Gameboy~o

Let's have good ol' Gameboy thread. Discuss about your favorite GB games. Post homebrews, music, or whatever related to the console.

Goddamit user. I Fucking love that game so much. its bringing a tear to my eye

Saddest fucking ending ever.

Everytime.

This is Trip World, my favorite GB game and probably one of the most technically impressive ones along with X and WL2. Yes, it was made by the same designers of Gimmick! and everything is just as good.

my nigguh
also played gq to death

The sequel was better, and boy was there a fuckhuge difference between the NES and GB versions. NES GQ2 is almost as good as Demon's Crest.

Gargoyle's Quest is god tier.

maybe for classic GB but for GBC that title has to go to Shantae.

I might just be a dork but I prefer Sword of Mana. But for the first Seiken Densetsu game FF adventure is good. I also like the Final Fantasy Legend games.

Well yeah, i didn't say GBC. Shantae is boring anyways.

Are the Final Fantasy Legends/SaGa games good?

There are remakes for both 2 and 3 that greatly improve everything, check them out and find out.

Weak bait or shit taste.

Here's your (You)

That's my line.

you blew it pal
it was starting to be a half decent thread too

my 2 fav

Alright faggots which one is the best and why is it Down

I always used the pure black and white scheme.

right + B tbh fam

THE best survival game ever created.

That's the same series as Lost in Blue right?

Yes but Lost in Blue hasn't the same level of difficulty and later Lost in Blue Games lost in quality.

This game… looks fucking great! The visuals are gorgeous - everything has been drawn really well. It feels like a game you can reach out and touch.

I especially love how the enemies are all just fuzzy creatures that won't hurt you until you attack them. It just makes it all the more charming.

fuck off

I always thought Lost in Blue was simply a successor to Survival Kids. Are they actually considered the same exact series?

Yes, Lost in Blue is part of the Survival Kids series and not just its successors.

Survival Kids and Lost in Blue 1 were both developed by Konami, then Lost in Blue 2&3 were developed by Matrix Software, the same Developer Studio of Adventures of Alundra.

Now this is advanced shitposting.

I love these kind of tunes. Anybody got any more?

More chilled music, by the way.

I'm actually surprised the Super Game Boy art style didn't catch on with the retro indie game crowd. Then again, maybe it's for the better…

So why the name change then? Did they think it a case where the new ones might actually sell better if it seemed like a new IP as the title?

Also the first two Super Mario Land Games

Best gargoyle.

I think I remember that /vr/ thread that spawned that.

I liked FFL3 more, fight me

Old ads, magazines and Nintendo Power have some serious reaction image potential.
That was a good thread.

My melanin enriched sibling! That's some grade-a gaming right there. Before Konami went to shit.

Up+B for delicious retro sepia goodness.

Anyone remember this piece of Shmup goodness?

I played this all the time for my GBC

To reflect the change in art style and the protagonist are teenagers in lost in blue and not really kids anymore.

If you look at the covers of Game Boy and Nintendo DS games, you find that a sanitation has happened and that most Nintendo DS titles tried to look more serious and adult.

everything except the music, saga2 also had different names for all those npcs in venus' town which really irked my autism