Good licensed games

what are your favorites Holla Forums?

If we want to keep it within the bounds of JP theme, The Lost World: Jurassic Park for PSX.
I would play the raptor levels over and over and over and over autistically as a kid, i was absolutely obsessed with the idea of playing as something that wasn't human, and could kill and feed over human characters.
I was just so sick and tired of playing as human guy with a gun in every fucking game, it was so refreshing to me back then to play as something radically different.
Plus i liked raptors in general, obviously.

Star Wars and Chronicles of Riddick are the only two licensed series that have put out genuinely good games that weren't just shitty cash-ins.

Fight me, faggots.

those games sucked nigger cock

Not sure if Alien counts.

Spiderman 2 is the obvious pick.

The Two Towers might just be nostalgia, but I have great memories of the fight at Helm's Deep.

Tron 2.0 was FUCKING AMAZING.
It even had a fucking badass multiplayer.

It was actually better than the film for me. I watched Tron before playing 2.0 just a few years back and it was a fucking terrible movie. I'm guessing the effects were part of what made it so popular at the time.

Only people with quads do

I still emulate this shit from time to time, this and the fucking spongebob movie game on gamecube were surprisingly challenging to me

Best sim game. I thought that when Jurassic World came out we might get more video games which would hopefully lead to a sequel to this. But nope, Universal have gone full retard and decided that all they need is children's toys.

Came here to post this too. I love editing the config files on PC so it takes like 1 second to produce 20 T-Rex's, letting them all go loose in the park and hunt them all down with the chopper.

This game had the best fucking music.

I was playing them with a controller without thumsticks back in the day, made shit worse. Same with Harry Potter games and the broomstick sections.

Simpsons was okay at the time.

Today it really doesn't stand up.

I just played it last week and it was fine. Good looking too for a 13+ year old game. Worth noting I used the mod manager to cap the framerate and fix the aspect ratio to avoid issues you get otherwise. I'd agree it drags a tad towards the end and could maybe cut level 6 (I enjoyed the Halloween level so that should stay).

It's amazing how such a piece of shit of a movie was able to spawn good action game
It even told the story the movie was trying to show better

On the topic of Star Wars.

I fucking love crowd control

recognizing quads of truth

The cutscenes don't hold up but the in-game graphics scale up pretty well in Dolphin. And the controls are still a joy to play with

ALbeit OP posting a good track, the game itself is very meh and it only lasts 2-4 hours at most. You just have to collect X of Y and the game is over.