenhot I took of a fucking thumbnail.

Yeah, I think I've heard Shitsu himself runs it.

Well, I certainly think it's good that Holla Forums gets fresh people to redpill, but yeah, we don't exactly share the benefit that halfchan had for years of being protected by partial obscurity and reputation as the anus of the internet to limit newfagging to a steady trickle oldfags could set right/scare off. "Hackers on Steroids" may have been funny as shit at the time, but getting in the media does not help your site if it's best for the userbase to have obscurity. Makes me wonder if (((they))) realize this and have been trying to drive older posters out and replace them with newfags. Especially now that the site's working again, that Holla Forums doesn't abide CTR's shit, and that Holla Forums is quick to call out shilling.

I'll admit though that I spend about as much time lurking Holla Forums as I do Holla Forums. I honestly don't post all that much here anymore since there's not a lot of topics on average I feel a direct interest in that I have something to add, and with Holla Forums, I realize I'm a newfag to their board (Shekelshoah was what first got me interested and I stuck around) and don't want to shit it up more than I have to.

I want that picture too now.

oh shit its doubles

shitpost. shitpost. shitpost.

one

more

and

bumplock

hey there again

I've tried reverse image searching it before. Sadly nothing comes up. I assume some user on /a/ or /jp/ made the edit at some point and it simply hasn't been popular enough for reverse searching to pick up over the original touhou image

is that another reverse search engine?

What, is that some other reverse search thing? Anyhow, with a name like that, I don't think anyone's going to waifu a yukkari ball with a hideous cat face shopped on.

I know what it is now, I guess it might work.

Did you dedicate your life to Christ Jesus yet, user?
Also I made 3rd pic related yesterday.

No user. Religion just isn't for me.

Is that a tub of butter?

Christian or Catholic?

Thats got to be a sauce of some sort

You don't need to be part of organized religion to follow Jesus, user. He loves you just the same.

Not sure where the misinformation of shitsu running the leddit 4am, iirc it was just a private board that someone found out about a while back and shizuneanon tried to message them, with no response. Pretty sure ritsu only got us.

I think it's either a tub of butter, or a tub of hollandaise sauce which is egg yolk and butter.

I wonder if he ate all of that.

That's mayo. It looks yellow when you make it yourself, as store bought mayo uses a lot of preservatives to make it look white.

No, I mean the doctrines and mythology aren't things I much care for, it has nothing to do with it being organized or not.

I'm 'christian' myself but both 'religions' follow the same Bible and worship the same Lord. Afaik Jesus will come for you all the same.

No, you do not follow the oldest scriptures. You're destined for hell apostate.

I'm impressed

You shouldn't let that discourage you. A relationship with the Creator is a wonderful thing to have in your life.

Learn to faith nerd.

Thank you. It's a pain in the ass to make but it usually comes out nice.

Listen and weep. I doubt many of us are proper children of god, thanks to the jews.

I don't believe he exists.

Faith is fucking garbage, you don't even get miracles you can use in exchange for your devotion. At least with intelligence, I can learn the difference between a turd and a sausage

You will in hell.

int is a much better dump stat, followed by by vit

Even if there were a god, I would willingly be thrown into hell in order to maintain my pride as a human, worship is pathetic.

I've never made homemade mayo, the whole raw eggs thing always put me off. Is it significantly better than miracle whip? The only thing I use mayo for is my old dead grandmother's macaroni salad recipe which is a complete flavorgasm, and a large part of the taste comes from the mayo used, so I wouldn't mind giving it a try if you've got a good recipe.

hotpockets b mad n' shiet.

Hey reg, I've been devoted to Christ sense i was 5.

Christian, Catholics are pagan and the pope is a Cuck

Anti-pope apparently. Hes also jewish. (((Coincidence)))?

Gotta go now, my pastor's family is coming over for dinner and I got to start making preparations. I am the chef after all.

I recommend you try reaching out to Him. You'll be amazed by His response. Have you ever tried praying, user?

Enjoy your lame illusionist mage build.

I would say so. However without using a kitchenaid to whisk it you're going to have a not very swell time.

No comment.

I wouldn't doubt the connection has something to do with it

G'night reg.

I grew up in a christian family user, I know about all of this stuff.

Just dont be one of those avengelical christians that think jews are the chosen people. They deny christ, making them anti-christs.Additionally they have claims in their talmud of jesus burning in a boiling vat of shit in hell for all eternity. They are enemies of christ, and god. And the reason for the gross mixup today is due to a jewish lawyer helping to create the scoffield bible, which absolved jews and made them "chosen".

It's been a long betrayal, removing christians from the lord. They even have the chosens goyim evangelicals who have turned so far away from god they worship the people that helped kill christ.

How exactly do you make homemade mayo, anyhow?

you disgust me.

if it makes you feel any better, none of us are christian anymore

Definitely going to try it.
Got that shit covered with a hand-me-down D1-M24 from the fucking 70s that still works good as new. Made in 'Merica, motherfuckers.

Catholics were just another attempt to control the people through a heavily modified religion,
The moment the people translated the bible to English they lost that control, And retaliated with lynch mobs

the fact that anyone who willing take part in that pagan heavily modified religion is sad.

were you even christian to begin with?
One does not simply decide to turn away from Christ.
I doubt that you had any relationship with god in the first place.

Not like it really matters now, does it?

It's only after the split that the jews managed to fully get control. Truly a (((coincidence)))

It does matter, It means you've never truly known Him witch is quite sad.
You think you know everything but, the fact is you don't

this pisses me off more then anything.
there was once a time where Catholics spoke against homosexuality, But now that the pope is for this degenerate act they are suddenly for it.

Goes to show that if you Make men the voice of the church it will only become twist for Political gains.

the Jews have a clear position in this, being one of the driving forces behind this political correct bullshit.

I've read the book, I know enough to say that I could never agree that such a being is truly just. Thats all that really matters to me on the subject.

Same feel, tbh. If there was a creator, he's either long gone, powerless, or a sadist. It'd be shit-hot if there was an afterlife, but I'm okay with a complete cessation of consciousness too.

I'm sorry then. I hope for the best for you and that maybe one day you might be more open about this subject.

Even if there were an afterlife, it could be just as hard as being alive. At least with true death we would get rest.

Building yourself upon loose ground isn't a good thing. Without a hard foundation too live by in life you might as well be siding with the Jews.
For without any divine reasoning, what would be your purpose for fighting against the degenerates? spite, and hate can only go so far. Without reasoning in life you are as lost sheep.

Fair enough.

Hopefully one day I'll have the balls to finally pull the fucking trigger, but I've had these thoughts for such a long time now I'll probably continue to puss out and never do it. Yet another thing I've failed at. Oh well.

You and me both user.

I'm going to head off now sense I should've left a long while ago

You should do it user, weather or not you know it you have a reason for living. there is still much you can do.

shouldn't* holy shit what a mistake.

hah

hoh

Didn't bother to check if it was at bump limit. Just being polite just in case