Seinfeld: The Senpai

Otherwise consider this a Seinfeld game thread.

pntgrm.com/the-senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/89093-seinfeld-wad-jerrys-apartment-a-doom-ii-wad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme

this was pretty cute, kinda short.

How do you make a Seinfeld game that isn't a VN or an adventure game?

A Seinfeld Beat em' Up.

A seinfeld fighting game.

This.
Remember the Full House fighting game?

How to make a game about a show that is about "nothing"

This WAD is making me thirsty!

doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/89093-seinfeld-wad-jerrys-apartment-a-doom-ii-wad/

So it should be a sandbox game?

yes

It's called No Man's Sky

Seinfeld is about kikes being kikes, it's not about "nothing," but it's definitely not about anything worth watching.

I think you're thinking of Frasier. Lower-Ashkenazim aren't Jews.

why there cant be more VNs like this? i just want a VN where the characters are not hateable.

only Jerry was canon-jewish though

If you don't like Seinfeld then you can and should cobsider suicide.

I'll fite u m8.

weren't george's parents jewish? or do they just act/look that way
anyways, all of jerry's family was jewish too, or at least uncle leo was
but then again, they even made fun of leo's kike features, like when jerry made a joke about uncle leo thinking the waitress was an antisemite for getting his sandwich wrong, and then uncle leo got mad at his girlfriend for laughing and dumped her because he thought she was an antisemite too
jerry is an honorary jew

Well, of course jerry's relatives were jewish. I was only talking about the core protagonists.

Kramer wasn't because he once tries organizing a jewish dinner for singles and jerry says he's not jewish. Elaine is called a shiksa, so she's not jewish. George probably wasn't jewish but it was never exposed, really. His mother could be jewish but his father was italian and they didn't seem to obey any jewish traditions so they were most likely catholic. He later joined that latvian orthodox church though.

George's family was supposed to be Italian.

I could see an adventure game centered on kramers love life, or maybe him accidentally getting involved in a revolution and helping some south american country gain independence entirely on accident while looking for the best ingredients to make his perfect shower meal.

Likeā€¦ Kramer's quest for hentai?

YOU'RE pretty cute, and I don't mind if my partners are a bit short down there, not like they're gonna be the ones giving it~